• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Am I Ready to be a Cuckold?

Am I Ready to be a Cuckold?

12

WARNING: This is a cuckold story involving a loving husband and wife. If you dislike cuckold stories, find them insulting, threatening or vile then DO NOT READ THIS STORY. I understand it is not for everyone. Please do not post comments regarding your opinions of the genre. If you leave a comment expressing your hatred of cuckolding then I will assume you are actually a repressed fan who read the warning, read the story regardless and felt guilty that cuckolding turns you on so much. Thank you.

My name is Marc.

My story began, believe it or not, as I was surfing the internet for porn one day. My wife was out and I had finished work early, so I figured there was no harm in relieving myself before she got home. She was on her period, so no chance of me getting sex that night anyway.

I was just browsing really, for nothing in particular. Just clicking on any videos that looked good and checking them out. A few videos had looked appealing so I kept a few windows open, letting them buffer as I kept browsing.

Then I heard the key in the lock. Shit, my wife was home early! I quickly closed down the porn windows and opened up a news website, to pretend I had been innocently catching up on the day's events. The door opened and Emily, my wife, walked in, carrying some grocery bags.

My wife is 5'2 with cropped brown hair and a cute, friendly face. 29 years old, she has a fine little athletic body, flat stomach, slender arms and legs and pert size C breasts. She was currently struggling through the door.

"Can you help me, love?" She said, sounding a little out of breath.

I was about to stand up before I realized I still had a boner and pretended to be doing something terribly important online. "Sure, let me just..." I concentrated my mind on sailing. There's nothing sexy about sailing.

"Please?" She pleaded.

I was probably flaccid enough by then to get away with standing so I closed up my laptop and stood to help her in with the bags. I helped her put everything away and we watched some TV before I went out for a run.

That night, in bed, I realized what I had done wrong.

"Honey?" Emily said nervously. "I really need to ask you something."

"Sure, anything," I replied, a little worried by her tone.

"Do you have any fetishes?"

I was taken aback. It was such a strange question, out the blue like that. She'd never asked that before. She was far too prim and proper to initiate conversations like that. "Fetishes?" I replied. "I don't know. I don't think so. Why?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It doesn't?" I asked, confused. "Then why did you ask?"

"You'll just get embarrassed."

"Probably, but I'd rather know anyway," I said.

"I accidentally picked up your laptop instead of mine earlier, when you were out running. There was a video on there."

Oh shit! I must have left one or two of the porn windows open in my haste. I was watching some pretty weird stuff, I hoped it was one of the more innocent videos. I hoped she wasn't angry that I was watching porn. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. I don't usually do that, you're on your period, I was just getting frustrated. Don't be upset."

"I'm not upset," she answered. "I just didn't realize that sort of thing turned you on."

"What sort of thing?" Oh God, maybe it was the bukkake video! Or the gloryhole one! Oh no, I bet it was that awful video of the twins! My wife is a twin, that would really upset her. It would kill her to know I fantasized about her sister.

"You know..." she said tentatively.

"I'm sorry honey, it's just a fantasy, I'm not that into it really, I was just curious..."

"So it is a fetish then?"

"I guess, a bit. But that doesn't mean I necessarily want it in real life."

"I actually had to look it up because I didn't even know what it meant," she said.

"Look what up?" I asked, suddenly confused again.

"Cuckolding."

I was flummoxed. Cuckolding? Had I been watching a cuckold video? I cast my mind back, trying to remember. Yes, that was right. The thumbnail had been of a hot blonde so I clicked it. I'd let it buffer and then I don't think I even got around to watching it. The title had said something about a cuckold but that hadn't been why I had clicked it.

"You look scared," Emily said, touching my hand. "It's OK, I know you guys are weird. I know how tough it is for you when I'm on my period. I don't mind you watching porn, I was just surprised that you were into that sort of thing."

My mind did a flip and I suddenly felt relieved that she hadn't figured out I was kind of hot for her twin sister. I suppose a cuckold fetish was better than a twin fetish. I could live with that. She didn't seem upset at all, so I figured I was off the hook.

"Well we can't help what turns us on can we?" I said innocently.

"I know. I'm sorry I brought it up. I love you. Goodnight."

"I love you too."

The next morning, after my wife had gone to work, I opened up the laptop to scan the headlines, see what was going on in the world. Bombs in the Middle East, bus crash in New Jersey, scientists theorize new type of particle, all the usual. Then I noticed something. An extra window was minimized. I opened it up and there it was: 'Cuckold watches wife destroyed by neighbor'. I was surprised that Emily hadn't closed it down after finding it but it didn't really matter, I would just close it down now. But my finger hesitated over the 'close' button. I never actually watched this video. I figured I may as well indulge my new supposed fetish, I still had a while before I had to leave for work.

I pressed 'play' and started watching. The blonde girl really was hot, I had been right to open the thumbnail the day before. Great body, greats tits, and a real dirty talker too. Her husband was just sat there, watching on a chair next to the bed as this big, muscly guy told him how much he wanted to fuck his wife. He did nothing to stop him as he undressed her and had the blonde suck him off.

I didn't even realize but my hand had gone to my cock and I was slowly jerking myself off. Well, the blonde girl was hot, and I was only human. She kept glancing at her husband as she sucked off this big guy, teasing him. Then he laid her out and licked out her pussy, making her moan and squeal with delight. The guy tells the blonde to get on her hands and knees. She does what he says. He looks to the husband and says "you going to stop me?" The husband just nonchalantly shakes his head. He pounds her right in front of her poor husband, grabbing her ass cheeks, pulling her hair, kissing her back. He pulls out and tells her to flip over. She seems all too eager to obey his every command. "Jealous?" she asks her husband. He just nods, his face expressionless. The guy climbs on top and pounds her pussy, making her eyes roll back in their sockets, her toes curled in excitement. The man begins to moan. He's close to cumming. He pulls his cock out and he jerks it violently with his hand. A few seconds and then there it is. The semen spurts all over her chest, trickling down her nipples, over her curves and into her navel. He tugs every last drop from it as the blonde laughs at her husband, who still sits silently, watching as if detached. Then the movie ends.

I felt the surge coming. I didn't even have time to get anything to catch the spill. I moaned as I ejaculated in my underwear, unable to control myself. My mind slowly came back to planet Earth and I felt suddenly ashamed, sat in my semen-soaked underpants. I looked at the time. I still had a while before work. That blonde girl was hot, so I looked up her name and searched more movies with her in. I watched a few, expecting more hot movies but the ones I found were a little disappointing. I didn't have time for this. I closed down the windows carefully this time, cleaned up, changed and went to work.

The next chance I got alone I opened up the laptop and searched again for this blonde girl. I opened some videos, tried to get excited but nothing really did it for me. I hadn't been mistaken, she was hot, but something was missing. I searched 'cuckold' and browsed through the thumbnails, seeing if anything caught my eye. Suddenly everything just sounded appealing. 'Husband watches wife taken by stud', 'wife screams with new man', 'husband films cuckold wife', 'wife fucks in front of hubby'. I don't know why, but I didn't even care what the thumbnail looked like, just the idea of this was turning me on now.

Some of the videos were making me uncontrollably horny and I found myself unable to decide which one turned me on the most. I downloaded some of the videos to my computer for another time before jerking myself off again.

I found myself watching nothing but cuckold porn every time my wife left the house. It was becoming a real problem. I just couldn't get enough of it. What was wrong with me? Why was this turning me on so much? It had never appealed to me before.

The next time my wife left me alone she told me she was going to come back with a treat for me. I thought nothing of it at first but as I opened up one of my favorite cuckold movies I started to imagine that Emily had brought back this man herself, as my treat. He was bulky and brash, treating the woman as an object. I imagined Emily there on that bed, the man on top of her, me sat in the chair beside, watching them fuck. The fantasy was making my cock painfully stiff, as if it just couldn't express enough how much this was turning it on. The thought of watching Emily with another man had never appealed to me before, and up until now I had never let my mind wander there during masturbation. It had seemed too extreme, too close to home. But now it felt exciting. It was exhilarating to feel something forbidden, something dangerous. I blew my load in uncontrollable ecstasy, imagining that man cumming all over my wife's breasts and stomach.

The trapdoor had been opened, and from then on every time I masturbated my mind turned to the thought of Emily with another man. It was so bad that even during sex I would sometimes close my eyes and imagine that I was watching the scene instead. I loved sex with Emily, I always had, it had never been a big problem. Sure, she wasn't as adventurous as I would have liked but that's nitpicking. We had talked about it many times, that she needed to try things, different positions, experimenting during foreplay. She usually made a token effort for a day or two and then it would revert back to missionary with minimal foreplay. Was it really so bad that I thought these cuckold thoughts during sex if it made it more exciting for me?

"We really need to talk," Emily said to me in bed. She sounded serious this time.

"What about?" I asked, worried.

"Sex."

"You want to talk about sex? What about it?"

"We've been getting into a bit too much of a routine lately," she said.

"Have we? Yeah, I suppose we have."

"Usually you say something. Usually you tell me how you want to spice it up in the bedroom, how you want to experiment or mix things up."

"I know, but you never seem to enjoy that. We always revert back to the routine. I figured that was what you wanted." I said.

"No, it isn't what I want. I want you to be happy. I know sometimes I get you into this routine and I wish I didn't, I want you to be excited in the bedroom."

"OK. Well we can mix things up next time, how about that?" I said, smiling.

"I'm worried you're losing interest in me," she said, downcast.

"Of course not," I replied. "I love you, and you're sexy as hell. Trust me, I will never lose interest in you."

"Marc..."

"What, honey?"

"I found a lot of porn on your computer."

"What were you doing on my computer?" I asked in anger.

"I was worried you might be having an affair or something, you just seemed to have lost interest in me and sex had just been so routine lately, I got scared."

"I'm not going to have an affair Emily. I'm not a douchebag."

"I know you're not. I'm sorry. But all that porn marc, it's all cuckold stuff."

"So what?" I said defensively. "You can't help what turns you on, and that's just my vice. I'm sorry."

"I know Marc, you don't have to be sorry for having a fetish. But I'm worried that you want to make it a reality."

"It's just a fantasy honey, it doesn't mean anything," I said, getting increasingly frustrated.

"I just feel inadequate if I can't make you happy in bed."

"You do make me happy in bed Emily," I said as I held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Good, because you know I can't do that for you, right?" She said smiling. "To me that's cheating, and I can't do that. I don't want anybody except you."

"I know honey. We'll experiment, and change things up and get back to having fantastic sex," I said. With that we kissed passionately and had sex that was good to our word.

But our passion did not last long. Within a week we were back to our routine and I just figured that was how it would be from now on. We were married, that's how marriage works. You marry and then the sex goes off the boil. But we loved each other and that was what mattered. It wasn't that the sex was bad, we were just in a rut.

We went a few weeks, neither bringing up the issue until one evening I came home from work. I turned the key in the lock and opened the door to see my wife standing before me, dressed in a stunning little black dress. I had never seen the dress before, it must have been new. I wondered why she was all dressed up.

"Welcome home Marc, my love," she said, beaming. She walked over to me and kissed me deeply.

Was she wearing heels? Yes, she was. She had a cute haircut too. And she had applied make-up. Her lips were a lush pink, her eye shadow an exotic bronze. And she'd done her nails too; pink fingernails and toes. She looked amazing, like a new woman. She looked so sexy. Just looking at her was making me hard.

"Hi honey," I said, still a little shocked. "You look incredible."

"Thank you," she replied coyly. "I wanted to look sexy for you tonight."

"Well you do Emily. You look so sexy, I just want to get you into bed right now."

"Uh-uh, not so fast with those hands mister," she said, grabbing my wrists. "I have a special surprise for you."

"A surprise?" I replied nervously. "Am I supposed to get dressed up too?"

"No. What you wear isn't important. Let's have some wine!" She walked sexily over to the table and poured a couple of glasses of wine. "Good isn't it?" She asked as I sipped at mine. It really was good wine. She never usually bought good wine, she usually bought whatever was cheap. I could tell this was expensive stuff.

"Are we expecting someone?" I asked, spying a third glass sitting empty on the table.

"Oh dear, looks like I've been rumbled," she said, knocking back her wine and pouring another glass. "Yes, I am expecting someone."

"Who?" I asked, genuinely perplexed. She smiled and drank more of her wine. "Who is it?" I pleaded.

"Kyle," she answered reluctantly.

I looked back at her skeptically. "Who on Earth is Kyle?"

"Don't you remember me talking about Kyle from work?"

"Not really, no."

"Yes you do Marc. Think about it."

I did think about it and I realized who she was talking about. "Kyle? I thought you hated Kyle."

"I don't hate him, I just think he's annoying." She finished her glass and poured herself another, filling mine to the brim.

"Why would you invite someone over you think is annoying?" I asked.

"Let me give you some clues. What does he do that is so annoying?"

I thought back to what she had said when moaning about him. "He always talks about the gym, and about how tired various parts of his body are after working out."

"Right," she replied. "As if anybody cares, right? What else?"

"That he sleazes over the ladies at work."

"He sure does."

"Then why the hell would you invite him over to our..." I stopped talking because my throat had turned to cotton. I gulped at the wine to ease the dryness in my mouth, swilled it around and swallowed. I had a terrible realization and I could tell from her expression that I was right. Yet I refused to admit it to myself until she confirmed it. "Why is Kyle coming over?"

"I think you know why," she replied, eyeing me sexily.

"Yes, but tell me anyway," I demanded.

"OK Marc. She sauntered over, the curves of her body accentuated by the dress and the heels. She brought her lips to my ear. "Because we're going to make your fantasy real."

She looked irresistible and yet I suddenly felt powerless to touch her. With those words I felt I had lost her permission to touch her anymore. It was like those words expressed that she was no longer mine tonight. She was Kyle's. I had no words to say. I just stared, dumbstruck, into her deep brown eyes. Yet in my dismay I felt the inevitable pressure in my underpants. My cock was hard and I had no control over what it wanted tonight.

The knock came on the door and I wanted to run away but stood rooted to the floor, helplessly grasping my empty glass as if I were a lost child with a teddy bear. Emily smiled at me, and raised her eyebrows excitedly. She filled my glass, placed the bottle back on the table and opened the door. In the doorway was a face I had only ever seen in a few pictures. He greeted Emily with a brief hug and then walked through into the living room and reached out his hand to me confidently.

"Kyle. Nice to meet you Marc."

I almost failed to manage any words, but as our hands released I finally spoke. "Nice to meet you."

"Wine?" Emily asked as she locked the door. The sound of the lock sent a shiver down my spine. It felt like we were purposefully trapping a poltergeist in the house.

"Got any beer?" Kyle asked. "I confess I've already had a few." She turned to face me. "Not really the sort of thing you do sober is it?" He laughed. My face remained totally placid.

Kyle was a good looking man, there was no doubt about that. He had short blond hair and a muscular physique, with a young, slightly mischievous look to his face. He looked to be constantly smirking. At a guess I would say he was maybe 21.

My wife found some beer in the fridge and handed it to Kyle. "Thanks Em. I have to say you are looking hot tonight."

"Oh, thank you," she replied, clearly struggling to know how to react to such a brazen compliment.

He gulped at his beer and wiped an arm across his lips. "So not wanting to sound weird here but what's the plan?"

"Well, it's like we discussed earlier," Emily replied, starting to look nervous.

"Right, but we should get the details straight first. I don't want to make hubby mad and get stabbed or shot, I just want to have fun tonight."

"Well Marc, what would you like to happen?" My wife asked me as if it was just a normal question wives ask their husbands every day. I had no idea what to say. I stood silent, feeling ridiculous. "Well would you like it to be like that video you like? The one with the blonde girl?"

"What happens in the video," Kyle asked, gulping his beer.

"Well," my wife started, nervously. "I think it stars with a handjob or a blowjob or something. Then the man pleasures the woman for a while. Then I think it was doggy, finishing on missionary. Is that right Marc?"

I just nodded like an idiot. That sounded about right but it didn't sound good coming from my wife of 7 years.

"Do I need a condom?" Kyle asked, utterly unperturbed by the situation.

"That's up to you Marc. I think in the video he pulls out and finishes on her breasts," Emily said.

"Fine with me," Kyle replied. They both looked to me and I nodded. I was very unsure about this.

We finished our drinks and moved into the bedroom. My wife looked more and more desirable by the second. I had half a mind to tell Kyle to go home and leave us to it, but I had an extraordinary longing to watch this event unfold. My wife was being so brave. I knew this was tough for her. This was my fantasy, not hers. But she got sex out of the deal, and no matter what any woman says, they want multiple partners just as much as men.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Am I Ready to be a Cuckold?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds