• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Picture Day Ch. 02

Picture Day Ch. 02

12

(Authors Note: While the events in The Photo Shoot part 1 were a personal experience I had a couple years ago, the events in this story are pure fantasy, and I haven't yet experienced these pleasures yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!)

*

My husband Brad had asked me to send him some very unusual photos to help him get through his deployment. He wanted pictures of me naked, in sexual situations with another man. The situations were supposed to be simulated, but things got out of control, ( the male model was very hot!) and the ' simulated situations' became very real. In the end, there were two sets of photos, a real one and a fake one. After much internal debate, I sent him the very explicit and downright raunchy ones. I figured that it served him right. To ask me to get in that situation, naked with another man between my legs with his cock inches away from my pussy, ( which had, at that time, been deprived of sex for 7 months!) and expect nothing real to happen was ridiculous!

As soon I sent them off, I began to regret it. I was married to this man, and I loved him very much and did not want to hurt him for anything. He was always so proud of me, and always treated me like a princess. He had his quirks, to be sure, like his need to always show me off, like a prize. He always told me he felt so lucky to be with someone as beautiful as me, although I the truth is I began to like being shown off. I felt like I may have doomed my marriage by this thoughtless act.

About two weeks after I sent the photos, I got a call from Brad.

"So....I got the pictures."

"Oh...look, Brad....I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen like that, but you put me in an impossible situation, and I didn't want to hide anything from you or to lie..."

"No, don't apologize, I'm not mad...in fact, I really enjoyed them."

"Really? So, you don't mind me fucking another man?"

"Listen baby, I love you so much, that my greatest source of pleasure is seeing you in a state of ecstasy. And by the look of you in those photos, you were definitely in a state of ecstasy! Now don't get me wrong, it would be different if you were doing something behind my back, or cheating."

What a wonderful, odd man I married. I wanted to do whatever it took to make him happy.

"You know that I would never stand for you fucking another woman."

"I know baby, that's not something I want. I want only you, and I don't mind sharing you."

"So, did you have a favorite picture?"

" The one where you are on top of him. Your back is arched, so you must have really been grinding into him. Your arms are around your hair, your eyes are closed, your mouth is open, and both of you are covered in a sheen of sweat. One of his hands is on your thigh, the other is cupping your left breast. It is an incredibly sexy picture. The image is burned into my mind forever."

My hand subconsciously slipped between my legs as he described a moment that I will never forget.

"There was another one I wanted to ask you about. The last one. I assume that wasn't fake semen on your face?"

After thoroughly fucking me, Dave came in my mouth. It was the first time I had ever let anyone do that, including my husband. In the picture, I had cum on my lips and chin. There was so much, it dripped onto my tits.

" I guess I just got so caught up in the moment, I didn't realize what I was doing, I hope you're not mad."

"No, I'm not mad. How did you feel about it?"

" I liked it, although I never thought I would. I can understand why men like it so much. It must be a feeling of complete domination for you guys. I promise, when you come home you can do that to me anytime you want!"

" I'll be very much looking forward to that."

He went on to tell me that he didn't want me to have sex again with Dave or anyone else till he came home in three months. I told him that I may need to take a loan out for batteries for my toys, but I would be good. After hanging up, a flood of memories about that day came over me. The first rush of being naked in front of total strangers, the flash and whir of the camera, and then fucking someone I had only met minutes before, It was all more than I could take, and a long, hot afternoon with my vibrator was the order for the day!

Finally, the magic day arrived, and my prince returned from war. I decided to drive his Vette to pick him up with, so he could drive it back to the house. He loves that car almost as much as he loves me. I wore a sexy little sun dress (with no panties) and high heels to the parade grounds where he would be getting off the bus from the airfield. I noticed a lot of the other wives and girlfriends were wearing their sexiest clothes.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one there who was looking forward to a good, hard fucking after doing without for so long. I was desperately looking for him in the crowd, all those guys looked the same in their uniforms. When I finally spotted him, I ran to him and nearly knocked him over. We kissed deeply, and he lifted me off the ground while hugging me. Very little needed to be said, we just stared into each other's eyes, and kissed again. We grabbed his bags and got in the car.

As we were driving home, he put his hand on my leg just above my knee.

"Do you have any idea how badly I've been aching for you?" he asked

"I know you have, and I've been hurting for you too."

His hand rose higher up my leg.

"I would stare at those pictures, and my cock would get so hard it felt like it was going to explode."

His hand was all the way up my thigh now. We had about a 40 minute ride back to the house, but I could see we probably weren't going to make it. He pulled into the parking lot of a city park and parked towards the back, away from the other cars. I pulled my dress up to my waist and leaned back against the passenger door, giving him better access to me. He just stared at my pussy. I had neatly trimmed the little landing strip above it this morning, just for him. His fingers began to explore. He slowly rubbed circles around my clit.

I began to get wet almost immediately. With his other hand, he entered my hole with his forefinger. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, it felt so good, like a reunion between long lost friends. As he put a second finger in me, my butt raised off the seat. Still rubbing my mound with one hand, he began to finger fuck me, slowly building up speed. I could feel a sheen of perspiration on my forehead, and was getting close to cumming. With his fingers completely wet now, he put a third one in me. I moaned as I came hard, even actually squirting a little bit.

" Oh god, I wish we had a back seat in this thing. You should have drove your Acura." He said.

I pushed my skirt down, got out, and walked around to his side of the car.

"Come on, let's go find a quiet spot. I have a promise to keep with you."

We walked down a jogging path hand in hand, away from the playground area. We found a picnic table in a secluded spot. Seeing that no one was around, I knelt down in front of him, unbuttoned the fly on his uniform, and pulled his hard cock out. I immediately started licking his shaft up and down, and circling my tongue around the head. When he was fully erect and completely wet with my saliva, I began to suck. I looked up at him and we locked eyes. I know how important eye contact is while giving head.

"Oh God baby...that feels so good."

" I want you to fuck my mouth until you cum."

Keeping my head still, he began to slowly pump, back and forth, into my mouth. He started going faster and faster. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a jogger coming toward us up the path. I know Brad must have seen him too, but he made no sign of slowing down, we were both too into it. He continued to pump, as the jogger was right there now.

"Way to go Soldier!" he said, giving a thumbs up and grinning wide.

I was hoping he would get in line. Oh my God, I thought to myself. What a dirty slut I'm turning into! I could feel Brads penis begin to stiffen even harder and could taste his precum. His balls actually hit my chin as he came into my mouth. After he shot several jets down my throat, he took his cock out. I wiped the excess off my lips and chin with my finger, and sucked it clean, smiling sweetly at him. I had tasted my husband's semen for the first time, and liked it very much. Walking back to the car, I noticed a mom at the playground giving me a dirty look. I looked down and saw the grass stains on my knees and knew exactly why!

After being back a couple weeks, he took leave and we went to Grand Cayman for two weeks. It was wonderful. Nothing but sand, sun, snorkeling, dancing, and sex. Lots of sex! On the bed, on the floor, on the balcony, on the bathroom counter, even in the pool with other people around. We had to go slow and be as discrete as possible, but it was sinfully delicious! He even goaded me into entering a wet t-shirt contest at the resort we were staying at.

Me and five other girls ended up on the stage in just our bikini bottoms and a t-shirt. Then this guys poured ice cold water down our fronts. I thought my nips were going to bust through the fabric! Each girl danced, and the winner was decided by the amount of cheering she got. It was a real turn-on, dancing around on the stage, all of us shaking our tits and asses. I have never had any lesbian tendencies, but all the girls were really hot, and I found myself wondering what it would be like to have sex with another really hot female.

Finally, there was just me and another girl left. I danced around, shaking my booty a lot. Then I turned my back to the audience, hooked my thumbs on the side of my bikini bottoms, and slowly lowered them till my ass was completely exposed. The guys in the audience went nuts. Then the other girl starts to do the same thing, only she pulled them completely off and turned around, giving everyone a gander at her sweet little beaver! Naturally, she won, but it was a lot of fun, and Brad and I went back to the room. I didn't have a spare shirt, so everyone we met on the way got a good look at my tits through the wet fabric and had awesome sex.

My 24th birthday fell on the Saturday three weeks after we got back from vacation. Brad said he was going to have a special surprise for me, but wouldn't give me any hints. He threw a party for me that day. He asked me to wear some booty shorts and a cropped tee, as he loves to show me off. As I was becoming somewhat of an exhibitionist, I gladly complied. Nearly all our friends came. We BBQed and the guys played cards while the women gossiped. Some people got pretty drunk, but I stayed sober, wanting to be ready for whatever surprise Brad had in mind.

By two a.m., everyone had left except one of the soldiers in Brad's company, Alex. He was a really tall, well-built guy. We were just sitting on the couch next to each other making small talk, when Brad came out of our room with the camera. I began to get an idea as to what my surprise was going to be!

"Alex, did you know that my wife loves to be photographed?"

" Oh yeah," he grinned" I've seen some of her pictures!"

"You showed those to other people?!" I was furious!

"Baby, you know how I love showing you off!"

" Yeah, Brads always telling everyone how hot you are, and after seeing those pics, I gotta say you are one of the smokinest girls I ever seen. Those pics got me through some long, lonely nights, if you know what I mean!" Alex replied.

I was still a little mad, but the thought of another man stroking himself while looking at me was an incredible turn on.

"Ok, I guess I can strangle you later Brad."

"So, are you and Alex ready for a photo shoot?"

Alex and I looked at each other with a slight smile on our faces.

"Yep, let's take some pictures!"

I took Alex by the hand and we all went upstairs. Brad had set up the spare bedroom for the shoot. The only furniture in the room was a twin bed and a couch. Brad had pinned a white sheet to one wall for lighting purposes. We started with some pics of me being coy and seductive while sitting on a stool.

"Ok, lets get some of you and Alex now. Just do what comes naturally."

Alex came over and stood behind, putting his hands on my waist. They were large and strong. He began to kiss the sides of my neck. His kisses, the flash and sound of the camera, and the excitement of new hands exploring my body got we very hot very quickly. Soon, one hand was up my tee, and the other was down my shorts, and I began to grind my behind into him. He pulled my tee off, and focused his hands on my tits. I turned around and kneeled in front of him.

"Ok baby, if you're ready, I want you to slowly pull his shorts down."

Brad continued taking pictures as I slowly pulled his shorts down. I saw immediately that he wasn't wearing underwear. As the base of his cock came into view, I could see he was very thick. I kept lowering his drawers, and that thing seemed to go on forever.

"Oh....wow!" was all I could say.

"I knew you would like your surprise." Brad said.

When I finally pulled his shorts past the head, his huge cock sprang out towards my face, already three quarters erect. It was the longest, thickest one I had ever seen. I tentatively put one hand around it. It felt very heavy and solid, and my other hand went between my legs.

"You think you can handle that thing?" Brad asked.

"I'm going to try my best." I replied as I guided the head towards my mouth.

I started by licking his shaft up and down, all the while looking him in the eye. I licked his balls too, trying to get them in my mouth, but they were just too big. After coating him with a slick layer of saliva, I focused on the head, making circles with my tongue, and playfully popping it into my mouth. He groaned with pleasure.

" So Alex, what do you think of my wife's cock-sucking skills?"

"Ohh...she's incredible..." he purred.

By now I was steadily taking him deeper into my mouth. I tried to deep throat him, but there was just no way. I could tell he was now fully erect, and could feel a steady throb. At this point he took over, and began pumping my mouth. Brad had told us to do what comes naturally! I could taste precum, and knew I better stop if I wanted this to go on longer. I backed up and stood up. I put my arms around his neck and we kissed deeply.

"Ok, baby, I want you to lean over the end of the couch. Alex, are ready to taste my wife's sweet little pussy?"

"Oh hell yes!" he growled.

He bent me over and knelt down behind me. He slowly pulled my shorts down over my ass. I hadn't worn any panties either.

"Wow...what an incredible butt your wife has." Alex gasped.

When my shorts were down around my ankles, he spread my legs, gaining access to my love hole. He started covering my ass cheeks with wet kisses, going lower and doing the same to my inner thighs. After an achingly long time, his lips found mine, and I sighed deeply as his tongue began exploring. He found my clit and began making lazy circles around it, driving me crazy. He would alternate by driving his tongue deep into my cunt. I was starting to sweat, and juices began flowing inside.

"Ohhhmy god...."

I gasped as he slid a finger into me. Soon, two finger were sliding in and out, driving me closer to orgasm. I then experienced a completely new sensation, as I felt another well-lubed finger began to probe my tight little asshole.

"Oh!" I gasped. I never done anything remotely anal, and this was totally new and strange, and also exciting. I turned my head and looked behind me. Brad was taking pics from behind.

"Oh yeah baby, that was a money shot. Just keep looking back with that innocent look on your face!"

His two fingers continued to fuck my pussy, while his other finger continued to seek access to my ass. I finally relaxed, and he was able to slide his finger all the way in. It felt fantastic, and with fingers in both my holes, I came hard, again squirting juice down the inside of my thighs.

"Brad, now that your wife is completely wet, do you mind if I fuck her?"

" Be my guest buddy!"

While still bent over the couch, Alex stood behind and slowly pushed his cock against my pussy. I eagerly wiggled my butt and backed up onto his pole. The width and length was incredible, but my pussy was so worked up, I had no problem taking him all the way in. He put his hands on my ass and steadily began pumping me. Seeing that Alex was getting too worked up and wanting to prolong the session, Brad made us change positions. He had me lay on my back on the bed, and Alex got on top of me.

We looked into each other's eyes and kissed deeply as the camera continued to whir. Soon my legs were up on his shoulders as he furiously pounded my twat. I could tell we were both close to orgasm again. We changed position again. I got on my stomach at the edge of the bed, with just my ass in the air, as Alex stood behind me. He again started fucking me from behind, stroking long and hard. I don't know what it was about that position, but soon his balls were slapping against my clit, and I screamed as I came again, thoroughly soaking him and me.

It was too much for him. He pulled out, made me sit up, and jammed his cock down my throat. I could taste my juices, and then his as he shot his load. When he finished, we both fell back on the bed exhausted, and the camera continued to shoot.

Brad left and came back a few minutes later with three glasses of wine. He sat on the bed with Alex and I, myself in the middle. We talked for a while, reliving the experiences of a few minutes ago, completely comfortable and nude.

" I feel like the odd man out, being clothed and all." Brad said.

"Well take them off and join us baby."

Brad stood there naked, his dick as hard as can be.

"What a naughty little slut my wife is, sitting naked on a bed between two naked men, calmly drinking wine with cum all over her lips and tits."

" Yeah, she is quite the whore, what are we going to do with this cock-hungry little tramp?." Alex agreed.

The dirty talk began to get me horny again.

"Yes, I am a bad little slut, but what are you two big, bad, soldiers going to do about it? Can you two handle me, or do I need to look somewhere else for a good fucking?"

Brad took me by the hand and I knelt on the floor. Alex came over, and was also hard again. I had two hard cocks aimed at my face, and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I began to suck both of them, alternating between the two. Soon I was on my back, and Brad was fucking me while Alex knelt to one side of my head, pushing his cock into my mouth.

It was an incredible feeling, being the center of attention of two men. After a while, Alex laid down on the floor, and I straddled him. As I rode his cock cowgirl style, his two hands spread my ass cheeks wide. Again, that exciting new feeling was there as Brad stuck his finger, wet with lube, into my butt. He was soon finger fucking my lubed hole as I continued to ride Alex. I looked behind, and saw he had also lubed up his cock. I then knew what was about to happen.

I was a little intimidated by the thought of being double penetrated, but also highly aroused by it. Brad crouched down behind me. I stopped rocking back and forth on Alex, and raised my ass as high as could, giving Brad access. I felt the head of his cock urgently pressing against my asshole. I totally relaxed, and he slowly entered me. It was easier than I thought it would be, he had done a good job of lubing. Finally, he was all the way in.

I had never felt so filled before in my life, it was amazing. Brad slowly began to go in and out of my ass. Then Alex began to slowly fuck my pussy. The three of us soon found the perfect rhythm, all of us moving as one, in perfect time. It felt like it was a hundred degrees in that room, and the three of us were covered in sweat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Picture Day Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds