• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Script

The Script

12

I'm sitting on a bed in my hotel room staring at the room phone. Psyching myself up. I look at the phone, then study my alligator 4-inch heels, then stare at the phone.

Have you ever been so turned on that your whole body shakes? That's how turned on I am right now. My thighs are clenching, squeezing. I notice that my breathing is labored and heavy. It's now or never...

1 month ago

My name is Heather. I'm 29 years old and married to the love of my life. A brilliant, wonderful man who understands me much better than I understand myself. We don't have children - yet. Work has been too busy for both of us. But recently we've started to plan for them. I'm planning on quitting my job next month so I can be a stay at home mom. While I've really enjoyed my fast-paced life as a corporate lawyer, I've come to the realization that what I really want out of life is to make a home and a family.

That's probably where this all started. My husband - Rob - and I have been really connecting as we've been making all the preparations for me to get pregnant and be a stay at home mom. And we've been having a lot - A LOT - of sex. Great sex. Mind blowing sex. I think both of us realized that now was the time in our lives to really enjoy our physical relationship before life gets too busy.

Rob and I married young when we were still in college. We both ran track competitively for our school so were constantly seeing each other at the same parties - hanging out with the same people. We were both insanely attracted to each other too. I was in the best shape of my life when I was running in school. I've always been tall and athletic but Rob says I have all the right curves in all the right places. I've kept up the running since school. Not to brag, but I still turn heads. I have chin-length blonde hair, big blue eyes, runner's legs, a toned stomach, and an ample chest that I still blame for me not taking Nationals in college. All of which now comes in very handy in my career. I work with powerful men and while I've never tried to get my way through sex, I have noticed that sometimes these men are much more willing to listen to me than some of my male associates.

Rob was my first. I had boyfriends in high school, but had never had sex until Rob. We loved each other so much that we decided to get married our junior year in college. It's a decision I've never regretted, but sometimes I have let myself daydream about what could have been. I've wondered whether sex would be a different experience with someone else, but I've never felt an active impulse to fool around. I love Rob too much for that.

Anyway...as I said, we've been having a lot of sex lately. Lots of great sex, with dirty talking and sharing of our fantasies. Most of these fantasies were pretty vanilla - having sex outside, having sex somewhere we could get caught, that sort of thing. However, a few weeks ago he hit on something deeper. I remember exactly where we were when we first discovered (for both of us) one of my hidden turn ons. I was laying underneath Rob, completely naked, and he was slowly rubbing himself up and over my clit, teasing me. He had this sexy grin I could barely make out in our dark bedroom when he whispered in my ear, "Heather, have you ever wished you could experience another man's cock sliding into you? Ever wished you could experience it all over again for the first time with someone new?" He paused, and then whispered, "Has my sexy wife ever wished she could please another man, just for the experience of it?"

My body betrayed me. I was wet before he started talking to me, but I gushed and he could feel it coating him as he continued to tease me with his cock. My nipples tightened up and my back arched as I tried to maneuver my hips so I could take him into me. He sunk all the way into me and I moaned, coming immediately, and he held me as I shuddered underneath him. I don't usually come that quickly so Rob knew that he had hit on something with his words.

As my first orgasm subsided, he kept asking me questions and kept thrusting slowly in and out of me. I was so turned on I couldn't properly respond. My only verbal response to most every whispered question was an unintelligible, but urgent moan.

"Do you want someone new to rub his hands all over your body?"

"Do you want to stroke his cock and tease it?"

"Do you want to seduce him or do you want to be taken advantage of?"

"How do you think his cock would feel in your hands?"

"I wonder if other men would taste different than me?

"I bet you'd like to fuck a married man, wouldn't you?"

"Mmmmm, you really do want to fuck around, don't you?"

"Well...guess what...you have permission...if you want it..."

That last one sent me over the edge again and I whimpered "Yes, oh yes, please, please, please, please" as we came together. Rob collapsed on top of me and we laid there, breathing hard, not saying anything. We both knew that we had crossed some line, but didn't know how to go about bringing it up. I've never come twice in one session that fast and I was a little worried about Rob's reaction.

Then we looked at each other and simultaneously burst out laughing. It was nervous energy, I suppose, but it helped relax the mood. Rob rolled over and we giggled for a few minutes as his hand stroked my stomach up and down.

Eventually, Rob spoke up, "THAT was a turn-on, huh?"

I couldn't really respond with anything meaningful. I was still very turned on. Eventually as my breathing slowed, I faced Rob and said, "I love that you can do that to me. But, that's just a fantasy right?" Rob winked at me and nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Anything that gets you to come like that for me, might need to be upgraded to a reality rather than a fantasy."

Now that we were really talking I felt a little playful and wanted to find out how turned on Rob was, I said, "Well...you know I'm traveling in a few weeks for an ABA conference. I'm sure there will be plenty of eligible candidates at the conference." I was surprised when Rob winked at me again and told me that I might need to do a little planning to make the most of my last conference.

We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms that night, but as we were falling asleep I couldn't decide whether he was being silly or still trying to get me riled up....

Chapter 2

The next few weeks passed in a blur. Rob and I had sex nearly every other night and the sex was filled with tension and this undercurrent of both of us thinking something naughty, but being reluctant to talk about it. I found myself daydreaming of scenarios of me with other men - faceless, nameless men. When we had sex, I would replay these scenarios in my mind and try to work up the courage to tell Rob about them. However, I never did work up the courage as we kept coming faster and faster during these sex sessions. Looking back, he must have been doing the same thing. While the sex was intense, it was almost disconnected because each of us was in our own heads, which actually kind of made it even kinkier and sexier - at least for me. It felt dirty to have a secret, even if it was just a secret fantasy.

As the weeks passed, my fantasies kept zeroing in on the upcoming conference I had. Sometimes I thought to myself, "Well, he did give me permission..." And then I would squeeze my legs together and daydream some more about how I might have a rendezvous at my last professional conference. During these fantasy sessions (some of which took place in the shower, some in bed after Rob left) I would try to work out exactly how it would happen. Would I go to the hotel bar and "put out the vibe?" Maybe flirt a little with a potential client and suggest that if he retained me, he could have more than one of my services? I kept replaying different stories in my head, but truthfully with me being so sexually inexperienced (other than with Rob) I kept coming to the realization that I really had no idea how to legitimately throw myself at someone. I found that a little frustrating and a little relieving at the same time. While it was becoming a very concrete fantasy it still felt "safe" to think about these things knowing that I really had no idea how to actually go about it.

The conference started on a Monday morning in New Orleans and Rob and I had planned a special Saturday night at home before I flew out the next afternoon. We had a lazy dinner out on the porch of our home and before I knew it, we had gone through two bottles of wine. I was dressed in a simple white, short sundress and throughout the dinner, would find excuses to flash Rob a little bit of leg or a little bit of breast. I could see that I was having an effect on him as his was flushed and I could see him tenting through his pants. I decided to get especially naughty and slowly slid my dress down my body out on the porch and asked Rob if there was anything else he wanted to do tonight. All done while pinching my nipples and making complete eye-contact. With my husband, I can be a complete slut.

It took about thirty seconds for him to guide me to the bed, drop his clothes, and insert himself into me. We started with the usual sexual banter as we got warmed up, but then he surprised me when he looked me in the eye and said, "Have you given any thought as to how you're going to make the most of your last work conference?"

Perhaps it was the wine, maybe it was because I had been fantasizing about it non-stop. But I didn't miss a beat and the next thing out of my mouth was "I really want to get fucked, but I know it should just be a fantasy...right?"

He picked up the pace and started playing with my nipples, which I love. "Heather, you have no idea how many times I've made myself come these past weeks thinking about you being sexual...thinking of how your body would look underneath someone else's...thinking of you being a naughty little wife...I want you to have that experience before we settle down...I want you to be so so bad...."

I was quickly approaching one of those earth shaking orgasms and wanted to keep the game going. "I want it too, baby, but you need to help me...you need to tell me what to do...I'll do exactly what you tell me to do. I want to be fucked. I want to feel someone else just once. I want them to want me and i want you to want it for me. Will you please, please, please help me?"

He responded by letting loose inside me. Torrential amounts of cum drenched me inside and I wrapped my legs and arms around my husband and kissed him deeply. With a sheepish grin on his face, he rolled to the side and started playing with my clit...something we do whenever he comes before me. I closed my eyes and reveled in how his fingers kept slowly stroking me over my most sensitive parts. With my eyes closed, I heard him take a deep breath, exhale, and then say in a soft quiet voice, "l'll help you. I'll script it completely for you. I will turn you into my secret fantasy...if you want. Do you want my help, Heather? Do you want me to tell you exactly what to do to get fucked?" He then took his finger from my clit, which was still soaked with his cum, and pressed it into my mouth and whispered, "Do you want to taste someone else's cum?"

I arched my back, put one hand on my right breast and tweaked my nipple. My other hand went straight to my clit and I started to rub myself into oblivion as I agreed to be husband's little toy. Agreed to do whatever he wanted me to while I was away. I agreed to be his slut wife. Rob started giving me explicit instructions on what he expected of me while I was gone and I came over and over and over again. And each time I came down, Rob would tell me a little bit more of what he wanted me to do and I would come again. I lost count of the orgasms I had that night. But his script for how I was going to get laid while I was gone was burned into my mind.

Chapter 3

The conference on Monday was great, but I couldn't pay attention. I kept thinking back to Saturday night with Rob and wondering whether I should really go through with it. In his instructions, Rob had told me how to dress for today. I was wearing his favorite - a green bandage-style dress that lifted up my breasts and my ass and flattered my waist line. I was all curves in this dress. It was knee length with a zipper all the way down to my ass in the back. It was probably a little sexy for this type of conference, but I had been getting appreciate looks throughout the day. Every time I caught someone eyes roaming me I would get a shiver down my spine. I had been given instructions not to wear a bra or panties. The dress was structured enough that I didn't need them, but I felt deliciously naughty all day knowing my little secret about my lack of undergarments. I completed the look with my 4-inch alligator heels which lengthened my legs and made my ass sway back and forth while i walked. While the dress wasn't overly revealing, it was skin tight and I felt like I was on display all day.

As the day wound down, I made plans to meet my coworkers for breakfast the next morning as everyone was tired from the first day and from travel. One of my coworkers from the firm worked in our west coast office. Brian Foster and I had worked a number of deals together and while I wouldn't call us close, we were friendly enough. He was my target. Close enough to be friendly with, but not close enough that I would have to spend any meaningful amount of time with him before I quit my job and got pregnant. He was the perfect target. Tall, handsome, with hazel eyes and I had always suspected that he might have a thing for me. But since I'm so clueless about these things, I was never quite sure. He was 33 years old and in great shape. Worthy prey.

As I slid the key-card into my hotel room door, I got a text from Robb which sent another shiver down my spine.

*Have you started the script yet? Am so horny*

**No, baby. Just got back to room. R U sure U want this?

*YES! No second thoughts, no regrets.

I stared out the window over the French Quarter and took my time responding. I felt butterflies in my stomach. But I was in heat from all the eye-fucking that I gotten throughout the day. And I knew what my answer was going to be.

** Starting the script now. I LOVE you. Call you with all the juicy details later.

As requested by Rob, I put my phone in record mode and put it on the bed-side table. I sat down on the hotel bed to psych myself up for this. I become very aware of how the dress is riding up my legs as I sit and how my ass must be flaring out from the way I'm perched on the end of the bed. I can feel my nipples harden under the stretchy fabric of my dress. I flex my thighs together and take a deep breath. I'm shaking. I stare at my shoes. I stare at the hotel phone. I slowly reach out for it and dial the hotel operator as I begin the script Rob has laid out for me.

"Hello, Front Desk speaking, how may I help you?"

"I'd like to be connected to Brian Foster's room please". My voice is confident and smooth. I've been practicing this in my head repeatedly for the last two days.

"My pleasure to connect you. Please hold."

"Hello?" Brian's voice is as sexy as he is. I pause for half a heartbeat, relishing the moment and smile.

"Hi Brian. It's Heather. Hey, I just got back in my room and I was wondering whether you could help me out. I seem to be having...um...well...let's just say I need help and you're the only guy here I trust. Do you mind coming to my room? It will only take a second and you'll be my knight in shinning armor."

He doesn't even hesitate. "Sure, I haven't even changed yet. I can be there in two minutes. What room are you in?"

"Room 1542. I owe you one Brian!"

He laughs, "No problem. I can hardly wait to see what you've gotten yourself into."

If he only knew. I realize that I'm already very wet. I unlock the door to my room and prop it open and then cross the room to look out at the view again. I'm holding myself as I shake from the anticipation. I become hyper aware of my body again. How the curve of my back must look. How my lipstick feels on my lips. The scent of my perfume in the air, mixed with the scent of my own arousal. How my wedding and engagement rings are the only piece of jewelry on my body. I feel powerful. The seconds drag out in my excited state, but he doesn't take long. Maybe a minute or two and I hear a knock on the door. I don't turn around, but I cock my hips to one side, accentuating the view from the rear. I'm following my husband's script exactly. "Come in!", I shout.

I let him take in the view of me for two or three seconds longer than I should before I turn around. I make direct eye contact with Brian and walk slowly and suggestively up to him. He lets the door close and latch behind him. I stop when I'm just inside his personal space as he smiles at me, quite innocently, and asks "What's up?" He's still wearing his tie, but his suit jacket is gone. He's cute. Adorable, even.

"Well, this is kind of embarrassing, but I've never worn this dress before. The zipper is stuck and I need a little help. Ordinarily, I would ask my husband. But...as you can see...he's not here." Pause for two seconds to let that sink in. I take one more step into his personal space and face away from him so my back is inches away from him. I can feel his breath on my neck. I reach one hand behind me and point to the zipper. "It's right there. Do you mind giving me a hand?" I take another half-step back. My left leg is just inside his two feet now and I can feel his suit pants brush against my leg. We're that close. I can feel his breath again. "Please?"

Cutely, he stammers a little bit before getting out a "Sure, sure of course". I can feel his fingers on my neck as he grasps the zipper. He takes it down a few inches and release the zipper. "All good?" he asks in a hesitant tone of voice.

I make a show of trying to reach the zipper behind my back, which I could reach if I really wanted to, but I pretend to be less flexible than I really am. "Actually, Brian, do you mind taking it down a little bit more? I hate to impose but I still can't quite reach it." Another two second pause before I nonchalantly throw out, "Actually just take it all the way down to the bottom if you don't mind. There's no else here to see."

This time he doesn't say anything as he grape the zipper. He pulls it all the way down, slowly, as if he's unsure. I can see his reflection in the mirror across the room as my bare back comes into view for him. His eyes widen. They widen even more when I feel the air on the top of my ass and he realizes I'm not wearing anything there either. I wait to see if he will make a move. He doesn't, yet.

"Mmmm, thank you Brian. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here to help a girl out." I step away and pivot on my heels. I make eye contact one more time and peel the dress down my body, very slowly. HIs eyes pop out of his head. My nipples are rock hard. I can feel the wetness on my inner thighs. I am completely naked in a front of a man who is not my husband. And I love it. I smile at him one more time and ask him, sweetly and teasingly, "Can you think of a reward that you might want for helping me get undressed? Perhaps you might need some help too?"

He stammers again. So cute. "Heather, I, I, I just, um, are you sure about this?"

I kick the dress away and step up to him and kiss him softly on the lips and let my tongue slide into his mouth. My hands go for his cock which I start to massage through his pants. Exactly on script. I drop to my knees and fish his already hard cock out of his pants. It's large. Larger than Rob's. For a few minutes, I lick it up and down and suck him while we both moan. HIs cock pops out of my mouth with a loud pop, and I look up at him and murmur, "I love your beautiful cock. And I want it inside me. Will you please, please, please fuck me?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Script

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds