• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming to Terms Ch. 03

Cumming to Terms Ch. 03

I got up and ran to the door. My cock was as hard as steel, forming a tent in my boxers. As I locked the door, mom sat back on the edge of my bed with my ruler in her hand. I couldn't believe my own loving mother was about to measure the size of my swollen dick.

"Come over here in front of me." She commanded.

I did so, a bit embarrassed by my obvious excitement. The tent in my short hovered near moms face as I stepped in close. She giggled a little as she saw it.

"Looks as if its already primed for measuring." She said.

She grabbed the sides of my shorts and I looked down at her enormous boobs. The neck of her robe had lowered, revealing the first five inches of her deep cleavage. What I would give to have my cock sandwiched between those breasts. She pulled my shorts down to my knees and my dick sprung up and slapped my stomach. I heard her gasp as she stared at my rod of flesh.

"Oh my God!" She said.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No...it's just...it's just a little bigger than I expected." She said.

For a few long moments mom's eyes traveled up and down my thick stalk. She gawked at my giant hanging ball-sack.

"Jesus Christ!" She stated.

"You think it's big enough?" I already knew the answer by her reaction. She laughed and glanced up at me, but her eyes didn't leave my prick very long.

"Big enough? I can tell you right now, there's no way a girl your age is going to be able to accommidate that monster." She answered.

"Shall we measure." I said proudly.

"Um, okay." Mom answered.

She took the ruler and layed it on top of my cock, her long, painted fingernail brushed against my mushroom-shaped head, making my whole cock twitch.

"Sorry." She said.

Mom placed the end of the ruler flat against my pubic bone and pushed my dick down so that it was parallel so that we both could see the reading. Mom shook her head and gasped in disbelief.

"You are not 10 1/2 inches!" She said in awe.

"Looks that way to me." I said with pride.

"How can that be?" She said, her eyes glued to my dick.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I always heard that penis size ran in families, but your father in nowhere near this big." She said.

"You mean I'm bigger than dad?" I questioned.

She let out a breath of laughter.

"By nearly five inches...God, you're nearly double his size, in length and in girth." She said.

"Girth?" I asked.

"Girth is the thickness of a mans penis. God, I'm surprised you havent ripped my panties to shreds with that thing." She said.

I laughed a little.

"Is it normal for all those viens to poke out." I asked.

"Yes, it's normal, but I must say I've never seen that many. Look at them all, they're enormous. You see this one here, the one that runs up the shaft." She asked, running her nail along the bulging pipe on the underside of my cock.

"Yeah." I said.

"This is the tube your sperm travels up as it rises from your testicals."

She traced it with her finger all the way up to my plumb-sized cockhead.

"Then it shoots through the slit in your knob, right here." She said, poking my pisshole. "I'll just bet..." She continued with a curious look.

"What?" I asked.

"To prove my point..." She said.

Mom placed her hand around the base of my shaft. She looked up at me like a little girl who'd found a new toy.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked.

I knodded.

Mom squeezed my prick tight and pressed her thumb against my main vien, running it and her fist all the way back up to the head.

"Watch the slit." She said.

I did so and as her fist and probing thumb reached my knob, my piss hole opened and a big stream of white jism flowed out and ran down onto her hand.

"See there, I told you so?" She stated with a big smile. "I'm beginning to believe that 10 to 15 ropes isen't such a stretch after all.

"I told you." I said.

Mom kept her tight grasp at the base of my crown. My cock-cream ran down the top of her dainty hand.

"God, I can't even get my fingers around this thing, it's enormous. Scoot back a little." She said.

I took a step backwards and mom moved onto her knees in front of me. This was just too awesome. With her other hand she lifted my egg-sized balls, as if wieghing them.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

Again, I just knodded.

She kneeded them gently and her other hand slid down my shaft and arriving at the base, clasped tightly, so tight that my cock began to turn red, ballooning with blood. My knob became a deep purple and fuck juice continued to spew from the open slit. I could feel moms nails digging into my flesh as she tightened her vice grip on my rod. On my balls too, her nails dug as she fondled.

"That's amazing." She said.

"What?" I said.

"I can actually feel your cream sloshing around in there. My God you must produce by the gallons. Have you ever tasted your own spunk?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

"Well you've got plenty rising to the top. Do you want to try a taste?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

Mom released my balls but kept her monster hold at the base of my shaft. With her free hand, she gently took hold of my knob and whiped away the river of semen.

"It tastes the best when it's warm and fresh." She said. She moved her tight encircled fist slowly up my shaft until a milky stream of syrup bubbled from my tip.

"There we go...Here, try it."

Mom dipped her finger in my cream and brought it up to my mouth. I took it in, letting it float on my tongue.

"Mind if mom has a taste?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

She dipped her finger again and put a big gob of my semen in her mouth. Her reaction was amazing.

"My God it's so creamy." She said.

She took a second scoop and sucked it off her finger.

"I have never tasted it this sweet before. God I could live on this shit."

She looked into my eyes with a mischivous smile.

"Wanna feel something good?" She asked.

I knodded.

With her fist still tightly encircling the base of my bulging, blood engorged member, mom put her face close to my pole and blew lightly along the underside, just below my purple crown. It was amazing. She looked up at me and smiled as she blew.

"Feel good?" She asked.

"Amazing." I said.

"I want you to just relax and enjoy while mom keeps blowing her little kisses." She said.

For the next five minutes mom gently whisped her breath across every inch of my cock. By this time my shaft was tight and purple, the viens looked like they could explode, as mom continued her grasp at the base.

"Relax and feel my breath on you. Let moms gentle whispers surround you." She said.

"Mom." I muttered.

"Yes, sweetie?" She answered.

"Can I see your boobs?" I asked boldly.

Still blowing, she looked up into my eyes and a little smile fell acoss her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming to Terms Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds