• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming to Terms Ch. 04

Cumming to Terms Ch. 04

Mom stopped her gentle blowing on my dick and smiled up at me. Her hand still had a vice-like grip around the base of my shaft, which had caused my cock to ballon with blood. The criss-crossing purple viens on my 10 1/2 inch monster were bulging almoost to the bursting point.

"So you wanna see mom's boobs huh?" She asked.

"If it's okay with you." I answered.

"Looks like our little game of truth has become a big game of dare. Have you ever seen naked breasts before?" She asked.

"No, just in magazines." I replied.

Mom stood up and released my cock. I could feel the blood flow rush back into my dick.

"We're getting a little deep here. Sure you can handle it." She asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said.

Mom looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Sit down." She commanded.

I started to pull my boxers up but mom stopped me.

"No, leave those off." She said.

I stepped out of them and sat on the edge of the bed. Mom stepped up in front of me, the swell of her robe covered breasts were a foot from my face. She slowly undid the tie to her robe, watching my facial reactions closely. The robe parted and fell to the floor, revealing her two massive globes contained within, but stretching and spilling over the edges of a thin silk bra. Her cleavage was long and deep and she wore a skimpy pair of panties which I'm sure I had sniffed a time or two.

"Had enough yet?" She said with a smile.

I shook my head.

"I didn't think so." So continued.

Mom reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her tits drooped a few inches, then she slid the straps from her shoulders and the bra fell to the floor. Her two enormous boobs fell onto her chest and swung back and forth for a few seconds. They were an amazing sight. Twin utters capped with giants nipples as round as saucers.

"Well..." She said.

She put her hands on her waste and turned left and right a few times causing her big cans to rock back and forth.

"What do you think? Like 'em?" She asked.

I smiled and knodded. My eyes must have been bugging out of my head.

"See, your not the only one in this family who's endowed with something big?" She said.

We giggled a little.

She lifted her right breast, tit-flesh spilling over the side of her hand.

"This is your favorite." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"It's the one you liked to nurse from when you were a baby and its the one you've been watching the most since I took my bra off." She said.

"Really?" I answered.

"Lay down on your back, I want to show you something." She said.

I did as she said and she got on my bed with me. Mom positioned herself on her hands and knees with her chest above my face so that she was looking right down at me. Her dangling, milk-filled tits hung right above my eyes.

"Ready?" She asked.

I knodded and she began to move her chest, causing her tit-sacks to swing back and forth like pendilums. Back and forth and back and forth they swayed, the pink nipples glaring at me like demon eyes. Mom gave me a warm motherly smile as she watched my reaction to her sexy display.

"That's my baby, relax and enjoy." She said.

For a good ten minutes I watched in awe as her big pillowy boobs swung and bounced and slapped together, then rocked back and forth and up and down beating against her stomach.

"You've seen my bras, tell me how big they are." She said.

"I...I really don't--"

"Yes you do know. Tell me how big they are or I'll put them away." She snapped.

"38 ddd" I said.

"That's right, mom's are 38 ddd's. Now sit up." She said.

Mom got up and I sat up on the edge of the bed. She kneeled between my legs and took my cock at the base like before, clamping her hand tightly around it. She brought one of her tits to my dick and rubbed my mushroom head against her nipple. Cum dribbled from my prick and she slapped my meat against her nipple a few times, splashing fuck-juice onto her boob.

Mom was getting aggressive and I had a feeling this was going to be a long night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming to Terms Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds