• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 01

Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 01

Alice was bored; really really bored; so bored that even watching a fruit fly crawl across the heavy leaden stain glass window above Father Milliners head had become excitement personified. Every Sunday the whole college was forced to sit through this interminable service when there were a thousand better things for the eighteen to twenty one year old boys and girls to do. What was even worse was her clitoris was rock hard. Hard in a way that needed immediate attention from a finger at minimum and perhaps even the caress of the new compressed steam rabbit vibrator she had purchased before returning to college. She flexed her thighs together tightly and felt her stomach ripple as her swollen cunt lips exuded juice into the hopefully absorbent crotch of her white lace underwear. Her nose twitched a little and she glanced sideways to see if Irene White could smell her dripping too, but Rene was too busy imagining fucking the young nun apostolate opposite to bother with her friends infinitesimal squirting.

Father Madison Milliner's sermon was reaching a peak. Having described in far too much detail for an innocent the nature of Deadly and Venial Sin, he had now progressed to the nature of Carnal Sin and with great passion began to list them in rote; sodomy, masturbation, fornication and incest being Alice's particular favorites and just by incantation making her gush three more times in quick succession before the service finally petered out in a cacophony of discordant singing.

Madison Milliner sat in the confessional box awaiting his first patron of the day. The morning service had been typically humdrum and even his pulsating sermon had fallen like so many pearls amongst the swinish occupants of the pews. He heard the heavy step approaching the carefully adapted box he always used and in readiness raised his cassock to his waist and unbuttoned the fly of his black woolen trousers. The door to the small enclosure opened then closed and a large erect penis was inserted through the peephole just in front of his face.

"Forgive me father I have sinned and it has been ten days since my last confession."

Madison's tongue rolled around the mushroom head eagerly.

"I have had numerous wicked thoughts, have lied and cheated and worst of all fucked one of the senior boys ass deeply and unlubricated."

The whole head disappeared into Madison's mouth as he began rolling his lips up and down the shaft.

"I have been masturbating twice a day and smearing the seed on the nuns toilet seat."

Madison reached down and began pumping his own hardness unmercifully.

"Whilst you gave your sermon earlier I leant forward and put my hand down another boys' trousers and fingered his tight asshole."

The priest gurgled as his throat was filled with delicious salty hot discharge. Being a noble soul he drank every drop with divine fortitude then licked the flagging erection quite clean and sat back in contentment.

"I absolve you of your sins my son, say four hail Marys and come back for a repeat cleansing of your wicked spirit within the week."

He watched sadly as the cock withdrew from its collar of purgatory and the now forgiven parishioner left the sanctuary of delight. Smacking his lips gleefully Madison filled himself with sanctimonious thought. He loved these all college confessional days.

"Next!"

The door opened and closed once more and a slightly smaller younger member appeared in view.

Alice walked back to the dormitory with Rene's hand clasped firmly in hers. Her body was still pulsing from the orgasms that had racked her abdomen a few minutes before and her thighs were still damp from the overflow of juice her panties couldn't absorb. Rene would be quite happy to lick her clean, The girls tongue was extraordinarily long and would reach quite deep enough to make sure even the urethra was nice and fresh.

"Please Alice can we watch the canings?"

Alice was inclined to ignore Irene's whining. More important things were on her mind.

Pretty please Alice. I promise I will make it up to you."

Alice stopped, pulled Irene really close and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"And how pray are you going to do that Rene? You had better have some very good plan because I need a tongue fucking yesterday!"

"How's about if I get young Felicia to join us for an hour or too?"

Irene smiled very wickedly as she spoke and just the twinkle in her eyes was enough to hook Alice straight away.

"She is really good at rimming you know!"

"Ok, enough already. We can watch the little bitches get flogged first. Just make sure you deliver what you promised. Damn I need to pee so fucking bad."

Alice looked around the square. No one was close enough to bother about. She quickly pulled the plaid skirt she was wearing up round her waist and pulling the crotch of her white lace panties to one side squatted on the gravel path. The joyfully released urine hit the crushed rock hard then began to run in a thin stream back down the slope towards the chapel. Irene giggled, bent forward and ran her fingers along Alice's wet crack before sucking on them hungrily.

"You fucking beautiful filthy whore."

The admiration in Alice's voice was genuine.

"Why thank you Miss Alice."

Irene bobbed a mock curtsey as Alice stamped her feet and readjusted the crotch of her panties.

When Alice and Irene reached the quadrangle Sister August already had the two girls standing on the punishment platform.

"The perverted old crow is in a real stinker, this should be good!"

Alice looked at Irene questioningly. Certainly she had a great affinity to the tableau of discipline that was about to play before their eyes but found Irene's eagerness to witness the punishment slightly bizarre. The girl after all was at heart a masochist and should have felt deprived off any real experience by just observing.

"I really hate that stupid girl Octavia. She had the nerve to wear the same costume as me to the hunt ball. It has taken me all these months to get my revenge."

The explanation made Alice smile. Only a half wit like Irene would consider wasting her time laying such an intricate plot for something that was really of no consequence. Both the girls were equally high on the whore scale and neither had their dresses below their thighs for half an hour that evening. To her certain knowledge at least fifteen girls had to visit the local abortionist in the few weeks following the ball and if Irene and Octavia weren't in that number Alice was very surprised.

"Lift the hems of your skirts girls!"

Sister August was flexing the wickedly knotted cane between her hands as she spoke.

"Higher now. Surely your shame doesn't include showing your asses to the world?"

Octavia and Gwen had their skirts raised to their waists and the plump form of their buttocks made Alice feel quite clammy around her pubes.

"Bend over and put your hands on your knees!"

The Sisters broad Irish brogue grated on Alice's ear.

"Fucking Irish peat bog bitch."

Alice realized she spoken out loud as Irene nudged her in the ribs.

"Did you say something Alice Wonderland?"

"Saying a prayer for the girl's salvation Sister."

Sister August considered continuing the conversation with Alice but decided her present occupation was far more stimulating. She had moved so she was standing directly behind the two girls and was looking from one to the other inspecting their twin pleasure holes.

"Spread your thighs a little. Give my cane a good target!"

Gwen and Octavia shuffled their feet apart a little and Sister August sighed audibly. Octavia's assbud and cunt had been perfectly shaved but Gwen still had a fine layer of blonde hair from her tight ass to her pubic bone. Gwen's pussy lips were swollen and Sister August could see a trace of glistening moisture on the interior lips.

"Turn to face each other and put your hands on the others shoulders. Come along girls its hardly the first time you have done this!"

The two girls adopted the position and braced themselves for the onslaught. The first forearm slash caught Gwen by surprise and she yelped loudly.

"Shot up Gwendolyn. Take your punishment with some dignity."

The first backhand landed on Octavia's rump as if to emphasize dignity. Both girls mentally started the count. Punishment for ungodly lesbian behavior was five stripes. Four to go!

Gwendolyn managed to make it to the fourth stripe before she pissed herself.

"You dirty little slut. Do you have no self control?"

Sister August's voice was shaking with excitement as she spoke and her own juices were flowing steadily down her inner thighs. Octavia just managed to orgasm silently, nobody might even have noticed if she wasn't inclined to squirt and had to let go three gushes as she did.

"God bless you girls. Clean your selves up and sin no more."

Gwen and Octavia pushed down their skirt hems and using each other for leverage stood up. Applause on these occasions was not considered appropriate but a volley of coughs shot from the attending crowd showing sympathy and appreciation for the participant's good form. There would be no shortage of hands willing to ease the two girls pain that evening, stripes would be balmed and seeping orifices kissed glutinously.

"Let's go Irene, I really do feel horny. You go get Felicia and meet me in my room. Think I am going to go score some coke!"

Alice found Irene and Felicia kissing passionately when she finally entered her room. The coke had been cheaper than she had expected and two lines had become four, which with a quick blow job to the dealer had become six. Her nostrils were burning and her eyes were having trouble adjusting to the bright college lighting but all in all she felt fucking rare! Throwing herself belly down onto the beanbag cushion on the floor she watched as the girls fondling became more and more frenetic.

Irene had her right hand jammed hard between Felicia's thighs and was pulling at the gray silk to get to the soaked cunt below. Felicia's hips ground against the probing fingers till at last a digit managed to drive deep into her waiting orifice causing a squeal of pleasure to escape her open mouth. Alice felt her juices starting to flow again and reaching back pushed her panties far enough down to enable her to comfortably spread her pussy lips with one hand and rub her hardening clit with the other.

Fingers were just not cutting it, Alice needed more. Irene's mouth was busy sucking and biting at Felicia's distended dumbelled nipples and the spacey high from the cocaine wouldn't make face sitting the dirty little bitch easy so the new rabbit seemed obligatory. Reaching into the brown leather haversack decorated with gilt clockwork Alice found the thick long sex toy easily. The silver plated dildo had a delightfully shaped pistol grip that could also serve as an attachment to a strap-on harness but more importantly for Alice's present need the length flared in a series of protruding ribs that would oscillate deep inside her yearning vaginal canal.

The tip had barely touched her begging entry when Alice realized that Irene's sumptuous ass was within arms reach of her prone position. The light blue plaid skirt had ridden up sufficiently to show the mesmerizing cleft between her buttocks and a whisp of pubic hair was visibly dripping with fresh discharge. Alice concentrated on the pursing anal opening and extended her dildo loaded hand intending to thrust the wickedly thick tip directly into the dark core.

"Fuck!"

The slick implement slipped from Alice's hand and started to roll towards the freestanding looking glass placed carefully to give alternative views of any carnal activity. Alice crawled on her belly in pursuit, but the cylindrical quarry managed to remain just out of her grasp. The pursuit continued for several seconds till Alice suddenly realized that her body was being squeezed on all sides as if slithering through a small opening.

"Damn that coke was good."

Her words echoed back to her as she suddenly found started falling through utter darkness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 738 milliseconds