• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lustful Crossing

A Lustful Crossing

The Year 2045

Something strange was happening in the world, and as always, the government was involved. What should have been a simple experiment had ripped a hole in reality and exposed the existence of an alternate universe; a different reality that closely mimicked our own, right down to the population. This other world had peacefully coexisted without any knowledge of our own, but now that would change.

Jason was in the right place at the right time. Before the media could be controlled, one small story had been aired about the event, the discovery; another world where we all had twins. An idea was born and began to grow. Later that night, Jason looked at his sister Amy as she sat in the living room and smiled.

The Year 2048

It had been several years since the discovery that another universe -- an alternate reality -- existed. The government, as with many things, had kept it a secret from the general public. There was a covert agency dedicated to dealing with the situation and hopefully finding some resolution. But today, the state of affairs changed when a person from the other reality managed somehow to cross over into ours. Perhaps something could have been done, if we had known about it.

Jason had been working on the device in his reality for some time; trying to find a way to cross over. But he was not a scientist or a government researcher; he was a horny sexual deviant. Finally deciding that it should work properly, he turned it on for the ultimate test. The machine hummed and beeped and then an explosion of light filled the room. Jason was gone.

He had been in his basement when he started the machine. And he still was, but the machine was gone, and the basement look different; it had worked! He was in the other universe. Trying to keep his excitement contained, the tall, muscular young man slowly walked up the steps and into 'his other house'.

Ever since Jason was about younger he had dreamed of fucking his sister Amy. She was just a year younger than him, but looked older, especially with her large, firm and round breasts. Now that he was 22 he would finally get the chance! Although it would be his sister's twin in the alternate reality, he could care less. He would have her and get away with it, leaving her poor brother to take the blame.

If all worked well, he had one hour before he was sucked back into his own world. The house was dark and everyone was likely asleep. As he passed the kitchen towards the stairs, the clock displayed the time: 2:08 AM. Jason took the steps two at a time and then quietly walked up to Amy's door. He turned the handle and opened it slowly, then shut it behind him while he stood and let his eyes adjust.

He could see the form in the bed asleep; the gentle curve of her ass while she lay on her side. Working quickly but quietly, Jason locked the door then began to undress. As soon as he took off his boxers, his semi-erect dick popped out, already anticipating this. He moved to the side of the bed ant slowly pulled the sheet down.

Things could not be better! His sister Amy slept in PJ's, but this Amy slept in the nude. He gently touched her soft skin and ran his hand from her shoulder to her hips. Amy moved a little but remained asleep. Looking at the alarm clock it was now 2:15 AM. Jason was ready to go, and there was no risk of getting caught! Even if he was, in a short time he would just disappear.

Placing his hand onto her mouth, Jason pushed Amy onto her back, waking her up. She tried to speak but was unable to. Her eyes saw her brother and looked confused, but before she had any time to react, he was on top of her. Still holding her mouth he leaned his face close and kissed her cheek.

"It's OK little sister, just relax. I am going to fuck your brains out. If you make any noise, I will tell dad about your boyfriend and what you do for him each day"

Her eyes got big as she understood what was going on. She had only been giver her boyfriend head for a month now, but her father would kill her if he found out. All she could do was nod her head yes. Jason smiled and moved his hand from her face.

"That's a good girl. Now just lay there and enjoy it." He whispered in her ear. Moving his lips to hers he kissed her passionately. His tongue found its way into her mouth and began to dance with hers. Amy was not fighting him, but she was also not cooperating.

Jason broke the kiss and got on his knees, one leg on each side of Amy.

"let's see what your boyfriend keeps coming back for" he said in a low voice. Jason grabbed her large tits firmly and placed his cock between them. He was already hard by now, and although his cock was just an average length,, it was quite thick. Slowly he back sliding his manhood between her soft breasts as he pressed them together.

His thrusting sped up and he looked down at her blond hair and green eyes. "Open your mouth" he told her and she reluctantly obeyed. Lifting himself higher on his knees, Jason leaned forward and fucked her tits faster and farther so the tip of his cock was now hitting her open lips. He slid his body closer to his face and soon his dick made it a couple inches into her waiting mouth.

"Suck it like you do your boyfriends" he told her as her lips wrapped around his shaft as best she could. It only took a few minutes and Jason was ready. He lifted up one more time and then brought his cock down fully into her mouth. He could hear her start to gag on it, but it was too late. He began to fuck her face hard as he felt his balls about to release his first hot load into his sisters mouth.

"Aggggg god" he said, almost too loud as his seed began to spew into her over and over. Jason had to grab her hair to keep control and rammed his prick as deep as he could into his sister. Soon his first orgasm had begun to subside, but his cock was still plenty hard. He glanced at the alarm clock: 2:39 AM. He had to move fast.

Moving quickly he crawled backwards and got his legs between Amy's "Almost done little sis" he told her as he looked at her pretty face. She had tears coming down her cheeks and cum around her mouth. Jason used a finger to see if her cunt was wet and it was, but not very much. He did not have time to care or be nice, so he grabbed her thighs, one on each side and lifter her legs high in the air, spreading them. He used one hand to position his dripping cock at the soft pink folds of her sex and rubbed it up and down a few times before slipping his cock head knot her.

It was warm and soft, even better than he had imagined all those nights masturbating to her image. He slid in just a bit and then stopped. No, how could he be this lucky!

"You're a virgin?" he said, but never waited for a reply. Instead his lust took over; his cock felt like a steel rod as he slid it back then with all his weight fell onto her, thrusting his shaft into her virgin cunt. Amy let out a whelp, a self-muffled cry of pain, but Jason hardly noticed. All he felt was the new warmth and lubrication of her hymen blood as he began to fuck his sister like a mad man. There was nothing gently or passionate about it, just hard raw sex.

Holding her legs up he thrust into her then back out repeatedly, fucking her like a frenzied animal. "Ohh god you are so tight" he said, now louder as his time was almost up and it did not matter if someone came it. Jason had his fingers gripped into the soft flesh of her ass as he pounded her over and over again. He figured he could last a while since he had just came in her mouth, but the sensation was almost too much, Her cunt was like a glove around him, squeezing and pulling his thick rod into her with each thrust. Time was lost to him as he banged his sister until he again felt his balls tighten. A few more deep plunges into her and his cock began to spasm. With a final push in he held himself there and let his seed flow into her. Every spurt of his hot cum sent electricity through his body until he finally collapsed on top of her.

Jason turned his head. He only had minutes left! His dick was still hard, so he sat back up. If her cunt was that tight, how would her ass be he thought. He grabbed his sister and flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her back onto her knees. On his own knees behind her, he put the tip of his cock on her puckered brown hole and began to push...

Jason's head hit the concrete basement floor with a thud. "Damn IT!" he almost yelled as he got himself up. Using the laundry sink he cleaned himself off a bit, then put on the shorts that he had left there for him earlier. He went upstairs and opened his sister's door slightly. She looked to be sleeping soundly in her favorite PJ's. Jason smiled and walked into his own bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my story for Literotica. I would appreciate your feedback and comments.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lustful Crossing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds