• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Somali Men in Ottawa

Bisexual Somali Men in Ottawa

What's up everybody? The name is Mohammed Ibrahim Khalid and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study bio-chemistry at Carleton University and also work as a security guard to make ends me. Just another twenty-something East African immigrant living in the Canadian Capital, or so I would like you to believe. You see, when nobody's paying attention, I get into all kinds of freaky shit. Most people who think they know me would be utterly shocked if they found out. I keep my stuff on the down low, and that works just fine for me.

I am bisexual, through and true, and I like wicked fun with both women and men. There's a freaky chick named Sarah Wallace whom I like to get down with. Sarah is half Black and half White, born of a Jamaican mother and Irish-Canadian father. Five-foot-eight, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, this caramel-skinned beauty is my kind of freaky lady. They say that the Black community is deeply homophobic and that Black women in particular are allergic to bisexual Black men. That is totally not true! I'm a bisexual Black guy and I've met lots of Black women who were okay with me being me.

Sarah and I have been seeing each other on and off for about three years now. My mother, Aisha Khalid, like all Somali moms, doesn't like seeing me with a woman from another culture. My father, Abdul Khalid, left her for a White woman whom he met at a mosque. Lots of white female converts are marrying East African Muslim men nowadays. My mother still gets really peeved when she sees a brother with a female from another race. I've been with White women, Asian women, Hispanic women and Black women from myriad places but Sarah is the only female I can be myself around.

I don't love Sarah just because she's Black, I love her because she's an amazing woman. Never mind that I was raised Muslim and she's from the Catholic faith. I'm not very religious. I believe in God but I really don't agree with many of the tenets of Islam. Most Muslims consider gays, lesbians and bisexual people to be abominations. I respectfully disagree. I like being who and what I am. I am not a mistake. Nature made me this way. Fuck those who disagree! I swear, my fellow Muslims need to realize that people need to live life their way. I don't force anyone to follow my ways. All I ask is that they let me do my thing. Got it? Cool.

Anyhow, let me tell you about a particularly freaky night Sarah and I had. We'd gone to Mansion, this hip night club in Ottawa and gotten totally wasted. While dancing at the club we ran into this guy named Luther Winston whom I used to pump. Luther is a tall, skinny White dude with reddish hair and blue eyes. When we first met he was dating a Haitian chick named Nadine. Like a lot of Black women Nadine acted like she's all that simply because she managed to snag a White dude. Little did Nadine know that the White guy she considered her knight in shining armor loved Black dick! I seduced Luther and once he had a taste of my chocolate stick, dude just couldn't get enough. Nadine found out Luther was bisexual and dumped him. We continued having our fun on the side. Who needs that bitch anyways?

Sarah and I ended up getting a ride home from Luther, who went up to my spot for a night cap. That's when things got really freaky. I sat on the couch, half-awake and half-drunk. For some reason Sarah decided she had to suck my dick and she just got on her knees and started sucking my Johnson like her life depended on it. Luther had gone to use the washroom and came back to find us like this. He was surprised, to say the least. Smiling, I asked him to join us. Sarah doesn't mind, I said with a shrug. Luther grinned, and joined the action. The more the merrier, I say.

There are certain sexual secrets which only bisexual men like myself know. For example, did you know that a lot of gay men and bisexual guys are lousy cock suckers and that a lot of women excel at it? Luther joined Sarah in sucking my dick and although I give this White dude credit for trying, he wasn't half as good as she was. Nevertheless, I was hard and eager to fuck. I put Sarah on all fours and rubbed my hands all over her big round ass. Gently I eased my long and thick Somali cock into her cunt. Sarah moaned as I began pumping my dick into her pussy. I love fucking her, man. Her pussy is still tight and she gives as good as she gets.

I don't know if it was because of the alcohol in my system but after fucking Sarah's hot pussy for about ten minutes I got my nut. I actually came, and a bit too fast for my liking. Damn. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Sarah and Luther tried to revive my softening cock but in spite of their best efforts my Johnson remained unimpressed. What's a brother to do? Sarah had an idea. My sexy lady went to grab her strap-on dildo and offered to fuck me with it. I was all for it. I got on all fours and Sarah lubricated my asshole before pushing her dildo up my ass. Meanwhile, Luther freed his dick from his pants and offered it to my lips. I eagerly sucked his cock and licked his balls while Sarah pumped her dildo up my bum.

Man, I was really turned on by what my sexy girlfriend Sarah and my fuck buddy Luther were doing to me. My dick started getting hard again. Sarah stroked my dick as she fucked me with the strap-on dildo. Next, Luther bent me over and fucked me, sliding his dick deep into my asshole. I groaned as he began fucking me. Meanwhile, Sarah spread her big sexy thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy cunt. I began licking her sweet pussy, flicking my tongue over her clitoris and twisting my fingers inside her cunt. I know my Sarah and those signature moves of mine drove her wild. Soon I had her moaning and panting. Luther continued pumping his cock up my ass until he came, flooding my asshole with his hot manly spunk. My screams mingled with Sarah's as I experienced this incredible sensation. Hot damn, what a hot night!

Yeah, I had a great time with Sarah and Luther that night. Dude showered and left shortly after we got done fucking. Sarah and I went to bed, but we didn't do much sleeping. I wanted to tap that ass of hers and she was definitely down with that. I put my sexy biracial beauty queen on all fours and kissed her big, heart-shaped ass. I love a big booty on a black female, for real. I licked Sarah's asshole then lubricated before sliding my dick into her anus. This was my first time having anal sex with a female and I was determined to enjoy it. Gripping Sarah's wide hips tightly, I thrust my cock deep into her asshole. As my sexy lady moaned and screamed, I slammed my dick up her booty hole. We fucked like this for like an hour before I came for the second time that night, filling Sarah's asshole with my seed just like Luther filled mine earlier. My sexy lady and I lay on the bed, panting. Want to go again? Sarah said with a grin. I smiled at her. What do you think I said?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Somali Men in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds