• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Summer Day

Hot Summer Day

I was waiting for you to return from work, bored and hot. It was a very hot humid day, the air had quit working, I had stripped to nothing but my underwear, and pulled the curtains to keep the hot sunlight out.

Dinner was ready, but it was too hot to even eat. I heard your footsteps and your key in the door. I was glad you were home, glad for the company. Hoping you could fix the air. You looked at me and smiled, then told me that if this is what happens when the air isn't working, that maybe you would just leave it off. We both giggled, you went to check it out, while I got your dinner on the table.

After a few minutes, I heard the air kick on, and felt the cool air start through the registers. You came back in to the dining room, and told me that you would rather have me for dinner, than what I had cooked, you pulled me close, started kissing my neck, and rubbing my bare nipples, you knew this always got to me.

You had my nipples hard in a matter of seconds, then you slapped me on the butt and told me to go to the bedroom, that you had a nice surprise for me. I went in, and laid on the bed, shuttting my eyes,laying there with my arms high above my head, and legs open, enjoying the cool air that was finally pumping through the house.

You entered the bedroom, I never opened my eyes, but I felt you looking at me. I heard the bureau drawer open, still kept my eyes closed, I didn't move. You got on the bed, I felt something silkie touch my face. I realized that it was a silk scarf, you were putting the scarf around my eyes, I reached up to take ahold of it, you pushed my hand away, and told me not to move. You placed it over my eyes, tied it in the back, then I felt you move, and you were on top of me, holding my hands above my head, and felt you fastening each one to a post of the bed.

I asked you what you were doing, and you told me "Shhhhhhhhhh, I am going to take you deep into your wildest fantasy". I felt shivers run down my body. You began kissing my neck, and went down to my breasts, and started sucking them until my nipples were rock hard, and I was pushing my pussy up to you.

You slowly lowered yourself down, and spread my legs wide, completly exposing my bare, shaved pussy. I felt the strength in your hands as you held my legs apart and tied them open to the bottom bed posts. You grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed, and pushed it under my ass, to raise my pussy high into the air.

I was wet, and ready to be fucked, but you weren't ready, not yet..........you climbed up to the top of the bed, and grabbed my hair, as you raised my face up, and shoved your big cock deep into my throat.

I liked the feel of you taking control of my body, and eagerly started sucking on your hard cock, trying to get more and more of it down my throat. I felt my pussy juices running down my ass now, I wanted to be fucked desperatly, I pulled my head away from your cock, asked you to please fuck me, you grabbed my hair again, shoved your cock back into my throat, told me to suck it, and not quit until you said for me to.

After several minutes, you pulled your cock out, I felt you get off the bed, then I heard some sort of rustling noise...but I could not tell what you were doing, this excited me even more.

I felt a hard slap against my pussy, it was your belt, the slap was just hard enough to make my pussy tingle, I jumped from the unexpectedness, and felt it again, and again, until I was so wet that I was making a wet spot on the bed. I was pulling on the restraints, not wanting to be let loose, just the thought of being totally under your power, made me want more of this. I heard a knock on the door...you told me you would be right back...I asked you to untie me before you went to the door. You refused.

I heard you pulling on your pants, then talking to someone at the door. It was a salesman I was scared and excited at the same time, being completly vunerable, 15 feet away from a total stranger, completly nude, and spread wide open. I heard you shut the door, but you didn't come back in right away.........

I just layed there wondering how you knew about my fantasy, and what was next, the anticipation was overwhelming. If you were following my fantasy, I knew what was next, and my pussy juices started running again.

I was enjoying the complete cool that was taking over the house now. After a few minutes, I heard you again enter the bedroom, then the sound of you removing your pants. You told me that since we were interrupted that we had to start all over, before the words were even out of your mouth, mine was being filled with your huge cock again. I greedily sucked it down my throat again, you fucked my mouth for about 15 minutes, grabbing my hair and shoving it all the way to the back of my throat.

When you rasied up, again I felt the slap of the belt against my pussy, I begged you to fuck me, to fuck my pussy hard with your huge cock. You refused,telling me you weren't ready yet. Again the belt hit my pussy, over and over, until I thought my pussy would catch on fire from the heat of the belt against my clean shaven skin. My pussy was so wet now, that I felt the wetness beneath my ass, as you continued to slap the belt against my pussy, I was enjoying the feel of the leather against my bare pussy, and was arching my back up to meet each slap against me. The slaps got harder, and harder, until I thought I was going to cum, my clit was hard, and the hit of the belt was directly on my clit, as it stood erect, as did my nipples, then the belt hit my nipples,I screamed from the suddeness, and the pleasure at the same time.

Then it stopped, and I was grateful that I was finally going to have that huge cock inside my pussy. But it didn't happen, I heard a paper being torn, and wondered what this was, it wasn't part of my fantasy. I screamed when I felt the ice cold against my burning pussy. When I asked what you were doing, you told, me that my pussy was so hot you thought I would like for it to be cooled down a little. The popsicle that you were rubbing against my pussy was melting fast, and I could feel the coldness, as it dripped down my ass. You inserted it deep inside me and let it lay there until it was melted, which didn't take long considering the heat that was omitting from my pussy.

After the popsicle melted inside me, I felt your cock against my lips again, I opened my mouth, and it was shoved down my throat, but I took so much more this time, feeling your balls slap against my chin, as I swallow all of it. I wanted your cock, and if it meant in my mouth, then that was o.k. too. I just needed fucked, and I didn't care where. This only lasted a few minutes, then I felt you moving, and suddenly felt your hot breath on my hard nipples, then felt your teeth sink into them. It was very pleasurable and I thought I was going to cum right then, but you stopped.

I felt your body move down mine, then felt your breath on my burning pussy, again....I felt your teeth as you bit my clit, I screamed while I lost all control and came over and over, and you never let go of my clit during this whole time. You rasied up, and shoved your finger up inside me, I hunched against it, glad to have anything up inside me. After I came again, you positioned yourself against my pussy, on your knees in front of me, and shoved it in hard, spreading it apart with your fingers as you fucked me, and pinching my clit as you did. I was pushing my pussy up to you as much as I could with the scarves still tied around my wrists and ankles. You fucked me like this for almost an hour. I was glad that you could continue this long. After I came several times, I felt your cock grow even bigger as you were getting close to cumming, and felt my hot burning, pussy being stretched as far as it could go, as I felt the hot liquid shoot deep inside me, I came again, screaming your name as I did.

You moved over, untied the blindfold, released my hands, then together we untied my feet, and I pushed the pillow that was under my ass away, you laid back on the bed, and asked me if I enjoyed it. I responded by kissing you, laying my head on your shoulder, and drifting off into a very deep, satisfied, sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Summer Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds