• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 3

Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 3

Thanks Sprite for your editing!

* * * * *

I have spent many Friday nights with my father but none had been as exciting as the one I am experiencing now. You see, I have always wanted to fuck my Daddy. Is that bad? I don’t think so. So far tonight I have had his dick in my mouth and drank his seed. He has eaten my pussy and has tittie fucked me. Now it was time to move our relationship even further.

I kiss my Daddy’s cheek, nose, lips, throat and move to his broad chest. Flicking my tongue over his nipple, his dick jumps against my stomach. “Oh, Daddy, I love you so much. Surely you can see that this is not wrong.” My hands stroke his body.

“Oh, Baby. It feels so good to be holding your naked body within my arms. You feel so damn good, but, Baby, you have to know this is not right.” Okay, so maybe Daddy needs a little more time to accept where our relationship was headed.

Licking his chest once more, I move off his rock hard body. His body is the perfect specimen of a man, not an ounce of fat anywhere. He massive cock has once again risen to attention. Walking to the bar I can feel his eyes on my firm ass. Daddy has not moved from his position of lying naked on the floor.

After pouring two drinks I walk back to him. His eyes are taking in every thing I have to offer. From my large firm breasts, my puckered nipples that still have the imprint of his teeth, to my wet pussy that is silently dripping with my juice that he had so recently licked.

He sits up and takes a glass and runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. “Thanks, Nikki. I really need this drink.” His cock is still jutting out between his legs as he sits Indian style on the floor.

“Daddy, I know what you need all the time. I also understand that this is hard for you.” Giggling, “No pun intended.”

Dad snorts a laugh, “Yeah, Baby, this is really hard for me in more ways than the obvious.”

“Daddy, do you want to fuck me?”

Dad chokes on the liquor burning his throat. “Nikki, I don’t...I mean...We can’t...Hell, Nikki, isn’t it obvious?”

I pick a piece of cold pizza and begin to take a few small bites. I figure it’s best to let Daddy make the final step to the line that he is trying so damn hard not to cross. We both eat a couple of slices of pizza never saying another word. Neither of us bothered to get dressed so my hopes were still high. After the pizza, I stroll seductively back to the bar. I add an little extra swing in my hips. You know, just to tease him a bit.

“Daddy, anything else you need?” I see his hand move to his dick, he cups his balls and gently squeezes.

“Yeah, Baby, I would really like another drink.” I figure after this last shot of bourbon has found it’s way to my his stomach, I will have what I want.

“Sure, Daddy. Same thing?” I lift the bottle and pour the amber liquid in the glass. I reach between my legs and gather some of my pussy juice on my fingertips. Never taking my eyes off him, I rub my juice on the rim of his glass. He groans. His dick bobs against his stomach. I see the head of his dick is once again purplish in color. I walk back to him lean over so my breasts are dangling before his face. His tongue tries to lick my nipple but I move back and hand him his glass.

I walk to the stereo and turn it on., some kind of blues is playing softly. I begin to move to the rhythm of the music. My hands slide over my body, caressing my nipples, touching my stomach, and moving my hair off my shoulders. I continue to dance for Daddy.

He has his glass of bourbon up to his lips, I know he can smell the strong bourbon and my pussy juice on the rim. His tongue licks the rim, tasting me. His hand moves on his dick with a gentle up and down motion. I dance closer to him, leaning over his shoulder my nipples slide on his back. I kiss his neck, his head falls back. I whisper into his ear. “Oh, Daddy, before the next hour comes and goes I am going to fuck you hard and fast.”

“No, Nikki. We are NOT going to fuck! Do you hear me?”

His dick has already shot two loads tonight. The way I see it, he will be able will fuck me a long time before he cums inside of me.

“Daddy, you stay right there, I am going to just pleasure myself since you won’t fuck me. Okay?”

“Okay, Baby, this is the best way. This way we won’t have crossed a line that we can’t ever go back to. See, Baby, if we just do this, you know watch each other masturbate and maybe every now and then just touch each other then we will be okay. We can do this as often as you like.”

“Sure Daddy, whatever you want.” You see, Daddy had just crossed that line and did not even know it. He has just agreed that we could touch each other and get each other off. He just moved even closer to the line.

I saunter to the couch and sit on the edge spreading my legs so he can have a good view as I pleasure myself. I lean back and begin to caress my nipples. I push one breast up so I can lick my own nipple. One hand reaches between my legs and finds my dripping pussy. I open myself wider. I know Daddy can see my swollen lips and my pussy juice. “Daddy, did you know I used to watch you masturbate?”

“What?” he croaks chocking on the bourbon.

I continue finger fucking my aroused pussy. I reach up and pull my nipple until it hurts. “Oh yeah, that feels so damn good.” My fingers move faster and faster inside my pussy. “Yes, Daddy, I saw you once when I was about 12 years old. At first, I thought something was wrong with you. I thought you were sick or something with all the moaning I was hearing. I peeked into your bedroom and you were on the bed naked propped against the headboard watching a porn movie. Of course, at the time I didn’t know what a porn movie was. I couldn’t see the television but I could hear it just fine. The woman was begging the man to fuck her. I could hear him making all kinds of sounds as he fucked her. You had your beautiful dick in your hands and were pumping for all you were worth. Your face was twisted as if you were in pain. Your dick seemed so big to me. I watched as you shot your load. It splattered on your chest and dripped on your hand. I could heard your hand make slurping noises. You moaned loudly as your release came.”

“Nikki, I ummm. Oh God, Nikki, I am so sorry. I never ever meant for that to happen. I always tried to make sure you were asleep before I started watching my movies.” His hand was once again pumping for all it was worth. He didn’t even realize it!

“Oh no, Daddy, don’t apologize. It was wonderful. I crawled back in my bed and thought about what I had just witnessed. I was hot all over but couldn’t understand why. I touched my body for the first time that night. Not really knowing what I was doing nothing happened. Every Friday night since then, I couldn’t wait for you to watch your movie and masturbate. The older I got the more I understood what was happening. I had my first climax when I was about 13.” I stopped talking about the past and moved my fingers in and out of my pussy. I open myself wider and insert another finger. Moaning, I fuck myself with my fingers.

“Nikki, what happened? Tell Daddy about it. Come on, Baby, you can tell me.” I peeked under my lashes at him. He had moved closer to me, his hand is still pumping his dick. He uses his precum to lubricate his hand. “Come on, Baby, tell Daddy how you had your first climax.”

I am almost at the point of no return now. I move my hips and pump my fingers faster. “Oh Daddy, wait. First I have to cum.” Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. My pussy grips my fingers tightly. My pussy is drenched with my cum.

“That’s it Baby. Yeah, that’s it. Damn you are so beautiful doing that to yourself. Yeah Baby, raise those hips. Cum for Daddy, cum on Baby you can do it. Cum for Daddy.” I did as Daddy asked. I cum and cum.

“Oh Damn! Damn it! Ooohhh, this feels so damn good!!” I panted. I rub my clit hard and fast.

Daddy reaches for one of my nipples and tugs. “Oh damn, Daddy...do that again! Yeeeeessssss! Oh yeeeeeessssssss, Daaaaaaadddddddddyyyyyyy! Pull my nipple! Yeeeeeesssssss!” I pump my wet fingers faster in my abused pussy and cum again! “Oh Daaaaaddddddddy!!”

Daddy gently releases my nipple from his fingers and moves his mouth closer and gently licks my abused nipple. He licks and blows a cool breath of air on my nipple. I shivered in response. I notice Daddy’s dick is still hard and leaking. He hasn’t cum in a while. Well, we can't have that can we? I think to myself.

“Nikki, Baby, tell Daddy about it now. Tell me how you came the first time. God, I wish I could have seen that! I bet you were a beautiful site! A virgin experiencing her first climax.”

“Okay, Daddy, let’s see where was I. Oh, I remember. I had just watch your cum shoot all over your chest. The woman on the television was begging to be fucked. She wanted it all. You had the most relaxed look on your face. I slipped back into my bed between the sheets. I had on panties and a nightshirt. The panties felt too tight so I removed them. I kept thinking about what the woman was begging for. I knew she had to be enjoying herself. I knew you had just enjoyed yourself from the look you had on your face. So I began to rub my hands all over my body. When I accidentally touch my pubic area I moaned. I was so afraid that you could hear me I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face. I continued to touch my little bud. I noticed I got all wet inside and I slipped one finger in my pussy. Oh, man, did that feel so good. I moved my finger around and around. My mind went back to the woman on the television and to you masturbating. I begged, too, I begged my Daddy to fuck me like the woman begged some man to fuck her. I begged my Daddy to give it all to me just like she had. I moved my finger faster and faster until my first orgasm hit me. I had to pull the pillow tighter. I screamed for you to fuck me as my pussy gripped my finger. I got so wet I thought I had peed on myself. My body was trembling so hard I thought I was going to die. I felt so good all over I repeated the process many times that night! Hell, I came so much that I had to change the bed the next morning. And every time I trembled with my release, I dreamed of you. I begged you to fuck me. So you see, I have always wanted you to fuck me.”

Daddy had moved between my legs and was looking at my wet pussy as I relayed the story of my first orgasm.

“Baby, did you really want me to fuck you? Even then?” he whispered.

“Oh, Daddy, I have wanted you to fuck me for so damn long. Please Daddy, won’t you fulfill my lifelong dream. Won’t you please, please fuck me?”

He leans close and laps at my pussy tasting me again. I pull him closer, spreading my legs as wide as I can. His finger finds my little button and pinches it the same way he pinched my nipple. He tongue is deep inside me, drinking in my essence.

“Okay, Baby, I will fuck you. Daddy will fuck his little girl. But first, I am going to taste you. I am going to eat your pussy!” He moves his tongue so deep into me. I feel his tongue as he savors me. He moves his mouth to suck at my clit. He sucks just the way he has sucked my nipples. The pleasure of having him eat my pussy sent me into another orgasm. He tongues me until my never endings are about to explode!

He moves to stand over me. His dick is swollen beyond belief. I place one kiss on the head of his dick tasting his precum. He pushes me back on the couch and moves between my legs. I gaze deep into his eyes seeing the same color as my own, I feel his dick at my outer pussy lips, groaning I close my eyes.

“Baby, look at me.” I open my eyes and smile at him. He moves his dick up and down my pussy lips. Teasing me. Teasing himself. I feel the head just barely enter me. My body opens to accept his dick. My lips clench him and try to pull him deeper. “Nikki, baby, are you sure this is what you want? Please, Baby, are you sure?”

I shake my head yes because I know I can’t speak .

“No, Baby, tell me. Tell Daddy what you want.”

His dick pushes in another inch and pulls out almost completely. I grab his ass to pull him to me. I need him so deep in my pussy.

“Tell Daddy. What do you want Daddy to do to his baby girl?” In and out, just an inch or two. Testing. Teasing.

“Oh Daddy. I want you. I want you to fuck me. Oh pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee Daddy, please fuck your little girl,” I beg.

He pushes in a bit more. Pulls back out. Pushes in. Pulls out.

“Oh, Nikki! You are so damn tight! I’m afraid I’m going to hurt you.” In and out he moves in my cunt. Never completely entering me. Slowly he pushes his big cock inside me further.

My pussy tugs at his dick. I’m not that tight, Daddy is just bigger than any man I have ever been with. My pussy grips his dick to hold him inside.

“Oh, Daddy! Now! Now Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me now!” I beg.

He slams his dick all the way inside me! His dick is huge. I scream at the pleasure of finally having the only dick I have ever wanted inside my pussy! He holds his body still until my body accepts him fully. He gazes deeply into my eyes while his dick fully expands my pussy. He begins to move, slowly at first. “Oh, Baby, you are so damn tight and wet. God, Nikki you feel so good. Damn it! Yes! That’s it, Baby, raise those luscious hips so Daddy can get deeper. Yes, Baby, that’s it. Oh, God! Yes! God. Yeeeesss!”

I can feel every inch of his dick in me. Daddy and I are fucking at last. I have never had a dick feel so damn wonderful in me. This experience is even better than I had ever imagined. I feel his balls slapping against my ass and he pumps his cock in and out of my pussy. Raster and faster he moves. I pull his ass with my hands to take him even deeper; I know my nails are leaving marks on his ass.

“Yes, Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your little girl! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Yes! Oh, God yeeeeeeessssss. Fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk mmmmmmmeeeeeeee!”

“Daddy is going to fuck you Baby, don’t you worry. Oh, Baby, you feel so good! Move with me Baby. Fuck your Daddy. Oh Nikki! God, you are perfect! I knew you would be! You are even better than I dreamed! Yes, Nikki! Oh God, Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!! Fuck me! Fuck your Daaaadddddyyyyyy!!”

I cannot stand it anymore. I cum! My inner muscles clench his dick tighter and tighter. I scream! “Ohhhh dadddddddddddy! Fuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee! Fuck me! Yeeeeeeeesssssssss!”

His hips pump faster and faster! My pussy is flowing feely with my juice! I am so slippery his dick moves easily. Faster and faster. Harder and harder he fucks me. I feel his hairy legs sliding against my smooth ones. Faster and Faster! Deeper and deeper! His dick is moving inside of me so deep I think I’m going to die from the pleasure! He fucks me for what seems like hours. My pussy accepts each hard thrust of his cock and begs for more. My nails dig into his ass as I pull him deeper, my hips meet each thrust of his cock. Our bodies are covered with sweat as we fuck. Our bodies move in harmony as if we had choreographed this mating dance.

“Oh, Baby, Daddy is going to cum! Nikki do you hear me? There is no way I can stop! Daddy is going to shoot his cum in your perfect pussy! I can’t stop, there is no way in hell I can stop now! Goooooooodddddd! Oh God, yeeeeeeeessssssssss! Nikki!”

“Yes, Daddy, fuck me! I want your hot cum inside my hot pussy! Please, Daddy, fuck me! That’s it, Daddy, cum for me! Cum for your little girl! Cuuuuummmmm for me, Daddy!”

I feel the first shot deep within my body! Oh how I have dreamed of this! Daddy is now moving faster and faster! His release triggers my own.

“Oh, Baby, take me! Take all of my dick! That’s it Nikki. Take Daddy’s cum into your hot little cunt. Oh God, yes! Oh, Nikki! Yeeeeesssssss!” His balls are slapping fast and furious against my ass.

“Oh, Daaaaaaddddddddddddy!”

We cum and cum. Both of our bodies experience the pleasure of cumming together for the first time. I would be willing to bet that Daddy had never cum so much with Mom or any other woman. He shoots so much cum inside me my pussy overflows! He must have a gallon of his cream inside of my pussy. I am so full of his cum that some leaks out and flows between the cheeks of my ass.

We are both hot and sweaty as he collapses on me. His head falls to my neck as we try to catch our breath. We both are breathing hard. I feel his dick still inside my pussy as we absorb the aftershocks of our bodies explosions. His seed is leaking out of me. He raises his head and looks into my eyes before he kisses me deeply. We kiss each other for a long time just holding each other while our bodies begin to calm. I feel his dick slip out of my body. I moan at the loss.

“Oh, Nikki. You were wonderful! I have never fucked like that my life!” He kisses my neck taking small nips.

“Daddy, that is because you have never fucked your little girl!”

We caress and I know that we will have many more nights like this. After taking a shower together and fucking three more times, we fall asleep in Mom and Dad’s bed. I dream of having my Daddy again. I know what we shared tonight will be repeated for many years to come.

In my sleep I reach for him and snuggle closer. His arms wrap around me tightly holding me close to his warm body. Daddy’s here, Baby. Don’t worry, Daddy will always be here for his little girl.” he whispers. His lips brush a kiss the top of my head. Tonight my dream has come true!

More to come?? Maybe...

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed Nikki’s Dream Date. I have a few thoughts on bringing some other family members into this relationship. Let me know if you would enjoy more of Nikki’s life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds