• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Accident with Mom

Sweet Accident with Mom

I am 24 years old and stay in Chennai and my mom and dad in Hyderabad. They used to visit me on and off. During their visits my mom used to stay for long durations upto 20 days but my father used to leave within 3 days because of his office. Remaining days, I and my mom will be alone. She being very close to me we usually roam around a lot and have lots of fun. But never I have viewed mom as an object of sex. But everything changed in matter of one small evening.

It was November 2012 (rainy season in Chennai). Since it was not raining in the evening my mother and I went out for shopping. We have completed our shopping and were returning home when it started raining. We deliberated on stopping but since it was not raining heavily and house was close by we decided not to stop and went further. Suddenly the slight rain has changed to huge downpour and within seconds we were drenched to core. By the time we reached home even my underwear was dripping water.

My mother immediately went to bedroom and pushed the door close but did not realize that it was not fully close. There was a small gap in the door enough for outside person to know what the inside person is doing if watched in a particular direction. I was just passing besides the bedroom and accidentally saw inside. Inside, my mother was facing the opposite of the door and she was drying her hair with a towel. She had removed her sari but she was in her sky blue blouse and aqua blue petticoat.

She was not a very sexy figure but she was very plump. That day I noticed that she had nice round buttocks. The space between the blouse and the petticoat is exposed and it immediately arouse me. I wanted to hold it in my hand and pinch it. That one thought had resulted in a chain reaction of what all to do with my moms body with in a fraction of seconds in my mind. I wanted to squeeze her buttocks, kiss her lips, bite her nipples and put my rock hard penis into her clit hole. But I realized that she was my mom and thought against doing it. But the desire of my cock overthrew the guilt of thinking such a way and also pushed me into man of action. In that spurt of the moment I decided that I am going to fuck her, whatever may be the consequences.

Now without any premeditated ideas, I went in with a marked enthusiasm and walked towards mom. My mother realized that I was coming in and was directing me not to come in as she was changing her dress without turning to my side. I took the opportunity and pushed her to the wall. She was now compressed between wall and me with her face facing wall. I thought that she should not escape and put my left leg between her two legs with my knee touching the wall leaving her legs no chance to move. I knew that her left hand cannot reach me, and hence with my right hand caught her right hand. My left hand was on and applying pressure on her left shoulder, pushing her to the wall.

It happened within a matter of seconds before she realized what was happening. She was suddenly asking "Aye, what r u doing? What r u doing?" I decided not to answer anything and started rubbing my lips on the back of her neck. She was feeling tickling sensation but with a worried voice was telling "Please don't do anything to me. I am your mom. We are not supposed to sleep together. Please, please."

My ears were deaf to her pleas. I was in my own world. I also realized that she was not trying vigorously to let go of me. I took my left hand and inserted in between her left boob and the wall with my palm facing her boob. It was so soft that I did not want to leave. I wanted to squeeze and bite her nipples. But my mom would escape from my grip I thought and decided to wait until my mom would give in. Already my cock was rock hard fully erected and touching the right buttock. I closed my eyes and kept on squeezing her boob when suddenly I realized that her left arm was free to move and it had caught my boob squeezing arm.

I realized my mistake and I was exerting full force on the left boob thinking that she might pull the arm out. To my utter shock and surprise she did not try to pull my arm out but instead she pushed it further in onto the right boob as if asking me to squeeze that also. I was so elated that I immediately let the grip loose but not so much that she can go out of control and turned her around. She willingly turned around but her eyes were closed and she was pushing her face forward as if asking me to kiss on her lips.

But my interest was on pinching and biting her nipples. So I bent a bit down with my face in front of the boobs. It was the closest distance I have seen boobs in my life. Because of the wet blouse her nipples were slightly visible. I took the nipples in my mouth without removing her blouse.

Suddenly an idea struck to me that if fuck her once, then she can be my sex slave all her life. Now if I waste time she might feel guilty about the whole issue and may not co-operate. So I decided to fuck her first rather than waste time doing all the things. So gradually I raised my head to her lips and started kissing on them. My mom also caught my hair and kissed wildly. I slowly pushed my back into her crotch region. Now my erect cock is actually touching her mound. She wanted more touch. So she lifted her right leg and placed her right knee on my buttocks. My cock was actually touching the clit. I could resist no longer. I placed both my hands on both her buttocks, pulled her back towards me slowly moved towards the bed pushed her on the bed.

I removed my wet pant and underwear totally showing my erect cock. Slowly I lifted her petticoat to the waist and spread her legs. She had a beautiful pink pussy with full hair with clear and distinguished pussy lips.

When I was seeing her pussy she suddenly exclaimed "Please let us not do it. It's a sin."

I knew that she was definitely talking half heartedly and she wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to. So with finality in my tone I told "You are a woman and I am a man before we are mother and son. We will do what all men and women can do." With that I brought the cock near my moms pussy, pushed it through the clit and into the clitoris and committed the ultimate sin. I understood that my mom was not having sex for quite a long time because it was fully lubricated and my cock was very easily going into that. It was so warm inside that already my balls were filled with cum and are bursting to unload. Within 15 strokes I ejaculated.

I think my mom also had an orgasm. She was shaking violently in horizontal direction and vertical direction and suddenly she exclaimed "aaaaaahhhhahahaaaaaahaahahhhaaaaaa. Chan you are soooooo good" and she was letting go of steam by heavy breathing. I also was heavily breathing fell on my mom and dozed off.

Morning I got up and saw that mom was already gone. I felt very guilty but very satisfied with nights events and slowly tried to confront mom. But I was in for another surprise

To be continued ......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Accident with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds