• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let Me Be Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Let Me Be Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

I should have known, though, that what Daddy and I had together wouldn’t be perfect. Things rarely are. A half-hour after Daddy and I made love for the first time, the phone rang. He kissed me gently before rolling over to get it.

All I heard was this:

“Hello?”

“Well, hello darling. How was your trip?”

“Yes, she’s here. I can’t wait for you to meet her.”

“No, not yet.”

“Dinner would be wonderful.”

“Yes, I’ll let her know. Will we see you around 7?”

“Great. I’ll see you then. Bye, love.”

By this point, my heart was pounding into my chest and I was shaking a little. Love? Darling? Who was he talking to?

Daddy lay back down beside me.

“Sweetie, there’s something I should have told you,” he said, moving my hair out of my face.

“You’re seeing someone, aren’t you?” I asked, trying not to reveal my jealousy.

“Yes, Beth, I am.”

“Oh,” I said, softly. “Is she pretty?”

He chuckled. “Yes, and very intelligent, and funny. She reminds me of a grown-up version of you.”

“Well, why can’t you just have me?”

Oops. The jealous Beth won out. He regarded me with those dark brown eyes of his.

“Now, Beth, don’t give me a hard time. This is difficult enough the way it is. Don’t make me regret our love-making.”

“Sorry,” I whispered.

Daddy was right. He needed a lovely woman by his side, and it wouldn’t look very good if that woman was me.

“Does this mean we won’t ever…”

“Make love again?” he finished. “I hope not, but that’s up to you. Now, let’s take a shower and get dressed, hm?”

He patted my ass, and I giggled and got out of bed. I followed him into the shower, where we bathed each other. His hands moved expertly over my body, taking special care to tease my nipples and finger my ass. I turned around to let him wash my back and was rewarded with feeling his cock pushing urgently between my legs. I spread them for him and leaned against the shower wall as his cock pushed its way in. He wasn’t gentle this time; he thrust hard and deep in me until he had me screaming and begging him to push it in deeper. By the time he finally came, the water had turned cold and we had to hurry to get the soap rinsed off.

We dried and dressed quickly. I made sure to wear revealing clothing and just the right amount of makeup. I wanted this woman to feel intimidated. Maybe if she saw how much my daddy wanted me, she would leave us alone.

The doorbell rang at 7. I walked down the stairs slowly, making sure Daddy got a good look at me as I descended them (and making more sure that I didn’t trip and fall this time).
He whistled at me before going to answer the door. A beautiful woman with long red hair, deep blue eyes, and a gorgeous body entered.

“Oh, Andrea, you look stunning,” Daddy cooed.

“Now, James, stop it,” she said with a smile. “You’re going to make me blush.”

The way they looked at each other made me jealous. Had Daddy fucked her the way he fucked me? Were they in love?

“Andrea, this is my daughter Elizabeth,” Daddy said, beaming at me.

“Hello, Elizabeth,” she said, smiling. “It’s good to finally meet you. Your father is very proud of you.”
I couldn’t be mad at that.

“I learned everything I know from him,” I answered, grinning. “Glad to meet you.”
Was I? Damn.

I caught myself gazing at the way her body was shaped. She was wearing a silver dinner dress that accentuated her ample tits and tight ass. She was in her late 30s, but I could tell she was really taking care of herself. I wanted to feel her hair, and kiss her soft lips. Oh, God. Was I becoming a lesbian, too?

“Beth?” Daddy said.

“Huh?”

“Are you alright? I asked you a few times if you were ready to go.”

Andrea was looking at me now with a bewildered smile playing on those lips.

“Oh, yes. Sorry. I was thinking about finals.”

We had our dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant 30 minutes outside of Seattle. The food there is delicious, but I barely ate that night. Too many thoughts were going through my head, and I couldn’t pull myself away from visions of being in bed with Daddy and Andrea. About halfway through the meal, Andrea asked me if I would come with her to the ladies’ room.

“Whew,” she said as we walked in to the lounge area of the restroom. “A few minutes alone. Have a seat.” She patted the oversized loveseat that she had nestled herself into.

I sat down beside her cautiously. She smiled as I did, and reached for my hair.

“You are as lovely as your father said you were,” she purred. “I half expected you to be a little brat, but I should have known better. I’m quite impressed.”

She continued to run her fingers through my hair, and I could hear her breath become ragged.

“So, tell me Beth – how was he?”

“What?” I asked. “What do you …?”

“How was he in bed? Did it feel good?”

I was waiting for someone to walk in the restroom, to save me from this conversation, but no one did.

“How did you know?” I asked finally. “I mean, did he tell you?”

She laughed softly. “Yes, and no. He told me that he wanted to for a long time, and when I asked how you acted around him and if you were a virgin, all the answers he gave me suggested you wanted him, too. So, I encouraged him to go for it. I didn’t think he would – he was so embarrassed about his feelings for you. But as soon as I saw you two together, I knew you had made love.”

“You’re… you’re not mad?”

“No, dear. Not at all. My father and I had the same sort of relationship. I think that if more people were honest about it, the world would be a better place.”

By this time, our legs were intertwined, and she was rubbing her foot up and down my calf.

“I was hoping you and I could have a special relationship, too,” she continued. “I saw several pictures of you and fell in love. Or, at least lust. Be a love and lock the bathroom door.”

I did as I was told, my hands shaking. My pussy was dripping and it seemed like every nerve was tied in to pleasure centers. As I turned back around, Andrea greeted me with her lovely naked body.

“Beth, does this excite you?”

I nodded weakly. “Very much.”

I went to her and we embraced, our lips crushing together. Her tongue parted my lips and found its way into my mouth. As we kissed, she undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her hands found their way back to my ass, and she sighed heavily when she realized I wasn’t wearing underwear. She quickly pulled my shirt off and removed my bra before lowering me back down to the loveseat. Our bodies ground against each other, hips rotating, chests heaving.

Andrea moved me so that I was sitting spread-eagled on the couch and lowered herself to the floor.

“Oh, Jesus, you smell divine,” she said, and buried her face in my pussy.

Her tongue was doing things to me that Daddy’s didn’t, fucking me then sliding out again, flicking quickly back and forth against my clit. Daddy had been turning me on; Andrea was going to make me come. I started to moan loudly, but Andrea stopped and raised herself back up to face me.

“Open your mouth,” she said.

“Why?” I asked, bewildered. My pussy was still pounding, and I wanted desperately for her to finish.

“I want you to taste me,” she answered with a smile. I willingly opened my mouth, and she placed a sticky finger on my tongue. It tasted odd – very salty and gamey – but I found I wanted more of it.

“Like it?” she asked.

“Oh, yes,” I answered, and put her finger back in my mouth. I sucked all of her taste off her finger.

“Hungry little slut, aren’t you dear?”

“Mmm-mmm,” I responded.

“I am, too.”

And with that, she pulled me to the floor and put her pussy in my face. I grabbed her ass, that ass that made me wonder if I was a lesbian, and dove in as she started ravaging my pussy. I can’t say that I was in love with the taste, but with the way she was nibbling and sucking and biting and tongue-fucking me, I knew she was loving all that I was doing. That made me want to please her more.

I could feel her body start to quiver as she slid a finger into my ass. She was coming, moaning and panting, and kissing my pussy, and that sent me over the edge. I practically impaled my asshole on her finger, fighting the urge to scream out her name. We held each other as we came down, kissing each other softly. A few minutes later, we slowly dressed, trying to look presentable for Daddy. I asked Andrea if we were going to clean up any, but she just chuckled.

“I think the smell of us on each other would be just the sort of perfume your father would enjoy,” she said with a wink.

“Well, if it’s for Daddy’s sake, then I think we smell just fine,” I said in agreement.

Lucky Daddy had two girls now, and we two girls had each other.

More to come…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let Me Be Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds