• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The College Roommates

The College Roommates

1234

Thank you to Linda62923 for helping with the editing of this story.

This has been resubmitted after finding further mistakes on my part. I missed some edits. I also removed the comments that pointed these mistakes out. Thank you to those who helped.

________________________________________________

They were lying in the afterglow of great lovemaking. After 20 years, these sessions were getting better, even if, not as often. As they lay there, Mary snuggled close and was playing with his cock, stroking his flaccid member, she said, "I talked to an old friend today who is coming into town for a few days, for a get away. I asked her to stay with us. She'll be here in a couple of days."

She could tell he was not happy about it. He didn't like it when people he did not know, invaded their house. "Why do you do this? You know I don't like strangers staying here. I don't like trying to make small talk and feeling as if I have to entertain them. Who is it? Anyone I know?"

"You have met, but only once." He stopped another groan when he heard her say, "It's Sally." She felt his dick twitch at that name. He also got a little smirk.

"You mean your college roommate, Sally?"

She smiled and nodded her head as the smirk became a smile, and his dick was now growing. To him, Sally was the name in some of Mary's stories that fueled his imagination. Mary had let it slip that she had had a short "relationship" with one of her roommates in college. It was really more about curiosity and only happened a few times. He had drug every detail of the sessions out of her and made her tell it over occasionally. He never expected to meet her since they lived on opposite sides of the country. He had looked her up on Facebook but could not tell much from her pictures there.

"She's not coming to fulfill your fantasies. Her husband left her a few years ago, the kids are out of the house now, so she wants to get away and spend some time with old friends. So get your mind out of the gutter. She will be here to relax, not be leered at by a middle-aged teenager. I am taking a few days off work and we are going to spend some time together."

She smiled because she could tell by his now fully erect cock he was fantasizing. She didn't mind, really. It was her fault for telling him because every guy likes the thought of two women pleasuring each other.

She arrived a few days later and Bob could not believe it; this woman was beautiful. The guy who left her was an idiot. While she was not quite as attractive as Mary was, she was attractive in a different way. She was taller, had a little bit larger boobs and great cleavage. When she bent over to set down her bag, he could see down her blouse at the bra she was wearing.

Mary noticed him looking and just smirked. She was slightly overweight, but he liked women with curves. Her most outstanding feature though, was her hair. It was an amazing red. He could tell by the slight amount of freckles on her face, and what he could see of her body, that she was a real redhead.

While taking all this in, he watched Mary and Sally hug, spawning thoughts of them together in a more intimate setting. Bob brought his mind back to reality and offered to help her with her bags. After a few minutes of small talk, Mary said she had made reservations at a local restaurant and that they should get moving if they wanted to be there on time.

During dinner the ladies caught up on one another's lives; life after school, kids, work, family, etc... The whole time, Bob watched this, chiming in every now and then, when it seemed appropriate. He had sat so he could watch both of them, amazed that he was sitting here with two beautiful women, enjoying themselves.

Eventually it came around to her story of her ex. Not a very original story, after 18 years together, he falls for his secretary, they have an affair and he eventually decides he wants the younger woman and leaves.

Perhaps he had had too much to drink, but Bob finally said, "If you will pardon me, your ex is an idiot. What could some young thing have that you don't? You're intelligent, have some life experience, very attractive, an all around beautiful woman." Both women looked at him a little amused and he blushed when realized what he had said.

They smiled at his embarrassment, but he could tell by the look on her face, Mary was pleased he had paid Sally such a compliment. Sally thanked him, a little embarrassed herself. There was a lull in the conversation until the waiter brought the check a minute later.

They got home after the long dinner, and had another drink before Sally said she was tired from the long day of travel and said she would like a bath and then bed. Mary showed her to her room, got her situated with towels and such and left her.

As soon as Sally was set, Bob came by, headed to their bedroom. He pinched Mary's ass and said he too was ready for bed, but not necessarily ready to sleep. Mary smiled, grabbed his package and led him into the room, and proceeded to have another impressive marathon of great sex.

Once in the room, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. As she knelt down in front of him, she lowered his pants, grabbed his semi-erect dick and placed it in her mouth. She licked the head as he continued to grow, soon filling her mouth. He groaned with pleasure as she began moving it in and out of her mouth, taking him in as deep as he could reach.

This continued until he was afraid he would blow. He raised her up, removed her top and bra and began playing with and sucking her glorious tits. Her nipples were hard as he nibbled on one while twisting the other between his fingers. With his other hand, he reached under her short skirt and began running his hand up her thighs, stopping just short of her mound.

Occasionally, he would lightly run the back of his hand along her lips, being rewarded with a soft moan. She finally pushed her skirt and panties down so he could freely access her now wet and deprived pussy. He continued to tease her while still sucking on her nipples.

He laid her back on the bed and proceeding to lap up her soaking pussy. He ran his tongue up and down her lips and then put his lips around her clit and sucked. She was getting louder with her moans and soon she was cumming, nearly screaming as she did. After she came down, she asked him to move around so they could get into a '69' position.

He lay down and she took her time licking on his balls before taking his rod in her mouth again. She slowly licked his dick while taking it in a little at a time. He had to concentrate hard to keep from cumming so quickly.

She lowered herself back to him so he could continue working on her pussy. He started again on her clit and inserted one, then two, then three finger inside of her. She was moving her cunt to the same rhythm as she was sucking him, while he moved his fingers in and out. Soon she was cumming again, this time he could hear the moans of pleasure, but she held his dick in her mouth, muffling it some.

He continued working his fingers inside her, rubbing her G-spot and keeping her on the edge of another climax. He removed one finger from her slit and began to rub her asshole. He slowly worked his finger into the hole and as he did, she began to cum again, this time removing her mouth from him and letting the scream roll from her.

She then said, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your hard cock. Ram it in me and make me cum again!" He rolled her off him, lay her down, spread her legs and began to slowly run his dick up and down her slit, (teasing her and) rubbing her clit or pushing it against her ass. When she could not stand it any more, she said, "Put that fucking dick in my cunt and fuck me!" So he did.

He rammed it in, making her grunt with pleasure. He pulled almost all the way out and rammed it back in again. He continued this until she went stiff, yelling, "Fuck yes!" went red in the face and soaked his cock with her juices. He continued pumping her until she calmed down.

They lay there, catching their breath for a minute before he rolled off, bringing her over and placing her on top. She once again took his cock into her mouth, tasting her juices and rubbing his balls. Then she moved up and began to slowly lower herself onto his stiffened cock. She started out slow, but soon picked up speed, riding him like a horse. As she did, her tits bounced and he enjoyed the show.

He next reached up, taking a breast in each hand, massaging them, rolling the nipples until she started to cum one more time. This sent him over the edge and now they were both yelling. She was saying, "Fuck me, fuck me. Use that tool to fuck," as he was saying, "Ride it until you suck me dry, you cum slut."

While recuperating in each other's arms, Mary asked, "You think Sally is hot, don't you?" He was not sure how to answer this without getting into trouble. She saw his hesitation and assured him it was no problem. "She will only be here for a few days and then she will be gone. I don't mind you looking and admiring."

"Then yeah, I think she is a beautiful woman and I meant what I said about her ex. He is an idiot to walk away from her. Maybe she's a real bitch or a block of ice in bed, but I don't think so. I just want to know if the drapes match the carpet."

She laughed, "Yes, she is a true redhead and from what I remember about her, all the hair on her body is the same color. Now, go to sleep, if you can."

The next morning, after Bob had left, Sally appeared in the kitchen looking for coffee. Mary offered her some breakfast, which she gladly accepted. As they ate, they did some more catching up on each other's life since they had last seen each other years ago. Sally talked about her kids, they were grown and out of the house. Her ex had lost interest in her 4 years ago, coinciding with the start of an affair with his new assistant. A few months after the affair started, he came in one day and said he was leaving.

She got a good settlement in the divorce so she did not have to work, but she worked part-time to have something to do. It also gave her some mad money to blow on things such as this trip.

Mary sensed there was a problem but let her talk a while before asking her about it. "It gets lonely. With the kids gone, there's no one to care for, no one to talk to at night, just a lot of time by myself."

Mary asked, "Have you been seeing anyone special?"

"I've gone out a few times, but there's no one I have dated consistently, or even wanted to date long term. It's such a hassle getting ready, making small talk, and then wondering what they want out of all of this." Sally smirked and said, "Too often it's just someone looking for sex. While I would dearly love to get laid, I don't want to worry about all the diseases, pregnancy, reputation, etc..."

Mary could see that while she was trying to make light of the situation, Sally was hurting and more lonely, than she was letting on.

Sally then smiled and said, "Speaking of sex, and I hope this is not too personal, but I heard you two last night and it sounded like you were having a great time. I had forgotten you were such a screamer." They both blushed at that, but they were also smiling.

Mary asked, "How did you know I was a screamer?" Then she stopped and remembered with an 'oh' look on her face. "I'm sorry if we embarrassed or bothered you. We kind of forgot you were here. I'll try to restrain myself in the future, but I can't make any promises."

Sally was laughing and shaking her head. "Don't change anything on my account. I hope this doesn't bother you, but I used the opportunity to relieve some of my own pressure."

Mary asked her, "Do you have to relieve your own pressure a lot?"

"The only hands that have touched my breasts or pussy in the last few years are my doctors or mine. My problem is, is that the doctors don't do much for me. So yeah, I have to do all the work myself."

"I am so sorry. I masturbate sometimes, but mostly because I want to, or if Bob is out of town. But I know sooner or later, he is going to be there with his hard cock to take care of me."

"I can appreciate that, but I am ok. I have got used to my fingers and toys and will be ok."

Mary began to think that maybe she could help her friend, but decided not to say anything. She brightened and asked, "Would you like to go swimming or sit in the hot tub?"

"I would love to, but I didn't bring a suit."

"That isn't a problem," said Mary. "We have two options. The back yard is completely private so we can go 'au natural', or I have a suit you can use."

"I think for now, let me borrow a suit."

Mary had been in the pool for a while before Sally came out. Man, she was hot. As with anyone, she had aged but she still looked great in the bikini. Her boobs were large, probably D's that still stood proud. She smiled, thinking how Bob would react to this. She started trying to figure out how she could take a picture and send to him.

Sally said, "Sorry it took so long, but I have not trimmed in a while and I had to clean things up before wearing anything this skimpy."

Mary said, "You look great! Come on in." Sally dove in and they spent some time swimming around the pool, not really talking. After a while, Mary said she was going to sit in the hot tub.

Sally joined her, and again, they just sat and relaxed. Mary did sneak a peak every now and then, watching Sally's tits float and bounce in the water. While she did not consider herself to be bi-sexual, she kept remembering their time together and how great it had felt. She was glad they were in water because she could feel herself getting wet. She also thought she caught Sally looking at her as well.

They decided they had been in long enough and decide to get out and get a drink. It was still early, so they decided mimosas would be good. They made a pitcher and went back to the pool. Mary wanted to sunbathe and asked Sally if it would bother her if she did so nude. "I am trying to avoid tan lines. If it would bother you, I won't do it."

"Don't change anything on my account."

Mary began removing her swimsuit. She sat in her lounge chair and began to spread suntan lotion on herself. She noticed Sally watching, surreptitiously. As she spread the lotion, she spent a little more time on her tits, slowly feeling her nipples harden under her touch and the looks of her friend. She worked her way down her body, careful not to spend too much time on her pussy, but she could feel herself getting wet again. She finished and was lying down when Sally asked if she worried about her neighbors seeing her. "Not really."

She pointed to various houses telling their story. "The lady that lives there is a single mom with young children; next to them is an older couple that doesn't get around well; next door is a couple with young children, but he travels during the week. On the other side is a family with older children, one son in high school, but there is really no way to see into our yard. With the fences, bushes and trees, it would be obvious if anyone were looking.

After some time they were about to roll over and Mary offered to spread lotion on Sally's back. They had finished the pitcher of drinks so they were feeling a bit tipsy. As she spread the lotion down her back and got to her behind, she pushed her swimsuit down a little and then moved to her thighs. Sally spread her legs a little to give her access, but not too much. Mary could tell Sally was wet, maybe she even heard a little moan, but didn't push it anymore.

Sally offered to return the favor so Mary lay face down. Sally began spreading the lotion on her back, moving from her back to her sides, slightly brushing Sally's boobs without being too obvious about it. She even let her tits brush Sally's back as she worked her way down. She thoroughly covered Sally's back, ass and thighs before stopping and lying down herself. After lying down, she untied her top and bottoms so she could also get the full sun on her.

When they got up later, Sally left her suit where it was as they went in. When they walked in, the A/C hit them and both sets of their nipples hardened almost immediately. They noticed this on each other and begin to laugh, hugging, as they made their way to their respective rooms to shower and get dressed.

After lunch, Sally said she had not been to a nice mall in years and would like to go shopping. She thought since she was going to be there for a few days, she needed a swimsuit, some nicer lingerie, and some new clothes.

They spent the next few hours in and out of stores and dressing rooms. Mary would send pictures of herself to Bob in various bathing suits, bras and panties, and sometimes nothing at all. She sent one with both of them in very skimpy swimsuits, which immediately got a 'thumbs up' from Bob. He also sent a picture of his, by now, very hard dick.

Sally happened to be looking when the picture came up and gasped, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to see that," She giggled, "but now I know why you enjoy your evenings so much!"

Mary said, "I don't think he would mind. Do you want to return the favor?"

Sally said, "No, maybe when I know him better. Besides, it is good to let him wonder. Not that there is much left to imagine, after the picture in the bikini." They laughed, paid for their choices and headed home.

They got home in time for Mary to start dinner. When Bob got home, he headed to their room to change. Mary followed after he had been there for a few minutes, to see what he was doing. He indeed was changing, but was taking his time. It seemed he had a problem and did not want to go back out with an obvious hard-on.

Mary saw the problem and knelt in front of him, took his dick in her mouth and began to suck him off. She took his entire length in her mouth until he could feel his head hitting the back of her throat. He then began fucking her mouth, she occasionally licked his balls, until he finally blew his load in her mouth and down her throat.

When she got back to the kitchen, Sally smirked at her, but wiped it when Bob walked in. He looked happy and relaxed. They had dinner and drinks, then decided to go for a swim. Bob had put on a swimsuit when he changed earlier, but the ladies had to go and change. When they came out, Bob recognized the swimsuits from the pictures sent earlier.

He mixed some drinks and had already started on them when they arrived. The women took their drinks and joined him in the hot tub. At first, they sat in sort of a triangle giving Bob a good view of both of them. There was a lot of small talk about the day, Sally getting to see the city, her first adventure at the big mall, etc...

Mary got out to refresh the drinks and when she got back in, she was closer to Bob. As they continued talking, the conversation finally came around to what Bob wanted to hear; their college days. How they first met sharing a room, their early days adjusting to life away from home, some of their professors, and even boyfriends.

Bob knew that during their sophomore year, Sally had gotten serious about a guy and then he just up and dumped her one day. Mary had come in to find Sally crying. After talking about it for a while, Mary embraced her, intending only to comfort her, but after a few minutes, they innocently went from sitting on the bed to lying down. One thing lead to another and Mary had Sally's top off, stroking her breasts and things escalated from there.

They did not discuss that part, much to Bob's disappointment. He and Mary were discretely playing with one another under the water. Mary had told Sally that this may happen and gotten a tacit ok from her so she was not embarrassed. While they were playing with each other, she was playing with herself. At first, it was not obvious, but after they finished a third drink, no one seemed to care and they carried on.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The College Roommates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds