• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coed Hostel Hospitality

Coed Hostel Hospitality

For the third night in a row, Brittny Holmes awoke to a persistent creaking above her bed. And this time, she wasn't going to take it anymore.

"Will you please SHUT UP?" she yelled, her voice echoing loudly off the cinderblock walls of the small hostel dorm room.

There was a moment's pause, and then the lovers in the bunk above her resumed their act of passion. She couldn't believe it. How could people be so rude?

With her fists, she banged hard on the bottom of the bed above her. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

This time, they didn't even stop -- just laughed, a laughter that turned quickly into a moan of pleasure.

She wanted to scream, or cry. If her dad only knew just what kind of filthy conditions she'd had to resort to staying in since he'd refused to wire her more money! No more silky Hilton bedsheets and room service croissants-- now, not only could she feel every spring in this thin, hard excuse for a mattress, not only did she have to have to share a room with 7 others, male and female, but she was forced to listen to the sounds of nightly fornication from people without any regard for her comfort or feelings. Her walking tour of Prague began at 8 am sharp, and thanks to these animals she wasn't going to get any rest at all.

"I'm SERIOUS," she said again, loudly. Undeterred by the chorus of giggles that suddenly began to sound from around the room, she went on, "You are being very rude. If you really need to have sex AGAIN, can you do it in the shower or something? I paid money for this room and--"

"I think this girl, she is jealous," called out a deep man's voice with a heavy Italian accent.

"Yes, Giuseppe, you are being rude," called out a sassy female voice from the dark next to Brittny's bed. "You are not sharing!"

"Poor American girl," said another girl from another corner of the room. "All alone in Prague and no dick for her."

"Excuse me?" Brittny's eyes were about to pop out of her head with rage. "I am NOT--" she broke off with a sudden gasp as she felt a soft hand close around her wrist. It was the girl from the bed next to hers. Brittny hadn't heard her leave her bunk, but she realized that the girl's face was very close to her own.

"I have heard you American girls are filthy sluts," she said, her accented voice deep and husky. "Is it true? You come here for some European cock?"

Brittny squirmed and tried to pull her wrist from the girl's grip, but she held on tight as a vise. "That's disgusting! Let go!" she cried, then gasped loudly as she felt a hand grab her other wrist. It was so dark she couldn't see a thing, but with a sudden pang of shock she heard others begin to climb down from their bunks and crowd around her bed. She heard a voice murmuring in another language, and from the way the others laughed, she knew he must have said something crass.

"What the hell? Let go! Let go!" They were all laughing softly now.

"It's ok, American slut," said the same husky Spanish female voice, now speaking softly in her ear. "You don't like cock? I don't either." She slipped her hand under Brittny's shirt and began gently stroking her breasts.

"No!" Brittny screamed, thrashing and kicking as much as she could with both of her wrists restrained. "I'll call the police!"

Her roommates laughed again, and to her horror she felt two new hands close around her ankles. The realization dawned on her that she wasn't going anywhere. Not letting go of her wrist, the Spanish girl grabbed her breast hard, pinching her nipple roughly. Brittny let out a soft moan of surprise and pleasure. No one had ever touched her like this before, and she felt a tingling sensation spread throughout her body.

Now the person on her other side -- male? female? she didn't even know -- was pulling her shirt up to expose her left breast, and she felt soft lips grazing her nipple, which she suddenly realized was tightly, achingly hard. "Stop," she said, but it came out as a whisper tinged with a moan.

The Spanish girl bent her head over Brittny's stomach, kissing her abdomen, nibbling gently. She giggled softly and whispered something to her friend in Spanish. Brittny couldn't understand, but she was no longer listening. Hands were stroking her legs, sensually traveling from her ankles to her upper thighs, and she found herself rapidly losing the motivation to resist. The girl's hair was in her face and it smelled intoxicating. Her fingers were sliding under the waistband of Brittny's loose pajama shorts, slipping them down over her hip bones, down past her thighs.

She hadn't realized she was wet until she felt the thin fabric of her underwear pulling away from her vagina, and the warm dampness of her juice sliding against her inner thighs as her panties were dragged down her legs. She realized that the girl had let go of her wrist, but before she could decide to pull away, there was a tongue in her pussy and she was crying out in pleasure

The Spanish girl's face was between her legs, and she could feel the weight of the girl's breasts bob gently against her abdomen. She'd never felt anything like this woman's tongue in her vagina. Alternately soft and warm, then tense and hard, it swirled around the folds of her labia, dabbed wetly against her swollen clitoris, then plunged hard into the waiting wetness of her pussy, which was suddenly aching for more. She choked down a squeal.

She'd never experienced oral sex before -- in fact, at 22, she was still a virgin -- and she'd never understood the appeal of this vulgar act. But somehow this strange foreign girl knew exactly how to pleasure her, and she was helpless under her expert mouth. When she thought she could feel no more intense pleasure, suddenly the girl's lips enveloped her clit and she felt pleasure stab through her pelvis. She bucked her hips and moaned loudly.

"Come on, Bianca!" A man's voice with a French accent broke her reverie, and the girl momentarily lifted her lips from her soaking wet pussy. "Now it is you, being rude. You must share our American slut."

"Sorry, Matthieu," Bianca said with a laugh. "But now she is ready for you."

Brittny snapped her eyes open, jolted back to reality now that Bianca's face was no longer buried in her cunt. "What? No!"

But she could already feel a man's body climbing onto the bed with her. She felt a sudden gnawing sensation in her stomach as she realized it was the gorgeous Frenchman she'd furtively admired earlier when she'd walked in on him shirtless, his smooth and sculpted torso glistening with water droplets from the shower.

His lips were on her neck, planting soft, wet kisses. His hands were moving up and down her body, groping every inch of her, squeezing every supple curve of her flesh. Her heart was pounding and she felt like she couldn't breathe. This was wrong! So wrong, and she had to stop this, she knew. But her ankles and wrist were still held by invisible hands, and even if she knew how to escape she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to. Every pore of her body was drinking in the sensations that gripped her body, begging her to give herself over to this gorgeous foreigner's will.

She'd felt the sensation of a great, aching emptiness between her legs, the throb of desire for a lover to fill her up and fuck her hard, but she'd never felt it like this. Matthieu's fingertips and lips were on her breasts and his erection was pressing hard against her thigh, easing slowly up to where her flowing juices welcomed it.

Vaguely she was aware of panting breath next to her, and she realized that Bianca was still laying next to her too. Her face was pressed into Brittny's hair and she was again clutching her wrist, but now she was touching herself and on the verge of orgasm. Brittny found it scandalous and overwhelmingly hot.

Then the tip of Matthieu's cock was at the opening of her vagina and moving inside. Her fresh pussy was impossibly tight, but her wetness had her so lubricated that he slipped smoothly into her hot, waiting vagina. "Oh my god," she moaned, feeling the sharp pain of her hymen tear, paired with an almost unbearably intense rush of sensation. Pleasure cascaded through her veins until she thought she would explode. There was pain as he withdrew and thrust again and again, plowing into untouched recesses of her body, but it was a delicious ache that she couldn't get enough of, and the hot friction of his hardness sliding in and out was driving her wild.

"Merde!" he grunted appreciatively. "Sexy bitch."

Her pleasure began to build up steadily and she felt herself arching her back to push her pelvis into his, willing him deeper and deeper. She was gasping for air and grabbing hard at the sheets, and just as the feeling was reaching a head -- another man climbed onto the bed and pushed him off of her, laughing and speaking teasingly in French.

This man's voice sounded vaguely Arabic and she didn't recognize the sound of it. But before he knew what was happening, his hands were gripping her ass and jerking her towards him, filling up her pussy yet again with his own cock. Taken by surprise, she let out a loud moan. This man's dick was slightly smaller but his thrust was harder; immediately upon entering her he was gripping her body and pressing her against him, rhythmically plowing into her cunt.

She'd been about to cum, but the change of pace threw her off and now she felt herself solely focused on feeling the whole length of his cock pounding inside of her. She squeezed her muscles even tighter and heard him gasp in pleasure.

"Tres bien, Marco," Matthieu said, "You are fucking her so good. Elle s'adore! She loves it."

Brittny now felt Matthieu's hands again, stroking her head. She opened her eyes and in the dimness she could just make out his dick next to her face. "It looks so good that I am jealous." He switched back to French and said something to Marco, who paused mid-thrust and answered.

Suddenly they both were gripping her body, lifting her and twisting her around. She was as helpless as a ragdoll in their hands and couldn't tell what they were doing with her. Dimly she sensed Matthieu slide up onto the bed, sitting and facing her. She was flipped around and placed on her knees, her face in Matthieu's crotch and her ass against Marco's thighs.

She could feel the head from Matthieu's throbbing cock emanating against her face. "Un baiser? A kiss?" he said to her, his voice throaty and soft.

A sudden stab of uncertainty shot through her. She didn't know how to do this! But he slipped his hand around the back of her head and rubbed his cock against her lips suggestively, and she opened her mouth and took him inside. She swirled her tongue, slowly exploring the shape of his smooth, hard penis, and liking the pungent taste of her own juices on him. Then Marco slammed himself inside of her from behind, shoving her forward and deeper onto Matthieu's cock until she almost choked.

She gagged briefly but then regained composure, moaning as Marco stimulated a new set of nerve endings from his position behind her. Her nervousness melted away as she matched Marco's rhythm, bobbing her head up and down Matthieu on to the beat of the other man's thrusts. She knew it was working, as the cock in her mouth was throbbing and pulsing, its owner grunting. His muscles trembled, his penis jerked into her and his hand tightened around her head as she felt hot, salty cum burst into her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

Another thing she'd always found revolting in concept, but in the sudden, sticky reality she swallowed it heartily and with relish. Spent, Matthieu pulled out from her mouth and flopped his back against the wall, sighing.

No sooner had her first lover finished climaxing than her second suddenly pulled his dick out of her as well. She felt his soaking wet cock slap between her buttocks and then spurts of his cum spray across her back.

Marco released her and sat back. She pressed her face into the mattress, panting. She felt a stab of disappointment that the men were done using her. Her pelvic muscles were still tense and waiting for release.

Bianca began to laugh loudly and derisively. "You fucking amateurs!" she said. "This American slut is begging for your dicks and you can't even get her off? Pathetic. Well, I got her started, I will have to finish her."

Before Brittny could say a word, Bianca pushed her onto her back again and straddled her. Her talented tongue was back. It mercilessly stabbed at Brittny's clit, now swollen to the point of bursting and sensitive to the slightest pressure. Without hesitation, Bianca then shoved two fingers in her pussy, tunneling directly into her vagina, still soaked and raw from Mathieu and Marco. Expertly, Bianca slipped a fingertip onto a deep and hidden spot, which made her whole body shudder with delight.

She wasn't done. One hand now cupped her ass and slid around onto her crack, parting her cheeks. She played gently around the rim of Brittny's anus, pressing on its tight pucker. She slipped the finger up to Brittny's cunt and moistened it, then moved it back and thrust just the tip inside.

It was enough to send Brittny over the edge. The three points of mind-blowing pleasure -- her clit, her G-spot, and her anus -- had merged into a ball of tension and now exploded. Every muscle in her body tightened and released repeatedly as waves of sensation tore through her. She was screaming out loud and couldn't stop herself. Finally, spent and exhausted, she let her head flop back against the mattress and her clenched muscles uncoil.

Bianca lifted her head and wiped off her lips. Brittny looked at her, taken aback by the exotic beauty of her large, dark eyes and her sensual lips. She was suddenly surprised that she was able to see. A soft glow was coming it from the window and she realized morning was dawning. Looked like she wasn't going to make it to her walking tour. The thought of it felt so silly all at once that she started to giggle, the laugh bubbling giddily out of her throat.

"What is it?" Bianca asked.

"Nothing," she said, calming down. "Sorry. And... thanks."

Bianca smiled and laid down next to her, throwing an arm and a leg across her body. "I hope you learned some things, little American slut," she answered cheekily. In the bed next to them, Brittny could see that Marco and Matthieu's bodies were tangled like hers and Bianca's, and they seemed to be asleep.

Suddenly overwhelmed by sleepiness, her whole body feeling more relaxed and satisfied than ever before in her life, she allowed her eyelids to drop. She wondered briefly how she could ever tell anyone about this experience, and quickly noted that she could not. No one back home would understand. Enveloped in the soft warmth of her secret and Bianca's naked body, she drifted off into sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coed Hostel Hospitality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds