• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Whatever Mommy Wants

Whatever Mommy Wants

123456...9

All characters are at least eighteen years old. This story was originally intended as a book so excuse the length.it is one of my favorite fantasies and I do so hope it makes the readers hard and wet. Sammy K

Tuesday

I was going home for the first time since last Christmas and was anxious to get away. I am thirty years old and an architect in Chicago, about eight hours from my family home. I've been working my ass off for the last year and was beat tired, also very depressed because I had just broken up with my fiancé. I came home one day early which was very unusual for me, and found her fucking someone in my own damn bed. It turned out to be her boss who was about twenty years older than either of us. It was hard for me to take because she always raved about what a good lover I was.

In fact, I was considered quite the stud with the women I had known and there were plenty over the years. I stand 6'1" of hard muscle with blondish thick hair and am kind, gentle, intelligent, good looking and rather well endowed, not wanting to brag but JESUS, this simply blew my mind, it was difficult for me to accept that this bitch would even consider fucking this stupid, fat and not very attractive old man. It still pisses me off when I think about it.

I flipped out and told the bitch I would be back the next day and she better not be there. This was a real blow to my ego and self esteem as I believed that I loved this woman and actually wanted to marry her. Later, I learned from my friends what a slut she was. I was glad I found out in time and saved myself the embarrassment and heartbreak that the marriage surely would have been.

So I headed home to try to sort my feelings and figure out what to do next. I'm going home for Thanksgiving to see my abbreviated family and some friends who still live there. I was supposed to come on Wednesday morning because of work and on Wednesday night my Mother, Aunt and me would drive to the cabin on the lake and spend the holiday weekend.

Yesterday, I pleaded with my boss for more time and decided to surprise my family by coming a day earlier. I left promptly at 6:00 a.m. and was on the open road headed home for the first time in forever. My mischievous aunt, Gloria, was spending the week and I was anxious to see them both. Gloria is one of my favorite people in the whole world, you never know what she might say or do. I arrived about 2:00 in the afternoon, and let myself in with the key I keep. It was nostalgic to be back, although it's not the house I grew up in. My Mom moved into the servant's house when Dad died and the main house was just too big for her, but this place is still spacious at 4,000 sq. feet and very luxurious. Dad was quite a few years older than Mom and a fucking rich sonafabitch. Mom didn't need to worry about the regular financial shit the rest of us do.

When I entered the back door from the garage, as I always did, the house seemed really quiet, so I dropped my bags and was wondering around downstairs, softly calling Mom. When she didn't answer I started moving toward the staircase. At the bottom of the stairs I heard some moaning and groaning coming from upstairs towards Mom's room. I climbed the stairs keeping to the edges to be as quiet as I could and slowly made my way to the entrance of her bedroom door. The door was wide open and the sounds increased. The unmistakable aroma of aroused female musk jarred my senses; I am well aware of the smell of an overheated cunt. I heard my Aunt Gloria let out a long and loud moan and then her voice rose in volume. "That's it you bitch...Suck my cunt... Eat it... Godamit! That's it, keep sucking... Now lick my asshole. Oh yes! That feels so fucking good, stick your tongue up my ass."

I peeked around the corner and saw my Mother and Aunt lying on the bed naked. My Aunt was on her back with her legs spread wide and Mom was on he hands and knees with her head buried in Aunt Gloria's beautiful pussy. Mom's ass and cunt were raised and sticking out straight in my face. I could see her pussy lips parted and the sweet clear juice starting to flow. With her ass up in the air like that she looked like she was just begging to be fucked hard and fast. I wanted to be the one doing the fucking, but Christ this was my Mother that I was watching and it was so strange, yet somehow thrilling and fascinating.

My Mother was only 15 when I was born which makes her 45 now and Aunt Glory being 5 years younger is forty. Mother never remarried after Dad was gone but I knew she fucked around a lot. You know how snoopy kids are and I always had the hots for Mom and used to fantasize about her all the time. Mom takes care of herself and looks great. She works out every day, eats right and has a gorgeous figure. I'd sneaked peeks of her naked body before but never seen her like this. She is about 5'9" with long silky auburn hair and beautiful big tits, not huge but maybe a size 36 C-cup and very firm, her ass is perfectly rounded and tight as a drum, she has a light dusting of fine reddish auburn hair on her cunt and always seems to have to this sultry look on her face and an expression of secretly knowing something no one else does. Her green eyes set off the auburn coloring to give a very erotic look to her face. Her name is Jennifer but she prefers Jenny or Jen.

Glory is shorter maybe 5'6" with short blond hair, blue eyes, a little heavy with smaller tits, and a bigger ass and was sprouting a completely shaved, bald pussy. Glory's not fat at all but full figured. She has always been mischievous and outgoing. Last Christmas she had me under the mistletoe and gave me this long deep French kiss and rubbed her whole body against me in a very sexual display. My cock was rock hard like it was now and I know she could feel every inch of it. My Mother finally disentangled us much to my dismay but I never forgot it and she always shoots me these very hot looks and licks her lips when she sees me like she's going to eat me right up. Needless to say she turns me on as much as mom.

I was now stroking my near bursting cock through my pants and had to venture another look in the doorway. This time Glory was looking right at me and a huge smile lit up her whole face. Mom was still busy licking and sucking at her cunt and had no idea I was there. Auntie put her finger to her lips signaling me to be quiet and then indicated that I should be as naked as them. I didn't stop to think about the possible consequences, but I didn't need any further encouragement and stripped off everything in record time. I was standing fully inside the doorway, part way into the room and moved a little closer to the bed for a better view. I was of course, still stroking my rock hard cock and couldn't take my eyes off this incredible hot scene.

Gloria started her filthy talk to my Mother again, "That's right Sis... Lick it... Suck it. Oh my God Yes! Suck my fucking clit, that's right, suck it hard you bitch, make me come." All of a sudden Mom started slapping Glory on her upturned ass over and over, getting really hard whacks at it. "That's it, hit me hard you whore, suck that fucking clit, keep sucking and slapping my ass damn you." Mom did as told and soon Glory raised her ass up and started bucking against Moms straining lips. She was holding Moms head and pressing it hard into her crotch and biting onto her pillow and screamed so loud you could her all over the house. "Suck...Fuck... Cock... Cunt, I'm cummmmming!"

Mom never stopped sucking for a minute; she just kept licking and sucking all of my Aunts glorious hot juice from her steaming cunt. Gloria came for several minutes. Glory finally started to relax from the intensity she had built and let go of mothers head.

Mom was still resting her head on her sister's thigh and breathing heavily while Gloria stroked her face and hair. "Oh Christ Jenny that was wonderful, you must be swimming in your own juice about now. Wouldn't it be nice if Tommy was here right now shoving that huge cock of his up your steaming cunt?"

"Don't talk like that Glory, you know he's my son and as much as I might want it, it just wouldn't be right for him to fuck his own Mother. He does have a super nice big cock though, I've seen him jacking off when he thinks he's alone, and I have to masturbate while I watch him, I get so hot."

Glory said, "just because he's your son doesn't mean shit, I'm your sister and you seduced me when I was only thirteen."

"Hey, that was different, you were already a nasty little whore and I was just teaching you a few new things" Mom replied.

"What if I told you that Tommy was standing right behind you holding his stiff cock and that he just saw everything we did?"

Jenny almost shouted, "I would say that you were a lying sack of shit, Tommy's not even coming until tomorrow."

I couldn't take another minute of this, I was trembling by now. I took two steps toward the bed and reached out to grab Mother's ass and at the same time I said, "Hi Mom."

She jumped about three feet off the bed, straight up and spun around to face me with a look of shock and disbelief which soon turned to shame and self disgust, she started crying and pleading with me to forgive her.

I took her in my arms and started to kiss her tears and face, soothing her and saying, "It's all right, I loved it, I love you and I have dreamt of this so many times. Just taking you naked into my arms and making love to you." Then I started to kiss her in earnest and stuck my tongue in her mouth tasting all the wonderful cunt juice that remained. She responded and was kissing me back and started running her hands all over my body moving slowly but surely towards my raging hard cock.

Glory was just laying back reclining against the pillows and fingering her still swollen, pink and wide open cunt lips, sticking a finger or two in now and again. She had a dreamy look on her face and her eyes offered encouragement. Mom was still kissing my body and now took hold of my cock and started to stroke it softly. She looked up at me with a face full of love and lust and asked me, "If I was sure that I didn't hate her?"

I assured her "That this was making me the happiest I had ever been."

This seemed to appease her and she gave me another deep soul kiss and started jerking my cock hard, she said, "I really shouldn't do this, it's wrong, so wrong."

It finally dawned on me that this was really happening and that I was about to fuck my own Mother, the depravity of it turned me on like nothing before and I started moving down her body taking one of her beautiful big tits into my mouth and sucking hard. The nipple was already standing up stiff and straight so I bit down on it and pulled with my teeth and lips.

She let out a long and loud moan and said, "Yes Tommy, suck my tits hard baby."

I grabbed the other one and kneaded the breast firmly, slowly moving to the nipple which I pinched vigorously. I continued my decent until I finally reached her soaking wet cunt, she had a very neatly trimmed Auburn red bush that ended in a point at the end of her belly just above her clit, and the rest of her cunt was shaved clean. The smell of it was so enticing that I stuck my tongue out and tasted her juice for the first time, it was incredible, the tastiest cunt I had ever sampled. I started by licking up the drops of fluid that had collected at the bottom of those beautiful lips, pooling between her cunt and asshole. Mom let out a slow throaty sound somewhere between a moan and a growl. I went nuts and licked and sucked her entire sweet slit being careful to stay away from her clit, I knew she must be extremely aroused and I wanted it to build some more before I gave her release.

Suddenly Auntie was back in action, she had scampered down the bed below us and I felt her grab my cock and shove it deep in her mouth. She started sucking in earnest taking as much in her mouth and throat as she could and sucking expertly. Her hands weren't idle either. She took my balls in her hands, fondling them gently at first and then kneading them hard and sucking like a Hoover.

I moved to my mother's clit and took that sweet bud into my lips and mouth and started to suck for all I was worth. Her clit was so engorged with blood that it had swollen to three times its normal size and was completely out from the hood, totally exposed to my greedy lips.

I couldn't get enough of this delicious feeling. The tastes and sensations had me spinning and I thought I might pass out from the sheer joy of it. Glory redoubled her efforts and sucked even harder than before, I copied her expertise on mom's cunt and clit and was treated to a gush of sweet feminine nectar.

Mother started screaming obscenities through her clenched teeth. Saying, "That's right darling...Eat that fucking cunt...Suck it for all its worth you son of a bitch...Suck it hard."

I shoved three fingers all the way into my Mothers steaming hole and bit down on her clit at the same time. She screamed so loud I thought it might bring the police and she started cuming like crazy, writhing around with her cunt spasming over and over pouring copious amounts of her sweet juice in my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as it came in great hot spurts. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and released my load into Aunties willing mouth and she drank it all down like a gift from the Gods. I must have cum a pint of hot jism. I thought it would never end.

I felt totally spent and moved up to lie next to my mother and let my heart slow and my breathing return to normal. Mom was lying next to me with her legs still spread and her cunt wide open. She was trying to catch her breath as well.

Auntie had different ideas! Without taking her mouth off of my slowly softening cock she swung her ass around, put her legs on either side of my head and lifted her mouth just long enough to say, "Now me." Then she lowered her cunt to my lips and resumed slowly and gently working my cock with her lips

Mom looked at her and said, "I don't believe it, look at that slut sister of mine, she can't get enough."

As my breathing and heart started returning to normal rates I looked up at her bald little pussy all pink and slightly open and just couldn't resist. I tentatively stuck my tongue out a little and took a few small licks, the taste of course was wonderful and I wanted more. It was different from moms and I was appreciatively judging the difference. Glory's wasn't worse just different, I knew Mothers would always be best. I really started to get into it and increased the intensity and pressure of my licks and interspersed them with vigorous sucks. Gloria matched my tempo and intensity on the head of my cock. Considering she just had this done to her less than thirty minutes ago, she acted like no one had ever touched her sweet cunt before. I knew better!!

As I felt myself starting to get hard again I noticed Mom had recovered and started moving down my body to where her sister's mouth was working. Auntie lifted her head when mom reached her and gave her a deep kiss.

She said, "Doesn't he taste wonderful Sis?"

Mom sighed and said, "Oh my God yes, that is so beautiful, give me some."

With that the two women started to work over my now fully erect dick with renewed passion and vigor. I went back to really working Aunties pussy with my lips and tongue. At the same time I was kneading her plump ass cheeks as I pulled them further apart

Mom raised herself up and swung one leg over my hips and said, 'Get out of the way bitch, I need a good hard fuck as bad as I've ever needed one in my life."

Aunt Gloria didn't argue I sensed that this what she had hoped for all along, to get my hard prick into my Mothers cunt while she rode my head and forced me to eat her tender pussy.

Mom placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy lips and slowly let herself sink down about five inches onto my cock; she let out a low groan and then rested for a minute. I have a large cock, I hate to brag but it's over ten inches long and so thick that most women can't get their hand around it.

Mom moaned and swore some more, saying, "I'm so fucking hot. Ok, I am going to get the fuck of my life from my own son and right or wrong, I am going to love it." With that she sank down another two inches and cried out, "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck, this feels so fucking good."

I could feel Mom's throbbing cunt flex and expand around my prick while she started to get used to the size and girth shoved up inside her wet, hot, tight belly. She rested again and I continued to feast on the lovely offering wiggling around on my face.

I moved a little up my Aunts ass and could see over her shoulder that she was now licking Mom's tits and saying "That a girl Jenny, Fuck your son while I make him give me another great cum. I want to see that whole cock disappear into your beautiful cunt. Move that ass you fucking slut, bitch."

It was like someone lit a match under Mothers ass, she slid the rest of the way down my cock to take it balls deep. God, it was tight. I could feel the head of it now deep in her womb resting against the back of her cervix. Her cunt kept expanding and throbbing; the wet walls were flexing and I knew she could feel every ridge and vein of my prick in her now inflamed cunt. She was testing and exploring my entire rock hard shaft with unmatched pleasure. I could feel her juices start to flow again in copious amounts and lubricate the whole cuntal canal making the ride oil slick and all that much better for both of us.

She looked at me and exclaimed, "Oh Tommy; I can feel the ridges on the head of your cock in my belly." She let out a cry of triumph and started fucking like a woman gone mad, moving slowly at first just rising a couple of inches then settling back down into a rocking motion. After just a few seconds, she rose up the entire length of my cock to the tip and then rammed herself back down. She was swearing again saying, "Yes you Motherfucker, I'll fuck you good and proper now, shove that big, hard cock up my cunt right into my fucking belly where it belongs."

Then she really got into it, fucking with a fury moving fast and hard, up and down, getting to the top and swinging her ass around and around as she dropped again like a stone to take me balls deep.

During this time Aunt Gloria was not idle either, she moved her ass back and forth dragging my hot, wet tongue between her asshole and cunt. I loved every minute of it, pausing to shove my tongue up both her willing holes, giving her the best tongue and mouth fucking that I could muster. Then I started slapping Mom on the ass, first one sweet bitch cheek then the other, harder and harder as she kept screaming, I pulled my mouth away and yelled, "Fuck me Mommy...Fuck me real good."

All at once she threw her head back and gave a blood curdling yell, grabbing my hips and holding me tight as deep as she could in her convulsing cunt. "I'm cuuuummmmming!!! Fuck me I'm cuuuuummmmmming right now you Sonafabitch, Motherfucker...Jesus sweet Christ I just keep Fucking Cuming,"

And cum she did, I felt her hot cunt flexing and releasing my cock over and over as a river of her delectable cunt cream washed over my cock and balls soaking the sheets below.

I removed my hands from Mom's ass and grabbed hold of Glory's, shoving three fingers of my left hand up her cunt, finger fucking her like crazy and sucking her clit for all I was worth. Suddenly I pulled the fingers out with a loud pop and shoved two of them up her beautiful asshole. I quickly replaced them with three fingers of my right hand and rubbed furiously together, trying to meet in the middle. All the while sucking and licking hard at her clit.

In the meantime Mom was still rocking back and forth on my still hard cock deep in her womb. She was just cooing and moaning in utter contentment and she started to lick, suck and pinch her sister's hard tits.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Whatever Mommy Wants

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds