• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Crystal and Nicole Ch. 03

Crystal and Nicole Ch. 03

12

Ch. 03: Jobs

Nicole slammed her locker shut and clicked the Stanley padlock shut. She spun the dial and tugged it twice to make sure it held. It was the same lock she had used at school, for her gym locker. There, she definitely needed to lock her valuables up. There had been plenty of cases of lockers being raided, both as practical jokes and to steal items. At the Woodview Country Club employee locker room, it was probably a little less necessary. The only people who used the locker room were the lifeguards, trainers, and the cleaning staff. At any given time, there would only be 6-10 lifeguards and trainers working, and the cleaning staff wouldn't enter until after she was off. So there was never that much danger of her locker being broken into. Still, old habits die hard.

This was Nicole's fourth year being a lifeguard at the WCC. The first three she had done it with her twin sister, Crystal, and Nicole was still getting used to not having her there. Crystal was preparing to go to business school in the fall, while Nicole was staying home to attend a local culinary college. Their father had used his connections to secure Crystal a summer job at an ad agency in the city, which he thought would be good experience for her heading into college.

They had always used to be on the same shift, which made their schedules and commute much easier. Last year, after they were well on their way to being fully developed women, there was definitely an increase in pool activity during their shifts. In fact, their manager had joked that club memberships were up as well. The drab navy blue, one piece lifeguards suites weren't very flattering (nothing like the low cut, high sided Baywatch suits) but they still couldn't hide the generous curves the girls had developed. While she had never considered herself an exhibitionist, Nicole would usually notice when guys were staring at her and definitely liked it, as long as it didn't get too creepy. Besides, this was a country club, so they were usually old rich guys, with aging or trophy wives at their side. No harm in a little eye candy.

Nicole donned her sunglasses and grabbed her tote bag, which contained extra sunscreen, a snack, some water, and her magazine. She climbed the stairs to the exit door and emerged, blinking, into the bright sun on the pool deck. She walked around the deck in her Tory Burch sandals, saying hi to Mike, who was working the towel and service station, on her way. It was quite a warm day, and she could already feel the sweat beading on her brow before she climbed the short latter to her station, and gratefully sat down in the shade of the integrated umbrella. She took a moment to scope out the pool area.

Randyll was on duty as well, and waved to her from across the pool. There were four lifeguard stations that they rotated through, with usually just two lifeguards on duty at any given time. It was the last shift of the day, which was generally the busiest time. Nicole only spotted 7 unoccupied chairs, it seemed like half of the members were at the pool. There was only one hour in the day during which kids were allowed in the pool area, and that had already passed, much to Nicole's delight. When there weren't any kids, it was usually a pretty easy job.

There seemed to be the normal type of members there; rich older men, women with far too much plastic surgery, younger offspring of the first two types, etc. Nicole loved to "people watch" and this job definitely offered plenty of that. As she scanned the people lying in the sun, she stopped at someone who didn't quite fit the mold. She knew immediately that he was European. Part of it was just a feeling and the vibe he gave off, but much more was given away by the Speedo and designer sunglasses he wore; two items that she never saw on the men at the club. She guessed that he was someone's houseguest or relative. He had dark black hair, that looked like it would hang almost to his shoulders were he to sit up straight. His skin was a deeper olive than her own. He had a very thick looking jaw, with stubble adorning it. His chest and stomach seemed to be sculpted out of stone, and the tight fitting swimsuit did nothing to hide his package. In short, he was breathtaking; one of the most stunning guys she had ever seen.

Suddenly, his glasses lifted up slightly and she was staring at his deep green eyes. His lips curled up slightly and, mortified, Nicole jerked her head away. She had totally been caught checking him out. Normally, she was the one to catch guys staring at her, she didn't like being on the other end of that. She must have stared at him for quite some time, without even realizing it. She swiveled the built in chair in the other direction, took a swig of water, and pulled out her magazine to try to distract herself.

Nicole managed to get engrossed in an article about how mascara changed one woman's relationship and didn't notice the European guy for about the next hour. However, by then it was time to rotate to the next lifeguard stand. Randyll had been trying to catch her eye, and finally did. He signaled that it was time, so they took turns moving, so that they weren't both out of their stand at the same time. She went first, and rotated clockwise to the next station. As she approached it, she realized much to her chagrin, that her European friend was situated right below that station. He lounged casually, and turned his head when he heard her light steps approaching.

"Ciao" he said. She didn't recognize the word, but something told her it was Italian. Always trained to be courteous to the patrons, all of whom spent small fortunes at the club each year, she responded with a rather timid "hi".

As she climbed the latter to her platform, she was acutely aware of his eyes following her. She shifted her tote to her back, in a vain attempt to block his view. She normally didn't mind when the men stared at her, even when they did it in an obvious or lewd manner. Perhaps it was the fact that she found him so attractive, and that he had already caught her staring, that made her feel uncomfortable. Luckily, on her new platform, they couldn't see each other unless she leaned over the side. She did that occasionally, just to check that he was still there. He always was, laying out flat on his back, his dark skin glistening with tanning oil. He only caught her peeking once, leading to another bout of blushing.

Nicole settled into people watching for the next hour. One middle-aged woman fell asleep and was building up quite a wicked sunburn. She saw a couple argue, presumably about the husband drinking too much. He ordered another drink after the fight. Watching the patrons of this club never got old. She had nearly forgotten the foreign stunner by the time they had to rotate once more. She was surprised when, upon reaching the bottom of the ladder, she heard his deep yet nasally Mediterranean voice.

"I apologize if I caused you, how you say, uncomfortable," he said in somewhat broken English. "I wish not too, I only think you as molto belissama, ehh, very beauty."

She blushed again, thankful for her oversized sunglasses.

"Thank you, I'm fine," she stammered, before hurrying away. As she moved quickly to her next station, she was overcome with attraction for this man. She felt like a little school girl, smitten and intimidated by a grown man. Being so close to him, she could smell the oil that he had rubbed on his skin. His hair had fallen slightly to the side as he turned his head towards her. His arm flexed as he propped his body up with his elbow beneath him. She felt a familiar quivering in her lower belly.

When Nicole climbed up to her final station of the day (she was only working a half shift), she realized that she was now directly facing the European man. He had propped his chair up into a sitting position, and was sipping on a clear beverage. From the lime and type of glass, she knew it had alcohol in it. It is always tough to tell with foreign people, but she guessed his age to be about 35. He reached up and swept his designer sunglasses from his face, placing them on the table next to him. He was looking right at her, with a hint of a smile on his tan face. At first she flushed, but determined not to look away, she met his gaze head on. His smile broadened, and he seemed to nod in approval.

As her final hour stretched on, it seemed like his deep green eyes never left her. She wasn't sure if they were flirting or not, but every time she looked at him, he was looking right back and smiling. The reminder went off on her phone telling her to put on more sunscreen. So she reached into her bag and withdrew the sunscreen bottle. She started with her shoulders and arms, taking her time rubbing the white cream into her skin. There had apparently been some complaints about indecency, and their manager had talked to the girls about applying sunscreen to their legs. So the girls always tried to do it in a "non-sexy" way, but found it was difficult. Today, however, Nicole decided to do it as sexily as possible.

She looked up to make sure her mystery man was watching before squeezing sunscreen out into her palm. She rubbed her hands together, nice and slowly. The she leaned over, being sure to squeeze her breasts between her arms, and reached to her right ankle. Wrapping her delicate fingers around it, she slowly drew her hands up her leg, every so often retreating to make sure she covered all her skin. She spent a while on her thighs, really massaging the cream into her skin. As she approached the top of her leg, she let her left pinky rest just on the crease at the top of her thigh. She was pleased to see he had sat up a little bit, and was watching her intently. If she had been able to look anywhere but those entrancing eyes, she would have seen that all the men by the pool, and half of the women, were also watching her. She gave them what they wanted and applied sunscreen to her left leg in the same manner, making sure to squeeze what little cleavage she could out of the swimsuit.

At this point, Nicole was beginning to get herself aroused. She had to remind herself where she was to ignore the urge to reach for her rapidly dampening pussy. The European, on the other hand, didn't feel the need to restrain himself. While she was watching, he looked at her and reached down and grabbed the bulge in his Speedo. He held it there for anywhere between 15 seconds and 10 minutes, Nicole couldn't really keep track of time. When he pulled his hand back, it was clear that the bulge had grown quite a bit. Nicole knew that her nipples had hardened and were likely visible through the thick fabric of the swimsuit. She hoped he could see them.

Suddenly, Garret was popping his head over the side of the platform.

"Rachel got here already, so you can take off early," her manager informed her. "And don't worry about clocking out, I'll do that for you so you get your full pay."

Although he could never tell them apart, she knew that Garret had a soft spot for the girls. He was in his mid 20s and had gone to the same high school that they had. However, he had never been part of the in crowd and had gotten a job at the country club rather than go to college when he graduated. She was pretty sure he still lived with his parents. But they had definitely used his infatuation for them to their advantage. Even now, she watched his eyes take in her shiny legs and glance up to her tits, confirming that her nipples were visible. She thought she saw him gulp before heading back down the ladder. Nicole glanced across to the dark man she had been flirting with. His sunglasses back on, she wasn't sure if he was still watching her.

She was quite glad to quit the pool. She had started to feel that she was losing control of herself and was looking forward to the alone time in the locker room. She had never pleasured herself down there, but knew she was likely to do that now. Teasing him with the sunscreen and watching him grip his cock through the swimsuit had gotten her extremely horny. Had she stayed out there much longer, she wasn't sure what she might do. She glanced back as she got to the unmarked door leading to the staff locker room. There was no more sign of him. Probably off to his gorgeous wife.

Nicole found her locker and tossed her bag in it. She peeled off the oppressive lifeguard suite, and felt relieved to be naked. She tossed it into the laundry bin, knowing it would be washed and waiting in her locker for the next shift. She briefly passed her hand over her tits, shuttering as it met her erect nipples. She grabbed a towel and headed to the showers. The patron locker rooms featured individual showers, each with a frosted glass door and wooden benches. Outside the showers, there was a variety of high end shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, and moisturizers to take in with them. In the staff locker room, the shower was just a circular room with 6 shower heads jutting out at even intervals. There was a drain in the middle of the circle. Other than her sister, Nicole had only taken a shower with one other girl in there before. It generally wasn't very busy. She went to the second shower head from the entrance, which was the one she always used. She hung her towel on the hook next to the shower head and started up the water.

Without waiting for it to get hot, she stepped beneath the flow of water. After the heat of the day, and the heat within her, the cold water felt good, albeit it a little shocking. Nicole wasn't disappointed as the water gradually heated up. She felt the now lukewarm water wash down her body, and then dunked her head under, letting the water penetrate her curly brown hair. She rubbed her face, washing all the sunscreen off her skin. She then rubbed her neck and shoulders, feeling the greasiness fade away. She couldn't help herself and let her hands drift down to her tits. She lightly palmed her nipples. A mind of its own, her left hand cupped her breast while the other drifted down to her pussy, which had urgently needed attention for the last hour or more. It had just reached its destination when she heard a sound, which made her freeze.

Slowly, she turned around and gasped. Standing in the entrance of the showers was the Italian man. He must have seen where she had gone and followed her down there. A hundred things went through her mind. I flirted with him too much. I should scream. He is so damn sexy. This is really bad. I want him so much! In the end, all she did was gasp again as he walked closer.

"Va tutto bene," he muttered. "It is ok. Sei così bella. I, ehhh, must have had you, no?"

"No! You must not have me!" Nicole was slightly scared as this foreign man approached her. She realized she was naked, and snatched her towel to cover up.

"But...out there...you like seeing me, no?" His broken English did nothing to diminish Nicole's desire for him. "I like looking on you. Belissama!" He approached even closer, Nicole backed up realizing that she was trapped against the cold shower wall.

"Il mio amore." He was now close enough to reach out to her. The back of his fingers stroked her cheek as she stood frozen. He stood only a few inches taller than her as he reached behind her head. He didn't pull, but just held her right there as he slowly moved in. Nicole's hands went up to his firm chest and pushed against him. He stopped, but didn't retreat either. She was pinned between his hand gripping the back of her head and her hands pushed against his chest.The musky scent of whatever oil he wore mixed with the alcohol from his breath and found Nicole's senses. Her arms seemed to grow weaker as the strain began to tire her. Finally, she dropped them down to her sides. Looking up into his green eyes, she mounted no new resistance as he continued his voyage closer to him. Finally, she slightly tipped her head up to meet him. His lips were incredibly soft and he tasted like cherries as his tongue invaded her mouth. She felt her body go limp and suddenly he was there, supporting her. The rough stubble grated against her chin as they twisted their heads, trying to get their tongues in ever deeper.

Her hands grasped at his smooth back, letting her towel fall to the wet floor. His hands found her own bare back and pulled her into him, smashing her teenage breasts against his hairless chest. She felt her aroused nipples slip smoothly over his oiled chest. He pulled her off of him, and looked down at her. Her wet hair streamed behind her, a few strands stuck to her face. Her breasts stuck out proudly, heaving up and down as she struggled to find her breath. He stepped back and pulled her under the stream of warm water. He reached behind her and she heard him press the button on the soap dispenser.

"Out there, you were, ehhh, dirty, no? Molto sporco." He grinned. "I clean you now."

With that he spun her around. To avoid the spray of the shower head hitting her directly in her face, she had to stand up on her toes and press her head back into his shoulder. As soon as she felt his soapy hands on her breasts, she didn't worry about the water. He gently caressed her tits, rubbing the soap in. His hands drifted up to her shoulders and neck, lightly rubbing his soapy fingers over her delicate skin. Then, moving down further, he pushed his fingers down her belly. She reached behind her to find his own fit stomach. Tracing her fingers over the six pack she found there, she followed the lines south until she found the bulging bunch of fabric she knew was there. She struggled with it, but was eventually rewarded when she felt his cock spring free and slap her lower back. She sighed contentedly just as his strong, soapy fingers found her pussy.

He picked up just where Nicole had left off when she was interrupted. He ran each index finger down the side of her outer lips, gently pulling back up. He repeated this a few times until she was ready to burst. Finally, she was rewarded when she finally felt a finger sink effortlessly into her confines. He started sliding the digit in and out of her slippery hole. His other hand went to her clit, making circles around the sensitive nub, each circle minutely smaller until he was just rubbing her clit, moving it in small circles. Nicole started to buck her hips into his hands, and he added another finger to her pussy. She was moaning loudly when he finally let up.

She spun around and attacked him. She found his nipple and sucked it into her mouth, biting hard. Somewhat to her disappointment, he simply laughed. She ravenously licked and sucked all over his chest, down his chiseled abs, until she finally found the object of her desire. She was shocked to find it totally hairless, his cock jutting out, slightly to the right, and his heavy balls hanging in a smooth, hairless sack of skin. She just stared at it for a second, having never seen one with no hair. She kept her pussy bald, as did her sister Crystal, but had never known a guy to do the same. Cautiously, she touched the smooth, loose skin hanging there. She was rewarded with the warm feeling as well as a slight jump in him. She cupped it, caressing it lightly, enjoying the hairless feel, as her other hand rubbed the bald skin all around it.

Unable to hold back any longer, she reached her tongue out and licked his balls. She had never really enjoyed doing this, and only did so when some guys had asked. But without the coarse hair in the way, she found it was quite pleasurable. She began licking his heavy sack all over, letting the loose skin drape over her face as she tried to cover each square inch with her tongue. Finally, she worked her way up to the shaft, and licked her way up it. She slowed at the top and increased the pressure from her tongue. She eagerly lapped up the precum that had beaded there before moving back down the shaft. This time, she deposited small nibbles all the way down. She followed the same pattern, covering different sides of his smooth dick, a few more times before finally taking the digit into her mouth. Her large round eyes looking straight up at him, she swallowed as much of his cock as she could, which amounted to about half of it. Gagging slightly, she pulled off and went back for more. She continued to slide her mouth over his dick, rewarded with his moans and his head rolling back and forth in ecstasy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Crystal and Nicole Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds