• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 02

The Office Ch. 02

Today was just like any other day for Kevin. Sitting at his cubicle, typing away. Reports for this and files for that. Things were seemingly running into one another, they were becoming so mundane. Actually, yesterday after lunch, he'd leaned on his hand and closed his eyes for what seemed like 2 mins and a whole hour went by.

Not a single person noticed.

Or so he thought, anyway. When the email came the next day, his heart leapt into his throat. Miss Mallory had requested an audience with him at 11am to "discuss" his work performance and Kevin was suddenly convinced that he was about to be fired for sleeping on the job.

All morning he panicked in his cubicle. One, because he didn't want to lose his job and two, because he was going into Miss Mallory's office. Alone.

Miss Mallory was a Goddess. Really and truly. Every man in that small room sat at their desk and fantasized about her. Blonde. Tall. Curvy. Oh god the boobs on that woman. And an ass to die for. When she walked down the row of small boxed cubicles, there was total silence as every pair of male eyes were glued to her form.

Some bragged that they'd fucked her, but no one ever believed them. Why would someone as gorgeous as Miss Mallory fuck any of the lower, no name employees on this floor? Would never happen. They dreamt about it. Often. In fact, Kevin had to slip off to the men's room once or twice to relieve himself after thinking about her for too long.

Just like he was now.

Glancing down at his lap, he cursed his erection and tried to adjust it so it wouldn't be so obvious. It was 10:45 and he thought it might be a good idea to show up for his meeting a little early. Show his attention to detail. His eagerness to please his superiors. Prove how important this job was to him. Adjusting his flimsy tie, he took a breath and headed towards Miss Mallory's office.

Kevin didn't have to wait for long. He was ushered into the office by his boss' admin assistant not long after he arrived. He was about to greet his superior when he realized he was not alone in the room.

To his left stood was what looked to be a frightened girl, no older than 22. He tilted his head as he watched her, wondering why she had such a strange expression on her face. It looked like small beads of sweat were rolling down her temples and if he looked closer, her whole body appeared to be trembling. Her long blonde hair hung straight down her back and laid softly against the silky blouse she wore. A white one that -- dear god -- showed her hardened nipples right through it.

Averting his eyes quickly, he cleared his throat. The girl made a strangled little whimper and then gasped and Kevin hoped that he'd done a good enough job keeping his dick pinned in his pants, otherwise the bulge was gonna grow and this was going to get really, really awkward.

"Kailey, you can go back to Mr. Key's office now." The sweet sound of Miss Mallory's voice was like angels singing in his ears. He turned to glance at the girl, watched as she clutched a binder of some sort to her chest and hurried out of the office, closing the door behind her.

"Poor little thing," Mallory went on. "Key's new assistant. He's putting her through a rough orientation." The woman chuckled and held out her hand to the seat in front of her desk. "Have a seat Kevin, we have a few things to discuss."

She knew his name. Gods, she knew his name. Well of course she knew his name, you idiot. She's the one that called the meeting. Trying not to trip over his own feet, he swallowed the lump in his throat and made his way to the offered chair.

"First off, Miss Mallory, I want to apologize for yesterday. That's never happened before and I....."

She held up a hand and cut him off. Standing from her seat, she came around the desk and leaned against it, directly in front of him. "I know about yesterday. Employees doze off at their desks all the time. I'm not worried about that," she stated. As she spoke, his eyes couldn't help but travel up the length of her gorgeous, stocking covered legs. "Instead, I have an opportunity for you."

This was able to draw his attention away from his lust filled thoughts. "Opportunity?"

Mallory folded her arms under her bust, and he admired the way it made them stand out even more. "We need an upper management position filled. The recent holder of the job was rather.....disappointing. I've noticed that you're always punctual, you're reliable and you always have your reports in on time. I think with some proper leadership training, you'd be a positive influence on this floor."

Kevin swallowed. Twenty minutes ago he was terrified of being fired. Now here he was being offered a management position.

"I...I'd love to help you out, Miss," he tried not to stammer.

She gave him a stunning smile and nodded her head. "Of course, we'd have to go through your skill set and make sure that you're qualified for the job."

He looked at her quizzically. "What skill set is that?"

Without saying anything else, she reached down and gripped the hem of her skirt. In shock, Kevin watched as she inched it up those creamy thighs and exposed the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen in his life. The skin was pale and fully shaven, lips plump and hiding her clit. Spreading her thighs just a bit, she waved him closer in his seat.

"We're going to take you on a test run and see what the panel says," Mallory cooed, reaching for the back of his head. Taking a firm grip on his short brown hair, she pulled him forward and forced his face in between her thighs. His nose was pressed against her pubic bone, just above the slit of her pussy, hismouth making contact with those beautiful full lips. For a moment, he wasn't sure what he was being tested on or even if this was all real. Then it sank in that there was a vagina pressed to his mouth and he was completely over thinking things.

With a soft moan at the sweet smell of her, his tongue darted from his mouth and danced along the outside of her lips. He wondered if she waxed or shaved because he could not feel a single bit of stubble. There was no response from her yet and he wanted to hear the sweet sounds she made while he pleasured her, so the point of his tongue pushed between the closed lips and went exploring.

Mallory hissed in a breath as his tongue pressed into her. It made contact with her clit and the little organ throbbed in arousal. He circled it slowly, the pressure just right before he paused long enough to suck it into his mouth. This made her gasp and press her hips into his face harder, surprising herself at how good he was so far. Her grip tightened in his hair and she growled out "Keep going."

Obviously he was doing something right. In his pants, his cock was absolutely throbbing. To the point it was painful. Adjusting himself so that it wasn't so confined made him sigh in relief. His tongue traveled down her now very wet slit, teased around her pussy and then pushed inside of her. Kevin was quite happy with his skills because that was all his last girlfriend had wanted him to do. And he had not complained. Mallory's juices leaked out around his tongue and he could hear her panting as he penetrated her. He shifted his hand upwards, placing it over her mounds and rubbing her clit with his thumb while he bobbed his mouth against her lips. Again and again, his tongue plunged into her cunt, until he felt her thighs trembling around his face. Though she hadn't admitted it, Mallory was close to exploding.

Shifting his mouth back to her clit, he concentrated the point of his tongue on the very end of her sensitive organ. He began to sped up in his licking, faster and faster, applying more and more pressure. Mallory was squirming, still holding him firmly in his place, but very obviously losing control. Pressing his entire mouth over the top of her sopping wet slit, he roughly pressed two fingers into her cunt, as deeply as he could. Mallory squealed and bucked under him, her legs now spread open as wide as they possibly could.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She growled, trying to direct his head with her hand. "Keep going, keep going!" She demanded.

With a quick half smile, he pushed a third finger into her eager little hole and resumed his attack on her clit. He could hear how sloshing she was, her pussy juices dripping down his arm as he fingered her. Just as he was about to push his pinky inside with the others, she got so tight that he thought she was going to push all of them out. Suddenly she tried to jerk him away as her back arched and she leaned back on her desk, but he fought against her and kept his mouth attached to her pussy. With a grunt and a strangled cry, she came, a great gush of fluid that flowed over his face and down his chest. He tried to lap up as much of it as he could, before she finally pulled him out from between her legs, panting.

There were no words exchanged yet, but she had an animalistic look in her eyes. Pulling him to his feet, her hands went for his belt. Like an expert, she had it open, along with his pants and her hand wrapped around his cock before he could even think about protesting. Kevin moaned and his hips jerked when she touched his dick, but all she did was pull it out in the open. Then both hands were on his chest and with a hard shove, he was sitting down in the meeting chair once more.

"Miss Mallory, should you be....?"

"Too many words, boy," she growled, straddling him on either side of he chair. Reaching between them, she gripped his cock and pressed it against the lips of her pussy. Kevin's breath caught in his throat. Was she going to actually.......? Mid thought, she dropped her hips and he sank into her. Yup, she was going to fuck him.

Kevin thought he was going to have to do the work and not that he'd have a problem with that, but he'd imagined fucking this woman every which way possible and now that she was actually on his dick, he was surprised that she was taking full control. Placing her hands on his chest, her nails dug into his skin as she began to ride him. He wasn't quite sure what to do with his hands, so one went to her tit, grabbing and squeezing like he'd always wanted to do and the other disappeared between their bodies so that he could tease her clit with his thumb. Mallory seemed to like this, thrusting her chest out and throwing her head back while her movements became more sporadic. Her cunt was deliciously tight around him and he was already throbbing on the brink inside of her. Leaning forward, he wrapped his lips around her free nipple and sucked it harshly into his mouth.

She squealed even louder this time and came.

He wasn't sure how many times she orgasmed while she rode him. He lost count after six. And the more she came, the tighter she got and the harder it was for him to control himself and not shoot off inside of her. He wasn't quite sure what she expected; there hadn't been any condom and he wasn't just going to blow his load inside of her.

"Miss...I....oh fuck....can I cum?" He asked, not sure if that was the right thing to do, but at least there wouldn't be any surprises.

"Not yet," she panted, standing up suddenly. Mallory had cum so much that her juices were dripping everywhere, like she'd just taken a shower. Kneeling between his thighs, she grabbed a breast in each hand and wrapped it around his soaking wet cock. Kevin's eyes went as wide as saucers. Keeping her eyes locked with his, she began to fuck him with her tits and he was about to lose it.

"Oh FUCK. PLEASE!!!!! I need to cum, oh god I need to cum....." His pleas trickled off into incoherent begging and Mallory grinned.

"Cum now Kevin."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!" he shouted, his hips lifting up off he chair he was seated in as the end of his cock exploded. He had to grip the sides of the chair to keep himself steady and from falling off to the floor as the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had surged through him. When he was finally able to open his eyes and glanced down at her, the tops of her tits were coated in his hot, sticky seed.

"Good boy, " she praised, standing up and walking to her desk without pulling her skirt down. Although he was spent, the sight of her bent over and that naked pussy nestled between her thighs made his softening dick twitch.

"I want you to dress yourself. Clean yourself up," she stated plainly as she took a tissue and began to clean the semen from her cleavage. "You're going to have a busy day moving your cubicle to your new office"

Kevin blinked and jumped to his feet, yanking up his pants. "I got the job?" he asked excitedly.

"As long as you come in here and do that when I ask you to, it's yours."

"Oh god, Miss, thank you!" He couldn't keep the grin off his face as he turned to head out the door.

"Oh and Kevin, should you see Kailey again, pull her into your office and tell her to turn up that vibrator that's in her pussy. She didn't cum nearly hard enough when she was in here this morning."

To be continued.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds