• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Arrangement

The Arrangement

It was a Saturday morning and I had just walked out of a computer class when I heard a friendly voice. " Hey Bob, how about some coffee and donuts .. My treat ".

I turned around and saw an attractive woman, with bright blue eyes and a blond ponytail waving at me. Kim was almost 30 years old, but still half my age. We had been computer lab partners all summer session. She was working on her graduate degree in Microbiology, which required a lot computer work, and I was brushing up on my data collection skills. I was always happy to share a few moments with her over a cup of coffee or maybe an occasional lunch.

Kim was all excited because she just gotten a grant from a large medical laboratory to develop more precise automated methods to count live sperm cells in semen, for use in at sperm banks. " So, how is the project going" I asked as we finished our coffee in a quiet corner of the lunchroom.

I watched a slight glow of red flare up her neck from her open shirt and on to her face as she stammered a bit, and finally said, " well there is a problem, and I was sort of hoping you could help. To calibrate the equipment, I need to establish a base line, and that requires human semen."

I just smiled, and said " there must be lots of men who would just love to help you with that project."

She blushed again and said " yes, you are right, but what I really need is semen that does not contain any sperm cells." She just looked into my eyes and bit her lip and finally with some hesitation, she asked me if I would provide some samples. I am not sure when or how the subject had come up, but Kim know that I had been fixed shortly after my second child was born

With compassion in my heart, but lust on my brain, I smiled and said "of course I'll help".

Her bright blue eyes widened and she said " oh you are a real doll" and she starting digging in her in backpack. " Here are some sterile plastic bags that you can use and some antiseptic wash rags."

I said " wait a minute, my dear, if you want my semen, you will have to collect it yourself."

Kim started to stammer again " but,, can't you just do it at home and ... ".

" No ", I said. " After all, I am not asking for anything in return for this favor, and besides after my wife left, I learned that volume is directly related to arousal, and quite frankly, I have run short of interesting fantasies."

Kim blushed again and said " but Bob, you are a real great guy, but ... well I am sorry but you remind me of my Father, and I could never .... ". It took some convincing, and after I bought lunch, we talked as we walked along the river running through the campus, but finally, I found myself lying on her bed with my pants off.

Kim was dressed in loose walking shorts, and a shirt that covered her small taut, but bare breasts. She kneeled on the floor next to me and watched intently as I showed her the sensitive ring just below the head of my circumcised penis, and the little bump on the bottom side of the shaft that when pushed just right seem to improve ejaculation. Kim was not a virgin, but apparently her few encounters were brief, and mostly in the dark so she had never really " studied " the equipment before. She carefully, and just maybe with a little more time than required, cleaned my penis, than my scrotum which did not need cleaning, and finally she applied a coat of KY Jelly to my penis, and some to her middle finger. When I convinced Kim to collect the sample herself, I told her the story of how years ago, a surgical prep nurse had helped to increase my flow by massaging my prostate gland through my rectum.

I shut my eyes, and tried to think of this as more than just another clinical harvesting, and she slowly stated to massage my shaft with one hand and pumped by anus with the other. Without opening my eyes, I reached down and started to gently caress her butt, first on her perfectly curved cheeks, and then between her legs. As she continued to slowly move the warm ring created my her thumb and forefinger up and down my shaft, I started to slowly massage a spot between her legs that radiated her heat through the thin cotton fabric of her shorts. My sense of smell became heightened, as it always seems to do when I am aroused, and I noticed an odor that I had not experienced since before my divorce. The smell was similar to anchovies, but sweeter, and certainly not coming from my crotch. I also seemed to hear some slight moans that were not mine, although I was starting to pant in short breathes.

Suddenly, her hands were gone and so was her butt!! Before I could open my eyes, I heard a groan, followed by a soft swish, and then I looked just in time to see her shorts hit the floor, followed by cotton panties that she quickly shook off. Momentarily, I was not sure if this was just a dream, so I shut my eyes again as I felt her weight, first on the bed, and then as she straddled me. That soft hand that had so carefully glided up and down my penis was now holding it firmly as she aimed it towards her opening and then with an audible cry she impaled herself on my shaft that was still rock hard. I opened my eyes and saw her clenched jaw and the flair of her nostrils. She looked down at me, and seemed unsure of what to do next.

I reached out and cupped the two haves of her delicate buttocks. She tore off her shirt revealing small but very firm breasts with nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. I quickly reached up and gently squeezed her breasts when she leaned forward and braced herself with her hands on each side of my head. She started to rock her hips up and down and I met her thrust for thrust. Slowly at first, but then faster and faster her body traveled up and down my shaft, and our breathing started to come faster and faster. Kim let out a cry and her body shook just before I gasped and gave up my semen sample that would not see the light of day until it oozed back out of that beautiful orifice.

As I held her in my arms, her lips nuzzled first my chin and then my ear. After a few moments she whispered " if I am going to get this project done, I better find a supplier of sterile condoms ".

By the next weekend, she had purchased condoms from a medical supply house, and twice a week for the rest of that summer we worked to calibrate that equipment, but the relationship never went any farther. We have both since found partners, and it wasn't until a surprise encounter at my dentist's office that we met again ..... but that is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Arrangement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds