• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Succubae Seduction Ch. 26

The Succubae Seduction Ch. 26

123

With a rampaging dragon tearing up downtown and trying to eat Areth, Lyden rushes to the rescue. Unfortunately he's still extremely weak from healing Captain Richard Jewkes's officer, and even Becky and Lisa are exhausted from the effort. How will Lyden surpass this challenge?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 26

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Blue and the Grand Meister

I waste no time in running for the elevator, wishing I had the strength left in me to super speed. Healing Johnathan took almost everything I have. I almost knock over the doctors as they rush into the newly restored man's room.

"Lyden, what are you going to do?" Brooke asks me as she catches me before I tip over from dodging the doctors. "You're too weak to stand up to that beast! Hell, you're barely able to stand at all." I spare a glance back at the mermaid, and see that Becky and Lisa are groggily trying to follow us. Because I'm not looking, I slam into something soft and go down hard. I don't worry about the doctor I just bowled into as I regain my feet, rushing for the elevator.

The image of Areth frantically dodging the dragon's attacks flits through my mind, and my resolve doubles. "I don't know," I tell her, "but I can't just leave her out there!"

By the sounds of the footsteps behind me, Becky, Lisa, and Jewkes are hot on our heels. I feel sorry for Becky and Lisa, knowing they haven't gotten nearly enough rest, after the energy they gave me to heal the wounded officer.

Reaching the elevator, I frantically mash on the down arrow, willing the conveyance to go faster. I can't help but wonder if the stairs would have been faster, I'm so impatient. Of course, I really don't have the energy right now for that, anyway.

"Lyden, listen to me," Brooke's voice is pleading now. "I once saw over seventy five of my people take on a water dragon. When it was over, only two lived. They're not something you can take on alone."

The doors open and I freeze in shock, not at the mermaid's words, but at the sight of the woman in the square box.

My hesitation costs us, as the very plain looking Miranda Olsen whips out her pistol, and points it at my chest. "Get in," she states, twisting the wrist with the weapon in it to emphasize her point, "all of you."

"I don't have time for this," I mutter, but I see her eyes narrow, and her hand tighten on the pistol's grip. She looks over my shoulder for just a moment as more doctors go rushing down the hallway we'd just come from, but it's not enough to give me an opening. I do as she says.

The doors close behind us, and I realize just how crowded this elevator is. The barrel presses against my chest, and I know I don't have the energy or the skills to dodge this bullet.

"What are you doing here, Miranda?" Jewkes asks, and I notice he's dropped the honorific 'Agent'.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to resist killing off the other agent that entered the house," she says through gritted teeth, but I can still hear the anger and loathing behind it. "I should just kill you right here and now, but my superiors want to talk with you first, and trying to explain your death in here would be too much hassle and paperwork."

I can feel Lisa tense on my right at the same moment Brooke moves on my left. Their actions are quick and fast, as the martial artist strikes the gun holding hand up, and Brooke drops to kick our antagonist's feet out from underneath her.

The pistol goes off, and sparks fly as one of the lights extinguishes. There is a short scuffle in the small room, and I have just enough energy to get jostled around as the Lisa, Brooke, and Richard subdue the mad agent just in time for the doors to open.

"I don't know how you managed to escape last time, or make all the evidence disappear," Captain Jewkes says as he cuffs her hands behind her back, "but this time you're not getting away."

"You don't know what you're dealing with," Miranda screams, and then spits on me. Luckily her aim is terrible, and her saliva lands on my shirt instead of my face. "He's a monster. He should be put down like the beast he is! My superiors will never stand for this."

"Come on, let's go," he says, ignoring her comment and shoving her towards the exit while giving her, her Miranda rights. We get a few odd stares, but no one questions the sight of an officer in uniform arresting a yelling and screaming lady.

Once in my car, Richard pulls out another set of cuffs, and uses them to secure her to the bottom of one of the benches in the Orange Bubble.

"We don't have time to take her to the station," I tell the older man, wearily.

"I'm not taking her there again," the hook-nosed man replies evenly. "Someone high up let her go last time. I'm not willing to let that happen again."

I can already feel my car in motion, as I plop down on the soft bed in the back. Maybe I have enough time to take a quick nap, I'm so tired.

Hands fumbling at my pants brings my head up slightly, and I see Brooke's determined sea green eyes looking back at me. "If you won't listen to reason, and wait until you have enough energy, then I'm just going to have to give you some," she states testily.

"Um, what about. . . ." I trail off as I nod to Jewkes and Miranda. Considering the fun earlier today, I know she's not concerned about Lisa and Becky.

Her cheeks go bright red, but I see her resolve strengthen before she answers. "They can watch if they want to. I'm not willing to lose you, because I was too shy."

"We'll help, too," Lisa says, coming over to the bed.

"No," Brooke states firmly as she pulls my pants down and off. "You're both too weak to give much after helping that other officer." Despite the redhead's hands frantically working my cock, I'm not getting very stiff. The mood just isn't right for this sort of thing, and having Richard Jewkes and Miranda Olsen both staring wide-eyed at us doesn't help. "Come on," Brooke pleads with my flesh between her fingers. "We don't have much time."

I watch as her cheeks go red, and a moment later she turns back to my other two women. "I guess I'll need your help after all. Get undressed," she orders them, then stands and does the same. Richard's eyes nearly bulge out of his head as all three women strip without any modesty. "Don't touch him," she continues to give commands to Becky and Lisa, "I don't want you getting too drained, but do what you can to turn him on."

"This is disgusting and vile!" Miranda spits venomously, but as the brunette and dirty blonde crawl onto the bed on either side of my head and start rubbing their crotches next to me, I finally begin to stir down south. A moment later when I feel Brooke's warm wet mouth encompass the head of my penis, that stirring becomes a storm. It only takes a few seconds before she's deep throating my conforming length, and she wastes no time in lubing me up with her saliva.

"This should be hard enough, now," she murmurs, looking me in the eyes again. Lifting her body up, I can't help but admire her sleek form as she straddles my hips, reaches down to aim my tool, then impales herself on me in one quick motion. "Sorry there's no time for foreplay, ungh," she grunts as she lifts herself back up, and lets her slight weight bring her back down, "but we need to hurry."

I nod that I agree, and can see that Lisa has two fingers in her coochy, while Becky is still rubbing her clitoris and tweaking the overlarge nipple on her right breast. Surprisingly I see Richard has his cock out, and is stroking it in time to Brooke's movements. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but decide to worry on it another time. I'm more surprised by the look on Miranda's face, a cross between disgust, hatred, nausea, longing, and lust. It would be comical, if the situation weren't so serious.

And pleasurable.

"She's taking the whole thing. . . ." I can barely hear the captured agent mutter in awe.

Looking back to my current lover, I know I need to get her off fast, and lean up to grab the back of her neck, and pull her down into a passionate kiss. Her tongue darts into my mouth with force, and I drop my left hand to her right tiny nipple, thumbing it, and making her moan into my mouth. Her vagina feels fantastic as it slides up and down my length, and I move my hips in time with hers, trying to bring her closer to the edge.

"You can't cum," she whispers into my ear, breaking the kiss. A moment later she grabs my head and guides it to her left breast, and I latch on hungrily. I understand what she's telling me. This is a time where I have to take, and give nothing back.

Well, not entirely nothing, I think, and concentrate on her pleasure, trying to drive it even higher. "Oh, Lyden, ungh, you shouldn't be doing that!" she moans above me, and I feel a slight dip in my already slackened reserves, but don't let up. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm . . . Ungh, I . . ." Her pussy clamps down on my phallus and I feel her energy flow into me, rejuvenating my limbs. The exertions of healing Johnathan Stokes aren't entirely washed away, but I no longer feel like I need a weeklong nap.

Releasing her small breast from my mouth, I see that one side of me is vacated, and I roll Brooke over so that I'm on top. Looking down at the gorgeous woman, I can see that her chest is flushed, and her breathing labored. A slight sheen of sweat beads her brow, and her hair is still a mess from earlier, but she is still one of the most beautiful creatures in the world to me.

"I love you," I state, then drop my mouth back down to hers, and piston my hips back and forth, driving myself into her as deeply and powerfully as I can. From the way her fingernails dig into my back, I suspect she's still sensitive from her last orgasm, but I don't let up.

A dual-toned moan on my left makes me look in that direction, and I see that Becky and Lisa are locked in a passionate kiss, their legs scissored together, hips moving against one another. I have to look away, too turned on by the sight, and concentrate on getting Brooke off again.

I almost lose it when I feel the two loving women's orgasmic power flow into me, weakened without actual physical contact. A grunt from Jewkes, and a bit more strength, tells me Jewkes is blowing his load, allowing me to bring myself back under control. Never thought I'd get this type of help from him, much less any man.

Just in time as I sense the Orange Bubble come to a stop, and Brooke cries out wordlessly, soaking my crotch and the bed at the same time.

I have to use the mental image of Areth in trouble to goad myself into pulling out of the mermaid with a wet squelching sound, and redress to the sound of Miranda calling us all disgusting perverts. Despite the mood I'd been in when I'd gotten into the car, I have to painfully stuff my sloppy but stiff prick into my pants, before rushing out the door to see where we're at. There will be plenty of time for hygiene later. At least, there'd better be plenty of time!

Two blocks away I can hear screaming and the sound of destruction. "Get back in the car," I tell whoever had stepped out behind me. "Be ready to get us at a moment's notice."

"You're really going to fight that thing?" Jewkes asks me.

"Are you crazy?" I ask, but don't wait for a response before tearing off down the street in the direction of the noise. I don't use my super speed, though everything in me cries out that I should. I'm going to need all the energy I've got to get away from the dragon once I've safely nabbed the troublesome little fairy.

"What can you tell me about dragons?" I ask the sword on my left hip.

Some of them are intelligent, and some are barely more than mindless beasts. Their scales are almost impenetrable, no matter their intelligence. The assassin is correct, however, in that you shouldn't try to take this one on. Shemhazau's voice in my head informs me.

"Does its color mean anything?" I seem to remember in some novels that color depicted a dragon's abilities.

No. Color is no more important than skin color is in a human. Abilities come from within, not without.

There's no more time for conversation, as the dragon comes into view, its large light blue body chasing after a small golden speck.

I use my super speed now, moving to Areth's side and grabbing her out of the air.

"About time you showed up," she pants, and I can tell she's almost out of endurance. "A couple more minutes, and I would have had to take care of the thing myself."

An anger-filled growl behind me spurs me up into super speed again.

"Dodge left," I hear the small woman in my hand yell. I move without thinking. And almost get singed by a gout of flame for my trouble. "I meant my left, dolt!" If I hadn't been on super speed, I'd be extra crispy right now.

"Well, how was I—" I cut myself off as I hear the dragon sucking in to attempt another attack. Placing the fairy on my shoulder, I scream, "Hold on!" Shoving hard off the ground, I launch into the air in time to feel a heat wave blast beneath me. Windows on the buildings next to us zip by as the force of my jump propels us higher and higher.

"Brilliant!" Areth titters next to me, her hands tightly holding onto my dark hair. "But how are you going to land?"

Smiling, I call forth my wings, the pain of them ripping through my back and shirt minimal compared to what landing without them would feel like. I also note that the energy required to summon the brown leathery extensions is less than in the past.

"Um, the dragon is still coming to eat you," Areth announces, and I look back to see that the beast has taken to the air behind us.

Well, that didn't work out as planned.

"Fly!" the pixie screams, taking to the air and tugging on the remains of my shirt.

"I can't!" I yell, desperately flapping my too-large wings and spinning us both about.

"What kind of—" Areth shakes her head as I right myself and begin to fall back towards the monster below us. "We're dead."

Not if I can help it, I think, as I see the blue dragon's toothy maw open up, easily large enough to swallow us whole. I just hope I have enough energy in me for this.

Closing my eyes tight, I concentrate on what I want to accomplish, and feel my body conforming to the image.

A surprised squeal sounds below me and I open my eyes in time to see the blue dragon frantically trying to get away from my plummeting bulk. Spreading wings that are no longer too large for my dragon's body, I'm able to guide our descent.

I spy a park off to my right, and carefully turn in that direction.

"Where am I, and why can't I control what I'm doing?" Areth's voice seems to speak directly into my mind, and I look around for her, but can't see her. I do, however, notice something that makes my blood run cold.

The only other time I've transformed into a dragon, I was brown, similar to the color of my hair and wings. I'm still brown, but now there is an unmistakable hint of gold to my scales.

"What the heck?" I ask no one in particular as my hands—paws? Talons?—touch the rich grass of the park. Speaking of which, the long talons on each finger are striated with shiny chrome and dark ebony colors. "What the heck?" I ask again, glad I'd formed a human tongue, and not the dragon's usual forked one.

When you change shape, you use what's around you, my father's voice says. The mass has to come from somewhere. Thus far, you've been using what matter is in the air around you. You probably didn't notice, but there was a small shockwave when you changed, as air and other particle rushed towards you.

"Shemhazau?" Areth asks in my mind. "Is that you?"

"But my clothes didn't transform last time!" I protest, remembering how I'd woken up naked, and afraid I've lost both the fairy and my father in my ignorance.

Did you concentrate on your clothes being there when you changed back?

Thinking back, I realize that I hadn't been conscious when I'd changed back. I'd better not take a nap before transforming back to my real form, I think.

The ground shuddering reminds me that I'm not out of danger yet.

The blue dragon looks at me speculatively, and I know he's trying to evaluate the change in me. Hopefully he'll decide I'm too much trouble and retreat.

"That's a female," Areth tells me, "and from the looks of things, she's interested in you."

"Interested?" I ask. "As in. . . ."

"She wants to mate," comes the all too happy reply. "She wants to do perverted thing with you!"

But I'm obviously not a dragon. Well, that's better than fighting, at least.

Not really, my father dashes my hopes. She doesn't look like the intelligent kind, and their mating habits are a lot more violent than the smart ones.

Remembering how violent TanaVesta could be, I shuddered. This really wasn't turning out like the rescue I'd hoped it would be.

"Is there any way to convince her I'm not a good mate?" I ask, hoping to avoid fighting this monster.

Dragons respect strength. If you let her kill you, she won't be interested. But I don't think that's a good plan to follow.

I can't help but agree. So, it's either play her game and fight for my life, or rather our lives considering Areth and Shemhazau, or try running again.

I'm sick of running.

Be very careful of using your claws. I don't know what might happen.

The female dragon lunges forward at the same time I do, her teeth going for my long throat. Ducking my head just in time, I bring it up hard, slamming a horn on top of my head into her jaw.

The blow does her no harm as she accepts it and moves away for a brief second, before coming back at me, this time standing on her rear legs, fore claws extended. Whipping my body around, I bring my tail to bear and feel it smack satisfyingly against her side.

I realize my mistake too late, as my tail isn't enough to knock her bulk aside, and now my back is to her. I can feel her talons dig into my sides, my scales barely slowing them.

"Ow, ow, ow," Areth yells into my brain.

Screaming in pain, I rear up, craning my neck around, and bite one of her legs. My counterattack catches her off-guard, and she disengages before I can really sink my teeth in. Warily we circle each other, and I can hear the sounds of police sirens and choppers flying overhead. We're going to be on national news after this.

"Then my plan worked," Areth says, and I'm so shocked that she'd actually intended for something like this to happen, that I miss the blue dragon's next attack.

Her head bowls into my chest, knocking me onto my back, and I can feel one of my wings get wrenched, as she climbs on top of me and goes for my throat again.

Instinctively I inhale deeply, and bellow at her, flame pouring from my open mouth, and burning my human tongue.

"Ouch, that hurt!" Areth screeches in my mind.

Better not do that again! At least it got her off me. We circle around again, and now I see that cops have the park surrounded, weapons drawn and ready.

The female watches me warily, head low to the ground and tongue snaking out occasionally to taste the air.

Any advice? I ask mentally, my tongue hurting too badly to try to actually speak.

"Don't die," Areth responds helpfully.

She's taken your measure now, son. Her next attack will be in earnest.

No sooner are those words in my mind, than she launches herself at me again. I can hear gunfire, loud pops that almost sound like popcorn popping, and I can feel rounds bouncing harmlessly off my tough hide. Sparks fly from her blue scales as well, as we come together, teeth snapping and claws trying to gain purchase.

Pain flares across my abdomen as she scores a strike. Using my long neck, I get my head behind her, and latch onto one of her wings where it connects to her body.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Succubae Seduction Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds