• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Poonraker

Poonraker

The pounding Jamaican sun loomed over James Bond, just obstructed enough by the shade of the palm tree under which he rested to give him a moment's reprieve, his sweaty, tanned frame resting against the torso of his lover Charlotte. James was fond of women of all kinds and shapes, as they were equally fond of him, and yet Charlotte struck a special chord in his heart: perhaps it was her full, busty figure, her strong, dark legs, thighs conditioned to a strength and power that rivaled his own, or her short, curly black hair, which seemed to be asking to be stroked and pulled, or her dark green eyes which radiated with the hunger of an animal. Her eyes were weapons, and she wasn't afraid to use them.

Like James, she was by this point barefoot, the soles of her feet calloused and pockmarked by the elements. The thin t-shirt which barely covered her back was torn and soiled, her tight stomach exposed as well as the contour of a browned, supple breast. She turned to James, breathing heavily.

"I think we've lost them," she whispered breathlessly.

James nodded, a look of apprehension affixed to his brow. He knew better than to under-estimate Radd. 008 had met his demise at the hands, apparently the bare hands, of Radd. It was an untimely death, one unbecoming of man that he did not wish to think about. 008 had been a fierce fighter, the equal of James in hand-to-hand combat.

"We must be cautious," he whispered. "Radd's men are everywhere. Our mission is simple: to take the stone from his neck, by any means necessary. That stone is the only way to control the aqueduct. As long as he exerts control over it, there is no telling how far he could go. People are dying, Charlotte, and they have no choice but to accept his rule."

A silence fell over them. They had been running from Radd's men for days, and they were exhausted. Still, they dared not sleep. She lifted one of her legs and rested it in his lap, her taut, sweaty calf, tanned and muscled, resting on his thigh. She looked into his eyes and smiled. It had been days since they had made love. He ran his finger along her leg, feeling her moist, warm skin. The sensation of her warm flesh against his own made him instantly hard.

"Come here," he said.

She pivoted quickly, grabbing James's hips and positioning herself on top of him. In a moment, she had taken him easily inside her, and his world was dissolving into the moist heat of the afternoon.

James awoke in a panic, aware of a tight burning sensation around his ankles and wrists, his body tied erect to a crude pole which felt like wood. He blinked twice, taking in the early evening sun which bathed the land in a warm, feverish glow. He was naked; even the tattered, cloth bracelet around his ankle had been removed. He turned to his left, seeing his beloved Charlotte in a similar condition. The tattered t-shirt was gone, and her heavy breasts hung there ripely, her smooth legs and strong arms also tied to a wooden pole. She was conscious and quickly caught James's gaze in a glance that conveyed both relief and panic. James blinked again, the waning sun angled in his eyes, and took in the situation. They were in the middle of a brown field, tall green palm trees dotting the perimeter of an earthy space with only patches of grass. About thirty meters from where they were tied up stood a large brown tent, about the size of a small trailer, held up with tall, wooden poles.

James quickly spotted movement. Outside the tent were three black men and one woman sitting on the dirt floor, their skin smooth and dark, their muscles taut and firm. They appeared to be naked as well, though from this distance he couldn't see. The woman spotted him and smiled, her teeth bright and ivory. She got up, turned, and walked towards the tent, her shiny buttocks glinting in the sun. Yes, it appeared she was naked.

A long pause followed. James felt a tension that hung in the steamy, moist heat of the jungle. A fly had landed on his thigh, and he was unable to swat it. Suddenly, he saw Charlotte fixate her attention on the tent, her gaze filled with a palpable urgency and alertness. James turned as well: one man was holding a patch of the tent open; the other had emerged into the open. Radd was there. James first noticed the man's gait: he had the erect bearing of a King, and walked slowly, his neck held upward, every taut muscle of his dark, chiseled body seeming to flex like that of a tiger. His hair was cropped short, and his legs and arms rippled with power. He came closer, and his proportions became clear: James fathomed he must have been close to seven feet tall, probably 240 pounds of thick muscle and bone, his pectorals popping out of his chest. His entire body was wet, as if he had just been bathing, and the water dripped slowly off his body, from his long hands, the back of his neck, and, as James quickly noticed, the long, thick, member which hung menacingly between his legs.

"Welcome to my kingdom," Radd bellowed, smiling as he stood before James and Charlotte. His voice was low and raspy, and it emerged deep from his throat.

"It's not your kingdom, Radd," James replied. "You're nothing but a petty criminal."

"Is that so?" replied Radd, smiling. Around his neck hung the stone, not especially beautiful, a thick, smooth rock with a ridged protrusion near the bottom.

"I know you want this, James. I know what you're here for. I have a proposal. I'm an honest, good man. You're here to steal from me, to kill me if necessary. You're the thief. The stone is mine. And yet, I will make you an offer. It is a tradition of our culture to fight for property. Man to man. No weapons, no protection, no shields. Two men, as nature made us."

Radd's men had walked closer and seemed to be listening intently.

"If you win, I give you the stone. I let the both of you go freely. What do you say, James?" James replied instantly: "And what if you win?"

Radd chuckled, and walked 10 slow steps until he was standing in front of Charlotte, who looked so beautiful and vulnerable tied up. Radd took his hand and placed it gently on Charlotte's chin, curling it into two fingers, which he slowly traced down her neck and in circular fashion over her torso. He stopped at her right breast, drawing a circle around the perimeter of her firm bosom, and then reaching her nipple, rubbing it between his fingers. Charlotte looked at him, not averting her gaze.

"If I win, then I get to take your beautiful girl."

James's eyes flashed like steel. "You're on, and it's the last deal you'll ever make."

Radd chuckled and snapped his fingers. Two of his men ran up to James, one undoing the knot around his ankles, the other around his wrist. The woman stayed sitting on the ground, a knowing smile on her face.

James rubbed his wrists, which had been chafed red from the knots. He stood up and walked up to Radd, who seemed to be planted there, totally motionless.

"You know James, in our culture, there is a saying that a man's strength comes from below. I do think you're out of your league here."

Charlotte felt her face redden. She had also noticed the physical differences between James and Radd: James stood around six feet one, and yet seemed a whole foot shorter than Radd. His skin was pale in comparison, his muscles smaller. His penis was a normal size, but its flaccid appearance seemed small, even absurd in the open of the sticky jungle, compared to Radd's which hung low, like a dark, menacing weapon, exuding potent authority.

The full-breasted black woman, still sitting there, pointed to James's penis and laughed. "Very small man not have chance against Radd," she said.

James's face reddened. "You talk a good game Radd, but let's see if you can back it up." James lunged at Radd, his fist flying through the air. A dark pivot, and James suddenly felt the wind knocked out of him as fell hard to the ground. James looked up and saw Radd standing there, illuminated from behind by the sun, his thick, long cock seeming to point at him.

"I expected James Bond would bring something more impressive to the table. I should've expected no more from a white man."

James stood up and threw another punch. Radd caught it in his hand, then with his left arm threw a brutal sideways blow to James's shoulder. Pain shot through his body as he went to the ground again. Radd was over him in a second, taking a huge, muscled foot and placing it to James's crotch. Charlotte watched in horror as he held it against James's balls.

"Well James? Shall I crush your little balls like I did 008? Are you ready to give up?"

James was panting for air, and he spoke slowly.

"Yes, I give up," he said. Radd eased the pressure off his balls, and in that small moment James moved like lightning, his ankle catching the Radd's huge leg and turning him over onto the ground. He lept onto Radd, holding his thick neck from behind and trying to twist it. Radd was too strong. He pulled James's hands off, turning around grabbing James's leg. A loud, sickening pop resonated through the field, the sound of bone breaking, and the pain flashed through James's body an instant later like a bright light. James fell face-down with an agonizing cry. Radd laughed and kicked James hard, shattering a rib. James let out another groan.

" I win."

Radd strutted over to Charlotte, laughing as he untied her knots.

"A strong, beautiful woman like you deserves better than that loser." Charlotte was untied, and she quickly threw a kick at Radd's groin, which he caught inches from his member, flipping her over and forcing his heavy, sweaty body on her.

He grabbed her buttocks, kneading them with his strong, heavy hands, kissing the back of her neck, his hot breath on her. He turned her over, her wild eyes facing his.

"Let go of me you brute," she spat.

"Oh no. You see, I think you want this. I saw you eyeing my cock. You've never had one like this before, have you?" He took his hand and slowly traced it around her groin before resting it on her pussy. "Oh gosh, why are you so wet, my pretty flower?"

James was still lying on the ground, blinking the sweat out of his eyes, unable to move in pain, his eyes fixated on the scene.

Radd's cock had swelled to incredible length, an impressive 10 thick inches.

"James," he said laughing, "I'm going to wreck your girl's pussy."

Charlotte struggled under Radd's weight, shouting and thrashing, and yet she was aroused by this man's power. Radd held his thick cock with two hands, slapping the head of it against her wet, throbbing pussy. In one sudden movement he thrust it in suddenly, the head opening Charlotte's lips wide.

"GAAAAAAAH," she cried. "Stop it, it's too big, please."

Radd laughed, thrusting his hips as he shoved it deep inside Charlotte. "Your white pussy is tight, you must be used to fucking little James Bond. But it's ok, you'll get used to me. You'll be loving how I make you feel."

Radd held his cock inside her, moving it slowly, imperceptibly, letting his thick, dark meat fill her up and stretch the walls of her wet pussy. Charlotte groaned, a mixture of pleasure of pain. Radd worked up the momentum, his hips gyrating as he thrust in and out of Charlotte, taking her pussy with the power of an animal.

The black woman had come up to James. He hadn't realized how strong she was: thick, muscled thighs and forearms, and an unfriendly, sneering face. She grabbed James's jaw with a strong hand and squeezed it violently, laughing. James tried pulling her arm away, but he was too weak and in pain to succeed. She slapped his face and laughed again.

"Give me small penis, I want to break it." James tried to force her off as she leapt on him like a cougar, wrestling with its prey and laughing victoriously as her hand found James's balls, cupping it in her hand. James grabbed her throat, trying to choke her, and she squeezed his balls with all her strength, sending white hot pain shooting through him, as he shouted out in agony.

"Don't resist, I have small penis in vulnerable spot," she laughed. She held his penis roughly in one hand, squeezing and kneading the shaft. James was erect, his member stiff in the hands of this woman. He turned and gazed at Charlotte, and was horrified at what he saw.

She was lying on her back, her legs wide open, as Radd's black body pounded her defenseless pussy with his huge cock. What's worse, her feet were wrapped around his muscled back, and she moaned as if enjoying what he did to her. James was a virile man but had never pounded her with such animal ferocity.

"Tell me you like my nigger cock inside you," he shouted. Charlotte groaned and shook her head, her legs wrapped tightly around him. "Tell me it feels better than James's little white cock."

In Charlotte's desperation, in the heat of the jungle, the ecstasy of being taken by this virile men co-mingling with the disappointment of seeing her lover James so humiliated, she gave into her desires and let go.

"Yes, I want it," she cried, her toned, lithe body quivering, "I want you to pound me with that big black cock, it feels so much better than James's! I want every inch," she cried.

Radd pulled out and flipped her over. She had made much progress: her pussy was already wide enough to accommodate his cock without too much trouble. He angled her so that they were facing James, a mere ten feet away, and he took her pussy from behind. The pounding she had received was nothing compared to now, as she lay on all fours on the hot, damp earth, Radd clutching her big buttocks and thrusting with the rhythm and power of a machine. The walls of her pussy were stretched out and overwhelmed with sensation as his powerful black cock went in and out, in and out.

James watched with a mixture of dismay, pain, and ecstasy, his cock in the hands of the dark, ebony woman, who lazily pumped it with the interest of an office worker. She held his cock between her two hands and rubbed them together quickly, as if trying to keep them warm in the winter.

"I break you," she said, as James felt himself nearing a climax. He felt humiliated and worthless, yet incredibly aroused, at what was happening. James Bond was supposed to win the fights, not to lose like this, to see his girl get fucked by a bigger, stronger man, as he was jerked off.

Charlotte was nearing climax too, as Radd pushed her closer to the edge. Radd grunted, releasing his potent seed in the deepest reaches of her fertile womb, his cock exploding with a power she had never felt before, his cum rushing inside her like a wave, his girth plowing her being with the violence of a hurricane. She let out a scream as she reached orgasm, her entire body convulsing in pleasure. She looked at James with ecstasy and pain, her face curdled into an expression like that of animal that he hardly recognized.

"Now's your time too, goodbye little penis," the black woman said, and she held James's vulnerable member in her dark, strong hands, one hand at the head of his shaft, the other near the base. She knew there was nothing he could do now, being in a man's most vulnerable position. She twisted his cock as he ejaculated, severing the shaft in two, white spots clouding James's vision, pain shooting through his being as he blacked out, his final vision being of his dear Charlotte, the mask of ecstasy she wore, her eyes out of focus, perhaps looking into his own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Poonraker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds