• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 02

A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 02

12

Many thanks, once again, to robertreams who edited this story.

To better understand this part of the story you should read Part 1.

*

After a while, mother stood, I gazed up at her. I thought of her as beautiful. Her glow had intensified, her bare boobs over her disheveled skirt struck me as extremely erotic.

"Let's get cleaned up. I'll get us some dinner," she said. "Then we can talk." We went to our own rooms to shower and dress. I had thought we might shower together, but decided to wait until I knew if mother would enjoy it.

We met in the kitchen. Mother wore a long white terrycloth robe. It was closed to her neck. She didn't show much skin. I wore a pair of slacks and a t-shirt. While mother was preparing a light supper I stepped up behind her, put my arms around her, cupping her breasts. She covered my hands with hers, but said, "Later my love, or I won't get anything done."

After we ate, she cleaned the table. After making us coffee, she sat down across from me. "Today has been a wonderful day for me." She told me. "What started out as shame and embarrassment has turned into exquisite pleasure. The only thing marring my joy is that, sooner or later, I have to talk to my sisters. It's not something I'll worry about for now though."

Mother continued, "I haven't forgotten I'm your mother. What we have done is wrong, but the fact is I don't care." She paused then continued, "I need to know how you feel."

I didn't hesitate. I knew the answer, "mother I love you," I said, "I want to be your lover."

Mother looked pleased, "Then let's learn more about each other. Today is Saturday, so we have tonight and tomorrow before you need to go back to school." She stood, held out her hand to me. She led me to the couch. Mother sat with her legs tucked up under her looking demure. I sat next to her holding her hand. "David," she began, "I want to know the things I can do to please you. I think we have started something. Maybe something grand. I want to make it as good for you as I can."

"You've already started." I responded. "Wearing a dress without panties under it is a big turn on for me."

"You mean," she giggled, "I did the right thing without knowing it."

"You sure did." I told her, "It makes me want to bury my face in your pussy. To eat you. To inhale your scent. To drink your juices."

Mother hesitated, "I'm not used to talk like that," a pause, "it does excite me though. Do you want me to use those kind of words? I think it will be hard for me. I don't know all the words, but I can try."

"I would find it exciting" I told her, "But do it when you are ready. Don't force it. Let's take it slow. Let's enjoy the discoveries we make about each other."

Mother asked, "Tell me about when I kissed you down there. What can I do to make it better for you?"

"Try making love to my cock," I told her, "lick him, rub him on your face, run your tongue around his tip. When you suck me, let your teeth run along his length. Be more playful, explore. Try different things. There might be things that turn me on that I don't even know about. Yet. Help me find them."

"How about your pleasure?" I asked, "What can I do to make it better for you?"

Mother thought for a moment, then said, "I don't know. I don't have enough experience, yet. Everything is so new and exciting for me. I can hardly wait for more." She thought for a moment then added, "There is one thing. I really enjoyed it when you kissed me down there. What is it called?"

"Eating you," I replied. "Going down on you."

"It sounds very apt." She said. "I like the sound of it." She giggled. "It sounds so dirty. It was a wonderful experience."

"Tell me about the fantasies you said you had about me." I asked her.

She spoke softly, "They were kind of indistinct, I sometimes dreamed of you on top of me, I knew I wanted you there. I felt it was natural. Sometimes I woke up hot from my dream. I usually masturbated then. I knew you masturbated too, but I never mentioned it because I didn't know how to bring the subject up. A couple of times when I found your seed in your underwear I got so excited I played with myself. Sometimes I thought about walking in on you while you were doing it, but I never had the nerve. I didn't masturbate much, I was ashamed of my needs, but a couple of years ago I bought a vibrator. I used it when I needed to."

The idea of my seemingly prudish mother masturbating while thinking about me blew my mind. I told her so, adding, "I would like to watch you play with yourself or using your vibrator. I want to watch you make yourself wet, I want to watch you come."

Mother thought for a moment then replied. "Maybe when I get more comfortable with all these new experiences. Right now," she said, "let's go to the bedroom. It's our bedroom now. Not just mine any longer."

I followed mother, still in her terrycloth robe. When we got to the bedroom she turned on soft lighting. She smiled at me. "I fixed these lights earlier. I didn't know what would happen, but I could hope." She stood by the bed. Opening her robe, she let it slide to the floor. She was wearing a red silk mid-calf nightgown, very low cut in front, tight over her breasts and hips. She looked very sensuous. I gazed at her, drinking in her sexuality. She told me, "I bought this to wear for your father, but I only got to use it a couple of times. I have put on weight since so it is tight on me, but I wanted to wear it for you." She continued coquettishly, "Don't you want to see what I'm wearing under it?"

I didn't need a second invitation. I dropped to my knees in front of my mother. I rubbed my face against her silk covered mound. My hands slid down her thighs to the hem of the nightgown. I pushed the gown up to expose the delta of her pubic hair. She was not wearing panties. Her swollen lips peeked through the tangle of brown hair, pearls of moisture forming on them. I pushed her onto the edge of the bed. I started by licking the inside of her thighs. "You have a beautiful pussy mother" I told her, "so wet, so very warm." I buried my face in her, absorbing her sweet musky fragrance. I drank the salty sweet fluids of her womanhood. I massaged her clit with my tongue sucking it, lightly nibbling it. I ran my finger deep into her. I ate my mother's cunt. Her legs clamped my head as her hands pulled me tightly into her. She moaned as I sucked her. I thrilled as she came with a shudder that shook her whole body.

I stood when her legs released me. She sat up, reaching for my belt buckle. Opening my pants, sliding them over my hips, freeing my hard cock. She quickly pulled my shorts down. I kicked them off my feet and pulled off my t-shirt. My hard cock pointed at her face. She leaned forward to kiss it, only the tip, then rubbed it against her cheek. She pulled me down with her. We lay next to each other exchanging hot kisses. Her nightgown was pulled up to her waist. I played with her tits through the silk. I freed one plump tit so I could suck on it, then the other. She fondled my stiff dick, rubbing it against her hot, wet slit. She rose to her knees, lowering her mouth to my cock. I pulled her over me to straddle my face. We sucked each other. Licked each other. Each of us trying to please the other.

She rolled off me, lying on her back with her legs splayed. She said it then, almost whispering. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck your mother."

I knelt between her legs. My rock hard manhood slid into her slick wet cunt. Having broken the ice, she seemed more able to talk dirty. "It's so big, I love it, fuck me." I fucked her hard. I pulled back rubbing the tip against her clit. Thrusting home again. Our bodies moving together in an age old rhythm. I felt the shivers start through her body. Thrills of anticipation ran up my spine. My lust overflowed as she came in a great rush. Her body heaving. Thrusting into me. She repeated again and again, "fuck me, FUCK ME." Her arms tightened about me. Her legs clasped together on my back. Her hips raised high taking my manhood deep into the heat of her passion. Our wet mouths ground into each other as orgasm followed orgasm. I felt my come racing through my cock. I exploded deep into her as she soared on yet another climax. I collapsed on top of her. She held me tight. We were replete, completely satisfied, for the moment.

We whispered to each other, "I love you." We slept together in each other's arms. My mother's red nightgown still pushed up over her hips, her breasts exposed.

Mother woke first. She woke me with a shower of kisses. Not sexual, but loving. When she saw I was awake, she smiled, a beautiful smile I had not seen from my mother for a long time. Probably before we lost my father. "You are my lover now." She told me, "It is you I love."

I pulled my mother to me for a full kiss on the lips. Her nightgown was still much as it had been when we went to sleep. She took the initiative pushing her tongue past my lips to coil around mine. I reached for her tits with one hand, held her tight with the other. Her nipples were hard. I took one in my mouth while my hand drifted down to her pussy. She was already wet. I worked my finger past the lips to rub her clit. I pushed my finger inside her, reaching back behind her clit to find her g-spot, working it as though I was rubbing my palm with my middle finger. Mother gasped, lifting her hips. She thrust against my intruding finger. I loved the effect I was having on her. I pushed another finger into her. As I nibbled her nipples she thrust harder against my hand, fucking my fingers until she reached an orgasm. Her whole body quivered. She was gasping unintelligibly. I kept her on a high for a long time, playing with her clit and her G spot. While she was still coming, I lay between her legs. I brought my face to her pussy. The erotic, musky scent of her fresh nectar, mixed with the stale scent of our mixed come from the night before, was intoxicating. I buried my face into her wet pussy, absorbing the fragrance.

The tart taste of last night's loving spurred me to greater efforts. I sucked her. I ate her cunt. I avidly licked the flowing liquors. She came, came again. Her legs wrapped around me. Her heels drummed against my back. She thrust her pussy into my face. Her hands grasped my hair, pulling my face further into her, rubbing her essences over my face as she thrashed about. She kept repeating, "Eat me! Eat me! Don't stop." When she finally could not take any more, she pushed my head back to lie catching her breath.

She still had her hand on my head, gently stroking it. She said, "Come up here to me, David." She gave me a hot open-mouthed kiss, tasting the juices on my lips. She licked the taste from my face, my lips and my tongue. She reached to fondle my hard cock. "Should I practice eating you?"

"I would love it." I replied, "But let's save it for later, I can only preform a limited number of times."

"Okay, then, I'll just kiss it a little to let you know I am willing." She pressed her lips over my cock, licking the stale nectars from me, much as I had cleaned them from her pussy. She stopped before I came. We exchanged a long deep kiss. We lay there, in one another's arms for a while, until mother stirred, saying it was time to get up.

We showered together. We lovingly washed each other giving special attention to genitals, nipples and asses. Mother sucked on my nipples as she washed them. It was a delightful sensation. I sat on the shower bench to suck her tits as the water cascaded over us. She held me tight like a nursing baby. We dried each other. Mother dressed in a very sexy bra with matching panties. I had to go to my own room to get clean clothes since there were none in her room.

I got to the kitchen first, dressed about the same as the day before, slacks and a t-shirt. After I started the coffee I poured us each a glass of juice. Mother soon joined me wearing her white robe closed up to her neck. She took over kitchen duties. Serving us each a bowl of cereal with sliced strawberries.

She seemed to move more gracefully today, but maybe it was my new outlook. She had the glow I had noticed the day before that 'well fucked look.' I knew I loved her. But I lusted for her too. I wanted her body. I wanted to feel her naked breasts, to suck her clit, to taste her sweat, to lick the hot juices of her pussy. I longed to ram my manhood into her hot, slick snatch. But, overlaying the lust was a love I had not felt before, a tenderness for her.

Mother cleared the table. We sat there for a while drinking coffee. "Tomorrow," she said thoughtfully, "you go back to school and I have to work."

"I'll be home next week." I replied.

"I know, but I'll miss you. I'll miss our new relationship too. I will keep busy. Besides work I have to make amends to my sisters for the embarrassment I caused them."

"I'll miss you too, mother. It will be a long week without you."

"Don't ignore your studies," she said, "you are too close to finishing. We will need to think about what you want to do after graduation."

"I know mother. I had thought I would go to work. If I wanted to I could continue my education in a year, or two. Things have changed now."

"David," mother said seriously, "don't let what has happened between us hurt your future." After a pause she continued, "We will have to talk more about it another time."

"Now" she said smiling, "Let's exchange more secrets. I'll go first"

"I haven't forgotten what you told me about wearing a dress, or robe, without panties." She told me, "But, sometimes I think I would like to wear them so you can take them off me."

"I like the thought of sliding them off you. Watching your sweet sex come into view." I thought for a moment. "I like the thought of kissing the wet spot in your panty crotch. Maybe you should only go without when you really want me to eat you right away."

"It's my turn now." I thought a bit, then went on, "I think I would like you to wear nylon stockings when we make love. I think the feel of them on my face and body would be exciting. In fact, the sight of you with stockings would be a thrill.

Mother smiled, "I'll need to go shopping. I have some pantyhose, but I don't think that is what you mean."

I thought for a moment, then told her, "Maybe we should look on the Internet to see what we can do to please each other."

"We can look, she replied, "but I am overwhelmed already with new experiences. I don't want to go too fast. I want our joy to last. We can always try new later."

I agreed with her, I had experienced some of the best sex I had ever had, from a woman who had little experience of her own, only willingness.

Mother stood then telling me. "The housework must be done." She straightened up the kitchen, as I drank more coffee, then motioned for me to follow her to the bedroom. When we got there she shed her robe. She stood with bra and panties. "Another of my secrets," she said, "I like to walk around with only bra and panties when I'm alone." Then added, "Now, when I'm with you."

We made the bed, took the soiled clothes to the laundry. We took care of a few other items. The housework done we went back to the living room couch. Mother looked at me and said, "You have too many clothes on. You can keep the t-shirt and shorts if you like, but off with the pants."

I sat next to her on the couch in my shorts. Mother smiled again and told me, "Let's continue our vocabulary lessons."

We did for an hour or so; my mother learned the names for cock, prick, pussy, cunt, blowjob, come and many others. Often with explicit explanations. By the time we were done, she was rubbing my cock in my shorts. She was breathing heavily. She straddled my lap. Kissing me hard while rubbing her panty clad pussy over my hardening cock. She was very aggressive, pushing her tits into me. Rubbing her crotch on mine. Whispering to me, of her desire for me to fill her empty cunt. It didn't take long for me to get fully hard. She reached down to free my cock from my shorts. She grabbed it rubbing it against her the crotch of her panties. I was busy getting her bra off. Exposing her tits for me to suck. I kneaded them as I licked the nipples. I rubbed my face against them luxuriating in the sensual softness. A soft moan showed her pleasure.

I stood her up in front of me then. Leaning forward I started kissing her body from her tits down to her plump belly. I slid off the couch and knelt in front of her. I kissed her pussy through her pants and licked the wet spot at her crotch. I grasped the top of her panties, sliding them over her hips to expose her cap of pubic hair. I kissed her body, I licked her navel, I turned her to kiss the cheeks of her ass, then turned her back again. I pushed her panties further down to view the swollen lips of her cunt, dewy with the juice of her lust. The panties fell to her feet. She stepped out of them while spreading her legs to allow me to run my tongue over her wet muff.

Mother knelt then facing me, hugging me tight, kissing me hard. "I want so much," she murmured, "I don't know where to start."

She pushed me onto my back. Kneeling between my legs she pulled my shorts off. She licked her lips when my dick sprang into full view. Her wet lips took in my cock. She ran her lips down the length of it, slid her teeth along the hardness.

"I want to see you come." She told me. Grasping my rigid cock in her hand she started stroking me.

"Bring me your pussy," I told her, "I want to eat you."

She quickly swung around to straddle my face while she continued to jerk me off. Every few strokes she would lick the tip. I sucked her clit. I stiffened my tongue pushing it deep into her. I rubbed my nose on her clit. I tongued her from bottom to top. She was wet. Nectar flowed from her, coating my face.

When I felt ready to come I told her so. My mother responded by picking up the pace. As I could feel my approaching orgasm I thrust my hips into her fist, I wanted her mouth on my manhood, but she wanted to see it all. When I came it felt like a great explosion. Come flowed from me over her fist, some shot up onto her face. Mother came with me, pushing her pussy into my face as I licked it. I sucked her. I drank her sweet juices. As I continued to eat her mother licked my cock clean. She swung around so we lay face to face.

"That was nice," she said as we licked the juices of our lovemaking from each other's faces.

We didn't do much for the rest of the day, except about mid-afternoon I packed for my return to school.

In the evening, after a light supper, I found some sites on the Internet she could look at. One of them, 'Literotica', looked like something she might like. For now we just bookmarked a few of the better sites for her to look at later.

We went to bed early. We made love slowly, gently. Where mother had been aggressive earlier she was now sweet and loving. She got hot and wet. She got on top. She rode my cock, but without any of the earlier frenzy. As she rode me, I played with her clit. Then, grasping her hips, I lifted her off my dick. I brought her to my lips so I could eat her cunt. She rubbed her snatch over my face smearing me with her juices. Then she was back onto my hard dick. Her whole body vibrated as waves of bliss tore through her.

Her mouth was on mine with hot wet kisses as we rolled over. I was on top, pumping my manhood into her snug cunt. We came together the second time. Her hips were thrusting into me. Her arms and legs clasped me tight. Thrills were running up my spine as my come exploded deep into her hot cunt. I collapsed on top of her. We exchanged wet kisses as I softened inside her.

We slept naked together again. The next morning, early, after loving goodbyes, I left for school. Mother had to dress for work.

On the way to school I thought about one of the last things mother said. "Everything that is so wrong feels so right."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds