• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 26

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 26

12

__________

Thank you all for reading this story. I read and appreciate all of your comments. They motivate me, and keep me going with these two.

I realize there have been a lot of chapters, and Leif and Lynne have not yet consummated their union.

I think I need to step outside of the story just for a little bit and ease your concerns so you don't get frustrated.

I don't want to give away too much, but they will be consummating their union in a few more chapters.

You've stuck with them this long, and they will "get it on", you have my word.

Just give me a few more chapters to set it up. I will be breathing a sigh of relief as well :)

_____________

***

She loved this man. The love she felt for Leif was so big, beautiful and broad, she didn't see the need to hide it anymore. She walked over to him and buried her head in his broad chest. She'd been drinking him in all morning, his slender broad chest, those strong arms that could hold her tight through any storms that might come. Ever since he opened the door and said that he forgave her, she felt his warm glow of affection flowing through her. Ever since he swallowed her up in his big strong arms, in an embrace so tight he lifted her off the ground.

She loved his magnetic blue eyes, those blonde eyelashes, and his tender spirit. How could loving this man be a sin? She just inhaled the scent of him. Just to smell him, bath soap, and Leif's natural scent made her world feel complete. She moved her mouth tenderly over his pectorals, just nuzzling his hardening nipples.

"Lynn, baby, you don't need to do this sweetie," he murmured.

She shook her head back and forth, no, she was going to do this, and she gathered strength from the comforting feel of his left chest nipple between her pursed lips. She pulled it between her lips and gave it a firm suck.

"You taste good to me Leif. I've never felt a sweeter sin before baby," she said, her voice husky with emotion.

And Damn, she missed his mouth. She looked up at him. His beautiful blue eyes were so watery. She was sure her eyes were watery too, but she didn't really care. A love like there's was worth a sacrifice. Some people had to choose between family, and love. She was that person. But, most people would give two lifetimes to feel the one month of passion that she'd shared with Leif.

And his mouth was beautiful. And she leaned in, as though noticing his lips for the first time, his thin but shapely lips and she gently sucked his bottom lip, and then his top lip.

"That was how you awakened me. You turned me into a bold and beautiful woman. I'm sorry if I acted like a little girl, because I was scared, of what they might say, or what they might think but I'm your big grown woman now baby," she whispered her mouth an inch from his own.

"Oh Lynne," he groaned, and he pulled her tight into the circle of his arms.

They pulled each other into a kiss with such intensity that their tongues dueled for supremacy before deciding on a tender rhythm, and a pace that they could agree on where they shared the fruit of each other's kiss.

His hands reached down, cupped her ass, and branded her with fire. If this was sin, she'd be okay with burning in hell.

"I've....I need to do it now,"

She took her iPhone out of her pocket. She walked over, sat on the couch, and put her phone on the coffee table. She rubbed her hands together as though trying to find the words to say. She took in her breath and blew a huge amount of air, blowing the fringe of her hair. This was a nervous habit of hers.

Lynne never thought that the lid would come off of her life like this. That she'd be forced to acknowledge that she'd lived a double life her whole life. That her parents faith was not for her, knowing what the consequences were. She very well might never talk to them again. Somehow, she always thought that she could present a half-hearted commitment, and later, when she moved out, just avoidance of certain uncomfortable topics at scheduled visits, and still get to be their little girl, at least somewhat. But Leif had been right. He wasn't a pack of cigarettes to be hidden in a coat pocket in the corner of her closet. He was her man, and if they were in a serious relationship, she needed to be honest.

If she wanted to taste his kisses, and feel those guitar worn finger tips on her body, if she wanted to hear his surfer boy chuckle, and enjoy their morning debates over the paper, she knew what she had to do. It was the hardest thing she ever imagined. But if it meant she could be free to love and enjoy her beautiful, soulful man, then it was worth it.

"Baby, you don't have to do this. We can keep our dating a secret from them until we get married in the future or-"

"No! That doesn't solve the problem. There will always be something. Because if we do that, next they'll be trying to convert you into the religion. Wanting you to cut your dreadlocks. It will always be something extra that we need to do and then get saved back into the church. We are only sinners to them, unless we do what the church says. I'm telling them the truth. Big girl panties and all. Your love is big, beautiful, and true, and I don't want to hide it from no one," said Lynne.

She put the phone on speaker phone and he heard the number dialing.

"Babe, you don't-"

"Hush!" shouted Lynne right before the phone picked up.

"Hello," said her mother.

"Hey...Hey mama. Is daddy there?" asked Lynne.

"Yeah, yeah he's here baby," said her mother.

"Put him on the phone too. I've got something to say, and you both need to hear this," said Lynne.

"What, what is it baby? You sound upset. Something sounds funny in your voice," said her mother.

"No mama, I'm fine. Get daddy on,"

"Hello," called her father.

Her father already sounded irritated.

"I...I have something that I need to say. And I don't really know how to say it- but it needs to be said. I misrepresented my relationship with Leif to you. See the truth is that I love Leif," said Lynne.

"You can't love that boy, we didn't raise you that way, marrying out of The Lord,"

"Can I ever finish what I need to say with you! I do love Leif. And during these last few months, Leif has showed me the kindest love, the purest love, the truest love. He makes me feel like a grown and beautiful woman. I have been spending each day, and each night wrapped up tight in his arms. And it feels so beautiful, that it can't be a sin. You might think that it's a sin, but I'm happy. We are practically living together. And he's...he's a serious boyfriend," said Lynne.

When she started the declaration, Lynne felt like the weight of the world was closing down on her shoulders, and she felt like a frightened little girl. But now, the truth was coming out, and she felt a release wash over her. She sat up tall and proud.

She looked at her man. He sat right beside her. He put his arm around her, and she just buried her head right in his blonde armpit. She felt so safe inhaling his fragrant but manly scent.

And then, as though smelling him did not provide enough security, and make her feel even stronger, her man kissed her forehead over, and over again. If that soul nourishing love wasn't worth losing every thing she had ever known, she didn't know what was. Her father continued-

"Well Lynne, what are you thinking of calling me with this information! What am I supposed to do with this knowledge that you are giving me! I was hoping that you had kept chaste. But before there was a question in my mind. I could at least hope that you had, and now that I know that you have not been keeping chaste, well Lynne you know what I have to do with this information," said her father.

Lynne's voice wavered. She'd been hoping her father would be of the opinion, that he wouldn't volunteer any information to the church, unless the other church elders "caught her", or specifically asked her about a relationship with a man. In other words, he would know that she lived with Leif, and he wouldn't approve, but he wouldn't tell the congregation either. In that way, the door remained open for them to communicate. But, her father was letting her know, right there where his loyalty lay. With the church. He was going to tell the church that she was living immorally with a man. This gorgeous blonde angel who loved her so intensely.

"I...daddy, you need to do whatever you need to do. I can't live a lie anymore. I just can't be two people anymore. I love Leif, and he makes me feel beautiful. And he's so beautiful inside and out, nothing about him can be a sin. You can define sin however you want in your church, but God wouldn't give me any love so strong, and so beautiful if he didn't want me to enjoy it. And maybe, maybe we'll get married and have kids someday...but in the meantime, before we do that, I...I want to spend all my nights and days with him. I'm sorry that you think it's a sin," said Lynne softly.

"I can't believe you'd throw your whole life, your family away, turn your backs on us for that boy! What has he given you, no promises...bet he gets you used up and knocked up and then he won't even be able to support you, probably toss you off...you'll be back to church one way, or another. I hope it's not the shameful way, toting his baby, alone," said her father.

Lynne was furious now. He didn't know that Leif was listening, but she didn't appreciate her father reading her man's character when he didn't know anything at all about Leif. He hadn't taken the time to get to know Leif, he had interrogated him, and now, he would accuse Leaf of being a deadbeat if she were to wind up pregnant. The nerve of her father. She might have been a five year old girl, but she remembered when he slapped her mother around and came home drunk every night, before they'd been recruited by that church. That was why the church held such power over them. But there were good people outside of that church. And Leif was a good man. She had no intentions of getting pregnant without being married. Hell, they hadn't even had full intercourse yet. But she knew, that if she got pregnant with his child, he wouldn't just abandon her, and their baby. And she relished the idea of getting married when they were a little more settled and giving Leif a tribe of biracial babies, or more realistically, one or two.

She looked up at Leif, and he looked beet red with anger.

He opened his lips as though to say something.

Lynne shook her head violently and pinched his lips together.

Lynne wanted Leif to hear this conversation so he would understand just what she was going through with her parents. But, Lynne also did not want her parents to know that Leif was eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I can't change what you might think about Leif daddy, but, one thing he won't do is toss me aside. I'm sure if I fell pregnant, we'd make a way and he'd love me and the baby. I don't think he's going to just toss me aside like that. I'm just sorry that I almost tossed him aside for...for this...for this love between us as a family that has always been so conditional. I can't even be my own person to receive your love. I feel like....I feel like nobody ever has really loved me until I set my eyes on Leif...because I can be myself around him and I just-"

"All that your mother and I have done for you? Saving, scrimping, put you in a nice house, sent you to a private all girls school, sent you away to college! To Yale nonetheless! You lay in a boy's bed having immoral relations for two months, and he makes your body feel good, and you think that's love? You've got a lot to learn about what love is about! Love is sacrifice, love is sleepless nights, it's raising your child to be God fearing. It's giving up drink and drugs and recognizing the power of the almighty, and having your whole life being used as a vessel for him," said her father.

"Daddy, I'm glad your faith has given you peace of mind. I'm glad that it makes you and Mama so happy. But, but it doesn't give me peace of mind. I'll always love God. I'm trying to find a church home that gives me peace of mind too. I'm not a total heathen. And I'll always be your little Lynne if you want me to be. But Daddy I love Leif, and he's gonna be in my life, and we're living together...and we aren't married yet, and that's....that's what's happening with me right now. But he loves me. He treats me like a princess. I don't think you'll ever find a man who loves your daughter more. You should have gotten to know him. See how much he cares. But, yeah...you do with that information whatever you have to do. I'm not running from that church anymore. It's up to you what you want to do with that information...but I love you daddy," added Lynne huskily.

"Lynne, don't hang up that phone," said her mother.

Her mom was crying...

Shit.

Most of all, Lynne hated hurting her mother. Her mother had always been a bit weak, and pulled along by her father. Just did whatever her father wanted. She realized that Lynne was feisty early on, especially on stage. And her mother had encouraged that. She'd always let Lynne put on little shows for the kids in the neighborhood, even though her father didn't approve.

And while her father approved of Piano lessons, it was her mother who'd gotten him to agree to voice lessons. Her mom had taught her all those kitchen skills, and once she'd exhausted what her mother could teach, her mother had her calling her grandma in remote New Orleans for recipes.

Loosing her mother was what hurt the most. Far more than her overbearing father.

Her Grandmother in Louisiana would be the only family Lynne had left. Thank God her grannie had refused, year after year to be converted in the church or even accept that literature.

***

Leif realized, that his Little Lynne's world was falling apart. He didn't know how much would be involved in her confession of the seriousness of their love.

Lynne hung up the phone while her mother was crying.

Her head was buried deep in his armpit. He felt her nuzzling in, and smelling him, like his scent made her feel connected to him. He could relate. He loved smelling Lynne the same way.

Just like he had, when he came to get the mouse, he pulled her into his lap, just like she was a small girl. And he could feel her weight, just melting into his arms. And he kissed her forehead.

"I guess there is no reason for me to doubt how serious we are anymore huh? You think they'll turn you in to the church elders?" asked Leif. His voice was husky with tears.

"No doubt about our seriousness at all. I don't know if they'll turn me in, but probably so. They think that God wants his house clean. Telling is part of keeping his house clean and so that the sinner will want to repent to the church," she said softly.

"Lynney, you didn't have to do that sweetheart. We could have kept it a secret," he added softly.

"Did you hear that conversation? I let you listen in, so that you could hear just what we are dealing with, with my parents. No...there always would have been something. When we get married, they'll want me to get involved in the church again. Then they'll want you to convert. They'll want you to cut your sexy assed dreadlocks. And then they'll want our children to be involved, and on, and on, yadda, yadda, yadda, just like the Seinfeld episode. They just don't make it possible for you to live a life that isn't wrapped up in that church. And that's not who I am anymore. It was never who I was really. But, I had to learn, I can't just live a lie because it's easier for me. If I'm saying I love you, and I do...I have to accept the consequences for what they will be in my own life, and with my family. Even if it means losing my family. Your love means that much to me. So I accept what comes. And now it's time for me to be a big girl, a grown woman. And Leif, I feel like a grown and beautiful woman in your arms, and I've never felt so beautiful before," said Lynne softly.

"You are a grown and beautiful woman. And I'm sorry I ever said otherwise. I see that now. But...but sweetie, what I just heard on the phone that was...that was some tough shit. And...and I don't want you feeling like you have to go through it alone, or keep your feelings all bottled up inside. You're my big beautiful woman, but Lynne you can be my sweet little girl as long as you need to be right now. I just want to blanket you in my love and protection. You won't miss anything...just because they want to be mean, and live in a cult, and throw you away like that. How could anyone do that to someone so lovely and beautiful. And their own daughter. I'll be your family now, I'll be your father figure, your mother, your sister, your brother, anything you need I'll give it to you in your hands," he added dotingly and he kissed her forehead over, and over again.

"Like the George Michael Song?" said Lynne chuckling through her tears.

"Hell yeah, just like that corny ass song," said Leif.

They both chuckled.

"That song isn't corny. I love the hell out of that song. But...But I'll take it Leif. And while we're at it, I'll love you with a love that complete too. It's not a one way thing. I might be losing my family, but look at all that I'm gaining with you. I've never felt anything so beautiful as lying in your arms, tucked away feeling safe like this," she murmured dreamily.

"Well...well now it's official. You never have to go anywhere else anymore baby. Welcome home," he added softly in her hair.

***

Leif had insisted on ordering Chinese. Lynne had wanted to cook for him and feed his hungry belly because he'd been deprived of her home cooking during their brief two week separation, but Leif didn't want her to. After the hell she'd just been through, she deserved some comfort food, and someone to do the cooking for her. And, he made her lay his head down in her lap while he rubbed her hair and played with her scalp. He wanted her to nap, and relax a bit, and he knew that playing with her scalp always relaxed her. Made her feel so soothed...that's what she said anyway.

When the Chinese food came, Lynne claimed that she wasn't hungry. He suspected, she'd lost her appetite because of everything that transpired. His heart ached for her.

"Sweetie, you've gotta eat. You can't go losing that cute, sexy little round ass. Not on my watch," he said.

She chuckled. Then she sat beside him at the table.

She wasn't particularly somber at all; she was still his little sweetheart, she was just detached. Withdrawn a bit, as though the reality was seeping in. But, he could also tell she was happy to be wrapped back up in their domestic bliss.

"I'm just not hungry Leif. You ever been through something that makes you just, Ugh, not want to eat. That's what it's like for me right now. Of course, I wasn't eating much the last few weeks anyway, because well, I couldn't eat. I missed you too much," she added.

Leif was excellent at eating with chopsticks. It was something that he'd picked up from his parents, who had spent some time in the orient learning about horticulture for their farm.

After a while, Lynne piped up,

"Are you sure you aren't part Asian, Scandinavian boy? Because you are eating with those chopsticks like a native Chinese,"

Leif chuckled. He still felt a proud flush of pride when she gave him teasing compliments. She was impressed by the way he handled those chopsticks. But she loved teasing him playfully.

"I'll teach you," he said tickling her dimpled chin lovingly.

More of Lynne's food ended up on the kitchen table, than in her mouth. And they had plenty of good chuckles at this.

Because he imagined the pain she must be experiencing, hearing her sweet laughter made him feel good to the depths of his soul.

"Let me feed you. You need my help," he teased playfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds