• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adriana Love Ch. 06

Adriana Love Ch. 06

Adriana bit her lips, concealing her pleasure. Her little hands grabbed the bed sheets tightly to keep from being pushed away. She unwillingly let a shy moan escape.

"Heh," laughed Bob, holding Adriana's hips in his palms. He paused then kneaded her soft bottoms while Adriana waited for him to continue.

His hands massaged up her lower back, caressing Adriana's soft skin. He roamed to her sides and grabbed Adriana's perky breasts, pushing his cock all the way inside and pressing his body against hers. He leaned down and kissed her shoulders as he tweaked her nipples.

He moved his hand higher to her throat, and held her chin gently. Bob made Adriana turn her face as he brought his face to hers, kissing her lips, then snaking his tongue into her mouth. Adriana obliged. Bob's tongue danced with hers, sucking it back into his mouth.

"Little slut," said Bob as he re-positioned himself behind Adriana. He gave Adriana a hard spank, and then another.

"Spread your cheeks," commanded Bob. Adriana rubbed her sore butt cheeks for a moment, then used both her hands and spread her butt cheeks apart, making her face press into the bed.

Bob spat into his hand, then rubbed his spit onto the tip of his cock.

"Tell me what you want." said Bob, smearing his cock against Adriana's asshole.

"Please fuck me," said Adriana, muffled by the pillow.

Her muscles clenched as she felt Bob enter her. Even though Bob had been coming over every day for a week, it was still such an unnatural feeling for her. It always felt so full, so big inside her ass.

"Who woulda thunk that Adriana is a little anal queen?" taunted Bob, stuffing his meat all the way in. Adriana groaned.

"I mean, I always knew you were a little slut, but other people probably think you're a little sweet innocent next door girl. Just look at this slutty little ass, taking my dick in and stretching around it." said Bob, his hands roaming up to her sides.

"S-stop, I don't like it," said Adriana quietly, her eyes wincing.

"What, you're gonna keep pretending? Did you forget how you were shaking all over, and begging for 'just a little more' last time?" said Bob, grinning. He gave Adriana a loud slap on her ass.

Adriana was speechless. She didn't know what came over her when Bob fucking her last time. She was so turned on that she lost her dignity, and begged her rapist to keep going.

"Only sluts do that, slut." muttered Bob, slowly churning his cock into Adriana's ass.

For a couple of minutes, the room was silent aside from the occasional moans from Adriana.

"These moans are getting louder, are you close again?" said Bob, leaning over Adriana. Adriana breathed heavily, shaking her head.

"Go ahead, you can touch your pussy," laughed Bob as he slowly milked his cock with Adriana's cheerleader asshole.

"N-no," mewed Adriana.

"It's alright Adriana, go ahead. I won't judge, just bring your hand to your pussy and rub it."

"I can't..." cried Adriana, planting her face into the pillow.

"Look at you, so wet and horny, it's okay to touch yourself," encouraged Bob. He grabbed Adriana's wrist and brought it under her tummy, tucking it between her legs. He held Adriana's hand at her pussy and rubbed softly.

"Ugh..." groaned Adriana, spreading her legs just a little bit wider.

"Good girl, see, it's fine," said Bob gently, letting go for Adriana's hand.

"Now keep rubbing your little cunny while daddy fucks your slutty little ass, okay?" said Bob as if he were talking to a child.

"O.. O-okay," said Adriana, her face still planted into the pillow from embarrassment.

Bob put on his biggest grin. He was victorious.

"What a good girl..." said Bob, pushing his cock further up Adriana's ass.

"Does daddy's cock feel good in your little bum?" said Bob, fucking Adriana harder. His balls began to tighten from Adriana's cute obedience.

"Yes!" shrieked Adriana at the change of pace, turning her head to the side.

"Yes what, baby?" said Bob, thrusting harder into Adriana.

"Yes it feels good..." said Adriana, in a defeated voice, her body involuntarily pushing back at Bob's cock.

"What does?" urged Bob, stopping momentarily.

"D-d.. Daddy's cock," said Adriana, trailing off, hiding her bright red face into the pillow.

"Mmm... daddy's cock is going to fill up your little ass again," said Bob, then slammed into Adriana as hard as he could.

"S-stop talking like that," begged Adriana, her body pushing backward at Bob. Her little asshole swallowed Bob's cock as Adriana slowly fucked herself.

"You want me to stop, don't you?" said Bob, landing a good slap on Adriana's ass, his hands hungrily groping over Adriana's back.

He then slowly pulled his cock out of Adriana's tight little ass, letting just the tip linger at the entrance.

"NO!" screamed Adriana, turning her head back to look at Bob. Bob grinned down at her, stopping for a moment.

"Please.. I'm so close..." whimpered Adriana, actual tears forming in her eyes.

"Please fuck me Bob... I'm so close.. ugh.." begged Adriana, her little butt pushing backward at Bob's cock, riding on it.

"Bob...?" he asked, raising his eyebrow at Adriana. His hands pushed against Adriana's ass, preventing her from pushing back.

"Ugh... No... Daddy, please fuck me, ... daddy..." moaned Adriana, even meekly smiling at him for a second. That smile used to work on her dad before.

"Keep it up," said Bob, kneading Adriana's ass as it milked his cock. Adriana sniffled in a little girly voice, whining for Bob's cock.

"Daddy, please fuck me again, please fuck your dirty little girl," mewed Adriana, her little ass swaying left and right for attention.

Bob, assured of his dominance, resumed thrusting his cock into Adriana. His cock stretched Adriana's pink hole, forcing its whole self inside. He watched as Adriana hopelessly pleasured herself while being impaled by his cock. Her brown hair was tossed to the side, and she had little beads of sweat on her forehead. Her pretty lips were bit down as Bob pounded her from behind, her big brown eyes looking behind at Bob.

"Mmmeeeee," came a muted shriek from Adriana, her eyes shut as her body shook under Bob. Adriana brought her other hand to her mouth and moaned quietly.

"Whore," said Bob nonchalantly, as he continued to pound Adriana's ass. His pace slowly picked up, and his breathing became heavier. It bothered him that Adriana had an orgasm.

"FUCK, you're such a whore!" he shouted at Adriana, his voice filled with anger. He slapped Adriana's ass as hard as he could. Then both his hands reached up and grabbed Adriana's tits, gripping so tight that her tits overflowed between his fingers. He thrusted harder at Adriana, using her tits as handles as he slammed her little raised butt down with his hips.

"Wha.. Bob, stop, this hurts!" cried Adriana, her hands reaching back in plea.

Bob held Adriana's wrist and pushed it up behind her back, holding her down as he continued to ram his cock down into her asshole. Adriana wailed under him, her little body squirming to break free to no avail. Bob sat saddled on Adriana's little ass, his entire cock buried inside. He thrust down into Adriana, holding her down by her arm and his weight. He pushed Adriana's head into the bed, muffling her cries, and continued to plunge his cock into Adriana's squirming little butt.

"Take it, you fucking whore!" shouted Bob as he pushed himself over the edge, cumming deep inside Adriana's ass as he fucked her. Her little ass squeezed on his cock each time he pulled back, milking his cock for him.

Bob fell over on Adriana, his cock still buried to the hilt in her ass. His hands forced under Adriana and cupped her tits.

"That's what whores get, you dirty whore. Your fault for being a whore..." muttered Bob, slowly moving his hips, still fucking Adriana with his half-hard cock. He breathed down Adriana's neck, grinning to himself on his conquest.

"That.. that was bad.." said Adriana, turning her head away from Bob. She felt Bob's cock stiffen inside of her.

"Heh," laughed Bob, gripping Adriana's breast harder.

"No.. that was really bad... " said Adriana quietly, beginning to sniffle.

Bob couldn't help but to laugh and enjoy the weeping little girl under him. His cock grew harder as he lazily fucked Adriana's cum filled ass.

"Stop.." cried Adriana, pushing at the bed with her arms, trying to get away from Bob.

"Please.. let me go," she said, squirming harder. She could feel Bob's cock filling up her used little hole.

"Seven days, seven days we've been fucking, and you're turned off this little episode?" said Bob, leaning up a bit.

"N-no, I just.. I can't, you can't keep doing this to me..." said Adriana, working up her courage against her neighbor.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to you, you fucking slut," said Bob, sitting back up on Adriana's ass, his now fully-hard cock straining against the inner walls of Adriana's little asshole.

"That's not what I meant.." muttered Adriana, biting her lip again as Bob's cock adjusted inside of her.

"So what the fuck did you mean, slut?" yelled Bob, slapping Adriana's ass again.

"N-nothing, I didn't mean anything," surrendered Adriana, biding herself for another assfuck.

She whimpered as Bob fucked her asshole again. She could feel his cum gushing inside of her as Bob used her body. She fought the urge to cry again.

"Good, you dumb whore, now come clean this mess" said Bob, in a satisfied tone. He climbed off of Adriana and sat on the edge of the bed.

Adriana supported herself up, wincing at her sore ass. She got off of the bed and knelt between Bob's legs, where his hard cock hung proudly between his legs. She brought her face closer, and gently licked Bob's cum-covered cock. Tilting her head side to side, she used her tongue to do what she thought was a decent job at getting Bob's cock clean. Once she felt finished, she sat on her heels and looked up at Bob.

"Not yet, you dumb bitch," growled Bob, grabbing Adriana by her hair and pulling her between his legs. He pushed Adriana's head below his cock and pulled her face into his balls. Adriana opened her mouth and licked his once cum filled testicles, carefully sucking on them and tracing her wet lips on the wrinkly skin.

Bob laid on the bed as Adriana serviced him with her mouth. He shut his eyes in bliss as his teenage next door neighbor flicked her little tongue on his sweaty balls. He imagined that the only way this could be better would be a beer in his hand. He wondered how long he could make this last, or if he'd go to jail by the end of it. Either way, jail or not, Adriana had already made it worth it.

"B-Bob?" mewed Adriana, stopping momentarily.

God, this dumb whore will never learn, thought Bob. He got up from the bed and smacked Adriana's face, putting her in a daze.

"The fuck did you call me? Are you SO GOD DAMN STUPID?" yelled Bob, pulling his hand back for another one.

"N-no, what did I.. ugh, sorry, I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." cried Adriana, tears gushing down her face.

"Yes, you dumbshit, YOU ARE WRONG," yelled Bob, "What did I tell you to call me?"

"I thought.. I thought that was only when.." Adriana cried into tears, covering her face with her hands.

"And I thought you could be a good girl," said Bob in a stern voice, holding Adriana's wrists and peeling them off of her face.

"I can, I can!" yelled Adriana, her big teary eyes looking up at Bob.

Bob pulled Adriana closer by her hair again to his cock. Adriana looked up at Bob momentarily, and then opened her mouth.

Grinning to himself, Bob pulled Adriana's head down, savoring the sensation of wet teenage throat engulfing his cock.

Bob gripped his fist tightly around Adriana's hair, and forced her to bob her head up and down his cock, using her face like a sex toy.

"Ahh, fuck, it feels so good Adriana, mhmmmm..." moaned Bob, selfishly thrusting his hips against Adriana's face.

"You love sucking cock, don't cha baby? Look at yourself, slurping on it like a little slut. God, you're so beautiful..." said Bob, his hands roughly massaging Adriana's face.

Adriana looked up at him and nodded yes.

"This little girl wants some nasty cum in her little mouth, don't she?" Bob asked, tilting up Adriana's head by her chin.

"I bet you sucked every cock at that your school... Yeah, I'm sure you did, you cute little bitch. I bet you're real popular with the boys... Just look at how slutty you are... Tell me, are you popular with the boys at your school?" pushed Bob.

"Every fucking cock at your school... you disgusting whore..." muttered Bob, forcing his entire cock in and out of Adriana's mouth as she stared back up at him, her mouth foaming saliva and dripping down her chin.

Bob pulled her all the way down, and clenched his thighs, locking Adriana between his legs. His dick hardened even more as Adriana fought to escape. He twirled Adriana's hair around his fist, and pulled her hair back tightly while keeping her in place with his legs.

"Take it, slut," he commanded. Adriana looked up with begging eyes, obviously agitated and stressed.

"Mmmm, so goooooood..." taunted Bob, his hips shifting little by little, keeping Adriana tighter in place and pushing out his pelvis further at Adriana's face.

Bob rocked his body on the edge of the sofa, moving his cock very little inside Adriana's throat. He loved his power over Adriana. There was no way that he could do this to his wife... But Adriana, an even younger, hotter, sexier girl, was under his complete control.

Slowly, Bob loosened his thighs, but kept Adriana's face pressed into his pubes with his hands. He pulled her head back, deliberately taking his time unblocking her throat with his hard cock. With a loud pop, his cock broke free and slapped against Adriana's flushed face.

"Mouth open," said Bob, stroking his cock fast while pointing it at Adriana's face. Not soon after, he started cumming straight onto Adriana's face, covering her face and hair, with a fair amount shooting straight into her mouth.

"Hah... now that was a decent blowjob... What a good cocksucker... What are you Adriana?" asked Bob in his taunting voice again.

"I'm daddy's good cocksucker..." said Adriana, her head dropping in shame. Bob's cum flowed down to her chin and onto the carpet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adriana Love Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds