• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down Ch. 03

Break Down Ch. 03

123

Saturday, 8:00AM

Eric Tillman listened as the recorded voice of his wife explained her situation. He was surprised at how well she was handling her situation. 'Normally she would be very stressed, but she almost seems relaxed,' he thought. 'She must have been tired; it was pretty late when she left that message.' He speed-dialed her number, not surprised that she didn't answer. 'Probably sleeping,' he thought. Little did Eric know that his beloved Julie was at that very moment having another man's cum pumped into her. He left a quick message after her voice mail greeting concluded.

"Hey sweetheart. I'm glad you're okay, and I'm sorry to hear about what happened! I'm glad you got picked up. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but be careful! These truckers have no manners - don't let them try anything with you! Anyway, I'm going to be at Randall's cabin for the weekend. You remember Randall, right? My client...anyway, I won't have much service there, so I'll call you on Monday to make sure you're okay. And don't worry, I'll take care of the car. I love you very much! Say hi to Nikki for me - hope her surprise goes well!"

***

Monday, 9:00AM

Nicole, partially awake, stared at the bottom of Alyson's bunk. The strong black man and the diminutive redhead had left together a little while ago, leaving Nicole to her thoughts. She recounted for the third time the events that had occurred earlier that morning. She still couldn't understand why she had become so enthralled by Marcus. He told her to do things that she never would have done, and she found herself compelled to listen. She cheated on her boyfriend with a black man and her own roommate. Although she couldn't comprehend why she was so willing - eager, even - to give herself to the desires of the well-endowed black man, Nicole vowed that she would not succumb to lust again. She would continue her life as if her indiscretion had never happened, and Justin wouldn't have to know about it.

Nicole's phone beeped loudly from the dresser it rested on. She slinked out of bed, wearing only a thin tank top. The air was cool against her bare ass; she shivered slightly as she read the message she had received: 'Hey babe. How's spending time with the family? I miss you (and that fine ass!) Can't wait to see you again so we can get it on!' Nicole tensed up, feeling regret and shame for having cheated on him. She sent a quick response saying that she couldn't wait either. She followed up with a text to her mother, telling her that she wasn't feeling well and would call later. The thin brunette then slid back between her sheets and replayed her earlier activities once again, spreading her legs and sensually rubbing a finger against her clit.

***

Julie read her daughter's message. 'Guess I'll check out the pool,' she thought. She lifted herself from the stained bed sheets and looked down at them. She didn't realize how much cum her guests had poured into her, but it was a lot. She closed her eyes as she remembered the pleasure. Julie snapped out of her reverie long enough to take a shower and prepare herself for the day. She called Marcus but got no answer, so she decided to head out. She slipped into the two-piece string bikini she had bought the day before, and nodded, happy with her reflection.

Stepping into the bright sun, Julie lowered her sunglasses to shield her gorgeous eyes. She walked with confidence, smiling to herself as married men stopped packing their cars to openly stare as their wives yelled at them or gave her dirty looks. She opened the gate to the pool and glanced around. There were a couple of kids in the pool with a tired-looking mom, an overly hairy man reclining on a pool chair that sagged under his weight, and a young couple keeping to themselves under the shade of a large umbrella at one of the tables. Julie shrugged and stepped in, strolling to an open chair as far from the obese man as she could manage. She set her phone down and closed her eyes, resting as the warm sun shone down on her.

***

"I've never ridden in a real truck like this before," Alyson said as she excitedly bounced in the passenger seat of Marcus's rig. She looked around in wonder, taking in the sights of the interior. Marcus would have thought that this beauty would find his truck mundane at best, but she was really eating it up. "Is that a bed? Do you sleep in here? Do you ever have anyone ride with you?"

"Slow down there, Red," Marcus chuckled. "Yes, it's a bed, and yes, I sleep in it. I've had a few passengers here and there, but I mostly ride alone."

"So have you ever...like, you know..." Alyson asked, her eyes darting to the floor as she twirled a strand of her flame-red hard around her finger.

"Ever...?"

"You know," she said in a hushed tone, leaning forward, "have you ever had sex in here?"

Marcus laughed out loud. "Sadly, no," he lied. "I haven't met anyone in my travels that was interested."

Alyson's eyes widened with excitement. "I'm interested!" she said, a wide smile forming on her pretty face. "I...I mean, if you wanted to..." She cursed herself for sounding so desperate. In truth, though, she was. Not once in her life had she been made to feel the things she felt last night, and she needed more.

"I don't know...you're a nice girl, but..."

The excitement in her eyes became panic. "But what?" she asked frantically.

"Well, maybe you should just stick to white boys. They're pretty good in bed, too, aren't they?" he questioned.

Alyson felt as if he had just slapped her in the face. She crawled to the gap between the seats, putting her hands on his thigh. "White...boys? No, no, no. I don't want some white boy. They can't fuck for shit. What, am I not good enough for you?" she asked, angrily unzipping his pants. "Is my mouth not good enough for you?" she continued, pulling the black snake from his pants and burying it in her mouth. It began to expand immediately, growing in the throat of the redhead. She sucked him so hard that her cheeks were concave. She bobbed her head rapidly, intent on proving her worth, fitting more and more of his huge black cock into her mouth each time she lowered herself. Soon she was deepthroating his entire shaft, carefully breathing through her nose.

"Ah fuck, Red! I'm 'bout to nut all up in yo' throat! Swallow dat load, bitch!" Marcus cried, grabbing the back of her head and thrusting up into her, releasing his potent sperm into her gullet. She frantically drank his jizz, wishing she had more time to savor each blast before it slid down her throat and into her stomach. "Shit, ain't nobody ever made me cum so fast from a blowjob," he said, slumping back in his seat as he slid the thick black tube from the white girl's mouth. "Maybe you was made fo' black cock, after all..."

"May...be?" Alyson said, pronouncing each syllable between breaths.

"You sho' got the mouth fo' it."

"That's not all I have," Alyson voiced angrily. She stood up between the seats and straddled the black man. She had chosen to wear a short tennis skirt and no panties, allowing easy access to her nether regions. She grabbed his cock, still slick with her saliva, and plunged it into herself. She immediately moaned in ecstasy as she penetrated her soaked cunt with all twelve hard inches of his black meat on the initial insertion.

"Damn, girl," Marcus said, truly surprised. "No white girl ever been able to take my whole cock like dat!"

Alyson bucked her hips wildly, making Marcus's giant cock stir her up. She felt like he was in her stomach. When she leaned back, she could see a bulge against her abs. She threw her head back and came hard, feeling the pillar of black flesh pressing against the skin of her flat stomach.

"FUCK! You're so BIG!" she moaned. Alyson writhed in pleasure. "Gimme that cum, you black stud!"

Marcus couldn't believe his luck. Two total black cock sluts, and a third in the making. He slid his hands up Alyson's bare thighs and gripped her white ass, squeezing it roughly as he fucked her hard. He pounded her tiny white pussy like a madman, breaking through her cervix with each brutal thrust. Alyson felt something huge building up inside her as the black man fucked her tight hole. She had never felt something like this before and it scared her. Marcus began to tense up and she knew he was close.

"Oh...FUCK!" Alyson screamed. She began cumming wildly, screaming incoherently, squirting fluid all over him.

"Holy shit!" he said, staring at her pussy as it sprayed him with the warm liquid. "Dat shit's fuckin' hot!" He bit his lip and plowed into her hard, shooting his thick seed into her vagina. She shook and moaned violently against his muscular body as his hard cock spurted load after load of cream deep into her.

"Oh. My. God," she said, slowly coming down from her euphoric high. "That's never happened to me!"

"Shit, I ain't never met a real life squirter before," Marcus said. "I was wrong 'bout you, girl. Yo' tight white body was DEFINITELY made to take black cock!"

Alyson smiled proudly to herself. She loved his black cock and would do anything to make him feel good. As far as she was concerned, her body was his. He could use her any way he wanted. He could fuck her in the ass in front of all the boys she'd been with if he wanted to - she didn't care. In fact, she suddenly realized that it might be fun to have them watch her getting fucked by a real man. She knew she was now black owned...and she loved it.

***

Monday, 9:30AM

"You should roll over, or you're going to burn."

Julie woke to a dark figure eclipsing the sun above her. She must have fallen asleep. As her eyes came into focus, she saw a tall man smiling at her, his bright white teeth contrasted by his dark black skin. She recognized Jamal from the night before.

"Oh, hi!" she said, sounding more excited than she meant to. "Jamal, right?"

"You remembered my name. I'm honored," he said with a grin. "I bet you're wondering what I'm doing here," he continued. Julie nodded, hoping that he was there for her. "I happen to work at this hotel. I was just going around greeting the guests. Making sure everyone is enjoying their stay. So, Julie, are you pleased with your experience here so far?"

"Very pleased," she replied, her excitement rising.

"Excellent. If you need anything, do not hesitate to call the front desk. The clerk on duty will be able to help you."

"Um, actually, Jamal..." Julie began.

"Yes?"

"There is something I need..." she went on.

"What's that?" Jamal asked with a smile.

"Um, could you come to my room? There's a, uh, hole...in there..."

"After you, Julie. I'm very interested to see this hole of yours."

Julie sat up and tugged the black man's hand, pulling him behind her as she walked briskly toward her room. She unlocked the door and he stepped inside. Julie shut the door behind him then whirled around and dropped to her knees, excitedly fumbling with the well-dressed man's belt. She was quickly able to remove it, and she hastily unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down as well as his underwear. His long, partially hard penis dangled before her, and without a word, she pulled it into her mouth. She sucked him with passion, desperately working her tongue around his long shaft. His cock responded by swelling up, hardening as the white woman worked it. He put his hands on his hips and groaned as she wrapped her arms around him, grabbing his ass and pulling his black cock deeper into her mouth. She pulled her head back so that just his head was in her mouth and looked up at him.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," Jamal said, gazing into her green eyes. He grabbed her head with both hands and thrusted his cock into her. She continued to look up at him lovingly as he fucked her throat, causing her eyes to involuntarily tear up and her mascara to run. He pushed in deep once more, and his heavy black balls rested against her chin. He slowly extracted his dick and stood her up. He wrapped his arms around the scantily-clad married woman and kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss with fervor, holding his cock with her left hand. Jamal felt the cool metal of her wedding ring pressed against his stiff sex muscle as she stroked him. He slid his hand under her bikini bottom and grabbed her full, well-formed ass. He pulled her close, squeezing his long dick between her thighs as she released him. The only thing separating their lower bodies was the thin bikini she wore.

"Fuck me," she whispered as their tongues fought one another. Jamal nodded and walked her to the bed, laying her gently on her back. He pulled on the strings holding her bikini on, first removing her top. Julie's heavy breasts fell free from their restraints and Jamal swooped down on them, gripping each with his strong black hands. He pushed them together and flicked his tongue against her swollen nipples, making her moan lightly. She bucked her hips softly against him. Jamal worked his way down, kissing her flat stomach, swirling his tongue just above her panty line, then resting his lips on the cloth that covered her waiting pussy. She grabbed his head and moved her hips, softly moaning as she rubbed against his face. He slid his hands up her thighs, tugging the final strings that shielded her married pussy from him. He pulled the fabric away, revealing her shaved crotch. She spread her legs, allowing the black man to look inside her. He spread her vagina with two fingers and revealed the pink flesh that her labia concealed.

Jamal pressed his mouth against her, kissing the moist pussy lips much in the same way as they had just been kissing. "Yessss," Julie hissed as the black man rolled his tongue over her clit. He traced the outline of her vagina with his tongue, coming back to her clit and sucking it into his mouth. Julie's eyes shot open as this new sensation overcame her. Jamal pulled his head back, tugging her clit as far as he could before it snapped back into place. Julie writhed in pleasure as Jamal continued to do this, occasionally lapping her wetness up or piercing her with his tongue.

Julie had already experienced two orgasms by the time Jamal sat up. He removed his shirt and wiped his mouth off. "You taste good, Julie," he said.

"And you felt amazing," she replied. "But now I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard with your big black cock!" Jamal smiled and nodded, lining up his massive black pillar with her dainty white pussy.

Just at that moment, Julie's phone began to ring. Annoyed, she quickly silenced it. Jamal rubbed the head of his cock against the wet hole, easing it in slowly. Julie gasped in pleasure as her body welcomed the familiar feeling of black cock. The black man gently slid in deeper, easily sliding half of his cock into her well-lubricated opening. Her phone began ringing again. "Damn it!" she said, angrily snatching her phone and looking at the caller ID. "Fuck, it's my husband," she said. "I have to answer."

Jamal nodded but didn't pull out. Julie pressed a button and held the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

Jamal could hear Julie's husband's voice through the phone. "Julie! Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Eric said enthusiastically.

"Hey, Eric," Julie replied. "I'm good, I'm staying at a hotel."

"Great! How's Nikki?"

"She's doing well." Jamal eased further into Julie's drenched pussy, enjoying the look of terror on her face as she concentrated on not revealing her situation to her husband. She shook her head no and silently pleaded for him to stop.

"Good. So what have you two been doing?"

"You know, girl stuff. What," Julie gasped as Jamal leaned forward, grabbing the married woman's ass and slowly pushing the entire length of his thirteen inch erection into her. "What about you?" she struggled to say as he entered her womb.

Luckily, her husband hadn't noticed his wife's strained voice or labored breathing. Jamal listened to her boring conversation with her husband as he sensually had sex with Julie, looking into her eyes as he buried himself into her. He watched her as his loving caresses caused her to have an orgasm, which she stifled as best she could. He slid in and out of her as her husband droned on about his weekend in the mountains. He tilted his head down and kissed her lips.

'Oh, no,' Julie thought as Jamal kissed her cervix with his cock. 'This isn't right...Jamal isn't fucking me, he's...he's making love to me! If he keeps this up, I might...I might...' Julie stifled another orgasm as Jamal met her lips again. He moved his head down and planted his lips on her erect nipple, twirling his tongue around it. She inhaled deeply, struggling to contain her pleasure. Jamal released her pink nub and brought his mouth close to her free ear.

"Gonna cum, Julie," he whispered, careful that her husband wouldn't overhear.

"Anyway," Eric said over the phone as Jamal whispered into his wife's ear, "I should get going. I'll see you Friday, sweetheart."

Jamal broke their kiss and gripped her hips tightly, then exploded deep into her, spraying her pussy with his seed. Julie looked into the black man's eyes. "I love you," she whispered, letting her phone slip from her hand and caressing Jamal's strong jawline as her womb accepted his cum. She pulled his head down and they kissed passionately as his lengthy cock's spasms faded.

"I love you, too," Eric said to no one.

***

Nicole spread her pussy wide with her fingers as Justin pushed into her. She came immediately as her pussy stretched wide to accommodate him. He was so much bigger than she remembered. He pulled out and she came again when he plunged into her. She grabbed her boyfriend and kissed him, moaning into his mouth as he fucked her. His cock was so long!

"Baby," she said, "I don't remember you being so BIG! I LOVE it!"

"Oh Nikki, I'm about to cum," he said. Just at that moment, Alyson walked in, completely naked, and dropped to her knees. Justin pulled out and stood, shooting his cum over Aly's face as she knelt. Nicole watched in shock as her boyfriend emptied his balls on her roommate. He then turned to her with a grin. "How 'bout you clean me up?" he said with his hands on his hips.

Nicole looked down and, where her boyfriend's dick should have been, she saw a massive black cock waving in front of her. "O...okay..." she stammered. She dropped down and began to suck Justin's big black dick, tasting the cum that had remained on the tip. She looked up and stared into the face of Marcus as she blew him.

"Mmm...very good. Now get naked and bend over your friend," he commanded. Nicole nodded and pulled off her tank top, revealing the breasts her mother had given to her. She turned and crawled onto Aly. The beautiful redhead kissed her on the lips, and Nicole kissed back, their tongues flicking against each other. Nicole felt Marcus prodding against her tight rosebud. She closed her eyes as she kissed Aly, relaxing her muscles instinctively as Marcus penetrated her ass.

Nicole moaned against her roommate as her ass was stretched. She suddenly felt another cock probing the wet slit of her vagina. She opened her eyes and found that she was kissing Marcus. Both Marcuses pushed their massive cocks into her. She lifted her head and moaned loudly, her mouth opening wide. She immediately had her mouth filled with dick, too. She opened her eyes as Marcus fucked her face.

The brunette began having orgasm after orgasm, unable to control her body as the three Marcuses stuffed her holes vigorously. At once, all three black men bellowed and blew their loads, filling her stomach, womb, and ass with their spunk. Nikki had one more intense orgasm as she woke up. She panted heavily, looking around in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with me..." she mumbled as she lifted herself out of bed and felt her pussy throbbing in anticipation. She wished Justin really was there, making love to her right then. She fought the urge to masturbate again, sending her mother a text asking to meet up instead, then heading to the bathroom to wash up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds