• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 03

Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 03

Annie awoke to the sound of the shower. The morning sun was streaming through the open curtain over the sliding door to the tiny patio, and she strained to open her eyes in the bright light. She quickly decided it was not worth the effort, and laid her head back on the pillow. Memories of the night before came flooding back to her. It was a night of firsts for her, and she smiled, knowing her weekend was not yet over.

She slid her hand under the sheet, past her bare belly and between her legs. As she suspected, her vagina still tingled from the previous night's raucous activities. It was a good tingle...a delicious sensation. She could feel someone lying next to her. The other side of the bed was empty. Without opening her eyes, she reached her hand to the side where her nude bed mate lie sleeping. "Which one is this?" she wondered. Her hand slid down his naked flesh until she found a very large—though mostly flaccid—cock.

"Tom," she thought to herself and smiled.

Annie rolled toward the man, and gently kissed his shoulder as she squeezed and stroked his shaft. Though he didn't appear to be waking up, she felt him swell steadily in her hand. She kissed her way down his arm and across to his stomach, and scooted down his body until she could rest her head on his belly. She wanted to have a close-up look at the monster cock that had stretched her beyond anything she had ever experienced the night before. She wanted to lick it and taste his pre-cum...maybe even feel what it tasted like to have him fill her mouth with the same kind of load he'd filled her pussy with earlier.

She stared at the head of his cock, and watched as his foreskin moved up and over the tip as she pulled and squeezed. Imperceptibly, Tom started moving beneath her, gently thrusting his hips toward her with each stroke.

Annie watched as a tiny drop of clear liquid oozed from the tip of his cock. She moved closer and slid her tongue across it, and gathered the drop on the tip of her tongue. It tasted wonderful, so she engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth. The sheer size of Tom's now fully erect cock prevented her from taking very much of it in her mouth, but her movement, coupled with her firm strokes and Tom's shallow thrusts, was having the desired effect.

Tom, now fully awake yet still in a daze, slid his hand across Annie's naked back and ran his fingers through her hair until his fingers were wrapped across the back of her head. He was amazed at Annie's skill...it was as if she knew exactly what he wanted. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could for several strokes, then switched to swirls with her tongue and gentle sucking with her lips until she was ready for his thrusts again.

Annie listened to Tom's breathing, and as it became more shallow and broken, she knew he was close. She raised up onto her knees and kept up her sucking and rubbing, more vigorously every second as she sensed Tom's pending climax. He lifted his knees and gently grabbed Annie's hair as he went over the edge, unleashing a huge load of hot cum right into Annie's hungry mouth. She tried to capture all of it, but she felt she might drown if she didn't let it spill out from between her lips. She did gulp down a mouthful when the surges subsided, and couldn't remember ever tasting anything so delicious. She continued licking and sucking as the rest of his load dribbled down his shaft and across her hand, which she kept stroking up and down the log between his legs.

Before Tom's breath even returned to normal, he sat up and grabbed her by the arms, and pulled her down on top of him as he lay back down on the bed. He pulled her mouth to his, and could not help but taste himself on her lips and tongue. They kissed passionately for what seemed like several minutes, while Annie straddled him and rubbed her naked body against his. She felt his still-hard cock between their bellies, so she reached between them and positioned the tip at the entrance to her now drenched and still tingling pussy.

Tom took charge, and pulled her hands around her body and wrapped his own arms around her, holding her hands firmly behind her back. His big hands easily controlled both of her arms, and he used his other hand to cup her rounded ass cheek as he thrust hard upward, sliding instantly deeper than he had been able to reach the previous night. Annie called out loudly, and almost fainted when her pussy swallowed that cock. She buried her mouth in his neck and moaned with every stroke, feeling the familiar sensation of him stretching her past what she thought was possible just 12 hours earlier.

Tom was a driven man. He released her hands and wrapped his arm around her waist, still cupping and squeezing her ass with the other hand. His thrusts were getting longer...deeper...more intense. Annie knew she could not stop him, even if she wanted to—which she most definitely did not.

Tom reached his other hand down to her ass, and pulled her cheeks apart as he thrust into her, just as Michael emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel following his shower. The sight of Tom's huge, glistening cock sliding in and out of Annie's tight pussy made him wish he'd waited to take that shower. But not wanting to change the dynamic playing itself out in front of him, Michael simply dropped the towel and moved a chair into position at the end of the bed, where he could watch the end game without disturbing them.

Annie's moans turned to cries as she started to climax, and she clutched at Tom's neck and dug her teeth into his chest as she started to convulse inside. She let out a long, steady cry of pleasure as she shook, feeling Tom's thrusts grow deeper and faster until he called out that he was cumming again. He thrust so hard that she almost fell off him, and then held onto her as he filled her pussy with more cum. They were both breathing as if they'd run a 100-yard sprint, and Michael started clapping his approval.

"Bravo, Bravo!" he chuckled.

Tom and Annie, immediately overcome by a twinge of embarrassment at knowing they hadn't even sensed his presence, realized there was no need to be shy, and joined in with the laughter.

"That was some kind of show! I wish I'd been here to take part!" he teased.

"I'm sure you'll get your chance...just not at this moment!" Annie replied. "I'm pretty well used for a little bit. Rain check?" she asked.

"Most definitely! Let's all get cleaned up and dressed, and then we can go out for a while," Michael replied. "We can pick things up where we left off later."

Annie noticed that Michael was also naked, and aroused from the show.

"I'm taking the first shower," she said. "But I will need help washing my back. Want to give me a hand, Michael?" she asked, with a sly grin on her face.

"My pleasure!" he replied, standing up as she walked past him to the shower. For good measure, she wrapped her hand around his cock and led him to the bathroom.

Tom lay motionless on the bed as he recovered from his morning calisthenics. He heard the shower curtain slide open, then the sound of water coming from the spigot and then the showerhead. He heard muffled voices as the shower curtain pulled closed behind them.

Covered in warm water, Michael pulled Annie toward him, and wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her deeply. She threw her arms around his neck and returned the kisses as their slippery bodies moved together. He moved his hands all over her body, spreading warm water everywhere he touched.

Annie pulled back and turned Michael to face the water. She took the soap in her hands, wet them, and lathered up. She rubbed her soapy hands all across his back and shoulders, and then over his ass and all the way down his legs. Michael used his outstretched hands to brace himself against the wall as he leaned forward. As her hands moved slowly back up his legs, she reached between them and found his balls and his hard cock. She stroked gently, sliding her arm between his legs almost to her elbow while she nibbled on his ass cheeks.

Again, she turned him around to face her while she knelt before him. She lathered her hands again, and bathed from his feet up past his knees and to his thighs. Annie then took hold of his hard cock and stroked it firmly with her soapy hands, using both hands to squeeze and tug on him. Michael had to brace himself, because he felt his knees weakening.

Annie stood, and soaped her hands one more time, before pushing her naked body against Michael's, and wrapped both hands around his cock so she could finish him off. She pressed her breasts against his chest, and leaned in to kiss him as she moved her hands expertly up and down his shaft, faster and faster, until he broke the kiss and cried out as he blasted a flood of hot cum between them. She felt the jets of warmth hitting her stomach and up to her ribs for what must have been ten convulsions. Michael didn't seem to inhale for almost a minute, and then sucked in a lungful of much-needed air as he quivered in the warm water.

Annie gently turned Michael toward the shower again, and used her soapy hands to clean him off. She then switched positions with Michael to clean herself off. Coming out of his trance, Michael took the soap from her, and carefully washed her naked flesh. He covered her back and shoulders with his soapy hands, and turned her to rinse off. He turned her again, soaped up his hands, and meticulously bathed the back of her legs before standing and running his hands slowly across her naked ass cheeks. He rubbed and kneaded her round cheeks, and then ran a soapy finger down the crack of her ass to her puckered asshole. Annie moaned and imitated his earlier stance, leaning forward while resting her hands on the wall while the water washed down her face and neck.

Michael's finger circled Annie's asshole and teased the opening as her moans became louder and more distinct. He rested his fingertip against her asshole, and felt her sphincter relax as he teased her. Without hesitating—or even asking—Michael pressed his finger inside her, just to the first knuckle. She was tight, but willing, and did not resist or complain as he pressed ahead to the next knuckle. Annie exhaled and took some deep breaths as Michael slid his finger in and out.

"Tell me, Annie...have you ever been fucked in your tight little asshole?" Michael hissed in her ear.

"No, I haven't...but I think it might be worth trying," she replied.

"Sounds like we have something to plan for later," Michael suggested, as his finger moved faster and faster inside her.

"Oh, yes...we definitely need to work that into this weekend's activities," she breathlessly whispered.

The thought of having her ass fucked by one or both of her weekend escorts became more than Annie could handle, and she started to quiver and shake as her first-ever anal orgasm overtook her. She squeezed his finger tightly, and he held her with his free arm until her convulsions subsided to save her from falling over.

When she had regained control of her balance, Annie let Michael finish bathing her, and then himself. They got out of the shower and dried off, as Annie announced to Tom, "We're going to need to do some shopping!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds