• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dolly Aunty

Dolly Aunty

Hi! I am Shweta .I am 23 and living with my uncle and aunt. My aunt Dolly is 40 but you can’t say that she is mother of two grown up babes. Her vital stats are 38-28-36 and a beautiful fair complexion. She is very horny also. Many a times I have seen her masturbating, as my uncle can’t satisfy her lust. Uncle is often out of station on tours. He is hardly at home one-two days in a week. Many times I have seen them having sex from the bedroom keyhole. Uncle and aunt will strip off, He does some foreplay for formality sake; just a short kiss, fondling the breasts, a half minute fingering and then insert his medium size cock into aunt. A couple of minutes of pumping. Aunt then goes in bathroom to clean herself and returns after 15 min., I am sure that she fingers herself to orgasm.

One fine evening, I was studying late night and I just happened to pass through Aunts room and saw that lights were on I cracked the door and much to my astonishment, here lay my gorgeous and voluptuous aunt on her back on the Waterbed, totally exposed watching these 3 woman on TV satisfying one another sexually. My aunt had her long flowing legs spread and her fingers moving deep inside her cunt.

She turned to the door and saw me watching she called me near and I crawled in next to her as she took my face in her hands, kissed my full on the lips and she parted my mouth with her warm tongue. She traced my teeth, sucked in my tongue as she slipped her hands inside my skirt I looked down at her feeling the heat in her breast. Her breasts were just touching mine. She opened her legs slightly pulling herself more firmly against me. Pulling on my shoulders she moved forward and placed her lips against mine. Her mouth opened warmly and her tongue tentatively probed my mouth. In a moment our mouths were clamped together, our tongues met each other. "Oh yes," she replied "I want you to make love to me. Kiss my tits, lick my cunt."

She had the body of a much younger woman, and one that any younger woman, including myself, would die for. Her breasts were perky and firm, her stomach was flat, and there wasn't a once of flab on any part of her body, she was well toned. Then when my eyes went down her body, I saw a perfectly clean, hairless pussy and her outer lips were puffy and slightly open. Then she just buried her face into my crotch and started doing all sorts of things with her fingers and tongue to my hungry and waiting pussy. I couldn't believe it, Her fingers caressed my lips and at the same time she was chewing on my ear lobe. Her hands and her mouth went down to my navel, sticking her tongue into my little buttonhole. I was in such a state of turmoil that it seemed that her hands were all over me at the same time, my feet were being massaged and then I felt hands on my thighs. The touch of her tongue was better than expected and I could feel my juices flowing freely I have never felt so sexual aroused in such a short time it was incredible. She pushed her finger into the crack of my ass searching for my puckered anus. I tried to push my ass back to stop her but it was to late she found hole and pushed her finger in with ease. That was it I lost control of the situation and moaned to aunt that is was going to cum, I bent my legs and pushed my steaming cunt further into her mouth and exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life then She pulled me down onto my knees in front of her grabbed my head and pushed it into her soaking crouch. I could feel my own clit becoming hard again aching to be rubbed. I found myself back between her legs this time with no help from her as I drove my face into her sopping snatch licking and sucking all I could get. I pulled her ass of the lounge, as I wanted to get to her asshole like she had done to me. Dolly aunty pulled her legs onto her chest to give me easier access and I jammed my tongue deeper into her pussy as I fingered her asshole.

I jammed my tongue into her tight little asshole and rimmed it for all it was worth. I was rubbing her clit with my palm while my thumb was buried in her cunt as she screamed out, " OOHHH GOD I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKING BITCH I'M CUMMMMING". As her asshole gripped my tongue I felt her juices pour from her steaming cunt all down over her ass and my face. Dolly pulled me up from her crouch panting her eyes all glazed and started to lick her cum from my face. Then she drove her tongue into my mouth and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dolly Aunty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds