• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishing a Cheating Husband

Punishing a Cheating Husband

"It'll be good!"

"Good?"

"How are we supposed to have an intimate relationship if I can't share all my fantasies with you?"

"Surely, I have provided you with enough? Surely, all this is worth it."

"You've provided this family with everything we could have ever hoped for. We have a great house and a great car. But I want to experience life to its fullest."

"And this is life to its fullest? Can't you just jump out of a plane or something?"

"I have always given you what you wanted. I've always been there for you. This is for me. This is what I want."

"I'm not sure."

"Please."

"Would it hurt?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Oh yes."

"How much?"

"A lot."

"Really?"

"Yes," Stephanie pauses, "I need to do this. When you cheated on me, this is all I could think of doing. This will help me deal with that pain. I want to move on from the past. I want to forget about that girl you slept with."

"When you first mentioned this, I thought it was just the drink talking."

"Please. I've always given you what you wanted. You have to do this for me. You want to move on from your indiscretion, then this is your chance."

"I would have to be drunk first."

Stephanie hands him a full bottle of scotch and Tim sculls a few mouthfuls.

"Ok," Tim responds.

"Ok?"

"Ok."

Stephanie smiles with glee.

"Just... just never mention it again. Ok?"

"Absolutely. Only tonight."

Stephanie leads him to the bedroom where she slowly takes off his clothes. Tim is shaking with nervousness as she unbuttons his pants, his heart pounding at the walls of his chest.

"Where do you want me?" he asks.

"Lay down. On your stomach."

Tim lays his naked body down, spreading his arms and legs out wide, allowing Stephanie the chance to loosely tie his limbs to the bedpost with the rope she had placed there earlier.

Stephanie quickly takes her clothes off in excitement and places her pussy at his mouth.

"Eat my pussy, you dirty little man."

Tim brings elbows up, allowing him to prop his head up and lash his tongue onto Stephanie.

"Yeah, you dirty man, eat it," Stephanie growls as she spreads her legs wide.

She begins to thrust her hips forward closer to his mouth.

"Yeah," she groans through clenched teeth.

Stephanie aggressively grabs the back of Tim's head, gripping at a head full of hair, jamming his head onto her wet pussy.

"Yeah!"

Stephanie's orgasm only fuels the further aggression.

"You've been a bad boy."

Tim doesn't respond.

"Tell me, that you've been a bad boy."

"I've been a bad boy," Tim whispers.

"Louder. Say it louder!" Stephanie demands.

"I've been a bad boy."

"Yes, you have."

She stands up and walks to the back of the bed looking over her husband's naked and vulnerable body.

Stephanie reaches for the sex whip lying next to the bed.

"You are a bad boy."

Stephanie whips Tim bare buttocks. He clenches but barely moves.

"Bad boy."

She whips him again. The redness in skin becomes quickly evident and she unleashes another whip and Tim clenches in pain.

"Oh, you're a such a bad boy."

Stephanie reaches for the strap-on dildo that she had placed nicely next to the bed, puts her legs through the holes and tightens the straps to body. She plays with the small, rubber penis like it is her own. Stoking it up and down, looking at the defenceless Tim lying on the bed.

"You're going to be punished now."

"Gently," Tim whispers.

Stephanie lathers Tim's buttocks in lubricant, pressing her fingers into his anus. Tim's muscles clench as she forces her way in.

"You're a bad boy," Stephanie whispers as she whips his buttocks again.

She climbs on-top of his naked body and straddles his rear. She rubs the dildo up and down and moans with anticipation.

She slowly glides it into Tim's clasped body, pushing it all the way into his rear. She holds it there as he grips the bed tightly, clenching all his body. She rubs her hands over his body, until he starts to relax. Slowly, the tension disappears.

Then she begins.

Stephanie jams the strap-on dildo into and out of his rear with force and aggression. She holds the small of his back and rides him in and out, thrusting her hips with each impact.

Growling, she continues to ram him with all her force, thrusting her whole body until the dildo is all the way inside him. Her muscles become sore with the new movement but she continues until she can do no more.

Puffing, she slowly withdraws from Tim, his body falling flat onto the bed. She wipes the sweat from her brow with her fingers then wipes it onto his lips.

She climbs off Tim then kneels next to the bed, looking at his body tied up.

"I hope you enjoyed that," he whispers.

"Oh darling, I did," she replies, "But darling, I want a divorce."

Tim looks at her confused.

"I hope you never cheat on another woman again. The rope is loose enough for you to untie yourself. I'll put your phone next to the bed. If you can't untie yourself within an hour, then call me."

She grabs her clothes and walks out of the room, leaving her cheating husband tied to the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishing a Cheating Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds