• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner Party

Dinner Party

The sun has set quite some time ago as another day ends; we lay in our bed basking in the afterglow of our passionate lovemaking. I know that it sounds strange considering he's my Master and I'm His pet but we still make love like a normal couple sometimes. I lay on my side up against you with my head resting on your shoulder, your arm around me holding me close to you. My finger makes a lazy circle through the hair on your chest. My body and mind totally relaxed right now as I snuggle into you more. You feel me relax against you.

"Baby," you whisper softly, "You still awake?"

"Mmm.... yesss," I whisper back to you sounding very content.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

"Aww thanks that's so sweet. Well, you're not so bad yourself," as I kiss you softly.

"Speaking of amazing, I've been thinking I know that we've talked about this in the past and I think that its time for us or should I say you to do it. I want to invite some people over for dinner from work, have a nice dinner and then let them do whatever they want with you. I'm ready to share My sexy pet for just one night with my friends. Now of course there would be limits and if any one of them crosses that line they'd have to answer to me. Part of my job as your Master is to protect you, keep you safe and take care of you; I would never let anyone hurt you but you know that already. I know that you've been with strangers like this before but these are people that I know, but you are ready for this now. You're going to be my good little girl and do this, aren't you?"

"I can do nothing but obey you, Sir. I will do anything that you ask of me. All I want to do is please you."

"That's my good girl. You make your Master proud, little one," as you kiss me again softly.

I still lay up against your side feeling very sleepy even though we're in the middle of a discussion.

"Can we continue this in the morning?" I'm really tired."

"Good night and sleep well, sweetness. We can finish this tomorrow."

You place soft kiss on my forehead though I've already fallen asleep. You pull me closer to you and pull the covers up over us more and drift off yourself.

We wake up the next morning still snuggled together; you ask me if I slept well and I tell you that I did. You kiss me and ask if I remember what we were talking about last night. I tell you yes I do and I'm ready to do it whenever your friends are available to come over for dinner.

You tell me that you've already spoken to them just about coming over for dinner they don't know what's in store for them just yet. You go on to tell me that they are all able to come over this Saturday night, but you will tell them at some point just what's going to happen after dinner you thought that you'd save that surprise for last.

"Oh, so soon? Well, I've got a lot to do between now and then; a house to clean and grocery shopping to do. I want to make everything just perfect for your friends and make you proud of me."

"I am very proud of you, you've come quite a long way since I first started training you and took you to our first party at the mansion, My sexy pet."

"Thank you, Sir. Just hearing you say that makes me very happy to know that I've pleased you that much."

You kiss me deeply, passionately as we start our day in the usual manner with me giving you an awesome blowjob to start your day off right. A few days pass as I make my preparations for our night with your friends and soon Saturday arrives. I spend most of the morning and part of the afternoon cleaning the house then I go into the kitchen to start making dinner.

Time goes by so quickly as I realize that I need to get into the shower and get all cleaned up before they arrive. As I walk towards the master suite I pass your office; you're sitting there at your laptop probably either doing some work or just surfin' the net. I stop and lean against the doorway.

"Babe, you want to join me in the shower? I need to start getting ready before they all get here."

"Mmmm, yeah," you say with a smile. "What a perfect way to start the evening, huh?"

I get into the shower first you come in shortly after me. We kiss and tease but at the same time wash each other lovingly. Doesn't even seem like anything unusual is going to happen here tonight everything seems very normal although deep down inside I'm a little nervous about being with your friends. I want to please you so much.

We finish our shower stepping out I dry you off first then myself. I lotion my entire body with Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne so I smell really sexy for you and our guests. I walk into the bedroom to find that you've already picked out my outfit for this evening. Hmmm so that's what you were doing before you got into the shower with me.

I look at the outfit lying on the bed, great minds must think a like this is exactly what I was planning on wearing if you hadn't chosen it for me. It's very sexy, but not too slutty. I didn't think that you wanted me to look like a total whore in front of your friends. I'm much more than that to you.

I start to get dressed putting on the corset top first that pushes my breasts up putting them on display and showing oh so much cleavage. Then I pull on the black leather miniskirt that definitely shows off my long legs. I sit on the bed to put on the thigh hi stockings and my black spike heel shoes on and then walk over to the dresser to decide which collar to wear tonight. You walk in just about then seeing me standing there looking so hot and sexy.

"Oh god baby, you are so beautiful standing there like that, not to mention so sexy. Hum maybe I should call this whole thing off and not share you tonight. Well, on second thought its going to be so hot watching you getting fucked by my friends and probably enjoying yourself too, if I know My sexy pet as well as I think I do."

"Thank you Sir. You know that it's my job to look good for you always. And as far as enjoying getting fucked by your friends you are definitely right about that. Now which collar to wear tonight, the flat silver necklace that I wear everyday or the one that you gave me before the party at the mansion with all the diamonds on it?"

"Well I think that My pet should wear this one."

You pick up the one with all the diamonds and put it around my neck.

"It matches the sparkle in your eyes," as you spin me around so you can kiss me.

It's one of those kisses that leaves me panting and hot, your hands lightly touching my body all over. I guess you're getting me all warmed up for your guests and doing quite a good job at it. You break our kiss as look at your watch and see that our guests should arrive very soon. Damn I could fuck you right now you've left me wanting you and your hard cock that I felt against me while we kissed.

I head into the kitchen to check on dinner as you go into the den and make sure that the bar is stocked with everything that you will need for tonight. We are both making our final preparations when the doorbell rings; our guests are here and right on time. You tell me again how good I look and how sexy I am as you kiss me.

You reach down between my legs and let your fingers brush against my wet cunt sliding upwards to stroke my clit. I whimper as we stand at the door while you kiss me and tease my clit and cunt. You open the door as your hand slides out from under my leather mini skirt. You've left me panting and trying to gain my composure as your friends stand at the door.

The 4 guys have arrived at the same time you let them in and greet them, introducing them all to me. Their eyes are certainly on me right now lingering on every curve of my body especially the way that I'm dressed not leaving much to the imagination. I graciously welcome them to our home and hope that they have a wonderful evening.

While you're talking shop with your friends I excuse myself to go get dinner on the table. As I leave the room I can hear them tell you how lucky you are and how hot I am. I return a few minutes later and as I enter the room all eyes are on me again watching as I walk towards all of you. I tell you that dinner is ready and I hope that everyone is hungry. You walk over to me and kiss me deeply, take me by the hand and tell your friends,

"Come on guys, let's go eat. I'm sure that it's going to be awesome. She's a great cook, too."

"Thanks, baby. I hope that you all will love it."

We get to the dining room and sit down to a very nice dinner.

While we eat dinner we talk about all kinds of subjects, but mostly the guys are very curious about me. Asking me all kinds of questions about what it's like to be a submissive, I don't think that they quite understand what it's all about. They think that its whips and chains, kinky stuff and something that involves pain all the time. We both try to explain to them that it's not at all like that. There isn't much pain involved except when I get punished. And even then you would never hurt me intentionally. I think that they have a better understanding by the time dinner is over.

We all enjoyed our meal quite thoroughly and are very full; they compliment me on how great everything was and how much they enjoyed it. You suggest that we move into the den and get more comfortable, have a few drinks and get this party started. You and the guys go to the den ahead of me, I stay behind to clear the table and join you in a few minutes. I walk into the room you've already gotten the guys a drink it seems like everyone is having a good time. As I approach the bar you tell me,

"Hi baby, glad you could join us. Guinness, my sexy pet?"

"Yes please, Sir."

I hear a couple of the guys make a comment about how I called you Sir, but I let it go. It's all so very new to them. You hand me my beer and tell me that its time for me to mingle with your guests as you kiss me.

"Yes Sir," I tell you as I walk away.

I sip my beer as I walk up to the cutest guy there (but not as handsome as my Master) and I ask him if he's having a good time. He says that he is and I tell him that it's about to get a whole lot better. I get closer to him and kiss him deeply. His hands are all over me instantly, I can feel them on my ass groping it and pulling me closer to him. Our kiss becomes more heated as his tongue invades my mouth; I kiss him back wanting to please him also.

His hands slide up the front of my thighs and underneath my leather mini skirt pulling it up as he does it exposes my bare ass and cunt to everyone else in the room. By his reaction I think that he's a bit surprised to find that I'm not wearing any panties. But quickly finds his way to my cunt cupping my now wet hot sex, slipping a finger in between my swollen lips and stroking my clit.

I moan as I feel another set of hands on me from behind touching, caressing exploring my body his hands brushing against my nipples. I'm standing between 2 guys now with their hands all over me, taking turns kissing me. They guide me over the couch undressing me, pulling my top off and exposing my breasts my nipples that are hard nubs now and pushing my leather mini down so it's around my ankles. They remove my skirt as I'm gently pushed down on the couch so I'm on my hands and knees with my hands resting on the arm of the couch.

One of the guys gets in front of me and places is hard cock against my mouth, I start to lick and suck him eagerly. The other guy gets behind me I feel his fingers between my legs feeling how wet I am before he slides his hard cock into my cunt and starts to fuck me. I'm sucking the one guy and getting fucked by the other when the other 2 guys join us. I feel their hands all over me going underneath me to find my nipples and clit and start to pull and pinch them. I whimper and moan around the cock that's in my mouth.

I'm surrounded by so many mouths, hands and cocks that it could be overwhelming but I know that you are there watching over me so it doesn't get too out of hand so I just relax and enjoy it. They roll me over so I'm on my back now, they all start taking turns licking and sucking my clit and nipples so many mouths on me now making me moan more. One of the guys decides to fuck my cunt, sliding in all at once and fucking me hard. I get another cock in my mouth and start to suck it.

"Oh you like this, you like getting fucked hard, don't you?," he says as he pounds into my cunt.

I can only moan back at him as my orgasm hits me hard, covering his cock in my juices and running down my thighs. I feel his cock twitch inside me as I'm cumming and he unloads into me. One of the guys says he wants to fuck my ass, so I get on my hands and knees and lean down so my ass and dripping cunt are totally exposed to him for his pleasure. He rubs his cock against my soaked cunt first, I moan as his cock enters my ass and starts to fuck it slowly and then buries his hard cock in my ass over and over.

"Ohhhhh your tight ass feels so good around my cock. You like getting your ass fucked?"

I can only manage to whimper and moan back him as my clit and nipples are being played with again while he fucks my ass.

"I'll take that as a yes," he growls as he strokes into me deeply, his cock fills my ass.

I feel fingers enter my cunt and start to fuck it as he fucks my ass, so I'm so filled up now and getting fucked so well. My swollen hard clit is being pulled and pinched by other fingers and I can't take it anymore. My whole body shudders as another orgasm rips thru my body, my juices running down my thighs. The guy who is fucking my ass pulls out and cums all over my ass and back; I can feel it dripping down.

They keep putting me in different positions and changing places so they've all fucked my cunt, ass and mouth numerous times and either cum in me or on me. They all get up now knowing that I must be exhausted from all the fucking and cumming so many times. They help me to my feet as I give each of them a soft kiss and tell them that I hope that they had a good time.

They tell me thanks for the great night that they enjoyed it so much. You walk towards us and come to my side putting your arm around me, pulling me close to you somewhat possessively. You tell them that you're going to go put me in the Jacuzzi tub; you'll be right back to see them out and to help themselves to another drink if they'd like.

You take me back into the master suite and help me into the tub the warm water swirling around my tired, sticky body. It feels so good. You tell me that I'm such a good girl and that you are so proud of me tonight as you kiss me tenderly. You tell me that you have to go see the guys out and to relax that you'll be back in a few minutes.

My sore body relaxes in the warm water, part of me is glad that tonight is over although it was pretty hot and I did enjoy it. I think that you are relieved that it's over too. You see your friends out; they thank you for sharing me with them and hot it all was. You tell them that you're glad that they enjoyed it, to drive safe and you will see them at work.

You return back to me soaking in the tub and get undressed slipping into the water with me. You carefully and tenderly bathe me your hands so gentle on my sore tired body. You even get out of the tub to get my shampoo and conditioner so you can wash my hair. All the while you keep telling what a good girl I am and how proud you are of me as you kiss me softly.

When I'm all nice and clean you help me out of the tub and dry me off then put me to bed. You lay down with me holding me till I drift off and then you leave me for a little while to go tidy up a bit and check your email. You come back and crawl in bed with me snuggling up behind me putting your arms around me and pulling me close to you as you place a gentle kiss on my shoulder. You whisper in my ear, "love ya baby."

And almost as if I heard you say that to me I answer you with an "Mmmmmmm" and snuggle back into you more as you fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds