• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 41

The Family Ritual Ch. 41

12

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

If you need a list of the cast of Cassidy's please refer to chapters 1 -- 36.

Lacy Alexis -- Sister to Valentina

Ellen McGraw -- Pregnant stalker and supermodel

The Cassidy Kennedy's

Derrick Cassidy Kennedy -- Suitor to Lacy Alexis

Amber Cassidy Kennedy -- Mother to Derrick

Senator Alan Cassidy Kennedy -- Father to Derrick

Jackson Cassidy Kennedy -- Brother to Derrick married to Pedro

Pedro Cassidy Kennedy -- Husband to Jackson, changed his name to Cassidy Kennedy after their marriage

Janice Cassidy Kennedy McGarrett -- Sister to Derrick

Bronson McGarrett -- Husband to Janice

Staff

Margaret Jones -- Assistant to Hayley

Brian West -- Assistant to Jake

Marvina -- New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

***

The Christening for the twins had been postponed until the Sunday after Thanksgiving due to a water main break at the church, so Hayley and Jake would only be spending two days in Denver.

Brian West had prepared everything for Jake and Hayley's trip for Thanksgiving. He and Margaret had prepared a surprise for their return home...the house would be decorated for the holidays except for the tree. Hayley wanted to do it herself with Jake's help. Mason and Daniela would not be joining them, they were spending Thanksgiving in Connecticut and Frederick was coming. On Sunday they would meet at the church for the Christening of the twins who at four months old were very animated. Camilla always wanted her daddy to hold her while Carlos always wanted to be with his mommy.

Blake and Valentina along with Derrick and Lacy were invited to Mason's home for the holiday. Frederick would be flying in and Cook was sending pies with him to make their celebration complete.

Daniela insisted on making part of the dinner with the chef from Mason's restaurant doing the rest. Servers were hired and Daniela was excited about her first Thanksgiving in her new home.

As her family sat at the table, Daniela realized that she had much to be thankful for. She glanced over at Mason and grinned. He was handsome, loving and a great father. She couldn't ask for more and her father loved her. He was thinking of retiring in a year and she hoped he would move in with them.

Blake had brought two very expensive bottles of wine and Valentina had insisted on feeding Camilla and Mason chuckled to himself wondering how she was going to remain clean in her white blouse after feeding Camilla who loved to throw food.

Somehow Valentina managed. Camilla looked over at her daddy with a look that said 'see I can behave' as Valentina shoved a spoonful of baby food into her mouth.

Derrick had his hand on Lacy's knee the entire time. He was very possessive of her. He also watched her with the twins. She had a few things to learn, but he felt that Lacy would be a good mother.

***

Hayley and Jake had settled into newlywed bliss. They enjoyed each other's company. Jake was attending school. He found studying the law to be not only interesting, but because of the formula he was able to retain more.

They used the playroom now and again, but Hayley was perfectly happy sitting at Jake's feet or being over his lap as he spanked her beautiful behind.

***

They flew out to Denver on Thanksgiving eve and spent the holiday with all of the Cassidy's. Helen was beside herself with joy and gushed all over Quinn who at three months pregnant had now opened the door for Brandon and Samantha to begin trying.

Jonah was grinning as well as his father slapped him on the back congratulating him.

Denise and Daniel hadn't spent a great deal of time with any of their family and vowed to make that a priority. They invited Brandon and Samantha to spend some time with them.

Hayley and Jake were happy to see everyone. They would all be flying back to New York the day after Thanksgiving to get ready for the christening of the Chadwell twins.

Hayley spent some time with Cook downstairs. He would also be coming back to New York since he was invited by Frederick to attend the christening.

There would be no sex amongst other members of the family ever again. It was now time for procreation and starting your own line of the Cassidy dynasty.

Matthew took a walk with Hayley and Samantha. "I'm glad the ritual part of our lives is over. You know why we do what we do and I'm sure you will be looking with dread over the next twenty one or so years when you have your own children, just as your mother and I did, but I assure you that you will understand. As time goes on you'll forget about it until it rears its ugly head and your son or daughter tells you that they are getting married.

Until then, love your children as your mother and I have loved you and instill the ritual into them without giving them any details. The Ritual must continue and must thrive. You two are the future."

Hayley and Samantha both understood. Hayley really understood more than her father and Samantha. Her classes with Kenneth brought new insight every day and she was committed to ensuring that the Ritual continued for the sake of the country and the Cassidy family.

The current vice-president of the Board was retiring. Ian Barkley Cassidy was 90 and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his wife who wanted them to move to Thailand. Kenneth wanted Hayley to take his place and would be putting it to the vote at the next meeting.

Thanksgiving day brought about a wonderful dinner and great conversation. Jake marveled at how much things had calmed down. They were just a typical family having a typical dinner. He began to relax and realize that this would work.

After a night of singing, drinking, card games and chess they all went to bed by one. In the morning at ten three SUV's loaded with bags went to the airport. In a 14 seater plane, Jake, Haley, Helen, Matthew, Quinn, Jonah, Denise, Daniel, Cook, Samantha and Brandon along with pies, a small turkey, some candied yams and a ham boarded.

Once in New York, Cook and his dinner were taken to a townhouse where Matthew and Helen were staying. This would be the place for the celebration after the christening.

The rest were dropped off at the Plaza with the exception of Jake and Hayley who were taken home.

Jake and Hayley were very surprised at the festive decorations Brian had set up. The house was ready for the holidays. Jake called Brian and thanked him especially for leaving the Christmas tree for he and Hayley to decorate.

Marvina had welcomed them home with freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate. She was thrilled to know that Cook was in town and she would see him at the christening.

***

Lord and Lady Chadwell flew in on Saturday as did the rest of the Chadwell's.

The babies seemed to know that something was amiss when they woke up that morning; they were a little cranky. Lady Catherine arrived at the house and immediately took charge. The twins looked beautiful in their christening gowns; one which was Daniela's given by the King to Frederick and the other passed down from generations which Mason had once worn. The photographers hired snapped away.

Mason and Daniela rode with Lord and Lady Catherine to the church. Everyone from the Cassidy family and the Chadwell's were in attendance. Sylvia greeted her brother warmly and Mason shook hands with Adam. They had come to an agreement and Mason understood his brother-in-law's relationship with his pain-slut sister.

Claudia shyly asked to hold Camilla. The change in Claudia was a delight to see. She cooed at the baby and kissed her cheek. Camilla laughed up at her.

"Your wife looks happy." Mason said to Martin.

"You have no idea how much she's changed since the Ritual. She's a much better person and I'm very happy for it. As soon as you and Daniela get married I'm going to knock her up. She really wants to have children badly." Martin said patting Mason on the back.

Mary and Stephen arrived holding hands. Mary asked Lady Catherine if she could hold Carlos and she handed him over. Mary thought that he looked so much like Jake, even more so now than he had before. She held her tongue. It was none of her business, but she hoped Jake wasn't the father and hadn't cheated on Hayley.

Hayley nudged Jake and he turned to see Mary with Carlos. He groaned, "I can see her mind thinking from here."

"I'll go get the baby, after all I'm his godmother and I need him for the ceremony." Hayley said sweetly. Walking down the steps of the church she took the baby from Mary after greeting her.

"Hey there, I'm so happy you're here. Hello Stephen." Hayley said and took Carlos.

"He is such a handsome boy." Mary said nonchalantly, "He's a little dark, who's his father?"

Hayley smiled broadly at Mary, "I have no idea. All I know, " Hayley said conspiratorially, "Is that they are now Chadwell's and if that is what Mason and Daniela want us to believe than that is what we will all believe."

Mary nodded; she would not say anything else. Once in the church Mary greeted her brother and congratulated Daniela and Mason.

Marvina arrived and Jake nearly didn't recognize her. She was dressed out in her Sunday best with a huge white church hat on her head. She looked stylish and was holding onto the arm of Cook who looked dapper in his pinstriped suit.

Blake and Valentina were there as well as Lacy and Derrick. Claudia looked with envy at the pregnant Valentina who looked stunning in her off white dress.

Frederick along with Daniela Mason, Lord and Lacy Chadwell and Jake and Hayley stood on the altar.

The twins were baptized and christened. They behaved well with the exception of Carlos who would have rather played with the water than have it sprinkled on him.

Camilla was a little angel and slept through the entire ceremony. Jake and Hayley stood with Daniela and Mason and agreed to raise and protect the children.

The ceremony over, Matthew took little Camilla into his arms and kissed her. He felt a strong connection to her and hoped he'd live long enough to see her grow up. He envied Daniela and Mason seeing her every day and wished that he could spend more time with her.

Helen took Carlos and kissed him. She knew how hard this was for Hayley and she took her daughter's hand. Hayley smiled. She and Jake had talked about it a few months earlier. He apologized for not thinking of her feelings. Photographs were taken and the twins were passed around.

At the townhouse, appropriate christening gifts were given and the babies were held and fed. Helen had arranged for a portable crib to be brought in and the twins were taken out of their christening gowns and put to bed.

Daniela and Mason looked like very proud parents. They ate and drank and then packed up their babies and returned home. Lady Catherine offered to go home with them, but they declined her invitation. They wanted to be alone with their babies.

Portia had attended the ceremony, but it was her day off and together they gave the babies a bath. By the time they were done dressing the twins for bed, Mason and Daniela were exhausted.

They put Camilla and Carlos in their beds, turned on the baby monitor and turned off the lights. Mason went into the kitchen and returned with two glasses of champagne, a tray of antipasti and some Italian bread.

He and Daniela ate and drank. They got ready for bed. Mason made love to Daniela that night. "I want to thank you for bringing the babies into my life. I love you."

"I love you too. I want to thank you for being such a good father." Daniela said as she caressed his face.

"We have a little over a month until we're married." Mason said as he nibbled on her nipples and kneaded her breasts.

"I can't wait." Daniela moaned.

Mason slid inside her pussy and kissed her as he moved back and forth. Daniela wrapped her legs around his back. She was completely and utterly happy and so was he.

***

Lacy was tipsy. She had been drinking since she arrived at the townhouse. Derrick had already warned her to stop and so had Valentina. Blake watched her. Lacy went over to Stephen, she ran her hands down his arm and Mary came over to her, "Keep your grubby hands off my boyfriend. Go snuggle up to your own."

"I'm sorry Mary, I didn't mean any harm. Weren't those babies cute? I swear, one of them looks black." Lacy said.

Derrick grabbed her arm, "It's time you got home."

Blake went over to Derrick, "I think that you should stay at my house and we should give Miss Lacy a spanking so that she won't do this again."

Derrick nodded and clasping Lacy's hand tightly in his, they thanked Matthew and Helen for inviting them.

***

Lord and Lady Chadwell left soon after. Once in their hotel room, Lord Chadwell helped Catherine off with her dress. He knelt on the floor to take off her shoes and caress her stocking legs. "The twins are so beautiful my dear." Lord Chadwell said still kneeling awaiting his wife's permission to take off her stockings.

"You may remove them and then I think I need to unwind." Catherine said. "You may undress."

Lord Thomas Chadwell took off his clothes. He hung his and his wife's clothes in the closet, then putting on his collar he returned to the bedroom where she was lying on the chaise.

The sight of her like this always made his dick hard, but his dick might not even be used this night. Thomas crawled towards Catherine who opened her legs. She grabbed him by the sides of his head and pulled him into her pussy. She never did this unless she was in heat and Catherine was in heat thinking about the wedding night ritual with Daniela and Mason.

Thomas was held in her pussy. He licked and sucked Catherine's twat as she held him inside her nearly suffocating him. Thomas didn't mind in fact his dick was hard as steel as he sucked on his wife's juices.

"What a good boy you are my love? I'm glad you got over your temper tantrum the other night when I wouldn't let you have your way. I really hated whipping your ass in the stable, but I loved how lovely it looked after and how hard you got when I fucked you." Catherine said as she stroked his head, "Lick my clit harder."

Thomas did as she asked. Catherine thought of Mason's cock. She licked her lips as she thought of taking him in her mouth again her handsome young son with two babies. She was so very proud of him and Daniela; Catherine would enjoy sucking her pussy again. It would taste different than her pregnant pussy and Catherine couldn't wait. "Yes, like that, keep it up. I'm about to, about to, cum."

Catherine pulled his head in harder, Thomas took a deep breath and sucked on her clit as she exploded holding his head in her pussy, his face was soon soaked.

She held him there as he continued to lick her. When he was released, Thomas knelt eyes lowered.

"I'm sure you want to play with that little cock of yours don't you?" Catherine said.

"I want whatever you wish my dear" Lord Thomas said wishing he could stroke his aching cock.

"Good answer" Catherine said and grabbed his head again, "Please me until I say stop and then we shall see..."

Thomas with a smile on his face went back to eating his wife's pussy again.

***

The moment they arrived at Blake's house and the door was closed, Valentina slapped her sister's face. "How dare you embarrass me like that? Getting drunk, are you crazy?"

Lacy rubbed her cheek, "Jeez, I'm sorry. I guess I drank too much champagne."

Derrick was annoyed. He wasn't really angry but Lacy needed to learn a lesson. In a calm voice he said, "Strip"

Lacy looked at him and did as she was told. "Into the Danger Zone." Blake added.

"Come on guys, I didn't do anything that..."Lacy started to say the rest but Derrick grabbed her nipple and pulled it.

"Ouch, Sir, please." She slurred.

Derrick picked her up and over his shoulder. He spanked her ass as he led her downstairs.

Valentina was so angry she was shaking. Blake held her. "Go up to bed. I'll be up after we've chastised her. She's just letting off steam. I think it's good for her. She went through a lot with Derrick, so don't be too hard on her. I'm sure Lacy will regret it in the morning."

Valentina stroked his face, "Don't be too long Sir." She said as she went upstairs. Blake watched her and his dick did a jump, even pregnant she was one very hot looking woman.

***

Down in the Danger Zone, Derrick unceremoniously dumped Lacy onto the bed on her stomach. He secured her wrists to her ankles and picking up the paddle began to spank her ass, Lacy felt her pussy grow wet as Derrick welded the paddle. Blake came downstairs. "One more Derrick then done." He said.

Derrick nodded and gave the final blow. Lacy's ass was red but not damaged. Derrick felt her red ass, it was hot to his touch. His dick was hard and Blake unzipped Derrick's pants. Derrick allowed Blake to take out his cock and stroke it.

He moaned, 'That's really good. I can't wait to fuck her. I want to watch her take your dick in her mouth." Derrick said to Blake.

"I heard she can suck it all." Derrick said as Blake undressed.

"Yes, she couldn't at first, but now she's quite good. I'm not going to cum in her mouth, my wife wants that privilege, but she can make me hard." Blake said stroking his own cock.

To Blake's surprise, Derrick knelt in front of him. He looked up at Blake and Blake nodded. Derrick took Blake's dick in his mouth and sucked on it. He could barely get his mouth around half of it and couldn't imagine anyone taking all of it.

Blake pulled out of Derrick's mouth and climbing on the bed grabbed Lacy's hair and pulled her head up to look at him, "Are you sober now?"

She nodded. "You know what to do and don't get drunk again or I will tan your hide."

Lacy nodded again and opened her mouth. Derrick stroked his cock. He put lube on his dick and Lacy's ass and eased himself inside her. Lacy moaned around Blake's cock.

Blake moved in Lacy's mouth, she had become quite the good cocksucker. Blake moved more of himself in her mouth as Derrick watched. Finally Blake felt Lacy relax her throat and Blake pulled her all the way down to his groin. Derrick's eyes grew wide as he fucked in and out of Lacy's ass.

Slowly Blake withdrew from Lacy's mouth. Lacy begged, "Please Sir, please may I suck you."

Black laughed, "Your master will cum in your mouth, your sister needs my dick now.

Blake picked up his clothes and left. Derrick fucked Lacy's ass. He spanked her behind as he moved in and out and twisted his hips, "You are never to drink more than one or two drinks at the most. I don't want to see you behave this way again or it will be worse for you, do you understand?" He said as he swatted her butt.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry sir." Lacy said.

"Your punishment will be denial. Don't you dare cum." He said. "I'm spending tonight with you and will make sure."

Derrick pulled out. He went to the bathroom and washed up. When he returned he picked Lacy up and brought her into the bedroom. He kept her tied up as he fucked her face and pulled her all the way down on his cock.

Derrick exploded into her mouth and Lacy sucked him. She thought that after he came he would untie her. Derrick did not. He left her tied, between his legs where they both fell asleep. He awakened in the middle of the night and woke her. Derrick took hold of the sides of Lacy's head and slid his dick all the way down her throat. When he was very hard he picked her up and sat her asshole down onto his dick.

Lacy was half awake, but she woke up fully when she felt his hard cock drilling inside her anal passage. Derrick moved her tied body up and down his dick. Finally he came and eased her off of him. He got out of bed and taking a knife cut her out of her bindings.

Derrick went into the bathroom and returned with lotion. He soothed her aching arms and legs. He had washed himself, but he still wanted her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 41

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 448 milliseconds