• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Get You to Read My Story, #2

How to Get You to Read My Story, #2

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in the story are over the age of 18-years-old.

How to Get You to Read My Story #2

Writer shows how to entice readers to read her stories by using mother and son incest.

Aha! Oh, oh, here it comes, even more character development as to why the mother did what she did in stripping herself naked and why the son does what he does by sniffing her panties. Yet, even with this bit of new and insightful information, having a multitude of directions that the writer can go, the reader still doesn't really know why the mother is naked. Naked, naked, naked, why is she naked?

Seriously, what mother would strip herself naked and then stand naked in front of her son? Obviously by the fact that she found her panties beneath his pillow, she knows that he wants her and maybe she wants him too. Yet is it just that simple? Why not just give him a lecture why it's wrong for him to be sniffing Mommy's panties?

Needing to suspend the readers' disbelief by giving the reader a valid reason why Johnny's mother is naked, the story won't work otherwise as an erotic story. If I didn't develop the characters and if I omitted an explanation why his mother is standing before him naked, I'd have more of a pornographic story than an erotic one. Why is his mother naked? Obviously she wants her son to give her sex but what motivated her to be so blatantly incestuous by removing all of her clothes?

* * * * *

As if she was inviting him to sniff her slightly worn albeit aromatic panties in front of her, she held them up to his nose. Instantly the color drained from his face. He was caught. He was embarrassed. Nonetheless the shock of seeing his mother naked and with her holding her used panties beneath his nose, unable to control himself, he took a stealthy whiff. Someone who was so disposed to sniff panties, especially their mother's panties, it's understandable that a son would sniff her panties now that they were offered to him to sniff.

"Oh," he said pushing her hand away embarrassed that he had sniffed his mother's panties in front of her. "Sorry," was all that he could utter in his defense.

Caught red handed, what else could he say? It was an accident? Your panties were mixed in with my pillowcase in the laundry? Giving him mixed signals, if she was angry with him for sniffing her panties, he was even more confused why she was standing there naked. Now his brain was electrified with the visual and aromatic image of his mother's, white albeit stained with a tinge of yellow bikini panties.

"Have you been sniffing Mommy's panties?" Obviously wanting to make her point as clear as a dozen of roses, she asked the obvious question while rubbing her panties in his face.

"Yes," he said removing his hands from her breasts to push her panties away.

So sexually aroused before feeling his mother's tits while fingering her nipples, he hung his head down in shame. Why was she doing this to him? Why was she embarrassing him? Nonetheless her outrageous behavior in standing before him naked and in rubbing her panties in his face, the musky aroma of her used panties made him dizzy with incestuous, sexual excitement. With an uncontrollable sexual desire for her, with her standing there naked, and with her rubbing her panties in his face made him want his mother even more.

"Have you been masturbating while fantasizing over having sex with Mommy?"

Duh? Caught now with her panties beneath his pillow in the way that he used to hide dirty magazines, he couldn't possibly count how many times he's masturbate over seeing up skirts and down blouses of his sexy and shapely mother while imagining her on her knees and sucking his cock. Suck my cock bitch was his only retort that went through his mind in the way of a Wall Street ticker tape machine. He thought of all the times he wished she'd open his bedroom door to catch him masturbating. He thought of all the times that he wished she'd help him masturbate.

Being that she was standing naked in the kitchen now, he wondered if she caught him masturbating in the future would she stand there and watch while staring at his erect cock. Wishing he had the balls, he so wanted to pull out his prick and masturbate in front of her now. What would she do if he did? Would she stare or would she look away? Would she reach out her hand to touch him and stroke him or would she fall to her knees to suck him.

"Yes," he said looking as embarrassed as he should have looked but didn't when he walked in the kitchen and saw his mother naked.

Naked, naked, naked, he still couldn't believe his mother was naked. Never having to imagine her naked again, here she was standing in the brightly lit kitchen naked. He wondered if he pulled out his cell phone if she'd allow him to video her. He'd love to post her on the Internet to show his friends his naked mother.

"Well, strip off your clothes and get naked with me," she said with a shrug.

Strip off my clothes? Did my MILF of a mother just say what he thought she said? His mother wants him to strip off his clothes? His mother wants him to get naked with her. Why? A wave of incestuous, sexual excitement took hold of him with the thoughts of him standing in front of his mother naked in the way that she stood in front of him naked. Naked, naked, naked, his mother wants to see him naked.

"Pardon?" He looked at her with excited confusion.

"Today I will make you a man. Today I will give you sex. As your mother, your parental guardian, by allowing you to move on with your life, today I will make you feel all that you've been imagining in hopes that this fixation with you having sex with me won't turn into a perversity. Now remove your clothes and get naked with Mommy."

* * * * *

With incestuous stories no different than any other story, writers write incestuous stories from firsthand experience, from reading other incestuous stories, from their imaginations, or from a combination of all three. Being that incest stories have been done so very many times before, it's not easy to write a good incest story with a fresh viewpoint. It's even more difficult to make an incest story believable. Wanting the son to be the aggressor, most readers want the mother to remain innocent. Most readers want the son coercing, tricking, or even forcing the mother to have sex with the son.

Yet, with so many sexual cougars today, with sex out in the open more than it ever was before, and with more single mothers alone, horny and/or vulnerable, more mothers are seducing their sons. Not teasing, coercing, tricking, and/or forcing just any man, more mothers are teasing, coercing, tricking, and even forcing their sons to pleasure them to satisfy their sexual need for sex. Just as it's believable that a son would tease, coerce, trick, and/or force his mother to have sex with him, now it's just as believable that a mother would tease, coerce, trick, and/or force his mother to have sex with her. Whether male or female, just as we all have needs, we all are only human.

* * * * *

Always obeying his mother, Johnny quickly undressed. Stripping himself naked, yet somewhat embarrassed by his erection and by his mother's constant stare, he covered his erect cock with his hand. Just as he never figured his mother would greet him naked, he never figured his mother would want him to strip naked too. Even though he's always imagined her doing just that while masturbating over the thoughts of her leering at his cock, he never imagined his mother would really stare at his exposed, erect prick.

"Move your hand away," she said as if he was blocking the TV. "I want to see. Show me your cock. I want to see my son's prick," she said picking up her drink to take another sip while staring at his engorged prick.

"I'm embarrassed that I have an erection Mom," he said.

* * * * *

Yet, whether it's an incest story or any other category of story, it's not easy to make any story seem real enough to suspend the reader's disbelief long enough to make the story believable. Especially with an incest story, character development is important for the story to be believable enough for the reader not to think that he's reading pornography over erotica. Whether an incestuous story or any other category of story, a story without a plot, character development, dialogue, tension, imagery, and description is not much of a story.

Only there's more to writing erotica than just writing about incest. There's more to erotica than just writing about a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother. When writing erotica, the writer has a better chance of suspending the reader's disbelief for them to become absorbed in the story than when writing pornography. When reading erotica, the reader has a better chance of suspending their disbelief for them to become absorbed in the story than when reading pornography.

Literotica has 36 different categories of stories and poems, Anal, BDSM, Celebrities, Chain Stories, Erotic Couplings, Erotic Horror, Exhibitionism & Voyeurism, Fetish, First Time, Gay Male, Group Sex, How To, Humor & Satire, Illustrated, Incest/Taboo, Interracial Love, Lesbian Sex, Loving Wives, Mature, Mind Control, Non-English, Non-Erotic, Non-Consent/Reluctance, Non-Human, Novels and Novellas, Reviews & Essays, Romance, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Text with Audio, Toys & Masturbation, Transsexuals & Cross Dressers, Erotic Poetry, Illustrated Poetry, Non-Erotic Poetry, and Poetry with Audio. I write in 30 of the 36 categories. Surely, by writing in so very many different categories and by casting such a broad net, that's one way to get readers to read my stories. If a reader reads and enjoys one of my stories in one category, that may entice the reader to read another one of my stories in another category, a category that he or she would normally have no interest in reading.

There are other ways to get readers to read my stories too. Being that everyone is a critic and a potential basher and with some readers thinking that Literotica is the Harvard Review of Literature instead of a porn site, I could make sure that my stories are free of grammatical, spelling, and typo errors. Definitely more readers would read my stories if they knew that my stories were free from errors and if they knew in advance that when reading one of my stories they were professionally written by a professional writer rather than an amateurish story written by a novice writer.

Yet we writers are human too. As do all humans, we make mistakes. Sometimes getting lost in our own story, skimming instead of rereading, we read what we think we wrote but didn't, especially after having read and reread our story so very many times while checking for errors. Further, we writers write for Literotica for free. We don't have an editor, although there are editors available on the site. We don't have an arsenal of editorial assistants to help us with the mundane tasks of checking for factual information, grammatical, and spelling mistakes. Always I laugh when a reader finds one lousy typo mistake in a 20,000 word story and feels compelled that he or she must make a bashing comment.

"I coulnd't even read your story beyond teh first paige. You put there insted of their," he has the nerve to write. "I had to gave you a won vote."

A real bashing quote taken from one of my stories, if you read what he wrote more closely, you'll notice that the ungrateful reader wasn't even able to write one grammatically correct sentence in his complaint yet he's bashing my 20,000 word story for one typo. Unfortunately, that's typical of the bashing comments that I usually receive. Too many readers not only don't bother to vote, too many readers never comment unless making a bash. I have more chance of receiving a bashing comment to my stories than I do receiving helpful and/or complimentary feedback. Between all the death threats, prophesies that I'm going to Hell, and obscene comments about what they'd like to do to me and what they want me to do to them, you should read some of the e-mail that I receive. Fortunately, most of the e-mails are good rather than bad.

Whenever I post a mother and son incest story, unbelievably, I receive 300 to 500 e-mails the first two days. Being that I'm only as good as my last posted story, I answer every one of them so long as they are not crassly rude to build my readership. Readers love incest stories, especially mother and son incest stories.

Don't get me wrong, I've received my fair share of compliments for my stories and for my writing abilities, but any comment whether good or bad are few and far between. Fortunately for me, my stories have a higher voting average than other stories on the site but generally, one in one thousand readers will vote and one in ten thousand readers will make a comment. Just as that's a rather sad commentary that's a rather extraordinary statistic after all the hard work the writers put forth in writing their stories in the hopes of receiving a vote and/or comment.

I've had readers ask me why my scores are so low and how come I don't have as many red H's as some of the other writers who write stories that aren't as good as my stories. Simple. Those stories that I write as theme and monthly contest stories are bashed because a select few clicky writers don't want me to win a contest. If you compare my non-contest stories to my contest stories, my scores are much higher for those stories not submitted in a contest. Being that the writers here are jealous of a writer so prolific, the only contest I win and have a chance of winning is Literotica's yearlong Survivor contest, where the most stories in the most categories wins and not the highest votes.

As difficult as it is sad to believe, the only satisfaction we writers hope to receive from the readers are their votes and comments. Think of your votes and your comments as applause. People wouldn't go to see a live performance without applauding. Why would they read a free story and not give the writer the courtesy of a vote or comment? I don't understand readers' unappreciative behavior in not voting or commenting. You don't have to register to vote. At the very least, not voting, never mind commenting, is just being ungratefully rude.

* * * * *

"Embarrassed? Why are you embarrassed to show Mommy your cock? Is it because you have an erection? It's normal for you to have an erection when seeing me naked. You should be proud that you're sexually excited for your mother. If it makes you feel any better, I'm not embarrassed that I'm already wet for my son," she said. "Now move your hand away to show Mommy your cock."

She looked up at him in the way that he was looking at her.

"I feel funny mother. If my friends knew you were standing here naked, they'd be jealous. If my friends knew that I was standing here naked, they'd think that I was a pervert."

"You mustn't tell your friends about this Johnny. No one must know. What happens here is just between a mother and her son. Now move your hand away and show me your cock."

"Okay," he said.

"You have a beautiful cock Johnny," she said reaching out to take it in her hand before leaning down and moving her long, red hair out of the way to kiss it.

* * * * *

Too many writers don't describe their characters before throwing them together naked in bed. Too many writers don't even take the time to name their characters. If a writer doesn't describe their characters and doesn't even name them, the reader can't see the character in his or her mind. Without describing and/or naming their characters, the writer hasn't given the reader a clue or an image for the reader to see who he or she is writing about. The reader needs to see what the writer sees. If the reader can't see the characters in their mind, then they cannot bond with the characters. If they can't bond with the characters, then they can't feel for the characters or care about their plight in the story. Without caring about the characters, an unmemorable story, they really don't care about the story or about what the writer has worked so hard to write.

To make a reader more likely to read my story, to care about my characters, and to care about my story, I could make sure that my characters are described well enough for the reader to see them enough to imagine them. Maybe describing my characters better would entice more readers to read my stories. When describing their characters, too many writers just dump the entire character description in one sentence. It's always best that the characters' descriptions be weaved throughout the story in bits and pieces and repeated in spots so that the reader remembers the characters' names and what the characters looks like without having to stop reading to look back through the story again and again.

* * * * *

I'm a character writer. It's people who inspire me to write. For me to be inspired to write a story is as easy as reading someone's face and imagining memorable moments in their life. Yet, just as I can't imagine writing a story without fully describing a character or even naming them, I can't imagine writing about something that I don't know. I can only write what I know and in that vein most of my stories are more true than not, especially my exhibitionism stories. Being that I'm an exhibitionist, nearly all of my stories of exhibitionism are true. Just as if I didn't have something interesting to write about, if I didn't develop my characters, the story would be boring. I wouldn't be doing my job as a writer and I'd be doing a disservice to my readers by not writing the best character driven story that I can.

When the writer breathes life into his or her characters is when the characters are fully developed. When the characters are fully developed is when the reader can see who the writer is writing about and imagine who it is they are reading. Even if the reader cannot imagine the writer's characters, chances are by developing characters and especially through the use of dialogue, the writer will give enough information, imagery, and description for the reader to imagine someone they know. By developing my characters and engaging the reader with imagery, description, tension, and dialogue, it's at that moment that my writing becomes inspired writing. Once the characters become three dimensional instead of flat, is when I know that I'm showing my characters' story and not telling my story.

Unlike mechanical writing, writing for the sake of writing, inspired writing is the best writing. Unlike other writers, I never stare at a blank page while wondering what story to write. Unlike other writers, I don't write one story at a time. Just as I wait until I'm inspired, I write 10 to 20 stories at a time. Going from one story to the next, as soon as my inspiration stops with one, I work on another. In this way, all of my writing is inspired. In this way, this is the best writing that I can offer the reader.

As if being struck by lightning, I wait until the story moves through my brain in the way of a slow express train making its way down the tracks nonstop. Normally, I get the entire story in my head from the title, to the category, to the characters' names, and to the end. It's when the characters step up off the page that I can hand them the keyboard and have them write their own damn story. Just the writer and not the actor in the story, I'm just a vessel used to show my characters' stories.

* * * * *

Unfortunately, too many stories don't have a beginning, a middle, and an end to their stories. Even though it's a preferred way of writing a story for the writer to begin the story in the very middle, there still needs to be a beginning, a middle, and an end. There still needs to be character development for the reader to know what the writer is writing about. If the writer wants to begin his or her story with sex, the writer needs to hurry up and introduce the characters for the reader to see what the writer sees. Without character development, description, and imagery, no one wants to read about two talking heads having sex with oohs and ahs and not much else in between.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Get You to Read My Story, #2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds