• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 03

Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 03

12

I straightened my back and puffed out my chest trying to expel the butterflies in my stomach as I pushed open the big doors to the reception area of Fiona's offices and entered the big plush area. Fiona was standing over by the drinks machine and came over as soon as I came in looking a lot more refreshed than she did just over twenty minutes ago.

"Take me to his office then whore," I said a little louder than I should as Fiona hushed me and looked over in the direction of the middle aged women on the reception desk, "Lead the way," I said.

"Yes owner," she said and lead me over to the escalators in the corner and we entered the first one that opened on the right.

Once inside she pressed the number 2 and we started upwards stopping less than thirty seconds later as the lift creaked to a halt and the doors opened on to an expansive open plan office area. As we stepped out I checked out the expensive surroundings and furniture that made up a waiting area come lounge, that sported two large leather sofas and an arm chair in front of a big coffee table and wall mounted fifty inch TV.

Fiona lead me over to the far right of the floor, the opposite end to where the signs for the kitchen and toilets were pointing and we passed a little store cupboard and then came across the end of the building where four closed doors were in front and to our left and right.

Directly in front of me was the door I was looking for and emblazoned across the middle on a gold plaque was the name Francis Mulherne CEO, next to his door about six foot to the left was another door with the same gold plaque with the name Derek Suttor and like the other door further to the left with the name Robin Wilfindon on it they both had PARTNER after their names. Round to the right on the side where Fiona was standing was a set of double doors that were sporting the plaque labelled Conference room.

"Knock the door," I told her.

Fiona hesitantly approached the door and knocked twice and then stepped back.

"Come in," Francis shouted from inside the room.

Fiona was hesitating again so nudged her in the small of her back making her topple a little on her heels towards the door but she steadied herself in time to pull the handle down and we entered Francis's huge office.

"Fiona," he said and then stopped as he saw me enter behind and shut the door.

It was pretty much now or never and I had to act confident.

"Who's this Fiona and what do you want?" Francis asked sitting back in his chair still showing all the signs of the powerful arrogant man.

This is when I had to show my control over Fiona at least, "Tell him who I am whore," I said still standing behind her. I watched Francis's expression change and his eyes flicked from me to her but he didn't look panicked.

"This is my owner," she said meekly before lowering her gaze from Francis towards the floor.

He laughed, "Your owner!" he said surprised, "You just get more and more interesting don't you Fiona?" he said not really expecting an answer and Fiona didn't give him one, "You wasn't doing much owning earlier today young man let me assure you of that," he said trying to belittle me but he wasn't ready for what I was going to say next.

"Yeah I was a good performance from you Mark and Nick, especially when you all come over my whores face," I said as I watched the smirk leave his face, "You see Francis I it wasn't for me setting this whole thing up and sending you that message the other night you'd be none the wiser about Fiona's other qualities would you?" I asked him.

"Erm, erm," Was all he could mutter so I continued.

"Understand something Francis my mother in law here," I started to say.

"Oh shit this just gets weirder and weirder," he said slumping back in his seat.

"As I was saying my mother in law here is my whore and does as I tell her and ends up in situations like the one she's in now because I instigate them and make her do it, now from the help Mark gave me by installing a camera in her office I've been able to watch the last few days activities, and I felt it was time I came for a little chat with you Francis," I said stepping forward and pulling up a chair uninvited, my way of showing that I was holding my own with him.

"Have a seat," he said sarcastically but I never responded to him or his cheap shot.

"Now it's simple what I'm after Francis, I gather my whore here will become your secret weapon in the world of closing deals shall we say?" I asked him.

"Yes that's what I had in mind," he said

"I like the new job title by the way, sounds more professional than office whore I suppose, anyway Francis here's what I want," I said to him leaning forward on to his desk, "For the use of my whore I want to be able to see her in action, via video camera from these offices to our house," I said sitting back.

"Is that all?" he asked

"No I want a thousand quid for every deal her body helps seal as well as my whore getting her percentage," I told him.

He pondered for a moment and then said, "Why don't I just tell you to fuck off and sack the stupid bitch?" he said.

He did actually have a point he could save himself a shit load of money in her salary and bonus but then again he knew the worth of Fiona and after all he was a businessman, "Francis you are a clever businessman I'm sure so you know as well as I do you'd be cutting your nose off to spite your face," I said and he nodded in acceptance of the fact.

"I won't be able to have the cameras installed by Monday," he said.

"That's not a problem Francis I'm sure you have enough clout to make somebody record any events that happen until you get the technology set up?" I said to him.

"Yeah that won't be a problem," he said.

All this time Fiona had been stood behind where I was sitting waiting like an obedient little dog and I thought it was about time I should Francis just what I meant about how she does things when I tell her too, also I wanted demonstrate to Francis that she was more than willing for cock in her arse, an attribute Francis had thus far failed to exploit.

"Francis do you mind if I give you a demonstration of another of my whores qualities you've yet to explore, and I'm sure will be very advantageous when it comes to sealing a deal for the company," I told him.

"Feel free, anything that'll bring in the money," he said.

Without even looking at Fiona I gave her, her first instruction, "Take off your blouse, skirt and bra and then stand here facing that way," I said to her pointing at the floor just to the side of my chair and desk and then at the windowed wall.

A few minutes later Fiona was facing away from me in only her knickers and suspender set and heels, and I was ready to give her next instruction, "Roll your knickers down as you bend forward but leave them around your knees and then open your legs as wide as your knickers will allow," I told her.

I looked at Francis who was transfixed on the sight of Fiona doing exactly as I commanded as her puffy swollen cunt came in to view as her knickers rolled over her shapely arse and thighs. She followed my instructions to the letter and was now bent over in front of us with her legs a little over shoulder width, her knickers stretched between her knees and her hands on the floor. Her big breasts were visible between her legs and swung like pendulums as her body moved slightly as her balance shifted.

"Looks like you and the others gave her pussy a good workout today Francis," I said reaching out and running my forefinger down the length of her swollen lips from the bottom off her arse crack to her clit which made her sigh a little, "You know Francis there is nothing much better than seeing your whore with a well fucked pussy, always gives me a good solid erection," I said laughing to myself.

"Yeah if you don't mind me saying she has certainly had her share of cock today," he said almost embarrassed to be talking about her in front of me.

"Talk about her how you like Francis she is just a whore after all, the only rules I have is no pain games and she never comes home marked as she has a husband still living at home," I said to Francis, "Well he's living there at the minute shall we say," I added and wondered if Fiona would of registered my comment.

"You won't have to worry about that it won't be beneficial for me to have Fiona marked or off in pain will it," he said.

"Anyway back to more pressing matters, whore do you want my cock in your pussy?" I asked her.

"I always want your cock owner but I'm very sore," she said looking at me through her legs.

"You better get your arse ready for me then whore," I said to her and out of the corner of my eye saw a filthy smirk spread across her bosses face.

"May I move position owner?" she asked.

"No, that position is fine," I told her.

Fiona's right hand planted itself more firmly on the floor giving herself more support so that she could bring her left hand up over her bum just enough to feed one and then two fingers in to her tight arsehole.

"Oooooo," she moaned as her two fingers began moving in and out with ever greater ease so that eventually she was not only pumping her own anus in and out she was circling them around and around loosening herself in preparation for my cock.

"Are you ready whore?" I asked standing up and pushing my loose fitting jeans and boxers down so that my cock sprang out in front of me.

"Not yet owner," she panted at the same time as speeding up the rhythm of her fingers filling her tight hole.

I gave her another minute as I spoke to Francis, "Why haven't you fucked her arse yet Francis, I thought you'd of put her through her paces properly today?" I asked him putting him on the spot.

"Erm, its maybe something I'd of introduced to particularly stubborn customers if it was necessary to clinch a deal," he said.

"Well Francis let me demonstrate just what sort of whore you have on your hands, whore get your fingers out your arse," I told her as I spun round to line my cock up towards her bent over body.

Her hand had vacated her anal passage and was now back on the floor next to her other and she'd braced herself even more as she knew what was coming. Her anal passage looked wet and slightly loose from her finger play but I knew that she'd not done enough to stop cock ripping her open.

I walked three paces forward and my swollen helmet hit her fleshy battered pussy lips and then my shaft slid upwards as I walked forward so that my throbbing length was pulsating against her sex, "Bend your knees a bit whore," I said and she immediately adjusted her stance and slid her hands forward a little so her bum dropped down and made access easier for me.

"Arrggh," Fiona groaned as I pushed my helmet in to the middle of the slippery bowl where it met the remaining resistance of her tightest hole. I continued to push my cock forward causing Fiona to rock forward on to her hands more as I sought access with my dick.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated over and over, " Arrrggghhh shiiit," she then screamed as her opening gave way and my helmet popped fully in to her anal passage and I didn't stop until my full length was inside her bottom and my balls hung against her damp cunt. Fiona was now constantly moaning and heavy breathing and this was only to get louder as I began fucking her bum at first nice and slowly as her hole was still incredibly tight on my dick.

But within three or four minutes and with a bit of spit on my shaft I was ploughing in to her, almost knocking her off her feet in the process and before I knew it she was squealing out in an orgasmic frenzy and as her arms gave way she fell on the floor leaving me standing looking down on her.

I sat back on the chair I was originally sitting on in front of Francis who was wide eyed and lazily wanking his massive cock which was now out of his open trousers and in his right hand. "Get your arse up her and on my cock you silly whore," I said to Fiona who was still sprawled out on floor.

"I said get your arse up her and on my dick you stupid whore," I shouted at Fiona who suddenly staggered back to her feet and came and stood in front of me facing her boss Francis massaging his huge pole that Fiona was now very well accustomed to, "I'm waiting whore," was all I needed to say for Fiona to start to lower her perfect round bum down towards my dick and with incredible ease and no hands she found my helmet and sat herself down impaling herself in front of her boss.

I managed to tilt my head to the side and look around Fiona's bouncing body and was happy to see Francis still wanking and smiling at Fiona as she continued to ride my cock with her bum for him. What I wasn't sure about though was whether Francis could see properly.

"How's the view from there Francis can see her arse taking my cock ok?" I asked him.

"The views great of her big tits," he replied.

"You need to see her in proper action, get your feet up on my thighs whore and spread those legs of yours, your boss needs to make sure your up to standard," I told her and she complied immediately although I wish she hadn't, "Arrghh, " I shouted, "Dumb whore lose the fucking heels," I shouted after she'd tried climbing up on me by sticking her heel in my thigh.

She bent forward still with my cock in her arse and untied the buckle at the side of her heels and then climbed up on to me, she had her hands behind her on my chest and her legs were spread wide as I could see them either side of me. My cock was occasionally brushing against her bum cheeks and her pussy lips as she hovered above my cock trying to get her balance.

"How's the view now Francis?" I asked.

"Oh yes much better, much, much better in fact," he replied.

"Show your boss how much you love taking dick in your arse whore, I want you to ride me until you come two more times, do you understand?" I said to her.

"Yes owner," she replied at the same time as lowering her wonderful arsehole back over my cock head and squatting lower and lower until she couldn't go any further.

I then sat back and enjoyed the feeling of my mother in laws arse riding my cock and I imagined Francis was sat enjoying the view of his new deal facilitator demonstrating yet another money making attribute in expert style.

She came hard and with an ear splitting scream after about eight minutes of bouncing on my fat cock and I let her hold herself down on my dick as her legs trembled on my thighs for nearly twenty seconds as yet another orgasm tore through her savaged body. As soon as she finished coming she was straight back in to the rhythm and riding my cock like a true champion searching for the final orgasm I'd instructed her to have.

After nearly fifteen minutes she was getting really tired and her movement up and down my dick was getting very slow and her arms could barely hold herself up anymore and she was almost lying back on me.

I was about to take it to the next level and show Francis what else she'd do if necessary, I was about to set her a challenge that I knew she'd fail.

"Come in the next three minutes whore or that sore pussy of yours might be getting fucked again," I told her.

She tried her hardest to ride me harder and faster but she was to weak and her movements up and down where almost stopped by the time her three minutes were up as she knew that she failed her challenge and now her sore cunt was about to be drilled again.

What she didn't realise is that it wouldn't be my cock fucking her cunt it'd be her big dicked boss as I was going to show him that not only could she seal the deal with one client, but if two clients were in need of persuasion than Fiona was the whore for the job.

"Francis do you want a go on her again?" I asked him looking over Fiona's body lying across my own, not moving but still full of my cock in her bum and legs spread.

"I suppose it'd be rude not to," he said standing up laughing, "Where do you want me?" he asked.

"Over her Francis, she failed her challenge so why not fuck her pussy while I stay in her arse," I said to him.

"No, no, not two of you owner, please," Fiona whimpered but didn't move to close her legs or lift herself off my cock.

"You know better than to say no to me whore, and whilst you're at work I remember Francis saying that you have to do as your told, is that right Francis?" I asked already knowing his answer as he approached with a big smirk on his face.

"That's correct," he said.

"I think you should apologise to your boss Fiona because if he wants to fuck you then you don't refuse do you?" I said in her ear.

"I'm sorry Mr Mulherne," she whimpered as he stood over her now, his big cock swinging menacingly out in front of him over her splayed cunt.

"I think you better ask your boss to fuck your pussy until you come and once he's made you come tell him that your arsehole his available," I again whispered in to her ear.

"Mr Mulherne," she whimpered.

"Yes slut," he said rubbing his huge shaft all over her swollen pussy lips.

"Please fuck me, fuck my pussy and make me COMMEE!" she gasped as Francis parted her abused cunt lips and filled her opening with his huge helmet.

"I'll make you come slut don't worry about that," he said slowly inching his cock inside her stretching her out and adding to the fullness she must've been feeling from my cock in her arse.

"Ah, ah, ah," she panted as he feed her his eight inches, "And, whennn, arrghh, I've come my ARSE IS YOURSSSSS," she screamed as he drove the last half of his cock deep in to her womb completely filling her with cock.

I could feel the pressure of Francis on top of us both as he was a big man, bigger than me but somehow between us we made it comfortable for ourselves so that I was still able to pull out of her bum, maybe an inch or two, to slam back inside. Francis was above and doing the real damage to her cunt as he fucked her hard with long powerful strokes, making sure that he gave Fiona his whole length each and every time.

Fiona was a mumbling mess laid out sandwiched between us, her head was flopped on my shoulder and her eyes were closed, her big wonderful tits flopped around as Francis fucked in to her. She was making strange little squealing noises between grunts, groans and the odd expletive and when she mumbled she was going to come unlike before her spent body didn't even tremble, but I could still feel the muscles in her arse constrict around my dick and I noticed that Francis had stopped fucking her too as he felt her cunt walls grip him like a vice.

"I think that means it's time to fuck her arse Francis," I said to him and he pulled out from Fiona's pussy and I pushed her off me so that I could stand up. She gripped hold of the chair as her legs were almost unable to hold her up and as soon as I'd moved she flopped back in to the chair I'd just vacated.

Francis didn't ask nor did Fiona even bother to resist or protest when he took each of her legs and dangled them over each arm of his leather office chair, once he'd lifted her from under her bum and pulled her forward a little so that she was closer to the edge he aimed his cock at her anal passage for the first time.

She groaned loudly as Francis pushed open her anal passage and slid his cock inside, her eyes remained closed and her body remained pretty limp as she lay back with her thighs spread and let her boss use her anally.

I just watched from the side and mauled at her nipples and breasts, but even the nipple play I new she loved got little more than a high pitched squeal from her as her body refused or couldn't give any more.

Fiona had been fucked silly on her induction day.

She never came again, her body had nothing left to give so Francis just used her arse until he was ready to dump his load and under my instruction he emptied himself in to her anal passage for the first time. Once he'd pulled out put the tip of my cock in to her cunt and let her have my own load and I was more than happy when I pulled out and we both stood to watch her abused holes leak our come out on to the floor in a steady stream.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds