• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision

Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision

12

Hi! This story serves as the sequel to my first story; Me, My Mother & A Small Caravan, I hope you like it!

*

I shoved my books into my bag for the last time that term. The first year of my literature degree had just ended, and my mother would be picking me up to take me back home for the summer.

Two months ago, my mother and I had taken a short holiday together and what started as a playful game escalated into us becoming full-blown lovers. I still masturbate nightly about the first time we had had sex; getting into our shared bed a little tipsy after a night at the campsite social club having made a pact to pretend to be a couple, and all the day's semi-acted flirting went to the next level and before either of us really knew what was happening my mother was underneath me.

It had been my first time having sex without a condom and I pretty much shot my load as soon as the reality of what was happening hit me. The first woman I ever ejaculated inside was my own mother and it more incredible than I could ever have imagined.

Whenever she could my mother would drive up to visit me but it's such a long drive we only managed to get together three times between then and now and I missed her like crazy. Like a lover.

I scurried back to my room and packed, then began the interminable wait for her little hatchback to pull into the car park.

My phone chirped. "I'm here!" her text message declared. "Come let me in xxxx"

I sprinted down the stairs and opened the door and there she stood, beaming from ear to ear. We embraced and I turned to let her follow me to my room.

My bedroom door shut behind us and I flicked the latch. My mother stood there in a short denim skirt and a yellow strappy top, her huge cleavage beckoning me. She had her dark hair tied back. We didn't say anything, we just fell into each other's arms. We kissed hungrily, groping at each other's bodies. She breathed "Just a quick one, we've a long drive home" as she unbuckled my jeans.

I spun her round and she placed her palms on my desk. I dropped my boxers exposing my aching hard on as she lifted her skirt exposing her broad fat backside to me. I thumbed her white panties down and she stepped out of them, spreading her legs as she bent over my desk.

I took hold of her hips and lined my cock up with her twitching vagina. She must have been dripping wet the whole drive up, she was sopping.

I nuzzled the head of my erection against her opening and she yielded, enveloping my engorged head. She gasped as I sank my entire length inside her, stifling a moan of my own. I still had flatmates on my floor, and the walls were paper thin so we knew the importance of staying quiet.

I sank all the way in until my hips were pressing against her beautiful fat arse cheeks. I lent forward and kissed the back of her shoulder. "You still taking the pill?" I asked.

She nodded. After returning from our holiday, I was worried the holiday haze would fade and she wouldn't be willing to begin contraception as that would be admitting to ourselves what was happening, but neither of us felt any shame. We knew it was taboo and that certainly added to the excitement, but there was nothing wrong with our relationship.

I grinned and began easing in and out of my mother's vagina, my erection glistening with her juices with every exit stroke. I looked down to watch my mother's beautiful thirty-eight year old vagina yielding to her son's nineteen year old cock as she tried to breathe her way through the pleasure, struggling not to moan.

I sped up, sinking into my mother over and over. It felt so brazen, her panties still around one ankle, her skirt hitched up and my own pants bunched around my ankles.

Getting near I released her hips and leaned over her, hooking my hands underneath and freeing her huge 38F tits from her strappy top and squeezing them as I humped her over my desk.

"I'm getting near mum." I groaned.

"Cum in me son, empty your balls inside your mother, I want your cum inside me." she gasped.

I pushed my cock as deep in her as my hips would allow and my legs trembled as my balls tensed and I came, ropes of sticky cum pulsing out of me and into my mother's cunt. She squirmed beneath me, her own legs trembling as she orgasmed, her breasts jiggling in my hands as she trembled.

My cock eventually stopped pulsing as my orgasm subsided and my mother's breathing steadied as she bit her lower lip, her hips grinding and her vaginal muscles working their magic on my cock, squeezing any remaining cum from my length.

She turned her head and I kissed the side of her mouth sloppily.

She giggled and said "I missed you so much."

I grinned back and agreed.

My slackening cock slipped out of her and a glob of my cum leaked out, running down the inside of her milky thigh. "Damn honey, have you been saving this up?" she said as she stood up and spilled more of my semen out of her vagina. She grabbed a tissue from my desk and held it against her thigh, catching my cum as it dribbled down.

"I've nowhere else to put it" I smiled. She smiled back mischievously.

I stood back to look at her; her strappy top pulled down and her full breasts exposed, nipples erect, her skirt bunched up and her thick, pale thighs slick with my cum as she caught it in the tissue.

She caught all my cum as it leaked out of her vagina and threw the tissue in my waste paper bin, then took another tissue and wiped the slimy trails of cum from her thigh. There was something about this that utterly fascinated me, I could watch it for hours. Whenever we had had sex I would always watch my cum leak out of my mother and watch or help her clean it off. Perhaps it was something tribal, like I had marked her as mine.

My mother pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt. I stopped her from putting her breasts away by having a gentle fondle, massaging the soft flash and thumbing her stiff, large nipples. We kissed deeply, our tongues wrestling before she pushed me away and shook her head like she was coming out of a daze.

"Stop it you, or we'll never get home, and I'm not having you getting me all turned on again before a long drive." she chided playfully. I grinned and watched her tuck her fat breasts back into her top, feeling my spent penis begin to twitch back to life.

It was going to be a long drive.

The motorway passed beneath us relentlessly, the exits counting down painfully slowly.

We chatted and listened to the radio which passed the time, but both of us ached to be intimate.

"You know, every time we part, I get really worried that your senses will get the better of you and you'll decide we should stop being intimate." I eventually said as dusk was setting. My mother glanced to me then back to the road.

"I think the same thing. You're nineteen and you're surrounded by pretty girls. I find it hard to understand why you would choose me over them." she said.

I didn't really have an answer. I knew how I felt and that was all I had to go on.

"I suppose I've never felt as close to anyone as I do to you. We were always very close when I was growing up, even when dad was still around. The girls at uni may be pretty and I've had a couple of girlfriends but something was always missing."

"Have you spoken to or seen your dad lately?" my mother asked.

"He rings me now and then. Every time all I can think about is how I'm sleeping with his ex-wife now." I said.

My mother spluttered with laughter. "Well I hope I can trust you not to mention that!" she laughed. I grinned.

"When he asks "How's your mother doing" it's hard not to. He always says it like you're some unfortunate woman he feels sorry for just because he has some new girlfriend and you're still single as far as anyone knows."

My mother chuckled. "My friends have tried to matchmake me a few times, they are always showing me pictures of their divorced male friends on that annoying face-page website saying "You'd love Malcolm or George or Dave, you should let me introduce you! I ache to tell them I have my nineteen year old toy boy's swimmers still inside me from the weekend."

We laughed together. We had really enjoyed showing off on our holiday, where no one knew us so we could display our relationship as publicly as we wanted, to the point of people almost catching us having sex in changing cubicles and round the back of the social club.

We eventually made it home, pulling into our cul-de-sac.

My mother parked the car on the kerb and we unloaded the car, carrying my bags into the house.

The mortgage had already been paid off when my parents divorced, and my dad had happily let my mother keep it. He wanted a batchelor pad in the city, not some two-bedroom terraced house in the inner suburbs. He wanted to act nineteen. My mother was happy just having a nineteen year old between her legs.

Exhausted from the drive, sex had been pushed from our minds for now, so we put a film on and snuggled up on the sofa together with a pizza. It was strange being in the house where I had grown up. In this house we had been mother and son. It drove home the taboo a little more, though it only made me feel more excited.

As the film's credits rolled and the empty pizza box sat on the floor with the cat licking a glob of mozzarella, my mother turned to me.

"Want to take me to bed?" she asked sleepily.

I stood and took her hands, lifting her off the sofa. We embraced and kissed and then she led me upstairs. We stopped on the landing and she glanced at my old bedroom door, then turned her head to her own.

"Now that you're home, do you still want to stay in my bed?" she asked.

I kissed her. "Of course I do."

She smiled and opened the door to our room.

The king size bed stood proudly in the centre of the room. I had forgotten my mother had fitted wardrobes with full-length mirrors on her side of the room, offering a reflection of the entire bed. I was going to enjoy watching us having sex in those mirrors.

A red duvet with a black stripe across the bottom and a black thorny pattern sat atop a red bedsheet. When I was growing up, I just remember my parents having pastel-coloured floral bedsheets. She must have bought these new ones especially.

My mother switched on her bedside lamp, and a soft glow filled the room as she began to undress. She did it slowly and gracefully, and I had to restrain myself from eagerly leaping out of mine. My heart pounded as she got down to her underwear and unclipped her bra, letting her 38Fs swing free. She stepped out of her panties and lifted the duvet, sliding into the bed, gazing at me with love and nerves in her eyes.

I was about to have sex with my mother in her old marital bed. If it somehow hadn't felt real before, this would be what cemented the reality of our relationship.

I had become a man and replaced my father as my mother's lover.

Naked, I slid under the duvet beside her. We were both trembling as our bodies made contact. Our mouths found each other and we kissed deeply, holding her against me feeling her soft breasts squashed against my chest, her stiff nipples digging into me.

She began breathing deeply and her thigh lifted rubbing against mine. I reach down and hooked my hand under her arse to stroke her vagina, the fuzz-covered lips already slick with excitement. I pushed a finger inside her and she writhed, moaning into my mouth. With another finger I parted her lips to tease her little node of pleasure and she shivered in my arms as I gently teased the tiny button. She writhed uncontrollably against me, her hip grinding against my aching erection as I fingered my mother to orgasm. As she neared her peak, I releaed our kiss and latched my mouth onto her nipple and sucked while I flicked the tip with my tongue. She screamed and her orgasm silenced her instantly. I was almost thrown off the bed when her hips bucked and she trembled as pleasure took control of her body. She forcefully pushed my onto my back and mounted me, rocking back and skilfully taking my erection inside her soaking vagina as she sat upright, resting her palms on my chest.

My thick-bodied fat mother was now sat on my hips with my uncovered penis inside her, her large breasts hanging down, swaying slightly. We froze and looked into each other's eyes before my mother began grinding her hips slowly against me, finding the sweet spot where my length would rub against her g-spot.

I reached up to her breasts and placed a hand on each one, squeezing them in my palms while I thumbed her nipples. She moaned and began riding with enthusiasm, her long dark hair swaying about her face.

The weight of my mother bearing down on me was amazing. Her whole body jiggled on top of me, and I alternately groped her broad hips and her huge breasts as my cock slid in and out of her slick vagina.

I turned my head to look into my mother's wardrobe mirrors and saw the vision of this beautiful fat woman sat on my cock as I groped her breasts, and the sight set off my orgasm. I gripped her hips and grunted, pulling her down onto me wanting to be as deep as possible when I ejaculated inside her. She knew I was climaxing and pushed her hips down hard, swallowing up my whole length inside her.

"Give it to me son, cum inside mummy, fill me up." she whimpered as I released a gutteral groan and felt my balls burst, firing a fierce salvo of cum deep inside my mother. Her huge tits jiggled as we both jerked and she bit her lip, feeling her son filling her womb with virile semen.

My twitching in my balls began to cease as my orgasm finished washing over me. My mother laid flat atop me, squishing her breasts against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed sloppily, moving our hips slightly. I loved how sloppy her vagina felt immediately after I had fired my sperm inside her, our mixed juices lining the twitching walls as her body tried to suck up as much semen as it could.

I could feel some oozing out of her and dribbling over my balls as my penis gradually slackened and slid out of her with a wet sound. Yet more cum fell out of her and landed in my pubic hair.

I was now the man of this house. We were only mother and son to the outside. Within these walls we were a couple, and this was our marital bed.

We held each other as our laboured breathing returned to normal. My mother's heavy body rested atop me, the pressure so intimate and satisfying. We had never had sex in this position before, usually sticking to missionary in bed or doggy when we had nowhere to lay. I considered that before now, she had wanted me to be the dominant partner but under her own roof in a bed that belongs to her, she felt the confidence to take the steering wheel.

Wordlessly, we both drifted to sleep, the exhaustion of the day finally catching up with us.

When I awoke, my mother was laid beside me, evidently having climbed off me during the night.

She was still fast asleep facing away from me, so I peeled off the duvet and gently rolled her onto her back. Her huge breasts swayed with the momentum and her thick thighs parted slightly.

I shifted down the bed and gazed between her legs. Mere hours ago I had been beneath this woman, my mother and had emptied by balls deep inside her. Now she was laid with the evidence clinging to her pubic hair and inner thighs, the slick residue of unprotected sex matted in her pubes and giving her chubby milky inner thighs an erotic sheen.

As much as I wanted to immediately mount her and refill her, I decided to give her a romantic treat. I gently climbed out of the bed and made my way downstairs.

A found a carton of eggs, a loaf of bread and a packet of butter and began cooking up two plates of boiled eggs with toasted sliced soldiers.

With a glass of orange juice each, I made my way upstairs with a breakfast tray and gently rocked my mother awake.

"Breakfast time" I said softly.

She stirred and turned, smelling the toast and eggs.

We sat together on the bed eating our breakfast, gazing at each other's naked forms.

"Were we loud last night?" my mother asked. I shrugged.

"Possibly. Hopefully the neighbours will just assume I was watching porn." I chuckled.

My mother grinned. "So what brought this lovely gesture on?" she asked meaning the breakfast in bed.

"I guess all our other nights together have been kind of clandestine, like in my halls bedroom and in the caravan. Making love to you here suddenly makes it feel so much more real. Like we were a real couple making love rather than lust-crazed lovers having sex."

My mother nodded. "I know what you mean. You've had me in my marital bed now. I know I haven't dreamt the rest."

After a few more mouthfuls, my mother said "I suppose it's a good job your dad didn't want any more kids, it would have made this arrangement a hell of a lot trickier." she smiled.

"I've often wondered why I was an only kid, is that why?" I asked. My mother nodded.

"I wanted more to be absolutely honest, I adored caring for you. All your dad was interested in was buying you your first football when you were old enough to walk. I found it hilarious when you flat refused to use your feet when you got one. You would only throw it. When he tried to teach you to kick it you got bored and wandered off to look at one of your books. I think that's when he knew his son was going to take after his mother."

"You didn't feel like tricking him into getting you pregnant again or anything?" I asked.

"He used condoms. He wouldn't come anywhere near me without a layer of rubber between us, even when I was on the pill. He suspected I would "accidentally" forget to take my pill. I guess that's another reason I won't use condoms with you; condoms are for casual sex, lovers shouldn't have anything between them."

"So all this time you have wanted more kids and you never got them?" I asked, somewhat appalled.

My mother shrugged. "I had you, my mothering nature had one outlet." she smiled.

Seeing the breakfast tray was empty, my mother placed the tray on the floor and slid closer to me.

"So, ready for some more motherly love honey?" she asked brazenly.

I grinned and cupped her breast in my palm, kneading the soft flesh. She hooked her arm around my neck and kissed me deeply, her tongue entering my mouth. I pushed her onto her back and her legs fell open for me.

"I'm already wet, put it straight in." she whimpered, gazing longingly at me.

I mounted her and positioned my erection ready to enter her, but she suddenly put her hands on my chest.

"Wait! Pass me my pills, they are in the drawer." she said.

I reached over and slid open the drawer to find a sheet of pills. Suddenly, a thought occured to me.

"Do you still wish you had had more children?" I asked.

My mother looked up at me. "Why?"

I kept looking at her pills. "You're not even forty yet..." I said.

"So? What am I going to do, go to a sperm donor?" she asked.

I turned my head from the pills to her and I think she finally understood me.

"Son... I don't think that's a good idea. You're only nineteen, you can't be suggesting you get me pregnant?"

I shrugged. "I could hear in your voice how empty you felt when you said you wanted more children. I think you'd regret it forever if you never became a mother again."

She looked at me seriously. "I would love another baby more than anything in the world, but..."

I cut her off, saying "You deserve another chance of motherhood, it's what you've always wanted, but I will not let another man's seed enter you, even if it's come from a damn turkey baster. I love you, and I can't think of a greater gift I could give you."

My mother gazed into my eyes. We were still laid together, my cock still rigid ready to enter her.

She took the sheet of pills from my hand and dropped them on the floor.

"I was your age when I had you, so I know you're mature enough to decide. If this is what you want, I'll have your baby son."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds