• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily's First Taste

Emily's First Taste

12

His instructions always left her turned on but this time she was particularly excited. He had an entire weekend planned. She wasn't sure how he had gotten away from work, from his very busy life, but she was grateful; grateful, and dying with anticipation. The games they played, the time they spent together, she knew meant so much more to her. He was often distant and while she knew that she fulfilled his every desire, left him wanting no one else, she knew there was something holding him back. He could not let himself go entirely and it didn't particularly matter to her anymore. In the beginning it had, but the pleasure he gave her was so far beyond anything she had ever experienced, she knew there was no other man for her. She knew he owned her.

Long ago, she had been with many others. She had not been hung up on monogamy and cared only about pleasure. She sought to fill emptiness inside her, sought the comfort of others, and quickly learned that her wild ways didn't fill the hole inside of her. Later, she chose to marry a man who she thought would be good for her but he never really excited her. He was nice enough, but she was left feeling emptier than she could imagine.

Her life, her confidence, her entire outlook on the future changed that day nearly three years ago when he walked into her work. She sold men's suits, so she was used to seeing attractive men (as well as some not so attractive ones) but when she looked up and saw him smile at her, calmness came over her. She has tried to explain it many times and each time her words fall short. She knew immediately, at that moment, that he had some power over her, though she had now real way of knowing exactly how much he would ultimately have.

Having just finished a fitting with the most disagreeable, insanely wealthy customer and looking forward to her lunch break, she hung up the merchandise, he had deemed unworthy, to the rack. The doorbell rang and she found it impossible to hide her exasperation as she turned abruptly on her, much too, high heels. He actually laughed at her and sensing her annoyance, seemed to make it his personal goal to give her a hard time.

His eyes, not really green, and not really brown, an indescribable color, seemed to bore into her and strike her very soul as he reached out to shake her hand. Her knees actually went weak and she had to struggle to regain her balance, to which he laughed and promptly pointed out she didn't need to be quite that tall. He continued for the next two hours to make ridiculous requests of her and the more frustrated she got, the more he laughed at her. He challenged her.

Tool played on the car stereo as she sat behind the wheel of her dream car and read the instructions again. She wanted to follow them exactly, any errors would certainly end in punishment and while the punishment would ultimately lead to her pleasure, it also meant her gratification would be delayed.

The note, delivered by a most impressive well-dressed blonde stranger with emerald eyes, a color she had never seen, listed her instructions one by one. She briefly considered whether he had been wearing colored contacts, no one's eyes were really that color, were they?

Sweet Emily,

These instructions are to be followed exactly, any deviation will result in consequences and while I am sure you are familiar with some of the consequences, you may not be prepared for what I have in store for you.

Emily pondered the potential penalties. Their games were not always like this, with him in control. She often got to play the dominant, although she had never been quite so elaborate. She thought fondly for some time about games they had played in the past, realistic role plays of broken down passenger and overly helpful stranger, risky public escapades in parks, restaurants, the book store, and dressing rooms. She could sit for hours thinking about how Jonathon had electrified her life. She never imagined there was a man that could share in her fantasies and was adventurous enough to act them out. The dampness in her panties was becoming more noticeable and her breathing rapid.

Returning to the note, she realized she had already been less than successful at completing the first instruction properly.

1.Leave work immediately. Remove your panties. Open the small box that accompanied this note and insert the contents of the package promptly into your sweet spot. Do not delay in any way.

She realized she hadn't even opened the box wrapped in pink tissue paper. She looked at the clock on her dash. It was already twenty minutes after five. She had spent way too much time savoring her memories.

She opened the box, inside were a set of very large ben wa balls, she had always wondered what they felt like; they had never tried them before. She quickly removed her damp panties and set them on the seat beside her. She inserted the balls in her mouth, they were so large and the unfamiliar metal taste made her initially gag, but she knew from watching enough films they were to be lubricated before insertion. Emily looked around to see if anyone could see inside her car and realized no one was interested; the exhibitionist inside her was slightly disappointed. She spread her legs wide, tilted her pelvis, put her left foot on the dash and slid the balls deep inside. She had expected hesitation but her earlier reverie had made her so wet the balls slipped inside with little trouble. They felt larger than she expected, filled her insides, clanked together as they settled in place and her excitement was noticeable as she removed her fingers. She licked them, knowing he would have made her do the same. She was always surprised at how sweet she tasted, how much she liked it.

She returned to the instructions he sent, wondering what else he had in store for her.

2.Proceed home. Do not stop anywhere. Do not waste time. I will know. Upon arriving, quickly enter the shower. Once there make sure you take extra special care to shave. Do not leave any stubble on your legs, under your arms but most especially ensure that sweet little mound of yours is bare.

Emily started her car, a lime green Charger she had saved for 2 years to purchase, and practically sped home. Every time she stopped or even slowed the balls inside her shifted and she was amazed at the sensation.

Her cat, Mocha, greeted her at the door and she didn't stop to pet him. She quickly went to the bathroom and started the water. She read ahead to the third instruction as she waited for it to warm.

3.Once you have finished preparing your beautiful body for my pleasure you will find your attire neatly placed on your bed. Beside it you will find a bottle of scented oil. Rub the oil onto every inch of your body, do not miss anything, your skin needs to be soft for me. After you finish, carefully dress and apply your makeup and place your hair up; you know exactly how I like it.

I do not need to remind you that you are not to touch yourself in any way that would lead to your own personal gratification. Your pleasure from this point forward belongs to me and it is only with my permission that you will be allowed to reach the point of satisfaction.

Emily quickly removed her work attire to reveal the beauty that he appreciated so. Her legs were long for her frame and were not overly thin but toned and muscular, her thighs powerful. Her flat stomach only made her large full breasts look bigger than they were and her oversized dark nipples stood hard even though the room was filled with steam and warm from the shower. Her curves drove him crazy and he liked the fact that she was not what some would consider thin, she wasn't large either, but curved in all the right places.

She stepped into the shower and was immediately aware of the balls inside her as she grabbed the razor and began to shave her legs, taking care not to miss an inch. When she spread her legs and lifted her foot to the edge of the tub to rid her already quite smooth mound of any stubble she nearly had an orgasm as the balls came in contact with her sensitive spot. The spot he alone knew, he alone could reach. Spreading her large lips she found it hard not to rub her sensitive throbbing button and relieve the pressure building inside. She moved fast to finish the task around her sensitive spots simply because her will power was not what it should be and she knew he would somehow know if she had pleasured herself.

Her hair washed and conditioned, and her skin smooth all over, she stepped out of the shower , trying to move slowly as the shifting balls inside her were quickly becoming more than she could bear. She was becoming afraid she may orgasm without any effort.

The clothes he had set on her bed were not something she would normally wear. She noticed they looked exceptionally innocent. A pale pink, almost white, layered skirt with fabric that would have been see-through had it not had so many layers. Thigh high stockings and not too high heels, the panties were of course missing, as was a bra. She knew her nipples would show through the tight top he had chosen and although it was not sheer she was sure they would be able to be seen though the fabric.

Carefully pulling up her naturally shaded auburn hair just the way he liked. She finished all of the tasks and moved onto number four. She looked at the clock and wondered how time was moving so quickly. Already 6:20 pm she had taken much longer than she should have and she knew there was going to be a punishment for her failure to keep on task.

4.Proceed to our favorite restaurant. You will meet a dinner date. Be prepared it is not me. But I will be watching. So be on your best behavior. Remember. Your orgasms belong only to me. Your reservation is for 7:00 under your name.

Emily started her car and looked at the clock it was already 6:45, she wondered how it was possible. She had no idea where time was going. She knew there was no way she was going to get across town by seven and was definitely going to be late. She thought about calling him but she knew that would only exasperate him.

She sped the whole way to La Casita, praying she would not get stopped, and pulled into the parking lot at 7:25. Traffic was worse than expected. She wondered what would be in store for her.

Chapter 2

La Casita was more crowded than usual and the lobby was full of waiting customers. Emily was sure they knew she had no panties on and there was no doubt they could see her hard nipples poking through the shirt he had chosen. The skirt barely covered the tops of her thigh high stockings and she was glad there was a reservation for her.

The hostess smiled as she looked up Emily's reservation and escorted her to the table that had been set for her. Emily's breath was taken away to see the guest she was to dine with. As she approached the table the most exotic and striking woman she had ever seen stood to greet her. Her long onyx colored hair spilled over her bare shoulders and the halter she was wearing barely contained what Emily was sure were the most perfect breasts and she immediately wanted to see them without their covering.

She introduced herself as Aricella, and Emily could not help but wondering what she would taste like. She had always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl and she wondered if that was what Jonathon had in store for her. She looked around the restaurant for him and could not see him. She was sure he was there though. He said he would be able to see her.

"Good evening Emily, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am sure we are going to have a wonderful evening"

Emily was nervous. She had forgotten about the metal balls resting inside her but was immediately reminded of them as she sat at the corner table. It was the same table she and Jonathon always requested. They were able to play under the table covering and had often brought each other to ultimate pleasure as unsuspecting diners chatted about nothing and greedily ate authentic Mexican cuisine.

Emily stuttered as she spoke, questioning the course of the evening. Aricella would only say that patience and compliance would be rewarded. She admonished her for being late and said that Jonathon was disappointed in her lack of punctuality but she would have to wait to see what her punishment would be.

The waiter brought both women traditional margaritas and removed Aricella's empty glass. As he did Aricella slid next to Emily in the booth and slid her hand up her stocking covered thigh, whispering in her ear that she had always wanted a red-head. Emily shuddered and electricity ran through her body directly to her button. Aricella dipped her fingers inside Emily's extreme wetness and proceeded to lick them as Emily stared in disbelief in her aqua eyes.

"You taste as good as I expected," she said and the words nearly brought Emily to orgasm once more.

Her hand rapidly returned to Emily's throbbing button and began to rub it slowly. Emily could not speak and spread her legs as Aricella expertly fondled her, bringing her to the brink once more, and abruptly stopping.

"Jonathon gave explicit instructions you are not to cum without him present; I think we may both be punished because I am finding it incredibly hard to not make you right now. I want to see you shake here in this restaurant," Aricella whispered in Emily's ear while bringing her sopping wet fingers to Emily's mouth and making her rid them of the mess she was making. Emily could feel the wetness literally dripping down her thighs and wondered just how much more she could take and the night had barely begun.

The women ordered a light dinner, although they ate next to nothing. Aricella made sure of that. She guided Emily's hand under her skirt and instructed her that she was to make her cum. Emily, never having been with a girl before, was nervous but handled the task well. Rubbing Aricella to orgasm was not as difficult as she had expected and she determined that Aricella was nearly as turned on as she was. At one point one of her large breasts fell out of her halter, exposing the largest most erect nipples Emily had ever seen. Emily had kissed girls before, seen her friends naked, but had never been truly intimate. She had always wondered about it and Jonathon knew that.

Aricella looked at her designer watch and announced that dinner was over just as the waiter brought a note to Emily. She opened the fine stationary and read her next instructions.

Emily dear, the show you have provided was highly entertaining. I enjoyed it immensely. I am however disappointed at your failure to comply with my earlier instructions and I am sure you know there are repercussions.

There is a car waiting for both of you outside. Once you get in the car you will allow Aricella to blindfold you. You will not speak and upon arriving at our destination you will be bound.

Emily realized that Jonathon was going to join them and the anticipation and uncertainty of what would follow excited her far beyond anything she could imagine. She trusted him implicitly and knew she was safe; still, she was slightly nervous about what was in store for her.

Chapter 3

The car, a limousine, was spacious inside and as she entered she noticed a bottle of champagne chilling. She sat down and as Aricella entered Emily was in awe of the woman. Aricella was exactly the type of woman she had always found attractive and she wondered where Jonathon had found her. She briefly considered whether they had been lovers but pushed the thought from her head.

Aricella blindfolded her and she sensed Jonathon's presence straightaway. She heard him instruct the driver to proceed to their destination and as he did so she felt her legs being spread.

The tongue on her button was skilled, Emily began to reach for the head between her thighs but Jonathon instructed her not to use her hands or she would be bound right away.

She knew it was Aricella devouring her like a hungry animal, she felt her silken hair on her thighs. Jonathon shaved his head, a feature she found utterly irresistible, and allowed her to distinguish him from the attractive woman who would bring her to an orgasm with little effort.

Emily suddenly remembered the divider separating them from the driver had been open as she heard Jonathon say, "Isn't that hot? My girl is so sweet isn't she? You think I should allow her to cum? Would you like to see that?"

The driver's deep voice responded affirmatively, adding he didn't know how he was keeping the vehicle on the road with the show so clearly visible in his mirror.

"Emily dear, would you like to cum?"

Jonathon's voice and the thought of the driver watching her nearly brought her there and as she answered him that she would, Aricella began sucking her clit hard and her fingers entered her, shifting the balls that had been the object of near torture for the last few hours and Emily exploded violently. The balls contracted inside her and Jonathon admonished her saying she didn't wait for his permission, that he had only asked her but not said she could cum yet.

Emily knew she would have a punishment waiting for her in addition to what she was to receive for being late.

The driver thanked Jonathon, saying he could check something off his bucket list, even if he did just make an enormous mess.

Emily was lost in lust, she had never experienced anything like the kind of orgasm she just had and she wondered if Jonathon had his cock in his hand as he watched the show the women provided for him.

"Aricella, you do excellent work, I think she enjoyed herself. I am pleased with my purchase."

Purchase, Emily thought. Aricella was an escort; hand selected by Jonathon no doubt as he did absolutely nothing without great consideration. She was comforted by the thought and glad they had not been lovers. Emily did not want Jonathon sharing his amazing skills with any other woman.

Chapter 4

The car slowed to a stop and Jonathon thanked the driver for his service as the man said he would have done this job for free.

She felt Jonathon take her hand and lead her down the walk. She heard the clicking of Aricella's heels behind them on the pavement. As they walked through the threshold Emily was stuck by the sensation of not being able to see, her senses heightened to a level she never before felt, and the scent of roses surrounded her.

"On your knees Emily," Jonathon instructed her and she complied.

Emily felt her top being removed and her wrists being bound together in front of her. A pair of headphones was slipped over her ears. She heard nothing now except the music enveloping her.

Her nipples stood erect as someone began to pinch them, she was not certain who was pinching them but suspected it was Aricella by the softness of the skin brushing her. Her nipples were clamped with something. The pressure wasn't great and it was not at all painful, but it was enough to send electricity straight to her clit.

She felt the restraint on her wrists being lifted, encouraging her to stand. Her arms were raised above her and her skirt was roughly ripped from her body. Every touch, every contact with her skin, was more intense than she ever experienced. The scene unfolding was more extreme than she had ever imagined and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

Emily's arms were now secured above her head and she stood practically on her toes. Her long legs stretched to their limit and she wondered what was coming next. It seemed like ages before she was touched again but when she was she felt someone begin to caress her legs , starting at her ankles and making their way up her thighs.

She was surprised at the gentleness as the fingers barley brushed her skin. As whomever was doing the touching reached the apex of her thighs and exposed mound, her legs were thrust apart, and her clit flicked as the first spanking struck her bare bottom. It was harder than she was used to, painful actually, and as the bare hand stuck her full ass time and time again her clit was furiously rubbed. She had no idea what to expect next, the soundtrack of her torture and simultaneous pleasure, kept her from being able to anticipate what was going to happen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily's First Taste

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds