• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Silence is Golden

Silence is Golden

I recently had to upgrade my computer and decided to sort through my hard discs to see what I wanted to keep. I found myself reading my diaries which I have been keeping over the years and they brought back some very sexy memories. If I were being honest as I still see some of the women involved my memory did not need much of a jolt to recollect the events as they had crossed my mind from time to time This made me think why keep a diary if you do not want others to share the memories. Somehow leaving them for my children does not seem to be a good idea, so have decided to share them with you. Hope you enjoy the first instalment.

I have changed some of details to protect the innocent, and those not quite so innocent. I have padded out the diary a bit but it is amazing how much pleasure the memory can recall after a few pointers.

This is going back a few years to when my partner and myself were living in Cheltenham. I have an idea you are not too interested in my details but suffice it to say at the time I was 40, average build, good job and keen to have as much fun as possible which included trying to persuade my partner Sue to be more adventurous in the sex department. Don't get me wrong Sue was happy to dress to please and do pretty much what ever I wanted as long as it was confined to the house and did not involve anyone else, although talking about the possibility during sex always seemed to get her excited. Sue was 34, 5' 6" tall great looking, great body, stunning 38DD breasts and without trying has that air about about her which makes all men think she is on the prowl for sex. The funny thing was that Sue had never slept with anyone else me since we got together.

Being 40 we found ourselves being invited to a number of parties for my old school friends to celebrate the big four 0. I was still a little surprised to receive a message through an old school site from an old class mate's wife inviting us to Martin's 40th in Marlborough.

I mentioned it to Sue and she said "Why not it will give us a chance to let our hair down on the basis you have not seen Martin for years you are not likely to see him soon."

I assumed that Sue was suggesting this would be a good chance to have plenty to drink without having to worry about saying or doing anything she might regret. Sue is inclined to get a little flirtatious when she has a lot to drink, although that is all it has ever been. I sent the message accepting the invite.

The Saturday of the party arrived and after getting ready I left Sue in the bath and took the car to the garage to fill up.

When I got back and opened the front door Sue called out "Nearly ready, be down in a minute."

All right it was not a minute but when Sue came down complaining about the wait never entered my head. Sue looked stunning, she had on a new red leather jacket and skirt, the skirt was tight and short, a tight white silk blouse was under the jacket, fishnet stockings and 4" red stilettos completed the outfit. Thanks to the shortness of the skirt I had noticed the flash of bare flesh above her stockings as she came down the stairs. Sue had applied her make up more heavily than normal giving her that sexy slightly tarty look. I think my jaw dropping and my standing there open mouthed said it all.

Sue just said "Let's go."

I held the door of the car open for Sue as she got in giving me another chance to see just how short her skirt was. Sue turned the music up loud, having first made sure I had plenty of opportunity to see down her blouse as she searched for a CD, that blouse was tight, her bra was very sheer and low cut, she had left more buttons undone than modesty would dictate -- again no complaint from me. We drove to the party without saying a word, Sue had reclined the seat a bit and had her head back and her eyes shut. I had my eyes wide open, just wish I could say looking at the road but mainly trying to catch more glimpses of the sexy woman sitting next to me.

When we pulled up in the car park outside the club where the party was being held Sue waited for me to open her door then as she got out of the car put her arms around me hugged me tightly and said "Coming to Martin's party has reminded me I had promised myself that when it was your birthday I would give you an extra special present, I didn't get a chance on your actual birthday but I am going to give it you tonight."

With that she was off across the car park heading for the club, I hesitate for a minute checking to see how obvious my hard-on was, it had been there since Sue had walked down the stairs back at our house. I thought what the hell and ran to catch up with Sue.

There were the usual, shouted above the music, introductions once we were in the club and I tried not to look like the Cheshire Cat at all the stares that Sue was getting. I knew from the look on Martin's face that he was thinking I was one lucky man. I am certain he had a number of other thoughts but not about me I think they were about what he would like to do with Sue. Martin's wife just kept looking at Sue with a look of contempt which turned to jealousy as the evening went on. Sue was drinking a lot more than usual. She seemed to be enjoying all the attention she was getting from various men and the more attention she was getting the happier she seemed. I just stood by the bar and watched as a series of men asked Sue to dance. I have told Sue how much I enjoy watching her flirt knowing that I am the one who gets to take her home, although in our bedroom fantasy that was not always the case. I thought she was playing up for my benefit and I that once we got home I would fuck her like crazy.

At about midnight Sue went to the toilets and returned coming up to me and putting something in my hand, I looked down and realized she had given me her rolled up bra which I quickly pushed into my jacket pocket. Even in the semi light of the nightclub I could see from their faces that several men and women near by had seen Sue's present to me. The women seemed shocked, this was not the sort of thing women they knew would do, the men all seemed to be trying to see what the lack of a bra was revealing. Their stares became even apparent when Sue took one of my hands and thrust it into her blouse where I fondled her breasts for several seconds.

Sue backed away from me, which resulted in another button on her blouse coming undone so that her nipples were on view to anyone who wanted to look at the gap in her blouse caused by her heaving breasts. Sue then removed her jacket and handed it to me. Sue might as well have been topless, but somehow the fact that she was not just made the effect even more erotic. Several men stepped up to her and asked for a dance and she obliged a number of them taking delight in not backing away as they thrust up against her and allowing them to fondle her breasts.

Martin asked Sue for a dance and followed the example of the previous dance partners in letting his hands wander and taking every chance he could during the dance to rub his crotch against Sue.

The man next to me at the bar said "From the looks Martin's wife is giving him I don't think he will be getting a birthday present from his wife. That sexy slut he is with should be grateful that looks can't kill."

I looked over at Martin's wife and could see what he was getting at, this and the fact that he had not picked up on Sue and I being together made me laugh out loud. It is strange how we men become oblivious to most other things and people when they see a hot woman

After about half an hour Sue came to me and took her jacket from me, put it on and said

"Lets go."

Once at the car as I held the door open for Sue, as she turned towards I realized she had undone the remaining buttons on her blouse. As I got into my seat I saw that she was removing her thong which she then threw onto the back seat of the car followed by her leather jacket. I stared at Sue in disbelief, here I was sitting next to this hot sexy woman, her blouse undone exposing most of her breasts to the World, leather skirt pulled up to her waist, legs wide open. Sue always has a smooth pussy and I could see her juices on her pussy lips from the lights in the car park I just hoped that there were no speed traps between Marlborough and Cheltenham as sure as hell I was going to trigger then given the speed I would be travelling to get home and Sue's state of undress would take some explaining.

On driving from the car park my left hand homed in on Sue's clit, I could not believe how wet she was, I continued to play with her as we drove along, cursing every time I had move my left hand to do a gear change. By this time Sue's leather seat was swimming in cum and her pussy was making lovely squishing sounds as I worked my fingers in and out. Sue had tilted her seat back even further and had her eyes closed but she opened them as we hit some roadworks at Cirencester and the floodlights of the contra flow lit up the car. Sue made no attempt to cover herself up and I had to smirk as the workmen stared at this hot near naked woman blowing kisses at them as we drove past at crawling speed. I did wonder if their health and safety risk assessment covered this.

I was desperate to fuck Sue and knew there was no way I could wait until we got home. We had just driven past the Highwayman Pub and I pulled into the lay-by which is located on the left. As we pulled off the main road we passed a number lorries parked up, several with interior lights on. My mind was racing with thoughts of what might be given Sue's state of arousal. I drove on down the lay-by to the public toilets, stopped jumped out and virtually ran into the Gents. I checked the toilets were empty then went back out to the car opened Sue's door took her by the hand and helped her from the car. Sue grabbed her clutch bag, held onto it as she tried to pull her skirt back down, and allowed me to lead her into the Gents. We walked past the urinals and into the cubical. Sue immediately faced the wall and hitched up the back of her skirt I needed no prompting as I dropped my trousers and boxers and thrust my dick up her sopping pussy. Sue supported herself against

the wall with her hands as I held onto her swinging tits, I could see Sue reading some of the messages on the wall as I trust into her. Sue was moaning and biting her bottom lip, her cum was running down her legs in a virtual stream. With one final thrust I shot jet after jet of cum into Sue. After a few seconds I stepped back and stood looking at this vision of unadulterated sex leaning against the wall in front of me.

I became aware of a noise on the urinal area and looked out into the area to see a chap, who I took to be a lorry driver, trying vainly to make out he was having a pee, whilst clearly holding onto a large erection.

I said "This slut I've picked up can't get enough do you want a piece of her?"

I don't think I had finished the sentence before he was in the toilet and dropping his trousers. Sue gave him a big smile then ran her tongue over her lips. She dropped to her knees to suck his cock before picking up her clutch bag, that she had dropped on the floor when I had first taken her against the wall, and removed a packet of condoms out before dropping the bag back to the floor.

Sue told later she had purchased the condoms so that she would be ready to give me my belated birthday present.

Sue opened one of the condom packets slipped one on his very hard cock. Sue turned her back to our visitor lifted her skirt again and gave a load moan as for the second time she was receiving a shafting from behind. I realized that the three of us were not alone, I had been so engrossed that I had not been aware that two other men had entered the toilets and were watching and masturbating their cocks.

Sue noticed the two men as she looked over her shoulder towards me and smiled at them and stood up slightly and put her hands out to her side. The two new arrivals needed no further prompting and rushed to be the first to give her a cock to hold. The man shafting gave a load cry and he thrust forwarded pushing Sue up and hard against the wall, it was obvious he had just filled the condom it was also obvious that Sue had cum again as her juices, along with some of the cum I had unloaded into her, were running in a stream off his balls as he pushed into her again and again making sure he was fully drained.

Sue let go of the dicks she was holding and reached down to take hold of the man's softening cock as she pulled it from her and turned around. Sue pulled the full condom from his dick making sure his cum did not run out and them emptied the contents on her tits. The two men she had been wanking moved towards her and she started to kiss them in turn then pushed their heads towards her cum soaked tits which they proceeded to suck and lick. Sue was coming non stop now and bent over to suck their dicks in turn before putting condoms on their dicks. She was then fucked by both men, at one stage one of the men sat on the toilet and Sue lowered herself onto his dick as she faced me, she gave me such a wicked wanton smile, before waving the other new arrival forward and feeding his cock into he pussy alongside the one she already had in there. The noise of their breathing, panting and moaning was amazing, this was pure raw sex. My dick was at constant risk of letting me down by shooting the next lot of spunk that I wanted to put in Sue. Suddenly both men were shouting out that they were cumming as they did so the trickle of Sue's juices that had been running down her leg and over their balls became a flood. All 3 of them stayed still for a few minutes then they got up. Once again Sue was careful to keep the contents of their condoms in place before removing them and emptying the contents onto her tits.

Another man had entered the toilet and Sue reached down for her bag took out the condom packet

and tipped it up to show it was empty. Sue walked over to the man and took hold of his dick which he had already removed from his trousers and wanked him over her tits he came within seconds. The men then thanked Sue and left.

We drove home with the strong smell of sex in the car. I continued to play with Sue's clit and pussy until we got home.

As soon as we got into the house Sue pulled me to her and kissed me before saying "Thank you."

I realized this was the first time Sue had spoken since we had left the party and

my reply was short and sweet "No thank You!"

Sue then said "No thanks are necessary I told you I was going to give you a belated birthday present I just did not know in what form I was going to give it to you, actually that is not quite true. I knew it was going to be someone's cock I just did not know whose, where or when. Hey I have just realized my own birthday is coming up real soon. Now what could we do for that?" there was that wicked wanton smile again. "I don't know why I was so reluctant to do what you wanted me to do, I have never had so much fun. From now on your wish is my command"

We fucked harder and longer than I had ever known before with Sue constantly telling me how sexy and hot she had felt and describing how excited she had been. The next morning I completed my diary entry, along with telling my dick I was sorry that he was so sore but I did add and I am sure he agreed that it was certainly worth it.

Needless to say this was the start of a whole new chapter in our relationship -- and yes Sue did get a lot more presents for her birthday, and I got a new video cam for it as well.

*

Hope you enjoyed this. I welcome your comments good or bad. If I do not get too many bad comments will post more diary entries.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Silence is Golden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds