• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Ewok Mating Ritual

Star Wars: Ewok Mating Ritual

12

Ewok Mating Ritual

A humorous account of what Luke and Leia must do to survive on the Forest Moon of Endor

---------------------

The small group of Rebel forces advanced slowly through the stand of giant Endor ferns, searching for Leia. She had become separated from the group while she and Luke pursued three Imperial troopers on speeders. They halted when Chewie noticed a strange scent in the air. He took off, crashing through the underbrush with Han, Luke, and the rest of the team not far behind, their robot counterparts much more slowly bringing up the rear. They find Chewie, standing in front of the fresh remains of a furry creature, dangling from a vine. Against their protests, Chewie grabs at the fresh meat. Within seconds, the net upon which they were standing is pulled up into the air, capturing Han, Chewie, Luke, C3PO, and R2D2 and hoisting them up above the forest floor.

"Great, Chewie", grumbled Han. "Always thinking with your stomach!"

"Han, can you reach my light saber?" Luke asks.

Han tries to reach around to grab it, causing the net to swing and twist. He's not making much progress. R2D2 extends a tiny saw blade, cutting through the net and they tumble to the floor below. Han, Luke, and Chewie sit up, rubbing sore spots from the impact, and soon notice they are not alone. In seconds, they are surrounded by tiny, furry creatures, not much taller than their waists. However, there are a large number of them, armed with sharpened spears, poised to strike.

"Hey!" cried Han as he pushes a spear away from his face. The Ewoks mumble to each other, and resume menacing the tiny crew.

"Easy, Han," said Luke

"Oh my!" exclaimed C3PO as he sits up. This draws a collective gasp from the Ewoks, who are mesmorized by the Rebel's golden robotic crewmember. They being bowing and chanting to C3PO. He begins communicating with the creatures. The crew asks what they're saying.

"I do believe they think I'm some sort of god!" exclaimed C3PO.

Luke breaks into a smile.

Han is clearly annoyed.

"Then why don't you use your divine influence, and get us out of this!"

After a clever comeback from C3PO about the inappropriateness of him impersonating a deity, Han attempts to get up (presumably to choke the living daylights out of C3PO), he quickly sits back down as a dozen spears surround him, closer to his flesh than he'd like.

"Sorry," he apologized. "My friend."

"Um, Luke," Han mumbled under his breath. "Looking for a Jedi mind trick here....."

"Sorry Han, my powers don't work on the Ewoks."

Han sighs. "Like I've said, a good blaster at your side."

-----------------------------------------------------

While C3PO was carried hoisted high into the Ewok village on a throne hastily built out of branches, the other members of the party weren't so lucky. Suspended beneath long branches, they were bound to them by their wrists and ankles. They were brought to a ceremonial arena, complete with a firepit. The poles carrying Han and Chewie were placed on stands over the pit, while Luke's bindings were cut and he was dropped to the ground. C3PO was placed on more formal and elaborately carved throne, looking down over an altar made of carved wood which was in between him and the fire pit.

They were shocked to see that Leia was stretched across it, stripped naked. The altar was curved and had multiple branches intertwined to create legs that held it up. Leia knelt in front of it, her knees were pinned tightly together between two of the branches that supported the flat, smooth top over which she was bent. Another limb across the small of her back held her in place. Her wrists had been secured behind her to the limb across her back, pulling her up slightly so her back arched, breasts hung free. Her hair was loose and fell across her generous bare breasts. Her pussy was bare, having been shaved by her captors.

"Leia"! Luke cried, and rushed to her. A wall of spears kept him from reaching her and he stood just out of arm's reach, looking into her devastated and mortified eyes.

"Leia!" Han shouted. He wrestled with this restraints, trying to free himself to no avail. "Let me out of these you little furry monsters, or I'll fry your asses!"

"Oh my, your Highness!"

Chewie wailed as the Ewoks stacked wood beneath them, but even his size and strength couldn't break the bonds that held him tightly.

"C3PO, tell them to let us go!" yelled Han.

C3PO spoke to the Ewok leader, their voices elevating. The furry king waddled away, C3PO calling after him. His calls fell on deaf ears.

"Well, goldenrod, what did he say?" growled Han.

"Um...well Sir...this is rather embarrasing...but apparently I'm being honored with a feast."

"A FEAST? And I suppose WE'RE the main course!"

"Um...well...yes. They promise you'll taste delicious!"

"I'll give them something to taste!!!!!" bellowed Han as he struggled unsuccessfully, cursing.

Luke turned to Leia, trying to avoid staring at her bared beauty. "Leia, are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"I'm...I'm okay... I was knocked out during the speeder chase. When I woke up, I was surrounded by them. They...they drugged me with something. I woke up like this."

Luke turned back to the now-royal droid. "C3PO, why did they free me? And why is Leia...naked...and tied down?"

"Well, Sir...this is the other...embarrassing...part. Apparently, she's to be part of a mating ritual...to give me a child as an offering."

"WHAT?" Leia, Luke, and Han ask simultaneously.

"That's ridiculous!" said Han. "And one of those furry little fuckers better not think HE'LL be the father!"

"No, Sir...that's where Master Luke comes in."

"What do you MEAN, that's where Luke comes in?"

"Well Sir, apparently they've chosen Luke to be the giver of the seed."

"Me?!?!?!" Luke asked.

"Yeah, HIM?" said Han and Leia.

"Um...well...yes."

"If there's going to be any seed-giving going on around here, it'll be MY seed and I'LL be doing the giving!" bellowed Han.

"I've tried to change the Chief's mind but he won't listen!"

"C3PO," said Luke, "Try again. Tell him Leia is an important goddess and we are her bodyguards. She and the rest of us must be freed immediately."

C3PO called the Chief over. They converse for a few moments.

"He says the ceremony will proceed without delay."

"Damn, damn, damn!" said Han, as the Ewoks began pouring some sort of flammable oil over the logs beneath him and Chewie.

Leia looked at her lover pleadingly. Han looked back at her, out of ideas, defeated. Luke kneeled down on the ground, searching his mind for an alternative. Leia thought for a moment and then turned to C3PO.

"C3PO, tell them you will be honored to be present for the mating ritual -- "

"WHAT?" cried Luke and Han.

"Quiet, you two! C3PO, listen to me. Tell them that you will accept their offer of a child, but you as you receive your power from the sun, not food, the ceremonial meal will be inappropriate, as would the Ewoks cooking and eating Han and Chewie. Tell them Han and Chewie must be sent back into the forest to collect your sun mirror that so you may feast off of the sun's rays later."

"Leia, those furry little fuckfaces won't buy it," said Han.

"Han, this is the only way to save you and Chewie. You can go back to the ship and call for backup. Besides, I...I don't want you to see me like this...to have to witness...Luke and I."

Han's face fell. He knew she was right. This was their only chance to get enough reinforcements and weapons to beat these fuzzballs. Plus, they only had a few hours to take out the power station before the rest of the fleet exited hyperspace. If the shield wasn't down, they'd be doomed.

"Alright," said Han, quietly.

"Leia," said Luke, "There's...there's something you need to know."

Leia replied, "Luke, it will have to wait. C3PO, tell them."

C3PO spoke with the Chief for several more moments. Finally, after some consternation on the Chief's part, he turns and calls loudly to the Ewoks about to light the fire. He gives the order and Han and Chewie are cut down from their poles. The Chief spoke again to C3PO.

"The Chief says you have one hour to find what you need and return. And if Luke fails to give the seed, he will sound the horn and his men will sacrifice you where you stand!"

Rubbing their wrists, Han and Chewie gather themselves together. As they are led away by several dozen armed Ewoks, Han turned to Leia, saddened.

"I'm sorry, Leia. I love you."

"I know." She replied.

----------------------------------------------

The ceremonial area soon filled with close to a hundred Ewoks. Several of them removed Luke's clothing, and he stood naked, in front of Leia. He tried not to look at her, naked, curves showing, in such a vulnerable position. His body, hardened by Jedi training, did not go unnoticed by Leia. While she was in love with Han, she couldn't help notice his muscular form and member. But Luke knew the truth. The body of the brunette with large breasts, curved hips and ass, and bare, puffy pussy in front of him belonged to his sister.

The Chief spoke, quieting the Ewoks. He gave out a command, which C3PO translated.

"Let the mating begin."

Luke knelt in front of Leia, and looked sadly into her eyes. "Leia...I...I..."

"Shhhhh, Luke. It's okay. We don't have a choice. Let's get it over with and-"

He cut her off, placing a hand on her face, lovingly caressing her cheek.

"Leia, I have something to tell you. When I went to see yoda, he told me the history of my family...of OUR family Leia...."

She looked at him, confused, then stared off. Her eyes widened. "But...but..."

"Yes, Leia, you are my sister."

Her mouth dropped open as she stared at him and then the realization struck her.

"Oh god...oh my god...but, how?"

"When Vader killed our father, our mother took us to Obi Wan. He hid us, kept us separated so the Emperor wouldn't find us and turn us to the Dark Side...or kill us."

She looked away, while Luke looked to the ground. After a moment, she turned back to him.

"I know. I don't know how to explain it, but I think some part of me always knew."

"That's why I tried to stop you. So it wouldn't come down to this."

She stared into his eyes, thinking about all that had transpired, and all that she now knew.

"Luke, it's okay. I know we shouldn't, but we don't have any other choice."

"But...I'm your brother!"

"I know. And I'm your sister. But it's not like we haven't done anything together before."

"Yes, but that was before we knew about each other."

She was referring to the time on Hoth, when Leia sucked off Luke in front of Han to make him jealous. She had fond memories of taking him into her mouth, stroking him with her hand. He couldn't help but be turned on thinking about how he held her by the hair, thrusting against the opening to her throat until he exploded down it. His cock stirred a little.

Leia looked into Luke's eyes, the passion forming She spoke, coyly.

"That doesn't change the fact that we both enjoyed it. From what I remember, you enjoyed it quite a bit. And I can see you still remember."

His cock had started hardening. He looked down at it, and back at her.

"Luke, please do this. Otherwise, they will kill Han and Chewie. And us. Please, let's just make the best of it."

Luke knew there was no other option. But in his realization and acceptance, his cock had softened. He leaned in and rested his forehead against hers.

"But...but if I cum in you...you'll get pregnant. We can't do that."

She closed her eyes, then brushed her lips against his cheek. She whispered in his ear.

"Then put it in my ass...cum in there, and let it leak out onto my pussy. They'll think you gave me your seed."

Luke pulled back a little, looking into her eyes.

"Are you sure? I've never done that."

"Me either. Just go slowly. It will be okay."

He looked at her, the love between them evident, knowing they were committing a taboo to save their friends.

"I'll suck you first. You liked that before, and it'll get you hard. Make it easier."

Luke's eyes widened and he saw the devilish fire in his sister's eyes.

"Please, let me suck it. Let me get you ready to fuck me," she pleaded.

Mmmm...he thought. She has a dirty mind. Too bad she IS my sister, and that she chose Han....

He stood to his feet in front of her. He stepped forward, until his cock was in front of her face. She leaned in, closing her eyes. She felt the tip brush her lips. She kissed it, then opened her mouth slightly. She extended her tongue and ran it around the crown of the tip before accepting it into her mouth. She lowered her head, plunging it in until her nose brushed his pubic hair. Luke groaned at the sensation, fondly remembering her skills. She pulled back, putting suction on it as it hardened. She pressed forward, tongue caressing the underside. She pulled all the way out and rubbed her face all over it, smiling and moaning.

"Just like I remembered," she moaned.

Luke grasped her by the hair and pulled her back onto his cock again, this time forcing her head all the way down until her nose was buried in her pubic hair. She gagged a little but he did not relent. It was as if another power took hold of them. The fact that his cock was buried in his sister's throat only turned him on more. As it did her. She squealed around it, muffled as only a bit of air could escape around the mushroom head. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth, gripping her hair in his hands, fucking her face harder and harder. The drool dripped down the shaft to his balls as he groaned.

The Ewoks murmured and muttered among themselves at this display, activity previously foreign to them.

"Oh my goodness!" cried C3PO, obviously embarrassed by the display of incestuous lust in front of him.

"Sir, if you don't need me, I'll be shutting down for awhile!" stuttered the droid.

"Fine!" growled Luke, as he pounded away. He looked down at his sister, lust in his eyes.

"You like that? You like sucking your brother's cock? Choking on it?"

"Yes! Yes, I love it! It's so dirty, my brother's cock in my mou-gguggnnnhhugg!"

Luke shoved it back in and held her head tightly against his crotch as she retched, gagged and choked, struggling to breathe.

"You like it dirty? I'll show you dirty, you nasty cunt!"

He pulled out of her mouth, leaving her coughing and panting. He moved around behind her and positioned it at her ass.

"No, wait! Put it in my pussy! Please, I need to feel it there!"

"But I thought-"

"Fuck what you thought, I need you in my cunt first! Please, just a little! Fuck my pussy a little. Fuck your sister's pussy!"

Luke looked down at her perfect ass. Her legs were squeezed together, emphasizing the shape and curves of her ass and thighs, the tight starfish of his original target waiting, and he saw her pussy lips were more than moist. They were dripping. Holding his cock in his hand, Luke dragged it down along between her lips and pressed forward. Leia's saliva and juices let him enter easily. They both groaned at his entry.

"Unnnghh...so good," moaned Leia.

He grabbed her hips and thrust all the way home.

"Ahhh!" Leia gasped. "Fuck me...fuck me....!"

He withdrew until the tip was just inside her and rammed home.

"Shit!" Leia cried. "You're in me, Luke!"

"Yessss!" he hissed.

He began fucking her in long, slow strokes, drawing groans, moans, and signs from her. The Ewoks began chanting in time with his movements.

"I can't believe...I'm inside you....!" Luke gasped.

"God, Luke...so good...your sister...."

He picked up speed.

"God yes...close..." Leia cried.

Suddenly, Luke slowed, then stopped, panting.

"Noooo!" Leia whined. "Don't stop...please don't stop!"

"I have to, Leia...don't wanna..."

"Cum...in me...mmmm...." Leia moaned. "Lean over me," she instructed

He leaned over her, lips by her ear.

"Go ahead," she whispered," put it in my ass."

"Are you sure you can take it?"

"Yes, just do it. And don't stop when you start. Even if I complain. I always complain at first."

"You've done this? You said-"

"I know, that was just to get you to agree. So do it. Do your sister in the ass, Luke. She wants it."

Luke stood back up and looked down, admiring the sight beneath him. His hips were glued to her, tightly. A sheen of sweat covered her body. She looked back at him, eyes wild. Fuck me in the ass, she mouthed.

Luke nodded and shifted his hips back, as if he was going to thrust forward. The tip pulled out and rested against her lips. He tilted his hips up slightly, causing the tip of his prick to rest against her rosebud. He slowly pressed forward and it dimpled inward but did not open to him. Finally, with enough pressure, it began to yield and he felt the tight ring relax. Leia's eyes rolled back in her head and it flopped down as the tip slid past the opening and slowly the shaft followed.

"Nnnnnnunnnnggghhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!" she cried. "Stop...it hurts!!!"

Luke ignored her, slowing a little but still pressing on.

"Luke, no, please!" she pleaded.

He persisted until he bottomed out, his pelvis flattening her ass. She struggled against her restraints to no avail, panting.

"Fuck no, pull out!"

She flailed around but he lowered himself down and wrapped his arms around her, pinning her in place. He began withdrawing, then pressed back in all the way, starting a slow rhythm against her groans and grunting.

He whispered in her ear, "You said keep going, no matter what you said."

"I lied, stop it! You're raping me!" she gasped. "Luke, please...plea-ohhhhh-uhhhhnnnggg".

Her pleas changed to sighs as his hands found her breasts and fingers stroked her nipples. He felt her muscles relax as he manipulated the tips.

"Oh...god...how...how did you...know...." she moaned.

He kept up the rhythm, stimulating her breasts and overly sensitive nipples. Little did he know that she could cum just from her tits being played with.

"God Leia, you're so tight! I'm in your ass!" he gasped.

"Yesssss...better now...much...better..." she panted.

He felt her loosen a little, but it was still snug, her ass wrapped around his cock like a glove. He increased his thrusts, to her delight.

"Yes, fuck me...fuck your sister in the ass!"

"You like it, don't you? Your brother in you like this?"

"Yes...so good...so dirty!"

He groped her tits and sodomized her in long strokes, increasing in speed and power. She panted and groaned in time with him, urging him on.

"Yes, Luke! I'm close...don't stop...pinch them!!"

Luke grasped her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisted.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she wailed, "C-c-c-uuuu-cummmingg!!!!

Leia thrashed beneath him as waves of pleasure washed over her. Luke sensed his own orgasm approaching.

"Gonna...gonna...cum soon..." he panted.

"Yes...cum in me... your sister...in her ass!" she cried.

Luke released her tits and stood up, grabbing her hips and pounded her hard.

"Yessss!!!!" he roared and exploded inside her. She convulsed under him, the throes of her orgasm continuing on. He rammed all the way in and held her tightly, spasming, coating her inside. He pulled out and rested his cock against her perineum, the remaining cum inside him oozing out over her pussy lips. They rested there like that, then Luke stumbled back and sat down, exhausted and overwhelmed. Leia lay there, humming contently, her breathing coming back down to normal.

The Ewok chief came up behind Leia, looking intently at her pussy and ass, which she had clamped tight to hold in Luke's cum. Satisfied with what he saw, he barked out an order and his minions pulled the tree limbs of the altar apart, releasing her. She slid to the ground and curled up next to Luke. He held her, stroking her sweat-covered forehead, kissing her hair.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: Ewok Mating Ritual

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds