• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 43

The Family Ritual Ch. 43

12

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

If you need a list of the cast of Cassidy's please refer to chapters 1 -- 36.

Lacy Alexis -- Sister to Valentina

Ellen McGraw -- Pregnant stalker and supermodel

-

The Cassidy Kennedy's

Derrick Cassidy Kennedy -- Suitor to Lacy Alexis

Amber Cassidy Kennedy -- Mother to Derrick

Senator Alan Cassidy Kennedy -- Father to Derrick

Jackson Cassidy Kennedy -- Brother to Derrick married to Pedro

Pedro Cassidy Kennedy -- Husband to Jackson, changed his name to Cassidy Kennedy after their marriage

Janice Cassidy Kennedy McGarrett -- Sister to Derrick

Bronson McGarrett -- Husband to Janice

-

Staff

Margaret Jones -- Assistant to Hayley

Brian West -- Assistant to Jake

Marvina -- New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

***

Ellen spent the holidays alone at the compound. Gary had gone on an excursion with some friends and wouldn't be returning until Christmas Eve. She wrote numerous letters to Brandon, none of which she mailed. She was keeping them to present to him so he would know all that she was going through during her pregnancy.

She told herself that they had been lovers and this baby was a product of their love and soon they would be one happy family.

***

"You sorry son of a bitch" Amber yelled at her husband. Blake grabbed her as she started to get up and go after Alan.

Alan laughed, Lacy looked amused.

"Nice dress Amber." Said Pedro bursting into laughter.

Alan sat Lacy at the table next to him. He looked at his wife, "Doesn't she look lovely. She looks like the woman I married, not the bitch you've become. But really I think she looks better in the dress than you did because she's coming to me as a virgin, not like you who was fucked by my father." Alan said as he bent down and kissed the top of Lacy's head.

"And just like you are going to fuck my virgin bride." Derrick railed.

Alan sat down and took his napkin. With a flourish he put it on his lap. "Exactly"

The butler and one of the maid's served dinner. Lacy lifted off her veil to eat. Dinner was a very quiet affair. No one said another word. After dinner Lacy went to the ladies room and freshen her make-up. When she returned, Amber had raced over to her husband and slapped his face.

Alan laughed and grabbing Lacy's hand took her to a hidden panel, pressed a button and took her down a stairway. Amber, Derrick and Blake ran after them with everyone else behind. Lacy was led into a room which looked like the living room in a 1920's brothel to another room. Alan locked the door.

The ritual for Derrick and Lacy had begun.

***

Hayley kept her word to Blake. She hosted a girl's pajama party with Daniela, Valentina, Denise, Mary, Quinn and Samantha. Marvina stayed to serve and Jake went to join Daniel, Nathan and Brandon for a night out. Jake decided to stay that evening at the Kimberly Hotel. He wanted to go to church on Sunday and the hotel was near his church.

The ladies were enjoying themselves and talking about married life. They were careful not to say anything to Mary about the Ritual or the twins. Mary didn't mention her 'lesson' with Blake. She hadn't yet tried out what she had learned on Stephen, but they had a date planned on Tuesday and she hoped to be able to try out her new skills.

Valentina, Quinn and Daniela exchanged notes on pregnancy and child care. Daniela told them what they had to look forward to. Mary, Hayley, Denise and Samantha drank Margareta's. Hayley showed photos of her honeymoon, but this was really a time to just talk and bond.

Valentina had never had many female friends; most women are too intimidated or jealous of her beauty. She really liked these women and she felt they really liked her. Blake would be happy she had friends and as Valentina patted her belly she hoped that all of them would be a part of her child's life.

Her thoughts went to Lacy and the Ritual and she wished her sister the best of luck.

***

The room was completely white except for the red roses on the bed in a heart shaped pattern. Alan lifted up the veil from Lacy's face and kissed her on the lips his tongue snaking inside her mouth. Lacy responded. "My beautiful girl, I've been waiting a lifetime for this night."

In the other room, everyone else watched the going's on from the monitors in the room. Amber was fuming, "How dare he take my wedding dress and dress that slut in it."

Derrick turned to his mother, "Don't call her a slut"

"That's all she is son, a cheap slut. She has no accomplishments and she's latched on to you her meal ticket." Amber said her face a mask of hatred.

Blake watched all of this amused. On the monitor Alan had taken off his jacket. He had also taken off Lacy's veil. He kissed her shoulder. "You are exquisite and all I can think of now is making love to you."

"Alan I'm so hot. My pussy feels so very hot." Lacy said kissing his hand.

Alan unzipped the dress, "I'll cool you off very soon now baby."

Lacy turned to him, "That's what Derrick calls me."

"Well right now you're my baby." Alan said and helped Lacy step out of the dress.

She looked magnificent in the bustier, lace panties, garter and hose. Alan sucked in his breath. "Baby, you need to take care of daddy's cock." He said stroking her face.

Alan took her hand and pressed it on his hard dick in his pants.

"Alan you are very hard" Lacy said licking her lips.

"Call me daddy, baby." Alan said as he removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Daddy," Lacy said seductively, "Please let me see your cock daddy."

Alan smiled at Lacy and stroked her face. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Lacy got on her knees and he stepped out of his pants, kicking them aside.

She reached into his underpants and took out his little cock. "Daddy, it's so cute." Lacy said in a little girl voice.

Outside Pedro was stroking his cock as he watched Lacy take Alan's dick in her mouth. Jackson got on his knees and crawled over to Blake. "I heard Sir that you have a big cock. May I suck it?"

Pedro looked over at Jackson, "You little whore" Pedro said.

Blake looked at the two gay boys and said, "Pedro, Jackson, get your asses over here and suck. I'm sure you'll both enjoy it."

Pedro glared at Blake. "You heard me you Queen, get your ass over here and suck my cock." Blake said his voice stern.

Derrick and Amber watched as Pedro got down on his knees and crawled over to Blake. Blake unzipped his pants and pulled out his large cock. Jackson looked at it with awe while Pedro smirked, "Damn man, is that a cock or a very large snake."

Blake grabbed Pedro by the back of his neck, "Taste it and if it bites back it's a snake." Blake grinned.

Pedro immediately went to sucking as Jackson bent under him and began licking his balls.

Derrick was still watching Lacy suck his father's cock. Amber reached between her son's legs and Derrick grabbed her hand and threw Amber over his lap. He lifted up her gown to find that she was naked underneath. "You really want me to fuck you don't you mother?" Derrick said as he roughly thrust three fingers into his mother's very wet pussy.

"You are one wet bitch." Derrick said and then began to spank Amber.

Amber struggled on Derrick's lap, "Yes, I want you to fuck me and I can't wait until tomorrow. That little bitch you're going to marry thinks that you'll be satisfied with just fucking her, but I know better. It's my pussy you've been craving."

Derrick held onto Amber and began to spank her harder with his hand. When his hand began to tire, he reached over to the table, opened a drawer and pulled out a wooden hair brush. With glee he began spanking his mother as she watched Lacy sucking her husband's cock with such love and tenderness that she wanted to scream and she did scream, but not just from that but from her son who was turning her ass red.

Alan held Lacy's head on his dick as he came. He loved the way she sucked him. He adored her and knew that he would always take her side in whatever she wanted in the future. Lacy had never tasted anything as delicious as her father-in-law to be's semen. She swallowed him down, then licked him clean smacking her lips.

"Daddy did I do a good job cock sucking?" She said in her little girl voice.

"You did the best. Daddy needs a little rest, then daddy is going to fuck his little girl. Right now I want to taste that pussy so put on a show for daddy. I'm going to play some music and you undress. Do it sexy or daddy will spank you."

Lacy stood up. She wrapped her arms around Alana and kissed him deeply. Alan bent his head down and sucked her neck leaving a hickey. Lacy trembled.

Amber was creaming, crying and screaming as her son beat her ass. Blake was watching all this with amusement while Jackson and Pedro took turns sucking on Blake's massive cock.

Alan had lain on the bed. He took the remote and turned on the stereo. The music of the Isley Brothers "In Between the Sheets" came on and Lacy started moving.

Derrick's cock was hard watching Lacy strip. He couldn't wait to get in there and fuck her, to show her how a real man's cock felt. Derrick felt his mother's very hot ass. He then grabbed her by her long blond hair and pushed her to her knees. "You will suck my cock and leave here very frustrated. No one is going to touch your pussy until I get to fuck it tomorrow. Do you hear that Pedro and Jackson. If you touch our mother's cunt or ass or any other part of this bitch, I will beat you like no tomorrow. The bitch is to be salivating only for my cock and that goes for you too Blake." Derrick said as he looked at Amber and slapped her hard across the face.

"Derrick, please." Amber pleaded.

"Please what? If you call my fiancée a bitch, slut or anything else derogatory mother I will fuck your ass until you can't sit down, now suck on my cock and make it good you whore or I will whip that ass with a whip right in your ass hole." Derrick said holding on to his mother's hair and pulling her closer to his zipped pants.

"Pull down that goddamn zipper with your teeth and don't use your hands." Derrick ordered.

Amber did what he said. It took her a while but she got his pants unzipped and her mouth on his cock. Derrick kept pulling her hair causing Amber pain but she sucked his cock. Amber made love to her son's dick. She had waited so long for this.

***

In the bedroom, Alan stroked his cock as he watched Lacy strip. "Come here baby and let daddy taste that juicy pussy. Let me see how pink and nice my baby girl's snatch is."

Lacy giggled and got onto the bed, now naked she opened her legs wide and Alan dived in. "Oooh daddy, lick my pussy. Daddy's bad eating his baby's pussy."

"Yes baby and daddy is going to get even badder when he fucks that pretty pink pussy." Alan said as he kissed her pussy. Alan started licking. Her taste was like a drug to him and he savored it.

Derrick watched his father and he was very jealous. He fucked his mother's mouth battering into her. Blake was laughing as he fucked into Pedro's mouth. He had Jackson undress him and then took Jackson's head and pressed him into his nipple where Jackson was sucking on the man teat.

Blake reached down and stroked Jackson's cock. Jackson moaned. "Please Sir; please fuck me with your big cock." Jackson begged.

Pedro lifted his head from Blake's dick, "You little whore, just like your mother."

Blake pulled Pedro's head back onto his cock, "Don't stop sucking until I tell you too." He ordered.

Pedro went back to sucking. After a few minutes, Blake pushed him away. Jackson got down on his knees on the floor and Blake greased up his rock hard cock. He moved carefully and slowly into Jackson, Amber watched.

Amber knew how Blake's cock felt and she wanted it, but not before she was fucked by Derrick. His dick was magnificent and she was enjoying herself as she slurped and licked all over the cock she had brought into this world.

Jackson tensed, then relaxed, "Pleas sir, give it all to me." He begged.

Pedro watched and stroked his own dick. "Jackson is going to fuck your ass so get down there and suck your husband's cock." Blake ordered.

Pedro smirked, "No way man, I fuck his ass. I'm the Dom here."

"Get your Latin ass over here and get your ass fucked or I will pull out of him and fuck you until you can't sit down." Blake ordered. Pedro looked pleadingly at him and Blake frowned.

"If you don't move it, I'll have Jackson fuck you dry." Blake said as he moved more of his big cock into Jackson's ass.

Pedro got the lube and bent down. Jackson lubed his cock and Pedro's. "Open our ass and present it to your husband." Blake told him. Pedro did exactly what he was ordered to do and he grimaced as he felt Jackson move into position and begin fucking him.

Amber watched it all while she sucked Derrick's cock. Derrick ignored them his eyes intently watching Lacy and Alan. Alan was feasting on Lacy's pussy. He was enjoying the smell, taste and sight of this virgin pussy. Alan was gobbling up every bit of her and Lacy was coming over and over again into his mouth. "Oh Daddy, I'm creaming in your mouth. Don't stop, please daddy, please oooooh, here it cums again." She said as she exploded in his mouth.

Alan's cock was rock hard steel. He had never been so hard in his life. Reaching into the bedside table he took out a condom. He rolled it onto his cock then clambered onto Lacy's body. It was time for him to take his baby's virginity and have her bleed all over his cock. He looked at the camera and said, "Watch Derrick, watch how I take her. I love this girl. If I could I'd take her away from you forever. She's my special girl, she's daddy's baby."

While all this was going on, Derrick's sister, Janice and her husband had watched it. They hadn't moved from the sofa where Janice was naked and her husband was stroking her body. Bronson grabbed Janice by the arm and brought her over to Pedro who was having his ass reamed by his husband, "Eat her cunt, I know you've wanted to. You might be gay, but I've watched you."

Jackson moaned as Blake moved his hips, twisting his dick in and out of Jackson's asshole.

Pedro moaned as Jackson moved forward, his dick inside Pedro up to the balls. Pedro opened his mouth to protest and Bronson pushed him into Janice's pussy. Pedro began to eat.

Bronson walked over to Derrick and kissed him. Derrick pushed him out of the way, "Eat ass brother." Derrick ordered and Bronson went behind him. He pulled Derrick's pants all the way off and Derrick still holding his mother's head continuing to fuck her mouth gingerly stepped out.

Bronson went on his knees, opening Derrick's ass cheeks. He began to kiss and lick Derrick's buttocks as Derrick watched what he knew and couldn't stop; his father taking his love's virginity.

Alan nibbled Lacy's tits. He kissed her with passion and love. "Ready baby? Ready for daddy to take what belongs just to him?"

"Yes, daddy, pleeeese fuck me, please" Lacy begged as she peppered kisses on Alan's face.

Alan was in heaven. He nipped Lacy's nipple, then positioned his cock. He took one look into the camera and then turned back to Lacy. Alan kissed her lips and at the same time thrust his cock into Lacy's pussy. Lacy let out a gasp through the kiss and then it was done. She was no longer a virgin.

Derrick let out a scream and tugged Amber's head into his crotch as he came.

Bronson was stroking his own cock and came when he heard Derrick. He was followed by his wife who locked her legs around Pedro's head nearly suffocating him. Jackson came next thrusting hard into Pedro as his anal passage clinched around Blake's dick. Blake held Jackson's hips as he thrust hard inside of him and gushed into his ass.

The only person who hadn't cum was Pedro and Bronson remedied this by moving his wife and getting under Pedro. Pedro sucked Bronson's cock as Bronson sucked Pedro's. It wasn't too long before Pedro exploded and Bronson sucked him clean.

***

Alan fucked into Lacy slowly. He never wanted this moment to end. He took his time and enjoyed the tight pussy that was no longer virgin. Lacy felt pain, but it wasn't that bad. Now she felt pleasure and moaned, "Yess daddy, please fuck me harder."

Alan let go and fucked into Lacy. He knew he wasn't going to last too long and he was enjoying this very beautiful pussy. Alan was in love with his son's fiancée and he didn't care. She was beautiful.

He made sure that she found her release first before he exploded. Alan swore he saw fireworks as his semen released itself into the condom. His only two regrets were that she wasn't his and he couldn't knock her up.

***

As soon as Derrick came he pushed Amber away. She crawled after him as he walked towards the door. Derrick banged his hand on the door, tears streaming down his face, "You son of a bitch, you fucked her, you took her virginity. You denied me. I'm your son."

Blake watched Derrick. It was surprising what the formula brought out. He went over to Derrick and held him as Derrick wept.

***

Alan kissed Lacy and got up. Alan saw the blood on his cock and on the sheets and he was proud. He went to take a shower as Lacy fell into a deep sleep. In the shower Alan thought of this night and how much he cared about Lacy. He vowed that nothing bad would every happen to her.

He put on a robe and kissed her again. For tonight's part of the ritual it still had three more hours to go and Alan knew that Derrick would fuck Lacy, he would fight with Amber and Pedro would probably have an argument with Jackson. Alan sighed and kissing the sleeping Lacy once again opened the door.

***

Janice went out and brought back a cart with food. Lacy slept but the rest ate. No one came near or spoke to Alan. Derrick had cried in Blake's arms like a baby while Amber had sat by her son's knee. Janice was sitting on the couch; her brother Jackson was sitting on the floor his head on her leg. Janice was stroking his head. Bronson was playing with Pedro's cock while Pedro was snuggling with Bronson on the bed.

They ate in silence; sandwiches, salad and soup. There was wine and champagne but no one drank any. They each took a bottle of water, except for Blake who drank a beer.

Finally Derrick took a sandwich, some soup and a bottle of water into the bedroom. He stared down at the bloodstained sheets. He looked at Lacy lying there so peaceful. He was angry, very angry and Blake watched him. Moving carefully Blake went into the room and closed the door.

"Control your anger; this isn't her fault or yours. It's the formula." Blake cautioned.

"I want to rip her head off, beat my father to death and choke my mother as I fuck her ass." Derrick said making his hands into fists.

"I'm going to be here when she wakes up. She's just lost her virginity. I know you want her." Blake went close and whispered, "Your father's dick is so small, you won't even know he's been there."

Derrick calmed. He sat on the bed and stroked Lacy's hair as Blake calmly closed and locked the door. Amber heard the click and rushed to the door. She banged on it, "Don't you dare fuck her Derrick, you're mine, all mine."

Alan grabbed Amber and slapped her hard on the face. "You sorry son of a bitch, how could you let her wear my dress" Amber cried her blond hair all messed up, her gown ripped, her make-up running.

Jackson jumped up and pushed his father, "Don't hit my mother. You just fucked your son's girlfriend. Keep your hands off."

Janice leaped to her feet and ran over to Jackson, "Don't you talk to my father like that, you faggot."

Pedro jumped to his feet but Bronson was faster and grabbed him, "Let them get it all out. It's the formula."

Pedro nodded and ran his hands over Bronson's chest. Bronson kissed him deeply as the Cassidy-Kennedy's kept fighting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 43

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds