• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Margaret's Revenge Take Two

Margaret's Revenge Take Two

123

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Revenge is a two way street - my ending to Fred1177's Margaret's Revenge

http://www.literotica.com/s/margarets-revenge

Fred1177's Margaret is upset that her ex-husband left her for another woman. She get his sister's to join her in some revenge, humiliating him, and taking pictures.

This sequel has elements of humiliation, BDSM, Non-con and incest. If any of that bothers you, I suggest you read a different story.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed. If I find a story that's been left hanging for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ray was angry, furious, humiliated, and hell-bent on revenge.

Was it any surprise, he'd dumped that vicious shrew he'd been foolish enough to marry? Of course she blamed their break-up on Tiffany, but that was ridiculous. Tiffany was a kid. They'd only dated a half-dozen times, and only after he and Margaret were separated. He'd left because he couldn't stand one more day of being married to the bitch, no matter how good the sex had been.

And yes, honestly, the sex had been good. He hadn't had sex in almost three months. Dealing with the headaches of the family business had taken up all his time. It's the only reason he'd accepted her offer of 'ex-sex' so quickly. He should have known better.

Those damn sisters of his, Barbara and Fay, were nearly as bad. Useless as the day was long. His father had made Ray promise to take care of them, when the old man retired and the business was transferred over to his only son. It was difficult, keeping the payments to his parents going, growing the business, and providing a substantial allowance to his whining siblings.

Once their father passed away, the girls immediately started demanding a bigger share of the profits. They didn't understand, taking care of Mom alone was more expensive than taking care of both of them. The senior community she insisted on living in was anything but cheap.

Since his divorce, Ray lived like a pauper, making sure his mother came first, then his sister's got their allowance, and any remaining profits were pumped back into the business.

Things were about to change. Margaret would get hers, but he'd deal with his back-stabbing siblings first, since that would be so damn easy.

~ * ~ * ~

Three weeks later, the shit hit the fan.

The door to his house burst open and the two obnoxious sisters lumbered into his living room.

"What the fuck is this!" Fay, the older and only slightly less rotund sister screamed.

"Alright, I'll play your game. What is it?" Ray answered, sitting back and preparing to be entertained.

"You know what I'm talking about! My check. It's only for a $1000! I can't live on this!" She was standing only a couple of feet away from him, red in the face, sweating, her hand shaking in anger.

"That's not my problem. It's all the business can afford. Deal with it."

Barbara stood next to her older sister, their combined width blocking his view completely. "No fucking way! Dad said you'd take care of us. We're supposed to get $3500, each. Even that barely covers our expenses!"

"Sorry. He told me to do what I could. That's all I can do this month. You might want to think about looking for a job, because I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon."

"I'm gonna call Mom!" Fay screamed.

Ray tossed his sister the phone. "By all means. If you can convince her to take less, whatever she's willing to give up is yours."

Fay knew the threat of calling Mom was useless. Daddy has always made sure they were taken care of. Mom didn't really care for anybody but Mom. "This is because of that little joke with Margie, isn't it? Get over it. Nobody got injured."

"No, Fay. This is because I can't stand you or Barbara. You're spoiled pigs. You've never had to work a day in your lives, and are always whining about me stealing your share of the business. Did you ever once do anything to earn your share? I worked side-by-side with Dad since I was 15. While you both wasted five years each, and over $100k a piece, failing to get your college degrees, I had already spent over a decade busting my ass to grow the business. I've put over 20 years into it now. All you do is collect checks. Well that's about to end!"

Barbara realized he was serious. The gravy train looked like it was about to come to an end. "You can't do this, Ray! What are we supposed to do? We have bills, house payments."

"Get a job?" Ray suggested.

"Doing what?" Barbara whined.

"I've got an opening for a night-time janitor. The pay's $8.50 an hour. Since you are family, I'll make it $9.50. Do a good job, and I'll make you an employee in 6 months, with benefits."

"This is bullshit!" Barbara whined. "It was only a joke. It was all Margaret's idea. You can't do this to us!"

Fay wasn't stupid. Selfish, lazy, and a complete bitch, but not stupid. They had really fucked up. She knew it was because of that stupid joke. They'd killed the goose that laid the golden eggs. Ten bucks an hour for working 40 hours a week was still less than half of what they'd been getting for free, for the last 8 years.

"Look, Ray, can't we work something out?" she said. "I'm really sorry about what we did. We could make a deal."

Ray grinned. "What was it you told me, Fay? I think the time for deal-making is over."

Barbara was crying. Their situation was finally hitting her. Her life as she knew it was done. "Please, Ray. Don't do this! We're sorry. There's gotta be something we can do! Something!"

Ray smiled.

~ * ~ * ~

Ray stroked his baby sister's hair, as she continued to suck away.

"Dinner's in 15 minutes," Fay called out from the kitchen.

Barbara looked up at him, her lipstick smeared. "Want me to finish?"

"Five more minutes, then you can finish," he said. "I'll let you know when."

She took him in her mouth again, taking it easy, dragging it out, until she had permission to get him off. She was getting better at it, learning how to take care of him. It wasn't such a horrible job. Better than working 40 hours a week. Paid a lot better, too.

She gave it her best. She was determined to be better than her sister. He always had a choice, and she wanted to make sure he chose her whenever possible. Every load was worth an extra $50 in her weekly allowance. If she did REALLY good, he'd even throw something extra in, now and then.

Fay checked the steaks again. She didn't mind doing most of the cooking. She had never realized how many hours he worked. Now that they all lived in the same house, she noticed when he got out of their bed, at the crack of dawn. It had been exhausting at first, getting up and preparing him breakfast, but she could always go back and get a few hours extra sleep once he was gone.

With Barb helping, it didn't take them more than an hour or so to keep the house in shape like he wanted. He wouldn't get home until after 7:00, six days a week. She and Barbara had lots of time to themselves, and more money than ever, since they had no expenses. Ray let them use a company car, and they lived in his house for free. Life wasn't bad.

Even catering to his needs wasn't horrible. He didn't ask for much. He wouldn't fuck them, for some weird reason he thought that was wrong. Correction, he wouldn't fuck them in their pussies. He liked an after work blowjob, and maybe another at bedtime. He'd pound their asses a few times a week, pretty much every Sunday.

Fay grinned. Barb might be queen of the blowjobs, but they all knew whose ass Ray preferred. His cock was just the right size for a nice little rump ride. It wasn't always the four inches they'd seen at Margaret's that one stupid day. When he got worked up, he was a hair over 5 inches. Not big, but big enough. More than big enough. Plus, the blowjobs were only worth $50 each, each load in her ass was worth a cool $100.

Ray sighed. "Finish me, baby girl."

Barbara felt that warmth between her legs. She loved when he called her that. She had been Daddy's baby girl, and now she was Ray's. She gave it her best, all the things she knew he liked, and within a couple of minutes, he was holding her head, and unloading in her mouth.

She did her best to capture it all, sucking him dry, being careful with his sensitive cock.

"Wow, Barbie Doll, you're getting so good at that. I think I'm going to want another one after dinner. You Ok with that?"

She took his hand and put it on her big tit. She knew he liked 'em. "Whatever you want, Daddy. Anything, you know that."

Ray squeezed her tit. Yeah, another one after dinner would be perfect. Maybe a nice little butt-banging with Fay before sleep. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "After dinner."

~ * ~ * ~

Business was great. He was paying the girls less than $2K a month each, half of what he had been paying them. He even gave Mom a raise. He was eating better, sleeping better, and was a lot more relaxed. It showed at work. Sales were up almost 13%, and profits a whopping 17! With less external expenses, the bottom line was the healthiest it had been in years.

Strangely, so were his sisters. He was going to have to get Fay to stop losing weight. She'd started out over 210 lbs, and now was down to 150. He liked her substantial ass, and didn't want her to lost any more of it. Barbara's metamorphosis was even greater. She'd weighed in around 240, and was close to 160. Eight months was all it took, more than 10 lbs a month.

Fay said it was the eating. Having to cook for him, they ate much better, no longer chowing down on fast food 7 days a week. Ray knew there was more to it than that. He saw them go for their walks, in their new exercise clothing. He didn't say anything; he was pleased with the results.

They would never tell him, but it was his dating that started it all. When he brought home that skinny bitch, both sisters were frightened to death. What would happen to them, if he found something he liked better? Fay was pretty sure they wouldn't be left high and dry, but doubted it would be half as good as the situation they were in. Fay and Barbara agreed to do everything they could to keep him, and keep those other bitches away.

So far it had worked.

It was Sunday morning, his day off, and they were playing in their bed. He'd added tit-fucking to the menu, and Fay was determined to get him to abandon his last taboo before long. She needed that cock where it belonged.

Ray pulled his cock out from between Barb's big ol' titties, and Fay dove in to get her share of it. Ray had tacked two envelopes to the wall over the headboard. The winner that morning would get the bigger one. She was determined it was going to be hers. The simple truth was, she'd do it without the extra incentive. She liked making him happy.

Barbara had bigger plans. "Is Maureen really leaving?" she asked, while her sister hogged the cock.

Ray laughed, "No way, baby girl. I know what you're thinking."

Fay sucked harder. When he called Barb 'baby girl' she knew she had her work cut out for her.

"But you're going to have to hire someone," Barbara whined. "Don't you think I could help? I'm sure you could find some use for me."

"I'm not going to let you give me blowjobs at work," he said, stroking Fay's hair. He pulled out of her mouth, and gave a tug on her hip. She spun around, raising her ass up for him, eager.

"I can do more than blowjobs," Barbara pouted. "I'm not stupid you know."

"I know, Barbie doll. But the temptation of having that talented mouth around all the time would be too much." He was pushing firmly at Fay's bottom and sighed as he entered her.

"Please, Ray? Give me a try. A test run. If it doesn't work out, then nothing's lost, right? We can go back to the way things are now. It'll save the business money. You'll be paying me, instead of some outsider."

Ray was distracted, watching his cock disappear up Fay's tight ass. He grabbed her full cheeks, squeezing. He love that feeling.

"All I want's a chance, Daddy! I promise you won't regret it."

Ray nodded. "A trial. You'll really have to do the job though. This isn't about sex at work."

Barbara leaped up and hugged him. "Thank you! I love you, Ray. You're the best. I'm gonna make you proud."

Ray let her kiss him. He liked that. His hard cock plunging into Fay's naughty hole, while Barbara drove her tongue into his mouth.

"Harder, Ray. Fuck me harder," Fay groaned, pushing her ass back against his stiffness. "Fill my dirty ass, you wonderful, naughty man."

It didn't take much longer for him to do exactly that. When he was done, he laid back on the bed and let the girls take care of him, cleaning him up, getting him ready for a second round when he felt up to it.

Ray dozed off, ridiculously content. He never heard a word his sisters said about getting revenge.

~ * ~ * ~

Margaret was surprised to get the call from her ex-sisters-in-law. She had heard that Ray had cut off their allowance after their little bit of revenge. That would be just like him. He was such an asshole. Making a big deal out of a little joke. She pulled out the pictures, thinking that maybe it was time to put them into play. It wasn't like he didn't deserve it.

She had to be careful. They'd been married eleven years. They were well into their second year of alimony. She had a little more than a year of monthly payments coming. She didn't want to make him too angry.

She had to admit he'd been more than fair. He'd left her the house, and hadn't claimed any of the equity in it, moving into his parent's home when they moved away. Her car had been paid off, and she received her half of everything in their accounts. After it was all over and done with, he'd even told her he'd keep paying the alimony as long as she needed it, so she could go back and finish her schooling, and get settled in with a good job.

Maybe it was time to go back to school. She could get a good job and earn some money on her own, just in case he changed his mind. Perhaps the joke wasn't such a good idea.

"I don't know, Fay," Margaret said. "I got my revenge. I don't want to make things any worse."

"Please, Margaret? We were there for you. We'll take care of things on our end. If there's any fallout, Barb and I will take the heat."

Against her better judgment, Margaret agreed to come over Saturday.

~ * ~ * ~

Ray was greeted at the door by his two sisters, dressed in new lingerie, and acting as giddy as school girls. He accepted the kisses from both of them, and laughed along as they stripped him naked just inside the doorway.

"Alright, already," he chuckled. "What's got you two in such a great mood?"

"Why can't we just be happy we have the best brother in the world?" Fay asked, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him deeply. Barbara already had his dick in her mouth.

"Does this have anything to do with the car?"

Fay nibbled his bottom lip. "No silly. We love the convertible, but this is about payback. We were mean to you once upon a time, and we want to make it up to you."

"I told you, that's forgiven and forgotten. If that had never happened, I wouldn't have you two in my life now. I never once thought of you sexually until that day. I love you both, and have never been happier."

The girls switched places, Fay taking on the cock-sucking duties, while Barbara did the kissing. "We love you more. And we're going to make it up to you, so just go along, Ok?"

Ray sighed, pulling Fay's face deeper onto his cock. The girl must be taking lessons from her little sister. He let them blindfold him, and drag him to the bedroom.

He stood there, while they prepared whatever they had in mind, then he squinted as the blindfold was removed. "Ta-da!" the sisters called out together.

It took him a few seconds to recognize his ex-wife lying on his bed, naked, tied down spread-eagle. "What...?"

"So have you decided yet, Margaret?" Fay asked. "You've had plenty of time to think it over."

Barbara leaned over the bed, and pulled the gag out of Margaret's mouth. "Please don't!" his ex-wife whined.

"Choose. A or B," Fay said firmly.

"Tell me again?"

"A, we leave you naked at one end of the mall, with your car at the other end. It's up to you to get home from there. You give us all the pictures of our brother first, or we shave you from head to toe, and write dirty things all over your body, before we dump you at the mall. The whole world gets to see how you've let yourself go," Fay said, reaching down and tugging on Margaret's sagging breast.

"Not A," Margaret whined. "You can't do that anyway. I could have you arrested."

"And we'll have you arrested for tying up Ray and sexually assaulting him. I'm pretty sure the pictures and our testimony will be enough to put you away."

Ray watched the discussion in surprise, and with more than a little enjoyment. He had forgiven his sisters, but he was still pissed off at his evil ex.

"What's my other choice?" Margaret asked softly.

"Or B, you allow him to do whatever he wants, right now. You did tell him last time he was going to get ex-sex, and you know he loves bondage. You also give us all the pictures you have of him, and we'll promise to keep our pictures secret. Finally you have to come back here once a month, for as long as you keep receiving checks from him. You will arrive, and walk to the door naked. We will give you a key to the house, so you won't be stuck outside, in case we're late opening the door."

Margaret struggled against her restraints. "This isn't fair! We only did it to him one time! I shouldn't have to keep doing this month after month!"

Ray moved forward, enthralled by his ex-wife's predicament. "I get to shave your pussy, too," he said.

She glared at him. "One time. This one time, and we're even!"

Fay laughed, tugging on Margaret's hard nipples. "You're excited, you evil cunt. You know you want this. Once a month, you get tied up, and you get your brains fucked out. Tell me you don't love that idea!"

"What if I find someone? What if I'm in a relationship? You can't make me cheat. I'm not a cheater, like him!"

Ray's hand slowly stroked up the inside of her thigh. He could smell her need from a few feet away. "I never cheated on you. I never even slept with Tiffany. I've told you that dozens of times. I just couldn't stand your nagging and attitude. I put up with it for more than 10 years, but enough was enough."

"Don't make me a cheater," Margaret sobbed.

Ray continued the touching, rubbing his finger along the edge of her pussy. "If you're engaged, it stops," Ray told her.

Barbara dropped to her knees and started sucking her brother's cock, keeping him hard.

Fay spoke up, laughing at Margaret's surprised look. "He won't fuck us, so you have to do it. Once a month, until you're engaged or the checks stop. You want to stop coming over, all you have to do is send his check back."

Margaret nodded. "Don't make me come to the door naked. Please?"

"The first time, naked as the day you were born," Ray said. "I want little blue bows tied around each tit, too. That's for what you did to me. After that, you can wear a trench coat, but nothing else." His hand slid across her pussy, and she pressed her hips up, seeking his touch.

"You...you won't hurt me, will you?" she asked.

"No hurting," Barbara said, pulling her mouth off Ray's cock.

Fay had the camera out, taking more pictures of Margaret's helplessness. "We need to shave her hairy puss first."

The girls laughed and started the trimming. Ray knelt over Margaret's head. "Do we have a deal?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Margaret's Revenge Take Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds