• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Comes True

A Fantasy Comes True

I discovered very early in my marriage of over ten years that I really enjoy sex with my husband. We both enjoy each other's bodies; in fact I would say we were insatiable. My husband thinks my pussy is fascinating and I think his cock and balls are wonders to be explored and savored. You would think we were a couple of teenagers in heat the way we are all over each other. I love making his dick hard and the only thing better is when it is wet and gleaming after being in my cunt. He loves to play with my tits and pussy. If I wear a dress there is no sense in wearing panties particularly on a drive home after an evening out. I love the way he fingers me in the car. Many is the time my pussy is desert after dinner. Then again, many times his cum is my desert. I really enjoy bringing him to orgasm in my mouth. Thinking about the feel and taste of him cumming as I write this is making my pussy wet. We have a nice collection of toys and lubes and use them frequently. When I have my pussy waxed, I greet Larry at the front door wearing only a smile while using a vibrator on my bald pussy. It takes him about two strides across the floor to have him kneeling in front of me licking my clit while fucking my cunt with the toy. After a few orgasms, the toy is replaced with his eager and hard cock. I think being naked and fucking is a perfect way to start an evening.

One evening we had made a date to rent a triple X movie. We have purchased a few and like to try out new ones. Unfortunately we find that many of the old ones out today are not as good as the movies we watched when were first married. They are harsh and we both think the women are treated cruelly. This one for that night was good enough that we later purchased it. When we watch the movie I face away from Larry and sit in his lap with his cock buried in my cunt. He fondles my breast while I rock forth and back and up and down. I usually cum several times while watching a movie and to do so I vary what I do. I will use a vibrator on my clit and Larry's balls and the next time I will cup his balls with one hand and rub my clit with the other. I love getting his balls wet with my cum.

For some reason that evening, I was really into the two guys fucking one girl. I know that it is a common fantasy for women, but for some reason it had my attention. She was on her knees with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her cunt. As he pounded her cunt I found myself moving to the same tempo. He shot his load on her back while she concentrated on the dick in her mouth. I don't know how those guys time it so well, but soon the other guy was shooting his load into her open mouth. We finished the movie and I did one more orgasm before pulling off my husband. How lovely his cock looked all wet from my cum. I knelt down and began to lick his cock clean, while savoring the taste of my cum. I licked his cock clean from tip to the bottom of his balls. I find a man's balls are an interesting appendage. They are there to fondle and enjoy but you have to be so very careful. I love the way they feel in my hand any time I can hold them.

As I was licking his shaft I stopped and just looked at it. "Humm," I said.

"Humm what, sweetheart?"

"Oh I had a thought about the movie that I will share later but right now I want you in my mouth."

With my hands and mouth expertise, I soon felt his balls tighten; his breathing change and I knew my reward was cumming soon, so to speak. His body gave a little jerk and I felt his sperm pulse past my fingers and into my mouth.

As we lay together in our afterglow -- my hand wrapped around his balls and cock, his fingers around my pussy lips, I told him what was on my mind. I told him that as I watched the movie I had this over whelming thought of what it would feel like to have a cock in my cunt and mouth at the same time.

"Sweetheart, you know I love you more than anything and if you want to try it, then I am with you."

I did a quick scan thru the DVD to find the scene I had in mind. I went to play mode when I found it. Even watching it a second time I had that same feeling and thought. I told Larry that is all I wanted: me on my knees, his cock in my mouth and another cock in my cunt. It is not a position that a dildo could be used as a substitute unless someone was fucking me with it. If that was the case, why not use the real thing.

"The only challenge I see," he said, "is to the find a guy who can be discrete and has no STDs"

"I agree, that is the challenge. Let's put it on the backburner and sleep on it for a while. Maybe something will come up, so to speak."

Larry gave that a good chuckle, and then used his magic fingers to bring me to yet another glorious orgasm.

I put my MMW image on the backburner of my mind and went about my usual day. I find it best to trust the universe to provide. A few weeks later I attended my monthly lunch with the girls and that outing provide the desired solution. There are five of us girls who have been friends since college and we have a fairly consistent lunch date for the second Wednesday of each month. Sometimes we all make it and other times it might just be two of us. This was one of the times when it was just Jane and me. Jane and I met when were assigned to be roommates our freshman year and have been close friends ever since. We engaged in the usual catch up news and typical girl talk. Since neither one of us had outside jobs we could include having some wine with our meal. After a few glasses the conversation became more personal. When Jane asked if Larry and I were still 'fucking like rabbits' I laughed and said yes we were. In fact we started today with a good morning fuck. "I can still taste his cum," I said with a grin.

"You two are an inspiration to Steve and me. While we don't have the frequency you have, we are better lovers now and we give our sex life the importance it deserves."

"I am happy for you and Steve. Larry and I are very open to ways to please each other. In fact we have a bit of challenge right now. A while back we were watching a fuck movie and I was really turned on to the scene of a woman having a cock in her cunt and mouth at the same time. I told Larry I would like to try that but the problem is finding a guy we could trust."

"I've had that same fantasy too but Steve and I just used it more as erotic sex talk. However if you are serious about doing that, I would volunteer Steve to be the other guy."

I'm sure I sat there with my mouth open in a bit of shock. I totally did not expect this and yet here was the solution I had been hoping for.

"Are you sure Steve is up for this? Oops, let me rephrase that, are you sure he will do it?"

Jane laughed and said, "I'm sure he will be up and very willing; however I'll talk with him tonight and give you a call and let you know."

"What about you during this little adventure?"

"I am excited about the fantasy and look forward to the whole scenario. Plus I will be thinking how nice it will be when I can be the person with a cock in my cunt and mouth at the same time."

"I am so glad it was just you and me for lunch. If our husbands are good for our fantasy come true evening then we can meet again to plan the event. My pussy is wet getting excited about actually playing with two cocks at the same time. I'm very sure not only will Larry agree to have Steve as the other guy for me but I also look forward to seeing your cunt filled with Larry's cock. I'm getting so horny I think I'll go home get naked and do some phone sex with Larry. Thank you Jane, you have really made my day and I'm sure Larry will complete my evening."

"I think getting naked and doing some phone sex with my husband is a great idea. It will really get him in mood for our request not to mention how horny he will be when he comes home."

We said our goodbyes and hurried home. During the drive home I was thinking about the fantasy. Was I really going to be enjoying two cocks at the same time? I got goose bumps just thinking about it. I hadn't thought about having Jane caressing my tits, but why not. That will be a new experience too. When it is her turn I can play with her tits and maybe rub her pussy too. This is getting so exciting I can hardly wait.

I arrived home and called Larry and told him about my conversation with Jane at lunch. Larry was very enthused and I told him we could celebrate by having some phone sex now and a real fuck when he got home. Both were very satisfying.

Jane called later in the evening with the positive results of her conversation with Steve. Her breathing was a bit heavy and labored. I asked what the problem was and she said that Steve wanted her to call me while he was eating her pussy. I told her to squeeze her nipples and think about our fantasy.

Jane and I met a few days later at my home to discuss a plan for the 'fantasy come true' evening. We planned a seductive evening even though the boys knew what was going to happen. We talked about fore play and some ideas about who was doing what to me. I told Jane she was free to do whatever she wanted. It was all about enjoying some good, hot, and erotic sex.

The appointed evening arrived and all was ready. Steve and Jane were right on time and Larry took Steve to the bedroom to don a long bathrobe while Jane and I put together the snacks and mixed some drinks. The boys sat in the family room, big smiles on their faces, and hard cocks too I would imagine; eager I'm sure for the evening's main event.

Jane and I brought out the snacks and drinks wearing only a scarf as a sarong around our waist. The scarves were thin enough to reveal there was nothing underneath. The boys really enjoyed it. Their mouths dropped open and they took in the scene in front of them. I took the snack tray to Steve and told him he might wet his fingers first. It didn't take him but a second to determine my meaning and he ran his index fingers thru my pussy lips and into my wet cunt. He licked his finger and selected a chocolate covered strawberry with a big smile. Jane brought her husband a drink and suggested that he might want to flavor it too. He took the hint and inserted his finger into her cunt and then placed that finger in his drink. Larry certainly enjoyed the way Jane and I served Steve. He gave me a wink as he put his finger into Jane's cunt. I winked back and gave him a kiss.

I knelt in front of Steve and Jane knelt in front of Larry. We parted their robes and began to stroke and lick their cocks. Steve's cock was just about the same size and width as Larry's and I enjoyed going down on him. I don't deep throat but I can take most of it in my mouth. After a few minutes Jane and I took a cock in hand and lead the boys to the couch. I sat between them and for the first time ever, I stroked two cocks at the same time. Larry was the first to fondle my breast and Steve soon followed suit. Wow, what a feeling. My nipples were hard and both were receiving a lot of attention. Jane knelt in front of me and started rubbing my pussy and clit. It didn't take long before I squeezed both cocks in my hand and had my first orgasm. All those sensations happening at the same time made for a very intense orgasm.

I moved to a kneeling position on the floor and Larry moved to my front and Steve behind me. Steve's cock slide easily into my very wet and eager cunt while I took Larry's cock into my mouth. I set the tempo and rocked forth and back on each hard cock. I could see Jane beside Larry and she was rubbing her clit and that turned me on even more so I began to do the same to my clit. I could reach back and feel Steve's balls and his wet shaft as it slid in and out of my cunt. I started rubbing my clit and soon felt another orgasm building. I paused my rocking motion long enough to feel the orgasm pass thru my body like a rolling wave. I started again while keeping just my finger on top of my clit while Jane knelt beside me and started to rub my nipples. It seemed from then on it was just one orgasm after another. I can't even begin to describe how incredibly wonderful it all felt. I also can't tell you how long it took before I felt Steve shoot his hot load into my cunt; I suddenly felt him stop and push is cock deep into my cunt. I tightened my whole body and held is pulsing cock while I concentrated on bringing Larry off. My years of practice paid off and I soon had him filling my mouth with his cum. With cum and cocks in my cunt and mouth I had realized my fantasy. I held Larry's cock in my mouth until it was limp and Jane took Steve's cock and licked it clean. I felt exhausted and satisfied at the same time.

We fixed drinks and moved to the couch. I curled up on Larry's lap and Jane on Steve's. I told everyone how much I enjoyed the sex and how thankful I was to everyone especially my husband for allowing this to happen. Jane said how much she was looking forward to her turn. Larry pointed out that since we were doing a woman's fantasy, there is the guy fantasy of having two women at the same time. Jane winked at me and we both said at the same time, "You can count on it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Comes True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds