• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wood in the Woods

Wood in the Woods

"Alright, juniors and seniors to the white bus please."

Mr Jacob's voice cut above the rabble of the moving crowd. All 50 of us filed into the large vehicle, talking loudly, a mixture of excited comments and loud complaints. It was field day, which meant the whole school was going to take up an entire park, and ruin the day for the whole neighborhood. As the bus made its way through the small winding streets of our city, I glanced across the aisle to see who I was sitting near. Katie Johnson scowled back at me. A popular senior, at 18 (same age as me) she was the star of the woman's soccer team. She'd always hated me and I her. I quickly turned back and stared at the seat in front of me. When we finally reached the field, there was a mad rush to exit the cramped bus, people pushing and shoving their way out any exit they could find. The front door, the back (for emergencies only, apparently), even the windows. As my row passed Mr Jacobs, I heard Katie talking to him.

"Where are the toilets? I can't find them."

A quick circumspection proved her right. There were no restrooms.

"I'm afraid there aren't any Katie. We'll just have to make do with the woods."

Katie grumbled and wandered away. I suddenly realized I, too, had to piss. I made my way towards the other end of the field where there was a thickly forested area. As private as it got I supposed. As I entered the shade of the huge trees, I noted that all sound was almost completely cut off. Spooky. I walked a little deeper into the woods till a came to a tiny clearing and stepped inside it. There I was met with a shocking sight. Katie apparently hadn't heard me coming. She was standing in the clearing, a thick stream of urine coming from the massive cock in her hands. A cock. Her cock. It took me a second to comprehend this. In that second, Katie saw me standing there, gawping.

"Fuck!" she cursed, and quickly hid her cock inside her pants. "Ok listen you little shit. That didn't happen. You didn't see that. Ok?"

I stared at her.

"Ok?" she repeated angrily.

"I-uh,"

"Listen. No one can know about this. I've kept this a secret my entire life and I'm not gonna have that ruined by you. I can't be certain you won't tell anyone, so I have to have some leverage over you."

"What?"

Katie stepped forwards and grabbed my arm, twisting it cruelly. I yelled and she put her hand over my mouth.

"Don't make a fucking sound, or I'll break this," she hissed, tugging my arm a little more.

"Ok, ok!"

Katie shifted her grip and started ripping my shirt off, exposing my skinny frame. She put her hand on my belt buckle.

"I'm gonna take these off. To do that I'm gonna have to let go of your arm. Don't try anything. We both know I'm stronger than you, don't we."

When I didn't respond she twisted my arm more. "DON'T WE."

I frantically nodded. She let go and un-did my belt, taking off my pants and boxers in one pull. My dick hung between my legs. It was average size, but nowhere near the size of hers. She smirked when she saw it.

"You ever sucked cock before, faggot?" I shook my head no. "Then today's your lucky day," she said, pulling her dick out again. It was at least seven inches and hardening rapidly. Soon it stood at a full 8 inches, and at least twice as thick as mine.

"Suck it," she ordered, forcing me to my knees.

I hesitantly stuck my head forward and put my mouth against her dick. She pressed a hand on the back of my head and forced it part way down her length.

"Look at me."

I tilted my head back, and, too late, saw her camera phone in her hand. *Click*.

"And there's my leverage," she smirked. I was beginning to hate that smirk. "But now I'm horny. You're gonna have to finish me off, fag-boy."

I pulled off and started to protest. *SMACK*. She backhanded me. Hard.

"Suck it."

I put my mouth back on her cock. I tasted the salt of her precum. She placed her hands on either side of my head and began pumping it up and down her massive shaft until I got the idea. My tongue brushed the underside of her head and she moaned involuntarily.

"Damn that's good. I'd say you're enjoying this," she smirked at me again. I glared back.

But damn it, she was right. My cock stirred in my pants as I continued to suck her cock and swirl my tongue around its head. Suck, bob, swirl. Suck bob swirl. She moaned again. Enjoying the effects my efforts were having, I began to moan with her, sending vibrations down her dick. My hands, which had been resting on her thighs, moved up her leg. I cradled her huge balls in my left hand and began to fondle them. She ran her hands through my hair as I sucked and played with her. Getting brave,

My other hand slid up her stomach, under her shirt, till I felt the edge of her sports bra. She didn't stop me so I slipped my hand under the bra and cupped her beautiful 30D breast. Her moaning got louder and her hands came of my head and slipped her shirt off. Her bra followed, exposing that beautiful flesh to the air. One hand went back to my hair while the other cupped over my hand on her tit, squeezing it with me.

"Oh god. Oh god yes James." I felt a jolt at her finally using my name. "Faster," she said.

She began pumping her hips to meet my mouth, driving her cock deeper and deeper into my throat. She continued throat fucking me like that while I played with her tits. Suddenly she picked up speed, slamming into me almost painfully.

"Oh fuck. Fuck! mmmm, I'm gonna cum!"

She pushed my head of her cock and began stroking it herself. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth. She roared when she came, ropes of cum splattering my face and mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. Her orgasm died down and her hand pumped more and more slowly.

"Oh fuck that was good." she said.

"For me too," I said.

She did that smirk again, and crouched down in front of me and began licking her own come off my face. When she was done she kissed me without warning, pressing her lips hard against mine. I tasted her cum in her mouth, as she passed it to me with her tongue. She pulled away and smiled. The first real smile I'd seen from her.

"You're more beautiful when you do that," I told her honestly.

Amazingly, she blushed. She began putting her clothes back on while avoiding my eyes. I almost laughed. She was embarrassed. I pulled my clothes on too. When we finished she walked passed me and paused at the edge of the clearing.

"We should exit the woods at different times," she said "otherwise it'll look suspicious."

I waited for a couple minutes after she left, then followed. I walked onto the field and entered the huge crowd gathering in a semi-circle around Mr Jacobs, who was about to give his little speech. I saw Katie from across the crowd and caught her. She smiled at me again, and I knew there would be repetitions of the events in the woods.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wood in the Woods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds