• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Still Figuring It Out Ch. 02

Still Figuring It Out Ch. 02

The sunlight hits my eyes and I strain to see. Fumbling across my bed my arm runs into a body I quickly look down and its the girl from last night. Damn I thought that was just a dream, that never happens to me. She did everything I said, before I could even say it.

I don't even know her name and I came in her. Am I really that stupid to forget to put on a condom even after she swallowed me at the theater. Which was, complete props to her, the best blowjob ever.

Her tits look amazing and I still have my morning wood, if the universe has any luck left to give me please let her hear this.

Wake Up and Suck My Cock

A reluctant moan came from her body and she slows moves beneath the covers and in between my legs. Is this really working right now, did I just tell her to wake up and blow me and she's doing it.

As that thought crosses my mind she grabs my cock in her hand and guides the tip to her lips. I lift up the sheets to see this view and she gives a slight grin noticing the light come in. As she starts to work up and down my cock, giving little licks and kisses from the tip to the bottom of my shaft. I build up an anticipation like no other.

Put it in your mouth now

She swallows as much of my cock as she can only leaving two inches out. Bobbing up and down using her tongue in swift moves on the underside of my cock I close my eyes and enjoy. More importantly she listened and I know I told her that. If this is really happening, this is going to be a fuck for all time.

Touch yourself while you suck my cock.

I see movement under the rest of the sheets. A little to moan confirms she's listened again. This can't be happening to me. I can feel something growing, almost like the feeling you get when someone is watching you except its growing more and more. I remove the rest of the sheets to see her rubbing her clit really fast.

Slow down.

She slows to an almost excruciatingly slow pace on my cock. So I have to be a little more specific in giving instructions.

Continue sucking my cock like you were before but go slower touching yourself.

A quick lick and she was back on pace with my cock but I was about to burst. Her pleasure was getting sent to me and it was taking over my mind and I could feel it through my body. I started breathing harder. She thought it was from her blowjob and started to pick up the pace but I could feel her hand press harder on her clit with every stroke and lick on my cock. She'd reached her peak and when she came, her head flew off my cock with a deep moan and shot out load after load of cum all over her.

I thought I was going to pass out but I laid my head back down as she sat up and took some cum that landed on her tit and said

"I need more of this" before putting her cum soaked finger in her mouth and licking it clean.

Tell me your name

"I'm Aubrey, by the way.I know we haven't really talked since you saved me from that dance last night" she said half laughing at herself as she continued to enjoy my cum off of her face and tits and belly. "I hope you don't think of me as a slut, because I really don't do this as in never. I've only had sex one other time and that was with my boyfriend of 2 years at prom."

"Aubrey you don't have to tell me..."

Cutting me off in mid sentence she continued "And a month later he dumbed me because..."

Oh God, don't say another word

A confused look came on her face, she shrugged and she swallowed the last bit of cum.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom she just threw the covers back over herself as I turned the corner into the bathroom. Luckily it sounded like my roommates were either still asleep or they were gone so I had some time. After taking a much needed piss I went to wash my hands and saw caught my face in the mirror. I couldn't help but notice nothing was different from yesterday until now. No extra twinkle in my eye, my hair hadn't turned grey, nothing's changed except I can do this.

Put on one of my shirts and make me breakfast

My pupils did dilate when I thought that but not really noticeable. I wonder if it works this far or only when we're close but I heard my door open and Aubrey head downstairs. If this continues my life just got so much better. I wonder if I can do this to everyone and just never noticed. I have to try out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Still Figuring It Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds