• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Beat Off Boy in Diapers

Beat Off Boy in Diapers

To get the background for this story, you should read my first story - Little Beat Off Boy. For those that haven't read it, basically it tells how I met my girlfriend and she made me beat off for her. I should tell you that Jean is about 5' 8" and very athletic. She has 34 C breasts, long brown hair and a nice tight athletic body with an ass that won't quit. I'm also about 5'8", 140 lbs. with a swimmers build. This story starts where my previous story ends.

When I woke up the next day, I could barely look Jean in the eye. I tried to put my cloths on as fast as possible and leave, but she would have none of that. She insisted that I stay for breakfast. Since it was a Saturday and I didn't have to work, I stayed. Jean was quite a good cook. We had a great breakfast and talked for several hours. Although I started to feel more at ease, I was still conscious of the fact that the night before I had beat off on to her leg and been made to lick it off. She never mentioned it and I was too embarrassed to say anything.

When I finally did have to leave, Jean gave me her phone number and said that I should call her...unless I was free that night. I told her I was free and made plans to pick her up at 7:00 for a movie.

Over the next few weeks we went out almost every night, but all of our dates ended the same way - I had too much to drink and spent the night at her house. She would come to bed, see my little hard-on and make me beat off, and then lick it up. I was starting to think that I would never have sex with her. I tried everything I could think of - getting her drunk, long massages, make out sessions. We would always end up the same way - my hand wrapped around my little dick, beating off on her leg and me kneeling down and licking her leg clean.

Finally, one night I had way too much to drink. I started blubbering about wanting sex. Jean said "I'm sorry, I just don't feel like having sex with you. Look, you're a nice guy and I enjoy our time together. Why do you want to ruin it by having sex? Besides, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but with that little four inch dick of yours, I'm not sure I would feel anything." She giggled when she told me that and even though I was humiliated, I couldn't think of anything to say. I had another drink, which was a big mistake, and the last thing I remember was crying on her shoulder while she put her arm around my shoulders and said "Come on over to mommy. That's a good little boy. Mommy doesn't like to see her little boy sad. That's right, play with your little thing. Make it squirt like a big boy!"

I don't know if I ever did squirt, but in the morning I woke up with a king-size hangover. I looked over and Jean was not in the room so I started to get up to find her and almost fell over when I looked down. Sometime during the night, she had put diapers and rubber pants on me. I immediately tried to take them off and noticed that there was a wire that ran through the rubber pants with a lock on it. I pulled on the lock to no avail and finally gave up.

I went down stairs and confronted Jean by asking her what she thought she was doing. She looked at me and said, "If you are going to act like a little boy, you are going to be treated like a little boy. You cried like a little baby, squirted your nasty stuff all over last night and then fell asleep before you cleaned it up. I'm not your maid and I'm not going to clean up after you. Further, I'm going to teach you a lesson starting right now."

I was so shocked, I couldn't respond. I just stared at her while she continued, "When you are dressed as a baby, you don't walk, talk, or do anything a baby wouldn't do. I'll allow you three words - peepee, poopoo and mess. When you have to do one of the three, you can let me know." When I asked her what mess was, she said, "A mess is what you make when you squirt your little load. You can pee and poop when you need to, but if I ever catch you making a mess without my permission, I can't begin to tell you how sorry you will be."

I thought for a minute and then decided that this was the final draw. She had made me beat off like a little boy and lick it up off of her leg, but this was too much. When I told her so, she said, "You are free to leave any time." I was so mad, I walked right out the door. As soon as I was out the door, I realized what a mistake I had made. It was 10:00 A.M. and there were people out and about in her neighborhood. I was standing there in a diaper and rubber pants with people staring and laughing.

I tried to get back in, but she had shut the door behind me. I was being publicly humiliated and started knocking on the door, begging to be let back in. She finally said that if I agreed to obey her without question, she would let me in. At that point I would have agreed to anything and when she opened the door, I rushed back in.

"Well, get on the ground baby boy. Babies can't walk." Was all she said. I sat there stunned by what I had agreed to and then realized that I hadn't gone to the bathroom since last night. Remembering her rules, I said "Peepee." She looked at me and said, "I told you that you don't need my permission." It took a minute to sink in that she expected me to go in my diaper! I didn't know what else to do and sat there humiliated while she watched me pee in my diaper. When I was done, I didn't know what to do, so I looked up at her with a questioning look. She looked at me and said, "I can't drop everything I'm doing every time baby pees his diaper. I'll get to you when I can." I just sat there in my dirty diaper not knowing what to do.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. I started to get up and Jean looked at me and said, "Remember our agreement." She went to the door and it was her friend Missy. Missy is about 5'6" with perfect size C cup breasts and long legs and a nice tight ass. She looked like Jean's younger sister. She didn't look at all surprised when she saw me. She said, "Is this BOB (beat off boy)?" Jean said "Yes and you're just in time. Little beat off boy peed in his diapers and mommy has to change him" I couldn't believe that she was going to do this in front of someone else! Missy said, "That's great. I love changing babies. I hope he didn't poop too!" They both had a good laugh over that.

They had me crawl into the dining room and then I saw that Jean had set the dining room table up as a changing table. She had a little basket with diapers, powder, vaseline and baby wipes already for what was to come.

Since I'm only 5' 8", 140 lbs, Jean and Missy didn't have any problem getting me up on the table. Once there, Jean unlocked my rubber pants and proceeded to remove my diaper. I can't describe how embarrassing it is to be lying on your back with no cloths on while two beautiful clothed women remove your dirty diaper.

Jean looked at Missy and said, "Can you believe how small his dick is? It's barely any bigger even when it's hard." Missy said "Can you even feel it when he sticks it in?" Jean laughed and said, "Who said he sticks it in? I just have him pull on it 'til he squirts his little mess. I even get him to clean it up - with his tongue!"

As they were talking, Jean was lifting my legs up and began using the baby wipes to clean me up. I was OK until she got out the vaseline. "We can't have the little baby getting a rash." She said while she started spreading the vaseline all over me. When she got to my little dick, she pulled it a few times and I started getting stiff. Missy started to laugh and said, "You weren't kidding about how small it is. I think calling it four inches is being very kind. Can you make him play with it? Maybe it will get bigger." Now it was Jean's turn to laugh, "That's what I thought too, but this is as big as it gets. Of course I'll make him play with it." I turned bright red when she said, "It's harder to get him to stop than to start."

Jean looked at me and when I started to look away said, "Come on little beat off boy. Wouldn't you like to play with your little stiffie?" When I didn't make a move, she grabbed my hand and said "Little boys need to do what they are told." She guided my hand to my little dick and started to move it up and down. She looked at Missy and said "I guess this little one needs something to get him going." With that, she pulled out a butt plug and started to grease it up. I guess she saw the fear in my eyes and said, "Don't worry little boy, I think you'll like this. You just keep pulling on your little stiffie and try and make your mess. Can you make a little mess for mommy?" I was starting to get red in the face and as Missy saw my balls tighten up she said, "He isn't going to come already is he?" Jean said "Not without this in his bottom."

Jean grabbed my hand and pulled it away. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing my little dick and pulling like there was no tomorrow. She had Missy hold my legs up while she started to insert the butt plug in my bottom. She rubbed it all around the rim of my hole and then started to put it in just a little and then pull it back out. Soon, she was fucking me with that plug and they both laughed as I started moaning and moving my hips to meet it. All too soon she had the plug all the way in and left it there. I had never felt so full in my life. They only thing I had put in my ass before this day was my fingers. I was ashamed to admit, even to myself, how good it felt.

I was laying there with a butt plug in my ass, my legs held up strait by Missy and my little hard on throbbing to my pulse when Jean decided to put my diaper back on. I almost cried. I was so frustrated, I thought I might pass out! Missy and Jean put my diaper on and set me back on the floor.

I was sitting there while they talked (as if I wasn't even in the room), when I noticed that if I rocked back and forth, my newly vaselined dick felt heavenly sliding around in the diaper. I tried to rock slowly so they wouldn't notice, but after a few minutes Missy looked up and said "Is that bad little boy trying to make a mess in his nice clean diaper? After all of the trouble we went to to clean him up, he's going to squirt his nasty little load and then we'll have to start all over!"

I was so horny, I couldn't stop. Jean looked over at me and said "I know how to take care of bad little boys." She laid a towel on the floor and took off my diaper again. "Missy" she said, "why don't you come over and help me? I know how we can keep this little boy from making a big mess!" They knelt down next to me and Missy slowly lifted my legs so that they were back over my head. This put my dick right above my mouth!

Jean gently took my hand and told me to start stroking my little dick. She pulled out the butt plug and started moving it in and out of my while I beat off. She said "Is the little beat off boy going to squirt for his mommy? Mommy is not going to let little boy make a mess. Remember, mommy had to clean baby's mess up last night. When you are ready to squirt, let mommy know."

As I lay on my back, I looked around and could see Missy and Jean's cleavage. They were both wearing tank tops with no bras and Jean's breasts were bouncing gently as she moved the butt plug in and out of my ass. Missy was leaning over to hold my legs and I could see her firm round breasts stretching the fabric of the tank top. Her nipples were hard as rocks and clearly visible through the thin material.

Missy leaned over even further to look at my little dick and balls. She said, "Can I touch them?" When Jean said yes, she reached over and grabbed one of my balls between her thumb and index finger. As she rolled them around, she said, "These sure are small. It's a wonder that he can squirt any goo at all." Then she looked at me and said, "Can you make a big mess like a big boy? Do you want to squirt a big boy load?"

As Jean joined in and said things like "Can you squirt your load for mommy? Can the little boy squirt a nice big load?", I felt my balls tighten up. Jean grabbed both my balls and said, "Baby better swallow the whole mess. Open your mouth wide while you squirt. Mommy wants to see you swallow all of your little load." I finally started to squirt and had my first taste of cum. Even thought it was bitter and slippery, with both of my balls in Jean's hands, I was afraid to not swallow.

Between watching these beautiful women's breasts, the butt plug going in and out of my ass, I must have squirted five times. When I was finally done, I could barely move. Jean put the diaper and rubber pants back on and I just rolled over and went to sleep.

The last thing I remember was Jean telling Missy "I hope he liked the taste of that cum, because that won't be the last load he eats."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Beat Off Boy in Diapers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds