• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Who's the Slut Now?

Who's the Slut Now?

12

Special Thanks to the beautiful Mistress Joscelyn. You rock Love.

*

Ch 01

David really should have known better. Why would he ever agree to it? He had caught his girlfriend cheating again, called her slut and said it was over. Three days later her name popped up on caller ID. She just wanted to apologize, she said, and let him know there were no hard feelings. She also said she wanted to come over for a bit. Every nerve fiber in his body said this was a mistake. Julie has a vindictive streak a mile long.

When he woke up... that is to say, his body woke up, it was several minutes before his mind even registered where he was. Yup, it was his house. The clock showed it to be about 8 o'clock. Julie was supposed to show up at 8. But... why was it getting brighter? The sun should be starting to set.

David dragged himself to the window. The sun was on the wrong side of the house and it wasn't setting... it was rising. He looked at the clock

again. This time he noted the AM symbol. It was morning. Somehow 12 hours had slid by, and he couldn't remember any of those hours. Dave's mind was trying to sort out the details and getting nowhere. Finally he stumbled into the kitchen for some coffee.

The microwave dinged and soon Dave was indulging himself with some necessary caffeine. Turning away from that side of the kitchen he saw that

there was a package on the kitchen table, wrapped in a fairly clumsy bow. A hastily scribbled note was taped to its side that said, "To David; Love Julie". That was his final realization that something was wrong, and knowing Julie, it was likely very wrong. There was a DVD and a longer

note inside.

The note was printed, and easily matched the company printer's default font he used at work. What it said however, made the hairs on his neck

stand straight up...

'David.

It wasn't very nice of you to call me a slut. I took offense to it, because I was going to include you in my next 'adventure'. I was really

looking forward to being double teamed, but you put the brakes to that. So I called in a few 'favors' and invited someone over last night. I wanted you to see what it was like being a slut first hand. Tell me what you think. I really thought you took it like a man.

Julie.'

"Oh fuck, now what have you done to screw up everyone's life you crazy bitch?" he said to himself. Now moving quickly to get up off of the

kitchen chair, he came to the slow conclusion that his ass felt really weird. Picking up the disc, he walked into the living room, popped the

DVD into the player and sat down on the sofa. Even with a better cushion, his ass still throbbed a bit. What did she do, spank him while he was unconscious on video... what the hell?

The movie began with what appeared to be a full profile of him seated on the sofa while wearing the most ludicrous smile on his face, and only his

pants, in the way of clothes on his body. While initially embarrassing, somehow it was easier to watch if he thought of that image as just 'the

man on-screen'.

The voice talking was Julie's, "David, I hope you don't mind, but I invited Jessie over." Jessie was the tall, beautiful voluptuous brunette from accounting. The three of us worked for the same security firm and Julie was our boss. He always had the feeling that Julie got off on the power her management position afforded her. Jessie, on the other hand, was a very nice young woman, and if he and Julie hadn't been together, he felt sure that he would have asked her out.

"I am sorry for this David." Jessie came into view of the camera and knelt between my legs. Julie must have been on the other end of the camera.

"Jessie, do only what I've told you." Julie commanded.

Jessie unzipped the man's pants and pulled his cock out. The man on-screen didn't seem to mind at all, in fact he moaned as she went down on him.

'Why can't I remember any of this?' he asked himself. Dave saw himself lean back and get lost in the pleasure of the blowjob. Jessie worked him

over good, but whatever made Dave forget the whole incident, was also apparently keeping him from climaxing.

"Jessie has been very nice to you David," said Julie's off camera voice, "maybe you should reciprocate?"

"No Julie. It's wrong." My benefactor said.

"Jessie, Jessie, Jessie, you know what I told you!" Julie's voice scolded, "Now do what I told you to do or else I will let everybody know exactly what you are."

Reluctantly, Jessie rose from the floor. She reached out and pulled the man in the video forward to the edge of the sofa. As her jeans hit the floor, it looked like there was a bulge in her panties. David heard himself say 'whoa' when she pulled them down and an erect cock popped

free.

"Ya see David, Jessie is transgender and has a big surprise for you. The man in the video mumbled something and the camera panned in for a close up. Her erect dick waved in front of his face.

"David?" Julie's voice returned. "Jessie did such a great job of sucking your cock. You really MUST return the favor." Dave watched in horror at the close up footage which showed Jessie's erection as it was rubbed on his face.

"Now c'mon... open up and give her the same pleasure that she gave you!" The man now opened his mouth and engulfed Jessie's dick, his eyes having glassed-over from some kind of drug induced euphoria. "Good boy David!" She chuckled. "Wow, he seems quite enthusiastic."

David gasped as the tape showed Jessie sawing her cock in and out of the man's mouth. He swore he heard her moan all the while witnessing himself doing a surreal sword swallowing act. "It seems my ex-boyfriend has a gift for cock sucking. Who knew?" Julie laughed.

"I hate you for this Julie," Jessie cried, "this isn't right... or fair to David."

"Don't tell me you're not enjoying this Jess!" Julie sneered, "I've seen you looking at him. I know you've had a crush on him. And besides, Davy here seems like he's really enjoying himself."

It was like watching a car accident in slow motion, and he couldn't turn away. He saw the man in the video grabbing Jessie's ass and forcing her

cock down his throat. Jessie groaned and placed both hands behind his head and fucked his mouth, all the while Julie giggled and kept filming.

The video ran for several more minutes while Julie continued her off-screen comments, "Damn, that's hot. Almost makes me wish that I had a

dick to stick in his ass. Speaking of which... Davy... you need to turn around now and stick that cute ass of yours the air."

He couldn't believe his eyes. Whatever Julie had doped him with made him very compliant. Dave saw the man in the video turn around and arch his back. "Ya see? Davy wants you to take his cherry, Jess!"

"You bitch!" Jessie spit out at her tormenter.

"Now Jessie, tch! You wouldn't like me to arrange it so the two of you get fired from your jobs?" She said smiling like a snake. "You know I could don't you?"

"Fuck You!" Jessie continued to curse her anger out onto Julie.

"No Jess. Fuck David." The tears running down Jessie's cheeks became very obvious as she turned toward the man in the video.

"I am so sorry David." Jessie put on the condom that Julie had thrown at her from off screen and applied some lube. David could see the man

wiggling his ass, waiting for her. While watching this, a part of him began to feel like he wanted to puke. The other part was thinking something completely different. Jessie lubed the man's ass and began pushing her index finger gently into his hole. Then one became two. He could hear the man moaning. She pulled out after getting the third finger in and stood up behind him. Again, David couldn't tear his eyes away from the TV screen while she sank her cock, balls deep into the man's ass; just then he suddenly felt a twinge of pain go through him.

"David, please don't be mad at me." Jessie cried again. It looked to Dave that the man in the image was in a world of his own. Over and over Jessie plunged, and the 'man' on screen moaned and groaned, while obviouslygetting off on it.

"See Jessie. Told you he would love it." The camera angle began to move toward the sofa, as the man was being fucked. The cushions shifted as it seemed that Julie was climbing on to the back of the sofa. "You guys have me so worked up. I just have to..." From the view of the camera, Julie sat down on the back of the sofa straddling man's face. Jessie continued to pound his ass as Julie put her hand behind his head. "Is this face taken?" she giggled as she pulled him into her pussy.

Dave stopped the DVD, staring at the frozen image, it scared him to think that he could be both partially disgusted and partially turned on. What the fuck was he thinking?

***************************

Jessie opened the door of her apartment and was stunned to see that David was standing in her hallway. She averted her eyes and he blushed while she backed away from the door to let him in. He had always thought that Jessie bore a striking resemblance to Megan Fox, from the Transformer movies.

"David, I am so...."

"Jessie," He interrupted, "It wasn't your fault." He gently touched her shoulder and tried to reassure her.

She finally looked back up at him. There were tears in her eyes. "David, I wouldn't have done that to anybody, especially you. That bitch was going to fire the both of us, if I hadn't......."

"I know Jessie." He continued to softly rub her shoulder. Almost like static attraction, the two edged toward one another and embraced, while

Jessie sniffed again.

"I really like you David," she hesitated, "but I'm... I'm a trans woman."

"I kind of figured that out Jess." Smiling, he pulled back, while still holding on to her.

"You don't think I am a freak?"

"Actually Jessie, I think you're quite beautiful."

"I... David please... please tell me I didn't hurt you?"

Smiling broadly, he replied "I'm fine Jessie and I know that you wouldn't purposefully have hurt me." But the silence that followed was awkward with the two looking at each other's eyes. David finally spoke up.

"Julie left me a memento of the 'Encounter'. Did you see it?"

Averting her eyes, she said, "She sent me one as well. The bitch is really rubbing it in."

"Have you watched any of it?" David saw that she blushed deeply as he asked. Jessie sat on the sofa and picked up the remote, while he also sat

down, a few feet away from her.

The scene was near the beginning of the DVD where Jessie was blowing David. He groaned a bit as the close up showed her tonguing David's cock. She slowly took it into her mouth. When she withdrew, Jessie's lips would tightly hug his dick, creating an agonizingly pleasurable suction.

Sometimes Jessie would let the head slip out of her mouth with a slight, audible pop. Then engulf him again, burying her nose in his pubic hair.

Sitting on the sofa, David watched with rapt attention as his mouth started to dry. He glanced over at Jessie and was stunned to see the lustful look in her eye as she watched with the same intensity as he did. David glanced back to the screen as his video counterpart was edged

forward on the sofa. The Jessie image stood as both her jeans and then panties, hit the floor. He gasped when his image sucked down her erection and felt his own cock harden as if it had a mind of its own.

Julie was giggling and talking off camera as David's hand lowered to his own crotch, giving it a rub. He was so hard. He couldn't believe that he

was so turned on by the image of him sucking Jessie's erect member. Jessie shifted slightly on the sofa next to him and broke his concentration. When he turned toward her, her eyes locked with his.

Pure lust seemed to exude from her body as he realized that she had her cock out and was stroking herself. She slid up next to him and caressed the back of his neck as she whispered in his ear. "Would you like me to suck your cock, David?"

Problem was, old Dave wasn't in control at the moment, and as a matter of fact he barely had enough blood in his head to continue breathing, so no decisions were forthcoming at all. 'Sorry, Dave is not in at the moment, but if you want to leave a message, he will return your call.'

Jessie took this as a yes and continued to whisper as she licked his ear and rubbed his crotch. "But there is a condition. You have to suck my cock as well, Baby." And yet again, no blood in the brain. Jessie smiled, rose up and pulled a rather stunned, but willing Dave to his feet. Soon his pants and briefs joined Jessie's on the floor. She stroked him as her tongue probed his mouth. She slid to her knees, her eyes still locked on his. Her hands dropped to her sides, and Dave's cock brushed her lips as she said, "I've wanted to do this since I met you. This is going to be much more fun with you not drugged out!" Her pink tongue slithered out and caressed the underside of his cock. Jessie smiled and opened her mouth, just enough and leaned forward. Dave's cock was slowly enveloped much like a snake swallowing an egg. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and never left his. He could see the pure pleasure in her eyes as she could see it in his. He watched as she continued to assault,in ecstasy, his erection. Before the end he found himself pulling her to her feet and kissing her.

Jessie now gently reached down and took Dave's hand. She wrapped his fingers around her erection and then she grasped his. The two of them kissed hungrily as they stroked one another.

"What do you say we get more comfortable?" She whispered in his ear and quickly followed it with the hot touch of her tongue. This sent a shiver of pure lust down old Dave's spine. She backed off about four feet, all the while undoing the buttons on her blouse, in a very provocative manner. The garment landed at her feet and she reached behind her and undid the hooks on her red, scallop topped bra.

Dave let out an audible gasp as he saw that which he had fantasized so much about at work. Jessie's breasts were simply magnificent, with C toD

proportions and large, light brown areolas. She cupped herself as he all but drooled on the floor,then while rolling her hips with her semi erect member wriggling back and forth, Dave found he was completely mesmerized by the Goddess that stood before him. He could never remember, ever being this aroused. He was completely enraptured by the vision before him and the slight fact that she had a dick only made him so very much harder.

"I'll be in the bedroom David... just in case you need... anything." Jessie gave him a saucy wink and strolled to a room down the hall. David

watched her ass as it swayed back and forth. He heard her call from the hallway. "Better get it while it's hot, Davey." That is all that was

needed to break the trance he was under. Off came his shirt and socks and he headed for the bedroom. What he found there completely blew his mind and he stopped short. Jessie; the drop dead gorgeous woman of his dreams reposed on the bed leaning against the headboard. Her eyes were half closed, in ecstasy as she stroked her hard cock, oh so slowly.

"I was getting lonely Baby. Now be a good boy, come over here and suck Mamma's Cock." David knelt at the foot of the bed as he sized up his

objective. The head of the seven inch erection beckoned to him as he eagerly crawled forward.

Jessie continued to stroke herself as she could now feel David's hot breath on her. She sighed and brushed her finger across the pre-cum that

oozed from the head. With a gleam in her eye, she traced her cum laced finger over David's lips and slid it into his mouth upon invitation. She

gently moved her finger in a circle, coaxing his mouth open even further. Once she was satisfied with the aperture, she brushed her cock across his

lips as well. Circling his mouth once, she then slid her other hand behind David's head, pointing her cock at his open mouth. He was pulled forward and slowly the head slipped between his lips. Jessie sighed as his tongue lavished her shaft.

Dave couldn't believe how great her cock felt in his mouth. She tasted so clean and the head was so soft and yielding to his tongue. Her moans

spurred him on and he took her deeper and deeper. He gagged and backed off, saliva stringing from her cock, still clung to his lips. He swallowed her again,forcing more and more of her tasty deliciousness down his throat. This time it was easier. He took more before gagging. He retreated again, glancing up at her. Jessie's eyes were round with amazement. She was on sensory overload as David pulled off her dick. He was determined not to gag this time and she was engulfed again.

Jessie squirmed a bit watching David deep-throating her. It was true, she had a real thing for her coworker, but seeing him so eagerly blowing her was a fantasy come true. He pulled back and smiled saying, "You liking this Jess?"

"Fuck yeah Baby. You look so hot sucking me, but if you keep it up honey you'll get a big surprise." David smirked. "I'm willing to take my

chances, Doll." He couldn't believe how erotic this was. If anybody had asked him before to suck their cock he would have probably punched them. But Jessie was so sweet and beautiful, he couldn't help himself. His ideas of what made up gender were rapidly changing.

"Such a sweet Baby. But Davey shouldn't talk with his mouth full." Jessie giggled and cupped her hand behind his head and forced her dick back down his throat. Dave felt both of her hands on his head. Jessie's hips started rocking forward. Her cock swelled and soon it was pumping her creamy goodness down his throat.

After a bit David settled down on the bed next to the beautiful brunette. "Was that okay Baby? I did warn you." He kissed her hard as he was still

amazed that he was so aroused.

Dave shook his head. "I don't know why, but I thought that was so hot! I mean ....Wow!" She smiled and kissed him again. She then reached down to stroke his cock.

"Does handsome Davy need his ashes hauled? Cause I really need to be fucked good. Think you could do that for me, with that big cock of yours?"

Dave's face lit up. "Aww, it would be my pleasure Jessie." She slid into his arms as they kissed again.

"Lay down Baby and let me get you ready." she purred. David complied and Jessie retrieved a condom from her night stand. She sucked on him and put the lubed condom on his erection. Jessie lifted her leg up over his form to straddle him.

"I have used vibrators on myself but never had a real lover before. I was hoping you'd be my first." David held his erection as Jessie slowly

enveloped it in her ass. Slowly she sank as her eyes widened and then half closed in ecstasy.

It blew David's mind that his cock was disappearing into this beautiful creature. He witnessed the change of expressions on Jessie's face as she sank lower and lower. Finally bottomed out, her expression returning more to normal.

"My God Baby that is some impressive stick you've got there." A sexy smile crept across her face. "And Momma likes." Jessie rode David, in a modified cowgirl position. "Baby, you don't know how many times I fanaticized and jerked off to this scene. It got me through many a lonely and sleepless night."

Old Davey was doing his best to listen and not cum too quickly. It was a battle he was losing rapidly. Jessie all but seized up. She fell forward holding his wrists on the mattress.

"Look me in the eye Darling. I want to see your b----eautiful eyes when I c---------um."

Jessie groaned and Dave felt the splashing of her on his face. That's when he lost it. He thrust himself upward trying to bury himself deeper and deeper. As Jessie was coming off of her orgasm, his was just starting. After he finished spurting into her, she collapsed on top of him.

Jessie rolled off David and slid into his arms. They kissed as lovers, laying in the early afternoon light. Time stood still for the two as they gave themselves to each other freely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Who's the Slut Now?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds