• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift

12

Warning: This story contains elements from several different Literotica categories. If you are bothered or repelled by fictional accounts of anal, cheating, exhibition, mild dominance/submission, sexual fluids, spanking, toys, or unprotected intercourse, please stop reading now and look for other stories that might be more to your liking.

I looked at the e-mail message with a mixture of excitement and dread.

"A,

I'm coming to your neck of the woods for a birthday holiday. Any chance we can get together?

J"

Jazmin was a chat buddy and we always seemed to get along well together. However, I never expected that we would ever meet. After all, she lived more than two hundred miles from me.

"J,

Happy Birthday a few days early. When are you coming and where will you be staying? Can we meet safely?

A"

Our chats had often had an erotic edge to them. It was likely that getting together would result in us having sex. She was single and unattached, so that was not a problem for her. I was married, and not interested in cheating on my wife. However, all fish will bite on the right bait. Jazmin was mine. That was one reason I valued the distance between us. It helped me feel safe that I would never be tempted to stray.

"A,

Life is unsafe. Maybe you should fuck your wife just before you come to see me. Take the edge off. You may be able to control yourself. But don't shower. I like the idea of meeting you with your cock still wet from her pussy juice."

She went on to give me dates and the place she was staying. I recognized the name immediately. It was a resort location on the beach just a few miles from my house. I went past it every day on the way to work. On a barrier island, there were only a few ways to get from here to there, and there was no route that would let me get to work without driving past it. Like a moth to flame, I recognized the danger but was drawn to it anyway. There was no way I was going to be able to stay away during her visit.

~~~ Two weeks later ~~~

Today was the day. Jazmin was in town and I was going to stand close to her fire. Was there any possibility that I would not overheat?

As I parked my car, I felt excited and apprehensive. Would we have the chemistry that we had while chatting? Would I feel too attracted and go past my comfort zone? I took a deep breath and resolved to stay in the moment, allowing things to unfold without goals or expectation.

I came prepared with flowers and a birthday gift. It is always hard to buy for someone else, but I felt I knew her well enough to get something personal that she would like.

I knew Jazmin's room number, but preferred to start in a public area. As I walked up to the front of the resort, she saw me first and waived to get my attention.

She was sitting on an outside patio with breakfast on the table before her. She rose to greet me and we gave each other a hello hug. She felt great. Not too big, and not so small that I might be afraid of her breaking. She had a nice comfortable feel, and I briefly wondered how it would feel to cuddle with her in bed.

"Happy Birthday," I told her.

She smiled and replied, "Thank you."

We kissed and I realized the chemistry was real. It was good that I took off some sexual pressure with my wife that morning, but I still felt my cock twitch. "Down boy," I told myself.

She smiled as if something had just occurred to her, and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "I smell pussy in your beard, and it's not mine. Is it your wife's?"

I nodded to indicate, "Yes."

We sat next to each other at the table and she asked, "If I went down on you, would I find her scent on your cock?"

She did not whisper this time, so I looked around to see who might be listening. We had the patio to ourselves, although I could see some people on the other side of a window, and also across the street on the beach.

I decided no one could hear us, so I answered as casually as if we were discussing breakfast menu choices. "That would be telling. If you visit there, you can draw your own conclusions, but I would rather not kiss and tell."

Again she gave me that smile that indicated that she knew something I did not and responded, "So you fucked her and left her juice on your cock for me to find."

The waitress came outside to take my order, so I could not answer right away. After she left, I observed, "You seem pretty sure about yourself."

"No," she replied. "It's just that in some things, you're fairly predictable."

"Did you predict that I would come this morning?" I asked.

"I'm glad you came," she responded, "but I didn't know if you would. You've always kept some physical distance from me, and I couldn't guess if you would accept my invitation. I could only hope. How long can you stay?"

"For a while," I replied. I had taken a day of vacation from work, but did not know if I could take a full day of temptation. "I'm glad we were able to get together."

"Are those for me?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, handing the flowers to her. "You can have these now. It might be better to open the box someplace more private."

"I have something for you, too," she said. "You can have part of it after breakfast. The other part is private. You can have it in my room after breakfast."

That sounded like a shoe dropping. "Why are you giving me a gift?" I asked.

"Because it is a hobbit tradition and I know how much you enjoy those books."

It was my turn to be touched. For those who do not know, hobbits were the literary creation of J. R. R. Tolkien. In his mythical world of Middle Earth, hobbits gave gifts to all of their friends and relatives on their own birthday rather than receive gifts from everyone else. This system allowed them to receive gifts many times during the year, but to only give gifts once each year. I was touched that she remembered my passion for Tolkien. She probably remembered some of my other passions, too.

"I look forward to it," I said with genuine appreciation.

Her eyes and smile said thank you, even though her words seemed to be gone for the moment.

My breakfast arrived, and we ate in silence. It felt comfortable to sit with her, even without the distraction of conversation, television, or a movie. Both of us had been a bit anxious when we met, but we seemed to relax as we felt our chemistry and knew we would be comfortable with each other.

As we finished with coffee, she broke the silence. "I have a confession," she volunteered. "I've been a naughty girl."

I sat quietly, letting her know that I was listening, but allowing her to elaborate.

After a sip of coffee, she continued, "I came here with the idea that I might be able to seduce you into being naughty with me. For my birthday, I want to do things I have never done before, and introduce you to things you have never done before. I want to decrease my purity score. Maybe your score, too."

Shortly after we met on-line, we had taken a test called the purity score and compared results. Basically it was a list of 100 items that would make you less pure. Everyone starts with 100 points at birth, and then loses points for various life experiences. In addition to a variety of sexual acts as simple as a French kiss, it included drug use and criminal experiences. If someone's score was too high, they could only be innocent virgins. If someone's score was too low, they may have experienced life more fully than most of us would find comfortable.

Taking my thoughtful look as an invitation to continue, she asked, "What would you do if I tried to seduce you?"

I did not know what to say, so I answered honestly, "I don't know. I guess it depends what you did."

She pulled some sheets of paper from her purse and handed one to me. I looked over the text printed on it and recognized it as the purity list. There were two columns of checkmarks, and I recognized one column as things I had done. I guessed that the other column was what she had done. Some of the items were marked with a red "X", and the rest were left with no mark. I looked at the ones with a red "X" and realized they were things I would never do, such as use illegal drugs or the crime related items.

I smiled and asked about three items where I had two checks but she had three "X". I pointed to them and said, "It looks like you are missing an opportunity to lose two points at the same time. If you get pregnant, you are likely to have a child or get an abortion. That's two points for one activity. Don't you want to lose those points?" I kidded.

"My fantasy is to exceed my previous boundaries and to seduce you into exceeding some of yours, but there are some that I do not want to ever exceed. However, it would be fun for you to try to get me pregnant."

Tapping the paper I held, she asked, "Do you see anything new that you want to try? I'm on vacation and feeling naughty. I just need a willing playmate. What if I asked you to try some of these with me?"

I looked at her like this was way past anything that I wanted to do during this visit. "I don't know about any of this."

"Come on," she encouraged. "Think of this as a performance challenge. I know you appreciate a challenge."

"I don't want to cheat on my wife," I stated, probably unnecessarily. She knew this was why we had not gotten together before now.

"I know that, and I am not going to pressure you there," she reassured, "Although if you tried to push your way into me, I'm not going to push you away."

She winked, letting me know she was joking. However, I felt she was also sharing some true feelings.

"There is a lot of stuff on the list that doesn't involve cheating," she pointed out.

Pointing to the page, she said, "Like this one. I can't believe you've never had or given a hickey. I could give you one."

I shook my head, "No."

"OK," she conceded, "you could give one to me, but it would need to be in a private place. I'm too old to have one on my neck."

Looking further down the list, she proclaimed, "I could do one of these right now."

Looking around to make sure there was no one near us, she lifted the bottom of her blouse and exposed her bra covered breasts to me. Then she quickly lowered her blouse back in place.

Looking at the list, I said, "I'm not sure that counts as an act of exhibitionism. I'm the only one to see it, and your bra hid the assets I'd like to see."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad that you want to see those assets. Maybe you will have another chance in my room."

That sounded like another shoe dropping.

"How about this?" she asked.

She raised the bottom of her skirt so that I could see her panties. Then she pulled the front of her panties to the side so that I could see her pussy lips. She let me watch for about thirty seconds before putting everything back in place. It was long enough for me to know that she did not shave, and that her hair color was natural.

"OK," I acknowledged, "you can check that one off your list."

"Now it's your turn," she challenged.

I looked around to ensure we were still the only ones on the porch. Then I unbuttoned my shirt enough to exposure my chest and let her see one of my nipples."

"I'm not sure that counts as an act of exhibitionism," she said. "I could see that around a swimming pool."

"At least there was no bra to hide the view," I countered.

"Thank goodness for that," she remarked, "but it still doesn't count. You need to show me some cock or your butt if you want to lose that point."

"In your room?" I offered.

"That would be nice, but that's not exhibitionism," she explained. "It needs to be someplace where strangers see it or might see it."

I sat quietly for a moment, and then decided to match her daring move. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was uncomfortably hard from having seen her pussy so recently.

Before I could react, she was on her knees next to me, inhaling deeply.

"Yes," she said with obvious pleasure in her voice. "I can smell the same scent that was in your beard. There has been some pussy here recently and it was not mine."

I put myself away while she got back in her chair. We had only been settled for a few seconds when the waitress came with our bill. That was too close for comfort. Living and working on the island, the last thing I needed was to be arrested for indecent exposure.

Jazmin wrote her room number on the check and added a tip. Then she got up and offered her hand to help me up.

"Thanks for being naughty with me," she said. "Now let's go somewhere else and be naughty."

We held hands as she led me back to her room. I was not sure where to draw the line as to what was cheating and what was not, but I had the desire to see how close I could get. Sliding my cock into her pussy or ass would definitely cross the line, but we could do many other pleasurable activities that I could convince myself were not cheating.

In her room, she took off her shoes and suggested that I get comfortable. I took off my shoes and socks and sat on the couch. I thought she would sit next to me, but she surprised me by straddling my lap facing me. As she put her arms around my head, we started to kiss. The kissing lasted seemingly forever as I lost track of time. I sometimes go into something similar to a trance when kissing or when involved in more intense sexual acts. This was one of those times. The trance type experience tended to lower my resistance and make me receptive to whatever happened.

After coming up for breath after a long session of tongue play, she requested, "Give me a hickey."

"Where?" I asked.

She lifted her blouse over her head, and removed her bra. She lifted her left breast and exposed the skin under her nipple.

"Here," she indicated.

"How?" I asked.

"Just kiss and suck it hard until the skin changes color," she instructed.

I sucked, and while my mouth was busy, my hands roamed over her bare skin of her back and sides. Eventually, one hand ended up holding her breast so that I could kiss underneath, and my other hand played with her other breast, teasing her nipple. She moaned in appreciation. After several minutes, she started to thrust her hips against me. I stopped to see if the color had changed, and also because her thrusting was getting me too excited. She stopped when I stopped. The color had changed.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

"You've been a naughty girl," I tell her in my best parental voice.

"Yes, sir," she responded. "I'm sorry sir. Now that you've marked me, I am yours to command. What should be done to me, sir?"

I had never played this particular role play before, but I felt my cock twitch in excitement. She was pushing a button I did not know that I had.

"Fortunately, I brought you exactly what you need," I said. "It's time to open your gift and put your present to use."

"Yes, sir," she said excitedly.

She lifted herself off of my lap and went over to the gift I had left on the table. She shook it and listened for a rattle. There was none. Then she gently began opening the wrapper, trying not to tear the paper.

Inside was an impression paddle. If I used it with enough force to leave a mark, it would read "XOXO" from the depressions in the paddle.

She squealed in excitement. She was clearly pleased that I remembered this particular turn-on of hers. Then she went back to her submissive pose and voice.

Looking towards the floor, she asked, "Have I been so naughty that I need to be spanked?"

"Definitely," I answered. "Give me the paddle and then bend over my lap."

She handed me the paddle and started to bend over my lap. She stopped and asked, "Forgive me for asking, sir, but have I been so naughty that I need to have my bare bottom spanked?"

"Definitely," I responded, wondering why I did not remember to issue that instruction. I would make up for it now. "Remove your panties and then bend over my lap."

She lifted the bottom of her skirt enough to expose her panties. Putting her thumbs under the elastic at the top, she slowly edged one side down an inch, then the other side an inch, and back to the first side until they were far enough down to fall to her feet. She stepped out of the panties and bent over my lap, letting me feel part of her weight against my thighs.

I held her upper body in place with one arm and lifted her skirt with my free hand. It exposed her bare bottom.

"Now then," I said as if thinking out loud, "how many swats do you deserve? You have been naughty, and it's your birthday. I think you deserve one for every birthday, plus one to grow on."

I started paddling and counting, but stopped at twenty-two. She was older than twenty-one, but her butt was already turning red telling me that she had had enough.

She got up slowly, and I could see fire in her eyes. She was filled with either angry, or lust.

"Look what you made me do," she scolded.

As she spoke, she lifted her skirt to display her pussy. Pulling her lips aside, she easily slid a finger inside herself. When she pulled it out, it was soaked to her second knuckle.

"See how wet you made me." It was not a question.

She waved her finger under my nose.

"Is that something you might like to taste?" she asked.

Then she dried her finger by running it through my beard.

"Now your wife can wonder whose pussy you have been eating," she said.

"Are you trying to frame me?" I asked in a half joking manner.

"No, sir," she replied. "You can take a shower before you leave should you want to deprive your wife of the same treat that you gave me."

"So, naughty seems to have several dimensions," I observed.

"And I want to explore all of them with you," she responded. "Would you like to start by exploring me?"

She stood in front of me wearing only her skirt, and I knew there was nothing underneath.

"Sure," I answered. "Remove your skirt."

"It will cost you," she challenged.

"How much?" I asked.

"One dollar," she replied.

I picked up the purity list and looked through the items. There was an item for accepting money to remove any clothing. This was something new for her.

I took a dollar out of my pocket and put it on the table.

She playfully pulled at the edges at the top of her skirt, pulling up slightly, and then pulling down. She turned around so that I could catch glimpses of her ass when the skirt came down enough, only to lose sight of it as the skirt went back up again. It took me a moment to realize she was doing a strip tease. I looked at the purity list. There was "Perform a strip tease for a member of the opposite sex." I wondered how many purity points she was going to lose with me. I had already lost two, and it had been years since the last time I had lost any.

Finally the skirt came all the way off, and Jazmin was totally nude. She forgot about her offer to let me explore, and instead straddled my lap facing me again.

"You appear to be overdressed," she observed as we started to kiss.

With some effort, I was able to get my shirt off and feel her bare skin against my chest.

"You know that I am going to leave my scent all over these pants unless you take them off," she warned.

I realized she was right. I had been playing with fire ever since I arrived at the resort, but I wondered whether taking off more clothes would get me too close to the flame.

"Would it help if I paid you ten dollars to take off the rest of your clothes?" she suggested. "I have never photographed a member of the opposite sex naked."

Again, it was something from the purity list.

"I want to put my underwear back on after the picture," I offered as compromise.

She shrugged her shoulders, which I took to be a grudgingly give agreement, and then she got up so that I could get up.

I tried to do the strip tease also, but I was not very good at it.

"You earned your credit for that one," she conceded.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds