• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Kanata MILF's Tale

The Kanata MILF's Tale

Leanne Alistair woke up in her beautiful apartment in Kanata, Ontario, and smiled. For the first time in ages she felt truly happy. The petite, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, fortysomething beauty gazed at the young man who lay next to her. Esteban Voltaire was still asleep. The big and tall, dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean stud from the Dominican Republic hugged his pillow, sleeping peacefully. Leanne got up and looked out the window. Outside, the sky was gunmetal gray, which wasn't unusual for September in the Capital, though today, the weather was mercifully dry.

Leanne went to the kitchen and brewed some coffee, and smiled as she sat at the table and recalled the events of the night before. Hmmm. Last night had been GOOD. Who would have thought that the tall, burly Afro-Caribbean young man she met at work would turn out to be just what she needed? Of course he'd been reluctant, his Christian upbringing and gentlemanly nature prevented him from putting the moves on her even though she often intruded in his thoughts. That's why the shy divorcee put the moves on her ruggedly handsome younger male friend, and the results were nothing shy of spectacular.

At first, Esteban had been quite surprised and resistant to Leanne's advances, but she persisted. That's why she cleverly invited him over to her house, under the pretext of needing his help moving furniture around. To entice the helpful but innocent young man, she promised him some pizza and some rare books ( he's really into antique novels ). Well, once he got there they moved some furniture around, that's for damn sure. Leanne, the shy, vulnerable and demure, fragile-looking woman who seemed to constantly need rescuing from bad guys and lousy situations turned into a sex kitten, and Esteban was oh so pleasantly surprised with the results.

I've wanted you for a long time, Leanne told Esteban, who smiled slyly. Feeling's mutual Miss L, he said with a grin as he grabbed her and lifted her petite, sensual body off the floor and placed her on the dark wood of the kitchen table. Off came her blue jeans, followed by her panties. He looked at her unshaved bush and smiled. I like a natural woman, he grinned, as he slid a finger inside her pussy, followed by another. Leanne gasped as Esteban's digits probed her. He brought his fingers to his full, sweet-looking lips, and tasted her. You taste good mama, he smiled. Thank you but I'd rather taste you instead, Leanne said with a wink.

Without further ado, Leanne patted Esteban's crotch, feeling his erection bulging in his pants. Oh my, she said coyly. Esteban smiled and unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. It was of average length but quite thick in circumference, and also, it was uncut. I'm a natural man from the Caribbean, Esteban said proudly. Leanne nodded and gently, tentatively took his erect member into her mouth. Esteban sighed deeply as Leanne flicked her tongue over his dick head after gently pulling back his foreskin. Hot damn, she was driving him nuts and he knew it. Leaning against the table for support, he raked his hands through Leanne's short blonde hair as she went down on him.

Leanne gently massaged Esteban's big, hairy balls while sucking his dick, watching as his handsome face twisted in sweet agony from what she was doing to him. Hell yeah, she had the Afro-Caribbean stud right where she wanted him. Wrapping her lips around his dick, she sucked him with gusto, like a vacuum cleaner. Watching Esteban's face closely, she saw the telltale signs that he was about to give it up. A sharp groan escaped from Esteban's lips, his hairy chest heaved a bit, and Leanne could swear she saw his knees buckle. Oh, yeah. He was ready to give it up. That's why she tugged at his dick to speed things along. When that didn't work fast enough, a deliciously naughty idea crept into her head. Without warning she slid a finger into Esteban's ass, going deep inside his hole. That did it. Moments later, the ebony stud screamed loudly and passionately as he came.

Leanne Alistair had gone down on a few men in her time, and she knew what she was in for...nevertheless the torrent of cum which shot out of Esteban's member like fire from a cannon took her by surprise. Groaning loudly, Esteban shook his dick, and Leanne looked up at him, her face drenched with his masculine seed. Oops, he said, an apologetic smile on his handsome face. Leanne wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and looked up at him before licking her fingers one by one. You taste really good, she said, grinning. Esteban smiled and nodded. That's good to hear because I want to taste you my sweet Kanata mama, he said as he pulled her to her feet and lifted her up. Gently he laid her on the kitchen table, her legs spread. Lick me, Leanne said, sliding a finger into her pussy before licking it.

Esteban spread Leanne's legs further apart, and looked at her hairy pussy. A lot of men nowadays were turned off by women who were hairy down there but Esteban wasn't most men. Growing up in the Caribbean, he had a liberal view of the human body and didn't put much stock in the western world's beauty standards. Be gentle with me big man, Leanne said. Esteban nodded. A confident woman is a beautiful woman, he said to Leanne as he brought his lips to her pussy.

Gently Esteban kissed it, then his tongue darted inside, exploring Leanne's innermost womanly folds. Sliding first one finger then two inside Leanne's pussy, Esteban teased her clit with his tongue. Watching Leanne's body language closely, he decided to intensify what he was doing. Thrusting two fingers into Leanne's snatch, he gently bit her clit and was rewarded with a most satisfactory squeal of pain mixed with shocked pleasure. Oh yeah, Leanne Alistair was a lusty screamer, just the way he liked his women. Are you ready for more? he asked Leanne, who nodded haltingly.

Leanne licked her lips and grinned wickedly at Esteban as he rolled a condom on his dick and then came to her. He rubbed his erect member against her pussy, and thrust into her. A sharp cry escaped Leanne's lips as Esteban penetrated her. Leaning back on the table, she raised her legs in the air. Esteban put her legs on his broad shoulders and resumed fucking her with long, deep strokes. Go harder lover boy, Leanne chided him. Grinning, Esteban did just that, slamming his cock inside her like there was no tomorrow. For hours on end they went at it, and somehow moved from the table to the kitchen floor, where Leanne got on all fours and told Esteban to take her like this. Hard and fast he pumped his dick into her, pulling her hair and smacking her little ass for good measure. They went at it until exhaustion claimed them and left them, sweat-soaked and breathless, on the cool floor.

Sitting at the kitchen table, Leanne Alistair blushed quietly as she recalled the previous night's events. Esteban was still asleep, and that suited her just fine. Even though he was the younger of the two, she apparently wore him out, proof that some older women still got it. Rising to her feet with the coffee cup in her hand, she looked out the window and saw the sun clearing through the normally gray September sky of Ottawa. Looks like the beginnings of a beautiful day, she told herself. And that suited her just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Kanata MILF's Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds