• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heaven

Heaven

I woke in a sea of light. The pungent smell was familiar to me and it was everywhere. The sound was a deep moaning, like thousands, maybe millions of voices crying out with pleasure. What was this place? I sat up, finding myself surrounded by a thick mist...and WOMEN. Naked women, and lots of them. They all stared at me like a pack of hungry wolves surrounding thier prey. I moved to the edge of the enormous bed where I lay. It was then that I realized I was young again, not much older than 18 and I too was completely naked.

One of the women stepped forward and came to me. I recognized her. It was my mother. She was glorious to behold and had to be in her late 30's. The age she was when I was a teen. I gaped at her enormous breasts, swaying back and forth as she stode towards me. Her legs were long and milky white, her snatch concealed by a thick coat of dark pubic hair. Stopping before me, she stared in to my eyes and gave me that warm glowing motherly smile I remember.

"Welcome to your heaven, my love. We're here to please you...forever." She said.

Other women began to come forward, all the same age as my mother. I knew each of them. They were women from my life. In the first group was my wife, who died several years before me. With her was her mother and my wife's two twin sisters. The women in her family were all big breasted women and as I watched the pounds of jiggling tit-flesh move towards me, my cock began to rise. They surrounded me. My mother and my wife's mother smiled wickedly at one another, acknowledging my legthening dick. I looked at my wife's twin sisters as they giggled, staring me down like sex-crazed nymphos. This shocked me a bit. They were both happily married women with large families. In fact, most all these women were, but now they all seemed focused on one thing, getting thier hands on me.

The next group came forward, which included my three sister-in-laws and thier daughters, all increadibly beautiful women who I never dreamed I be seeing completely exposed like this. With them were my two grandmothers.

The next group contained aunts and cousins followed by women whom I had worked with and known for various reasons throughout my life. Finally, I had a group of close to fifty women surrounding me on all sides. Tits and ass in all shapes and sized. I suddenly realized that each one of these women I at one time in my life had wondered what it would be like to fuck. I had a feeling I was about to find out.

Women giggled and whispered as they watched my awkwardness. I looked at my oldest brother's wife and she stared back at me, rolling her tongue across her lips. My grandmother stared at my erection hungrily and one of my cousins standing next to her did the same, gritting her teeth like a sex-starved whore. The pungent swell of wet cunt burned my nostrils. One of my aunts glared into my eyes silently mouthing her intent.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good!"

Suddenly, hands began to push me onto the bed and within seconds I found myself buried in women. I felt a warm wet mouth swallow my cock to the balls and looked down to see my mother greedily nursing my swollen prick. Tongues flailed around my balls and chest, anxiously waiting thier turn. I felt soft, pillowly tit-flesh pressed against my body, stiff nipples craping across my skin. My mother-in-laws hairy muff decsended upon my face and I was smothered in a moist fleshy twat. I sucked her fat clit into my mouth and began to nurse. A mouth replaced my mother's and sucked hard and fast, tongue rolling around my mushroom tip. Then I felt what must have been a dozen wet tongues flailing eagerly. Every inch of my cock was being licked and probed, tongues dueling with one another like hungry snakes, fighting for position on my meat. Then my sister-in-law worked her lips over the head of my dick and orally fucked my shaft down into her hungry gullet. Another cunt replaced my mother-in-law's on my face. I knew it was my wife's.

It wasn't long before mouths were replaced by pussies. One cunt after another rode my prick, some tight, others loose, but each one unique. It wasn't long before my balls were soaked in the juices of our incestual fuck.

Time stood still. I fucked and came and fucked again. I was, it seemed, in this place called heaven, a fucking machine. In this wonderful place, not a second would pass that my cock wasn't fucking the mouth, cunt or ass of one of these beautiful women. I would cum in buckets and never tire. There could be no greater feeling than seeing your mother scream with orgasm, again and again as I worked my cock deep within her pouch. No greater feeling than listening to your balls beat against your brother's wife's ass as your lay between her outstretched legs humping your meat in and out of her most sacred place. Married women, fucking and sucking on my swollen pole...forever. This was indeed heaven!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds