• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bonnie's Love

Bonnie's Love

12

Bonnie had just moved to the city and knew no one in her apartment building. She dragged her furniture up the steep stairway, around the railing and into her doorway. She was exhausted after two trips up and down the four flights of stairs but still had some essentials to move.

One of the last items was her favorite chair. It was an overstuffed behemoth and moving this item was going to require some extra work. The first flight wasn't bad but the turn was presenting a problem. Suddenly, the chair almost carried itself around the steep turn.

"Let me help ya."

Bonnie heard a cool voice behind her. She turned and saw a young black man about six foot two inches tall. He had hard strong arms and his skin was very dark, like those men one sees in books about Africa. The only difference was this man looked like he had spent many hours lifting weights to develop the sharp clear-cut lines that pushed out through his tight tee shirt.

"Thanks. I didn't know if I'd be able to get this all the way to my apartment. I'm new here... I'm in 4-C."

"Cool. I'm right below, in 3-C."

The man was quiet as he lifted the chair over his head with one arm and continued up the stairs. He moved quickly up the stairs but didn't run. Bonnie hurried to keep up as she ascended the steps. Her face was only inches from the man's ass and she watched his Levi's strain to hold his muscular ass inside the riveted fabric. He set the chair down gently on her carpet and turned to face Bonnie offering his hand.

"I'm Elgin," he said with a nod. Bonnie put her hand in his and noticed the distinct difference in color between their skin--his was ebony and her pale creamy skin looked even whiter against it. A heat was rising inside Bonnie's stomach as she looked at his hand on hers and Elgin's hand seemed to radiate heat to hers. Elgin lowered his face to catch Bonnie's eye.

"What's your name?" 


Bonnie blushed furiously and stammered, "I... I'm... Bonnie." With a slight chuckle she continued. "Sorry, I'm a little tired." Elgin nodded and looked around her small apartment.

"You got anything else... to bring up?" Bonnie wasn't really listening. Instead, she was staring into his dark eyes, feeling like he was pulling her soul out of her body.

"Hm... Oh no. Nothing that can't wait," she muttered nervously.

"Alright. Stomp on the floor when you're ready." And he was gone. Bonnie swallowed hard. What did he mean, "When you're ready?" She had butterflies in her stomach like a little schoolgirl.

Christ, she thought. It's been almost a month since I had sex with that asshole I was living with. I've got to get used to being around people again. She did miss having someone around to talk to and cook with, but that was all.

Bonnie's stomach was still in knots so she closed the drapes and dug through a box labeled "bedroom." Maybe a little relaxation was in order.

She sighed as she pulled her plug-in vibrator out of the box of tampons. It was a good place to hide what she called "her little friend." Nobody would go through a tampon box so it was a safe place to hide it. Pushing the plug in the wall, it started up immediately. This startled her. She thought, This Elgin guy has really got under my skin. She figured a good-looking guy like that would be married or gay. Besides which, she wasn't looking for anybody right now, she'd just broken off one relationship.

With her thumbs in her stretch pants, she eased them to her ankles and sat back in her chair. Her knees fell open and the cool breeze that hit her sex felt refreshing. Her head fell back onto the back of the chair as she started the pink device slowly at first. Resting it on her mons the vibrations shook her pelvis and her hips simultaneously. This was going to be a good come, she thought.

Her hand slid the machine downward through the light brown bush that guarded her moist folds and the moment it rattled across her swollen clit, her whole body flinched. She realized her encounter with Elgin had made her very excited. When she dipped the vibrating head of the pink toy inside her puffy lips, she realized she was wet: very wet. Suddenly the vibrator slipped in easily, and was shaking her insides and tickling her rectum. Never before, had she felt this stimulation in her ass. It jiggled her and she grabbed her nipples quickly. She had to. She squeezed them hard through her bra and tee shirt. With a quick movement, she yanked the vibrator out of her pussy and took a deep breath. It had never given her that much stimulation before. In her mind, she thought that going without sex for a month had made her a little crazy.

She grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, pulled it over her head, and quickly undid her bra. Bonnie didn't bother to pull the straps off her shoulders. She needed that dancing toy back inside her body quickly. She twisted the bottom of her pink vibrator until it hummed loudly and shoved it inside her aching pussy. Now she screwed her eyes shut as her head fell back onto the chair again. She could see Elgin's dark smooth skin and his broad shoulders. Suddenly she felt a pain in her nipple. She had been squeezing harder than usual but the pain felt good somehow. Her fingers came to her mouth and as she licked them, she grabbed her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Blue sheets of pleasure shot through her eyes as she clamped them closed. Then, Elgin loomed in her mind, big and foreboding. She slipped out of her chair and onto the carpet in the midst of her massive orgasm. Her mouth fell open and the vibrator was on the carpey. It was pushed to the limit of her body as she sat on her heels, the device unable to escape her attacks, pointing upward from the floor. With both hands twisting her pink nipples, she felt her insides spasm and wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. It started in her pussy and visited her ass where it tickled something deep inside. A tickle she knew she would have to scratch someday. From there, the pleasure crawled up her spine to her ribs and darted to her nipples causing her to twist them again. The pain in her nipple caused the sensation to rise up her chest and into face and finally come to rest in the nape of her neck. She bucked several times against her toy and was finally satisfied.

Now, tears rolled down her cheek: her best orgasm ever and she had no one to share it with. She sniffled, grabbed a blanket out of a box, wrapped it around herself, sat back in her favorite chair, and cried herself to sleep.

A knock on the door woke her up. She stumbled towards the noise in the dark unfamiliar apartment. As she pulled on the handle, she remembered she only had a blanket on her body and drew her other arm across the front of her body so it wouldn't fall to her feet. Elgin stood outside in the early morning.

"Hi. I thought I could help you get the rest of your stuff."

"Um," she sighed sleepily. "It's not that important."

"I figured you might be tired after last night."

Bonnie's eyes grew wide. "Because of the move?"

Elgin glanced away before he spoke. "No. You can hear things through the floor." He said softly.

Bonnie felt the color drain from her face. "Like what?" she squeaked.

"It's okay. I understand. It's hard to move and you get lonely..." Elgin smiled. She realized that this was the first time she had seen him smile. His teeth were white and straight, but at that moment Bonnie wanted to melt into the carpet.

"So just let me know when you want to get the rest of your stuff," Elgin nodded and turned to walk away.

"Wait." Bonnie didn't know what to say next. "I'm... sorry... um..."

"S'okay. No harm done."

"Wait, Elgin... please come in."

"Sure." When he stepped through the doorway Bonnie was so embarrassed she stood frozen by the door. He turned to face her. "It's okay, really."

Finally, she closed the door and was able to speak.

"I don't know what to say, Elgin. You're so nice."

"Well, that depends."

Bonnie took this as an odd statement. Elgin showed no emotion when he said it and so far, he had been the perfect neighbor.

"I'm sorry. What do you mean?"

"Usually, I'm the nicest guy in the world. Some people say that's why I get pushed around sometimes. Nobody actually pushed me around but my friends and family sometimes take advantage of me."

"So when aren't you nice?"

Elgin grinned and looked at the floor briefly. "I have some... bedroom tastes that could be considered... um..." he searched for the right word.

Bonnie stared at his sweet face and couldn't imagine what he meant.

"... rowdy. That's the word. So last night wasn't a problem because when I have a girlfriend over I might be kinda loud sometimes, myself."

Bonnie felt her stomach twist into a knot

"What do you do?" she asked hoarsely.

Elgin stated matter-of-factly, "Sexual slave play."

Bonnie swallowed hard at this. Her heart was racing now and she could feel her mouth was dry.

"What is that?"

Elgin sighed and looked her in the eye. "What are you wearing under that blanket?"

"Noth..." the words caught in her throat. " Nothing."

"Drop it."

"What?" she replied meekly.

"I said 'drop it.'" Bonnie swallowed again and slowly let the blanket fall to the floor. She stood before him her heart pounding. Elgin looked her up and down slowly. He like her high-set full breasts and the pink aureole around her nipple. He watched as the pink halo grew hard and wrinkled in the cool air of the room.

"Touch your nipple." Elgin spoke with such a casual air Bonnie couldn't believe she actually doing what he said. "HURRY!" he barked which caused her to start. She grabbed her nipple and held it in her hand not knowing what he wanted her to do next. She watched as his face relaxed and he spoke in the soft voice she had first heard from him.

"When we aren't 'playing', call me Elgin." Suddenly the edge came back to his voice. "But when we 'play' you WILL call me Master... Do you understand?"

Bonnie stood terrified and simply nodded.

"Speak, slut!"

"Yes. Yes I understand."

"What's my name, slut?"

"Master." she said quickly

"Do... you... understand?"

"Yes, Master," she answered quickly.

Elgin leaned towards the frightened girl. "And stop staring at me!"

She quickly looked at the floor. Elgin sat down in Bonnie's favorite chair.

"Get over here, slut." Bonnie didn't know what to do so she complied with his order and stopped in front of him with her eyes aimed at the floor and her hands clasped in front of her covering her exposed womanhood.

"Put your hands above your head," he said calmly. Bonnie raised her hands slowly. "My, my. A true blond."

Bonnie began to shiver. Not from being cold, though. Her body felt like it was on fire with this black man eying every part of her. She was scared but couldn't stop herself from following his every command.

"Kneel down, bitch." Bonnie fell to her knees and looked into the crotch of his pants not knowing what to expect. "Take my cock out."

She busied herself with the buttons on his Levi's until suddenly she felt its heft. She pulled it though the slit of his codpiece and felt her insides jump. Never had she seen a cock this big much less held one in her hand. The vibrating toy she had used last night was only a six inches long, as was her old boyfriend. but this must have 10 inches long and thick: too thick she thought.

Elgin sensing her fears spoke again quietly. "If this is too crazy for you, we can stop."

Bonnie's eyes darted around the room and then took in the total length and breadth of this black man's cock. She had never even kissed a black man before. Elgin's cock looked so big and dark against her white skin. Bonnie wanted to know what it would look like sliding inside of her hungry slit, glistening with her passion juices. She wanted to know what it would feel like inside her. She wanted to know if that would scratch the tickle she so recently felt in her ass.

"No, Master," she said softly. "I don't want to stop."

Elgin smiled. "Alright then, slut. Tell me you want my cock."

"I want you cock." She squeaked. Elgin grabbed a handful of Bonnie's hair and pulled her forward.

"Bitch, how many times do I have to tell you! Do it right!" His free hand slapped her cheek. Not hard, but hard enough to terrify her. She looked into his eyes to gauge his next action.

"Stop looking at me!" Elgin jerked her forward so her cheek was pressed against his hard black cock. She could smell his manly scent and his sharp pubic hairs poked into her forehead. Elgin let loose with a well-aimed slap that landed on left ass cheek. Bonnie's body jerked at this sudden attack. Then he slapped her right ass cheek. Back to her left and so on. Bonnie bucked again and again. Elgin kept up his assault until Bonnie heard strange words tumble out of her mouth between her sobs.

"Master, I'll be good! Please, master let show you. Please, master, no more. Please!" Elgin let her fall backwards on the carpet. As he did, she toppled onto her back and her legs fell wide open to his view.

"Don't move, bitch!" Bonnie wiped the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hand while she lay in front of this big black man, fully exposed to his stare. He stood up quickly, causing Bonnie to flinch.

"Stop it! I won't hurt you... if you do exactly what I say, when I say it." Elgin pulled off his shirt in one fast movement. She saw his solid black body ripple as he did. An ebony vee-shaped chest caught her eye. With the same speed, he stepped out of his pants and shorts. His narrow waist and massive organ made Bonnie's heart jump. Both would soon be between her soft warm thighs. She knew that. Bonnie looked away quickly remembering his command not to stare. Elgin sat back down in the chair.

"Stand up, slut." Bonnie jumped to her feet, head down, and her hands in front of her pubic area. "Listen closely or you will get a beating."

Bonnie spoke quickly. "Yes, master."

"Pointing at the arms of the chair Elgin gave his commands. " I want one knee here and the other knee right there."

Bonnie hesitated. This man wanted her to spread her sex wide open only inches from his massive cock and only several inches more from his searching eyes. No man had ever looked at her vagina closely except a doctor when she had a PAP Smear. She wasn't sure she could do this.

Elgin slapped the top of his thigh with his open palm. The sound made her jump.

"Do it now, slut!" Bonnie swallowed hard and crawled up onto the chair. Elgin pushed her hips down so that his prick danced against the opening of her pussy. Then Elgin could stare right into her supreme lust. He reached one finger between the folds of her body and ran it along its entire length from her ass to her clit. Bonnie shuddered at his touch. He then slipped his finger inside her pussy and pulled it out. It glistened with female passion.

"Look at you. You want my big black cock, don't you?" Bonnie nodded. "Say it, you stuck up blond bitch."

With a trembling voice Bonnie spoke. "I want your big black cock, master."

"How much?"

Bonnie suddenly gushed. "I want it all, master! Please fuck me, master! I need your cock..." Her last words were cut off as he shoved her hips down onto his huge organ. Bonnie couldn't breath.

She managed to gasp, "It's too big, stop!"

"Shut up bitch, take it!" Elgin shouted as her pushed harder downward. When his cock hit her cervix, she knew he couldn't hurt her anymore. It was wide and she felt it pulling on the skin around her pulsing pussy, pulling the protective hood closed on her clit, rubbing it in a way she had never experienced.

"Fuck! It's so big... master. It hurts." She squeaked. He continued to pound his cock into her, faster now. "It's too much... Elgin... It's too much..." Elgin picked up speed now. Suddenly, there was no pain between her legs as she felt her clitoris engorge and respond to his assault. She bit into his shoulder as this new sensation filled her stomach with delicious warmth.

Elgin stopped his stroke just as she was getting into the rhythm of his thrusts. Her eyes popped open and she whimpered slightly. He picked her up in his strong black arms and dropped her onto the floor with his cock still buried in her deepest wet folds. He landed hard on top of her causing his cock to push hard against her cervix. She screamed into his shoulder as she bit him again. With gravity assisting his thrusts he savagely banged against her mons causing her pussy to scream in pain and pleasure. It was a pain that made it pleasure. He kept slapping his balls into her ass pounding his cock into the entrance of insides.

She let go of his shoulders now, so she could pull her knees to her shoulders. With her knees inches from her ears, and Elgin's smooth black cock buried in her pink wet flesh, she heard herself screaming at him.

"Fuck me, master! Give me that fuckin' black cock!"

She watched his cock sliding inside her and was suddenly aware of a sensation deep within her stomach. She wanted to tell Elgin, her master, about the feeling but when she opened her mouth, no words came out. Again, she was unable to breath as she tried to curl her body into a fetal position but this huge black man pounding her tender pink pussy wouldn't allow it. The first wave of pleasure hit her in the forehead and caused her to see a sheet of blue light that was her orgasm. She closed her eyes hard but heard her master's voice.

"Open your eyes and look at me, slut! Look at me when you come, bitch!" Bonnie snapped her eyes open but had trouble focusing as she squirmed with her mouth wide open, no sound coming out. Bonnie managed to take one quick breath as her chin hit her chest. She couldn't keep her eyes on her master any longer as the second washed over her. She was slightly aware that her insides were squeezing his black cock, hard. She had never felt the muscles inside her vagina spasm. It was fast. Faster that she could consciously control.

Bonnie couldn't keep track of what was happening now nor could she control her body. Drool ran down her cheek as she whipped her head back and forth. The next thing she remembered clearly was her master's voice.

"Look at me, bitch!" She forced her eyes open only to see Elgin's huge cock inches from her face.

"Open your mouth," he whined. The first splash of his thick white spunk hit her below her eye and she jumped slightly at this. Elgin grabbed her hair to keep her face in position as he milked his cock dry. The second splash caught her directly in her mouth and she closed her mouth to swallow his cream missing the third shot that landed on her chin. She quickly opened her mouth, again and leaned forward to accept his pulsing cock into her mouth. She had never put a man's penis in her mouth before. But she had never felt like this before.

His glans stretched her mouth to the limit and as Elgin finished his come, he let go of his cock and placed both his hands on the top of Bonnie's head pushing his thick organ deep down her throat, gagging her. She couldn't breathe or pull away from his grasp. Panic was beginning to well up deep inside the pit of her stomach, when Elgin bucked forward one last time and released his grip on her. Bonnie fell backwards, Elgin towering over her sprawled form.

"Well?" Elgin asked in his soft voice as he fought to regain his breath.

Bonnie averted her eyes from his before she spoke.

"I will be yours forever, master. Whatever you want, whenever you it, master."

Elgin sighed. "Come on, sweety. It's Elgin you're talking to."

Bonnie began to cry and couldn't stop herself. Elgin fell to knees and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"What's wrong, Bonnie? What is it?" He cooed.

Between sniffles, Bonnie managed to answer. "I've never felt like this before. You are so sweet to me and you are so stern. I don't know what to think."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bonnie's Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds