• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Melanie Ch. 01

My Sister Melanie Ch. 01

'Oh yes bro! Oh fuck yes!'

As I lay there on the bed, I wondered to myself;

How did it end up like this? How did I end up having sex with my sister, the unobtainable girl of my dreams? I thought back to just a few days ago, when I hadn't even considered the possibility of crossing that line.

'Bro, are you in the kitchen?'

It was my sister Melanie's voice, calling from her bedroom upstairs.

'Yeah,' I shouted back, already knowing what she was going to say next.

'Can you bring me something to eat?'

Every day she asked the same question. Every day for 3 years. She was 21 now, but she still lived with our parents. I was 18, and I was currently studying in college. She was a beautiful ginger girl with curly hair down to her shoulders, and sparkling green eyes which seemed to radiate warmth from them, barely covered by a small pair of glasses and with perfectly shaped 36d breasts to go with her slim 5"6 frame. She also had an ass that could put Latinos to shame, and she could have easily become a mode if she wanted to. Needless to say this outstanding appearance of hers was met with the lecherous eyes of many a man, myself included. I hoped to one day be a professional writer. I wanted a nice house, a fancy car, a beautiful wife who loved me, and some little children running around, playing and livening the house up. Most of that was probably possible if I worked hard enough, except for one thing. The beautiful wife I hoped for just so happened to be my very own sister. She was like a polar opposite to me, whereas I was hard working and dedicated, Melanie was lazy, gave up easily and would have been perfectly content living her life just sitting in bed all day, had it not been for our parents intervention telling her to get a job.

'What do you want to eat?' I responded, a hint of irritation in my voice.

'I dunno, something tasty,' was all the response I got. Such a vague answer. I made her a cheese and pickle sandwich, a safe bet considering I knew it was one of her favourite foods. If it hadn't been for the fact I was in love with her I would have stopped providing these butler services for her years ago. I went upstairs and handed her the sandwich, which was met with a squeal of appreciation before I left to go to my room. As I left, I could just about make out 'Thanks bro!' coming from the room next to mine.

I went into my room and immediately pulled my throbbing dick out of my underwear. That outfit she was in... It was like it was made just to turn me on. She was in a cute summer dress, that made her curves look even sexier than usual. The barely see-through fabric allowed me a peek at her pink bra, with matching pink underwear to boot. And those legs... long, elegant legs that glistened in the dim sunlight coming in from through her window, it was like a scene from a movie. I wasted absolutely no time in jerking off to that amazing image, before it began to fade from my memory. It felt wrong, like I was a sick person for masturbating to the thought of my own sister. But as far as I was concerned, it was fine as long as it was just a fantasy. If we didn't physically do anything, that was fine by me as long as I had that image. After I'd finished, I slumped down onto my bed and took a nap, a little worn out by the recent events.

I woke up, my head groggy and my arm feeling heavy. In fact, I could barely move it at all. And there was a... squishy feeling of some sort. That's odd, I thought to myself. I looked down, and was astonished by what I saw.

'Um... sis?'

Melanie was laying next to me in my bed, her body clutching my arm, wrapped around it. My hands were just inches away from her forbidden palace. It took all my willpower to resist the urge to ravage her body right there and then.

'Why are you on my bed?'

As she began to wake up, she had a confused look on her face.

'Huh? Where'd you hide the cookies!?'

Great, I thought to myself. She's still dreaming. In its own way though, it was kinda cute.

'Wait a minute...' she continued, evidently still tired as hinted by the drool dripping from her lips. 'You aren't the evil master! Where did you hide him?!'

'Sis, wake up please,' I begged her, shaking her to try and jostle her out of her trance-like state.

'Oh, hey bro,' she replied, finally snapping back to the real world. 'Why am I in your bed? I hope you didn't do any perverted things to me,' she teased. My face turned bright red, and I prayed to god that she didn't take it as a 'yes.'

'We're brother and sister. That's wrong, not to mention illegal.'

She giggled a little. 'I was kidding. No need to blush so much. Unless...'

'I didn't.' My assertive response surprised her a little bit.

'I know. I mean come on, you lasted way longer than that with Tia.'

'You knew about that?'

'Of course I knew. She was your first, right?'

Tia was an old flame from 2 years ago, back when I was 16. She was the first girl I ever had sex with. And currently, the only girl. We broke up exactly 1 year, 2 months and 16 days ago after she cheated on me with our English teacher and her Physics professor. The bitch even went and got herself knocked up, which she soon aborted. She made three men's lives misery, all in one fell swoop. The English and Physics teachers both got life imprisonment for 'rape of a minor' and I was left broken hearted by the first girl I ever truly loved. It was like going through hell.

'Oh, sorry. I forgot. Look, I didn't mean-'

'Its fine,' I interrupted Melanie, 'I know you didn't mean it like that. It's just it's still a little hard for me to hear that name.'

Melanie looked depressed at my reaction.

'Hey, how about I treat you to some ice cream to cheer you up?' I suggested. 'It's not dark yet, and it's a hot day.'

'If anything, shouldn't I be treating you? I mean, it's my fault you're upset right now!'

I could see tears beginning to form in her eyes. Being the only sibling she had, and with our parents often out of the house we naturally grew extremely close to each other. My pain was her pain, and vice-versa. I wiped away the tears with my free hand, and reassured her not to worry. She cracked a smile, and nuzzled into my shoulder.

'Let's go get that ice cream,' I heard her mumble into my clothes.

We got back, and I was exhausted. She was bubbly and full of energy as always, and was giddy after our trip. Unsurprising. After all, we left to get ice cream and came back with ice cream, some drinks, a stuffed toy, a new video game for her computer and an entire bag of new clothing. She'd completely cleaned me out. I fell asleep for real this time, and I woke up the next morning feeling only a little refreshed.

It was Sunday today, but no doubt that would not stop Melanie from being her usual self. She would laze in bed all day, and when she wanted something then she would show her face. I decided to go get a shower to wake myself up a little, and drifted downstairs, hungry, tired and horny. Goddamn teenage hormones. I was glad Melanie wasn't down here. I didn't want her to see the rock solid morning glory I had. I especially wasn't about to let her know she was the main cause. I wandered through the kitchen and headed to the bathroom, where I swung the door open only to be greeted by a rare and horrifying sight. My sister was standing there completely naked, with just a towel brushing through her hair, drying herself off. I could see everything. Those cute nipples which had grown erect due to the sudden temperature change, her to-die-for curves, and most importantly, that place. The thin layer of hair above it told me she definitely shaved her private areas, and I couldn't help but find myself staring at her body. I managed to regain control of my senses after I realised just whose body it was I was staring at. She was just looking back at me, her face flushing a shade of bright crimson. I slammed the door shut and turned around.

'I'm really sorry! I had no idea you were in there!' I desperately tried to clear my name. I didn't want her thinking I was some freaky perv who wanted to bang his own sister, as much as that was the case.

'Well, at least your body was... happy to see me?' she awkwardly replied, not sure how to handle the situation. I ran to the lounge, and held my head in my hands. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I just fucked up my relationship with her completely! Why did I stare at her? Why? I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Melanie sat next to me.

'Hey, are you ok?'

I looked at her, and I couldn't muster any words. So I ran. I just ran to my room, and slammed the door shut behind me. I couldn't face her now. Not after that.

'Bro!' The worry in her voice was clear. I couldn't respond. I didn't know how to. How do you answer somebody whose naked body you've just leered at, when that somebody is your sister?

'Bro, I'm not angry, if that's what you think.' Those words were like the greatest gift I could be given. I opened the door a crack.

'Really? You really aren't mad?'

'Bro, I'm closer to you than anyone I know. You're the last person I'd be mad at for enjoying the sight of my naked body. And besides, you're a teenager. Your hormones are still plenty out of control,' she jokingly reassured. I opened the door fully now, my body still shaking at the thought of losing the closest bond I ever had. She put her arms around me. Her embrace was so warm, so welcoming. It was a perfect moment. I closed my eyes, relaxing in her arms. I hugged her back, and we both stood there, reveling in the moment, enjoying every second. It was then I felt her soft lips meet mine. Her tender flesh sharing a single kiss with me made my heart flutter. I opened my eyes and we caught each other's gaze. We both knew what we wanted. We stripped down until we were both in just our underwear.

'Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you?' she teased, pointing towards the tower coming from my lower half. She pushed me back onto the bed before she climbed over me. I reached up and kissed her neck a few times, and I could feel her breath becoming ragged. She wanted this just as much as I did. That put me a little at ease. She backed off slightly, before lowering her head to my crotch. She pulled my underwear down and looked at it for a few seconds. She looked up at me for a second as if to say 'Can I?'

She didn't even wait for me to say anything before she licked the underside of my dick, the warm sensation sending waves of pleasure surging through my body. She kept teasing me, taunting me like this for a few minutes before taking the head into her mouth, but no further. She kept bobbing her head up and down by minuscule amounts, enough to make me feel the pleasure but nowhere near enough to make me climax. After she played around with me for a while, she finally lowered her head onto my cock. The sudden feeling of having my shaft surrounded by the warm, wet inner walls of her mouth was like ecstasy. I could feel her tongue lapping away at my cock, whilst her lips and throat were hitting all the right spots. The feeling was amazing. I had to grip to the bed tightly just to stop myself from fucking her throat by force. She was amazing, and it was definitely not her first time sucking a cock. After a few more minutes of this immense service, I could feel myself building up. She went back to teasing me, slowly making me teeter towards my orgasm, waiting for the right moment. Seconds before I was about to cum, she went back at me full force with everything she had. The next few seconds were blurry. The overwhelming pleasure I felt as I shot 3 huge loads of my love juice down her throat sent my mind elsewhere. I looked down to see her with her mouth held open, and I could see her hungrily swallowing all of my cum.

'That,' I managed to pant, 'was fucking amazing! Where did you learn to do that?'

She smiled back at me before tapping her nose a couple of times. She climbed back up so our faces met once more, and she kissed me passionately. She'd just swallowed my cum, but I didn't care. I wanted this, she wanted this, so we did it. She began to play with my dick again, this time pressing it against her panties. I could feel her forbidden hole pressing against my dick, trying to suck it in through the thin layer of cloth that denied my cock entry into her hole.

'Sis, we can't! Even if we did just do something like that, this is something else entirely! I'm not even wearing a condom!'

'I don't care!' She pretty much screamed it. She was more aroused than me right now, and she wasn't about to let me go now. 'It's a safe day for me, so just fuck me! Just fuck me all day! I don't care about anything else! I just want to feel you, bro! I want you! I need you! I LOVE YOU!' The intensity of her screams was too much. I couldn't say no. I pulled her underwear down, and right before I slammed into her I looked into her eyes.

'No regrets?'

'No regrets,' She replied, before locking lips with me once more. I thrust upwards, leading us both to a place of infinite pleasure, where we had crossed that thin line between harmless play and incestuous passion. Neither of us could think straight anymore. Her tight, wet folds wrapped around my dick, as if trying her pussy was trying to squeeze the cum right out of me as her tongue danced with mine. Our bodies were intertwined at every point, and even her legs were coiled around mine, preventing me from pulling out even if I had wanted to. All I could do now was thrust. In and out. In and out. Each time sending shockwaves of immeasurable pleasure through both of our bodies. Her juices were flooding out now, soaking my dick and body with her natural lubricant, whilst I slammed into her, my pre-cum mixing with her internal juices. She got tighter with every thrust, and I could tell she was just as close as I was to orgasm. With one final thrust, I gave her everything I had. My dick traveled the full length into her pussy, and she tightened like a vice grip around my dick, causing us both to cum right there.

'Oh yes bro! Oh fuck yes!' She sprayed her juices all over my chest as I shot 3 more thick loads into her precious hole. I kissed her again as she collapsed on top of me.

'That... was fucking... amazing...' Melanie managed to squeeze out in between deep breaths.

'No kidding,' I said in between my breaths. It was the best time I'd ever had. Sure, I'd had sex before, but this was different. I knew what sex felt like. This was what making love felt like. It was a brilliant feeling. I didn't even pull out of her before we passed out together, worn out from the intense session we'd just had.

When I awoke, Melanie was nowhere to be seen. There was a note beside my bed that read;

'Thanks for that bro, it felt awesome <3 love ya!'

I smiled a little, relieved that it wasn't just a delusion of mine, but I was also nervous. Things would never be the same between us. We'd crossed that forbidden taboo line. I mean come on; I came inside my own sister! Surely there would be some repercussions. I headed downstairs and I couldn't see Melanie down there either.

Strange, I thought to myself. I went to go shower to wash the smell of sex off me, and as I opened the door Melanie was stood there completely naked.

'Nope,' I said as I closed the door and walked back to the lounge to wait for her to finish in the bathroom so I could shower. As much as I enjoyed our little session, I wanted to get a shower sometime this decade preferably. After she came out I went straight to the bathroom before she could say anything. As I washed myself off, my mind drifted back to what we did. She told me she loved me. Did she mean that, or was it just a spur-of-the-moment thing? I couldn't believe what I was thinking. Was I seriously doubting my ultra hot sister who I loved, and who had just let me fuck her and cum inside her after she gave me a blowjob, completely willingly? There was no question. She meant what she said. She loved me. Not as a brother, but as a lover. I clambered out of the shower, threw on some clean clothes and headed back to the lounge. I sat down next to Melanie, and she leaned her head against me, snuggling up into my chest.

'I love you, bro.'

Those words made me happier than any sex could.

'I love you too,' I replied. She stared up at me with amorous eyes. She looked up at me and kissed me, with those deliciously soft lips of hers.

'Make me a sandwich?' she adorably pleaded. Before it had seemed like a chore I did for her so she would like me more. Now though, I was all too happy to go make her a sandwich.

'Sure,' I happily told her. I wandered off to the kitchen again, and it was on my way there I got an idea. It was more like an experiment than anything else, but an idea nonetheless. I decided I was going to cum into her sandwich, and see if she noticed. If she did, I wanted to see her reaction and to see if she knew what it was. At first it seemed like a harmless practical joke compared to what we'd already done, but I was filled with genuine intrigue as to what her response would be. It was another way to see whether she really did enjoy sucking me off earlier, or if she was just messing with me. I made her another cheese and pickle, her favourite, this time with an added surprise. I handed it to her and watched with interest. I could see her face contort slightly.

'Did you add salt?' she asked, clueless as to what it really was.

'No,' I responded casually.

'Well whatever you did, I like it! This is delicious!'

Those were the words I was hoping for. She really did enjoy what we did earlier! As she happily ate the sandwich, I flicked the television on. I browsed through the channels, but after concluding there was nothing worthwhile on TV we both decided to head upstairs. This time, she dragged me into her room and we both got into her bed. We just looked at each other whilst we lay there in her bed, before locking our lips in an incestuous manner. She placed her leg over me and we continued to kiss like that for a good 5 minutes, before we were finally content. We closed our eyes, our arms still around each other as if protecting each other from everything else. After that, I drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Melanie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 892 milliseconds