• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Candy Gets Found Out

Candy Gets Found Out

Everyone who worked with Andy said he was a regular guy, good to know, friendly, happy and pretty normal in a boring sort of way.

He'd do all the things workmates do, meet up to go out for a colleague's birthday, talk about sport or the news or the latest celeb gossip and go out for a beer after work - unless it was a Friday which was the one odd thing about him. Every Friday Andy would say "Goodnight, have a good weekend" and no one would see him again until Monday, which was odd as he didn't live far away from anyone in the office.

Andy had a secret. He was a cross dresser and on Friday nights he'd go home, have a quick meal, shower and change into his alter ego, Candy. Andy was a slim 5'7 with short fair hair. Candy was a curvy, busty, redhead with long curls, standing 6 feet tall in heels. She would dress to go out on a Friday and then to the cinema or for a drink with girl friend in all the same places Andy's workmates went but although they all noticed the striking redhead no one ever recognised her.

All weekend Candy would walk and drive round the neighbourhood going shopping, meeting girlfriends and generally being the single girl around town and then on Sunday night, she would shower, put away her clothes, underwear, fake boobs and shoes and be back to Andy ready for work on Monday.

The only thing Candy had never done was have sex and she was desperate to do this. In the evenings after work, Andy would spend hours on internet dating sites trying to find someone he could meet up with as Candy for that first sexual experience.

Then after months of searching, one Wednesday evening he found someone. And they were in the same town! The profile said they were called Peter and lived on the other side of town and were looking for sex. The picture looked familiar but Andy couldn't place them so just thought it was because the town wasn't that big and anyway Candy's favourite dress hop was on that side of town so maybe he'd just seen Peter on the street.

He took the plunge, sending a message with a photo of Candy saying could they meet soon? Peter replied within minutes saying how pretty and hot Candy looked and could they meet that weekend and suggesting they go for a drink and something to eat wherever Candy wanted. This was too good to miss so Andy replied suggesting Candy's favourite restaurant in town where she knew people so felt safe and saying Saturday about 8? Peter agreed!

Andy was distracted at work for the rest of the week trying to think of what to wear and what Peter would be like. Friday came and he said "goodnight" as usual and went home. He showered and became Candy but didn't go out as normal. Instead she spent the evening trying on lots of different outfits for Saturday nights date. Finally she settled on one and went to bed.

Next morning Candy slept in late then got up and ran a bath. She shaved really closely all over including round her penis, testicles and her anus, just in case. When she was sure she was smooth and hairless all over she dressed in jumper and jeans and drove to her local salon to have her nails and make up done professionally. Tonight she wanted to be perfect! When that was done it was 5 o'clock. Only three hours to her first date.

She carefully sorted out everything she needed for the night, including an overnight bag just in case and got ready. First her breast forms, 38D she'd chosen tonight, then her favourite under wear; a purple satin bra and panty set with lace trim. The panties went over her "boy clit" which was carefully tucked and held between her legs with a gaffe. Next a matching corset to pull in her waist a little and accentuate her bust. Candy was getting hot just getting dressed! Then her favourite long red wig, that curled down round her shoulders and framed her face. She put on the dress. It was a figure hugging blue number that stretched nicely over her boobs, hips and bum and down to her thighs. Silver 4 inch peep-toe pumps on her feet, then diamante ear clips, a diamante necklace, ring and bracelet and her favourite little clutch bag. Lastly a little silver shrug jacket and she was ready to go.

She went to her car and put her overnight bag in, and then drove to town to park near the restaurant. She was a few minutes early but she didn't care. She was feeling horny, looking gorgeous and was hoping for sex. She went in the restaurant and was shown to her usual table in a private corner and told the waiter she was expecting a male friend and ordered a drink.

A few minutes later she saw the waiter greet a tall, handsome man and point him in her direction. So this was Peter. He was tall, dark, fit looking and she finally realised where she knew him from. "Peter" was her boss's business partner! What could she do? She couldn't leave, there was no time and she'd have to walk past him anyway? She was trapped? Candy sat and waited hoping that he wouldn't recognise her as he didn't come to the office that often but she wasn't convinced and was now really worried.

Peter came over and introduced himself, the shook hands and Candy nervously offered her cheek to be kissed. She felt Peter's breath on her neck and flushed. He noticed "First date nerves Candy?" She nodded. "Well no need to worry, you look stunning!"

Candy relaxed a little at that. He didn't seem to recognise her and he was extremely handsome and very pleasant and charming. The meal was lovely and they shared a bottle of wine and chatted like any couple on a first date. Candy was very careful not to give anything away when Peter talked about work but she was sure he looked at her differently then. The meal ended and Peter suggested they go for a walk as it was such a lovely evening and Candy, who was now really enjoying herself agreed.

They strolled arm in arm to the local park which was one of Candy's favourite walks. In a quiet corner of the garden Peter stopped, turned her round and kissed hard on the lips. Candy responded and soon their mouths were pressed together. "Candy" Peter breathed, "I want you". "I want you too Peter" she replied huskily. "I have a room booked in a hotel, let's go now" he replied.

They walked as quickly as they could and went to Peter's room. The kissed again and Candy unbuttoned Peter's shirt, running her hands over his chest and down to his trousers. She did it expertly and surprised herself at how easily all this came to her. She quickly undid his trousers desperate to feel his manhood in her hand. She found a huge, hard, throbbing cock.

"Suck it Candy" Peter said, almost demanding it. She wanted this so desperately she went straight down on him kissing his shaft all over before taking the tip through her glistening red lips and all the way into her mouth. God this felt so good why had she waited so long? He was moaning with pleasure and fondling the back of Candy's neck.

Then something changed. Candy felt Peter's hand tighten on her neck and pull her forward onto his dick until it caught the back of her throat and she gagged. "Get up" he hissed harshly. "Lift your dress and bend over... Andy" Had she heard right, had he really said Andy?

Candy tried to hold her dress down and protest. "Don't look so surprised my little fagot, I've known who you were since you replied to my advert. Now if you don't want all your workmates to know you are a cock-sucking sissy you'll bend over and take what's coming". She really had no option, Peter had all the power, so she lifted her dress, bent over the bed and pulled down her panties and gaffe. Her she-cock fell out of the gaffe fully erect, she hadn't realised how turned on she was. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" he sneered. "Are you ready slut?"and he pressed his steel hard rod into Candy's waiting anus.

She tensed and then screamed as he pushed past her ring, the pain was intense but her little girl-dick got harder still. After a few seconds the pain subsided and she began to enjoy the feel of his dick inside her ass, probing and pressing. She bucked and rode him enjoying the pressure insider her.

She felt him tense ready to cum and before she could help herself shouted, "Cum inside me, cum hard inside me, I'm your cum slut, fill me with your juice!" She bucked harder back on him making sure his prick was deep inside. She could feel her own cum rising in her balls as his pumping turned her on even more then suddenly he exploded deep in her ass and she felt his hot seed hitting her insides. She came too, her little she-cock pulsing in rhythm with his. She'd done it, she'd had sex!

But then the sinking feeling returned. Would he stay silent or would he speak out? She turned to him and asked "What are you going to do now Peter? Have I done enough for this to be kept secret?" He looked at her thoughtfully. "Well know my little cum-whore, that depends. Would you be prepared to do this again, whenever I want it?"

Was this a threat? Candy thought it felt like one but it also felt like an opportunity for more sex. She knew what she had to say and what she wanted to say. "Yes Peter, I would, whenever, wherever and however you want" she breathed looking up at him from under the fringe of her wig. "Then it remains our secret" he said. "Now, make me hard again".

"With pleasure!" Candy purred.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Candy Gets Found Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds