• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 23

Life after the Lottery Ch. 23

12345

About the middle of March Dawn and I decided to take a long vacation, something we hadn't done since we won all the money. We spent three weeks in Hawaii and had a very interesting time there and also while we got ready to go. That is all we are going to tell you, you will have to read all about this. Remember, it was three weeks, these chapters will be long. One more thing, I have been unable to properly describe Amy and Sam's beautiful red hair for you. I don't watch a lot of TV but I recently watched the show 'Castle'. The girl that plays his daughter has the same color hair as Amy does and also her fair skin. If you see it you will understand why I am fascinated by the girl's hair. Just imagine Sam's hair just a little darker orange/red. We hope you enjoy this adventure, it is about 10 chapters. We are including a lot more information about our lives starting now, we hope you enjoy. Keep up with what you read because a lot of it leads up to much more to come. We are going to release this chapters about a week apart so no long breaks. Keep up and keep voting high and often

If you are a member, please leave a comment. If you are not a member, become one!

Enjoy and send feedback!! J&D&A&S

Life after the Lottery, Ch. 23

Dawn wants to go to Hawaii

"Let's take a vacation," Dawn said while we were lying in bed that night.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Let's go to Hawaii, we have never been there!"

"Sounds like a good idea, when would you like to go?"

"How about around spring break next month?"

It was the middle of March and Dawn and I hadn't been on a vacation in awhile. Spring break would be in late April that would give us time to plan for the trip.

"Just the two of us?" I asked.

"Sort of."

"What is your plan?" I asked.

"Let's go to Hawaii and spend several weeks there, I have always wanted to go. We can take a week or so but Amy can only get a week off in April."

"That sounds good," I told Dawn.

"We can go a week or two early and let Amy fly out when she can take off and join us, is that okay with you?"

"Have you talked to Amy yet?" I asked Dawn.

"No, but she told me she was planning on taking her vacation at spring break. Since school will be out the hospital will be pretty quiet. I think she would get a kick out of going to Hawaii."

"Sounds like we could have a good time; make sure Amy doesn't have plans and I will make some phone calls tomorrow."

This idea sounded very good, I would enjoy spending time with Dawn and Amy. Dawn and I discussed a few more details like where to stay and which islands to go to before we went to sleep. Dawn was excited; she couldn't wait to spring the surprise on Amy. I was hoping we could get everything arranged with only about a month to go.

When morning came Dawn woke me up early when she climbed on top of me for a morning fuck.

"After I finish fucking you I want to tell Amy before she goes to work," Dawn said excitedly.

"Wait until after we get some of the plans made. Are you sure she will want to go, she may have already made plans for her vacation," I asked Dawn as she slid down onto my cock.

"She will want to go. She was just planning on hanging around town that week."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, she wants to hang out with us."

Dawn rode my cock for about 30 minutes before we finished. We jumped in the shower together and got dressed and went down to the kitchen to start breakfast for us and Amy. About 30 minutes later Amy came down ready for work.

"Good morning sweetie," Dawn said to Amy with a big smile.

"Good morning you two, you are up early."

"We just wanted to make you breakfast," Dawn replied.

"Well thanks, any special reason?"

"Maybe," Dawn teased Amy.

"Uh oh, what are you two up to?"

"Amy would you like to go on a vacation with us when you take off in April?" Dawn asked.

"Sure...I guess. That sounds like fun! Where to?"

"That will be a surprise. You tell me what days you are going to be off so we can plan," Dawn said excitedly.

"Okay, but where are we going?"

"That will be a surprise," I said to Amy.

"Okay...I guess," Amy responded.

"You will enjoy it," Dawn told Amy as she handed her breakfast plate to her.

Before Amy left for work she told us when she would be off. After she left Dawn and I talked about our plans.

"Dawn, you will have to tell her where we are going soon."

"I know, I just wanted to tease her for a while. Start making calls as soon as you can, I can't wait for the details."

Dawn usually let me plan trips with the travel agent; she always liked any surprises that I setup. As soon as we finished breakfast I went to the study to do some research on the internet. By lunch time I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. While Dawn and I ate lunch I told her about most of the plans. She got really excited and said she couldn't wait for the trip now.

By the end of the day I had almost all the plans made with the travel agent, we were going to spend three weeks in Hawaii. I had planned on Dawn and me going for two weeks before Amy would fly out and I had made plans for the airline tickets, first class. I asked Dawn if she wanted to stay in a hotel or get a condo on the beach, she decided a condo on the beach if she didn't have to do the cooking and house work. So I called the travel agent and asked her to find us a nice house on the beach in Maui for the duration of the trip. Our agent knew money wasn't an issue so she said she would find us something nice and call back.

When Amy came home Dawn had her feet in my lap and I was massaging them just the way Dawn liked. Amy started bugging Dawn and me to tell her where we were going. Now she was all excited about the idea of a vacation. We were eating a late dinner while Amy continued to try and get Dawn to tell her about the trip. Dawn told her she would tell her on Saturday when she was home from work. It was Wednesday and we figured by Saturday we would have most of the details worked out.

We finished eating and I went back to the study to do some more research and planning for the trip. I had been in there about an hour when I heard Dawn laughing and screaming. She was pleading with Amy to stop something. I got up and went to the den. Amy had Dawn down on the floor in front of the fireplace tickling her. Dawn could not stand to be tickled but Amy was straddling her hips keeping her pinned to the floor while she tickled Dawn's ribs.

"Stop Amy!!" Dawn pleaded.

"Tell me where we are going!" Amy yelled while she tortured Dawn.

"No!"

"Tell me!" Amy yelled as she went after Dawn's ticklish ribs again.

"Stop!! James help!!" Came from Dawn.

"You got yourself into this, I am not helping you," I told Dawn.

"James, make her stop!!" Dawn screamed.

Amy pulled Dawn's top off in the middle of her attack. Dawn was trying to grab Amy's hands to stop her from tickling her but wasn't having much luck.

"Amy please, stop!!!"

"No, you are not going to tease me like this!!" Amy yelled at Dawn as she continued.

Dawn was screaming, crying and laughing while Amy continued. I watched this battle for several more minutes. Dawn had tears running down her face as Amy kept up her attack.

"Amy!!!" Dawn pleaded.

"Dawn you better tell her, I don't think she is going to stop until you do."

"Okay, okay...just stop!!"

Amy stopped her attack but remained sitting on Dawn, keeping her trapped to the floor.

"Amy...you are an asshole!" Dawn said through her gasps for air.

"You want me to start again?!"

"No, no, no, please, don't!!"

Dawn was gasping for air.

"James, did you tell her about tickling me?!"

"No honey I didn't."

Dawn really couldn't stand to be tickled, when I did it once before she really got pissed because she doesn't like not being in control. I never did it again.

"Damn Amy, you made me piss myself!"

"I will make you piss on yourself some more if you don't tell me!"

"No, please no more! James, tell her before she starts again!"

Amy looked over at me with a look that said if I didn't tell her Dawn was done for.

"I don't know honey; Amy looks like she is having fun."

"James!!" Dawn yelled.

"James you better tell me or I will start in on your poor wife again and won't stop!"

"James, tell her!!"

"Okay, okay. Let Dawn up."

Amy hesitated for a moment and then rolled off of Dawn.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

"Hawaii." James told Amy.

"No shit! Really?" Amy exclaimed. "I have always wanted to go there!"

"Yes, that is where we are going," Dawn said as she set up on the floor.

"Oh my god I can't believe this, thanks you guys! I can't wait to email Sam and tell her!"

Amy grabbed Dawn and pushed her down on the floor.

"No Amy, no more!" Dawn screamed.

Amy leaned over and began kissing Dawn deeply.

Now that the screaming was over I went back to the study to finish some planning. I was looking on the internet for places to see and things to do, staying three weeks we would have time to see a lot and explore the different islands. I really wanted to make this trip memorable.

After I had been in the study for about an hour I heard Dawn screaming for Amy to stop again. I went to see what form of torture Amy was inflicting on Dawn this time. I walked out to the den and saw that Amy and Dawn were naked and Amy had her head buried between Dawn's legs eating her pussy. Dawn was thrashing around on the floor having a huge orgasm. Figuring Dawn didn't need any help I returned to the computer.

While I continued making plans I could hear Dawn moaning and screaming for a while then I heard the same from Amy. Listening to the two of them was making me horny as well and was inspiring me for some ideas while in Hawaii.

Dawn came in the study about 9:00 pm, she was naked and looked pretty exhausted.

"Amy really knows how to say thank you," Dawn said as she sat in my lap. "What are you doing?"

"Just making plans."

"Good, I want to have fun while we are there," Dawn told me as she wrapped her arms around my neck so I couldn't see the computer anymore.

"Dawn you looked whipped."

"Oh god James, Amy was torturing me."

"It sounded like you two were torturing each other to me."

"I guess we were. Amy told me to tell you she would thank you later."

"Can't wait," I told Dawn.

"If she thanks you like she thanked me, you may want to hide."

"I think I can handle anything she has in mind."

Dawn kissed me and told me she was going to grab a glass of wine and go find her clothes if she could. Amy had gone to bed after the two of them finished.

"Don't stay up late, I'm taking my wine and going to bed."

"Okay, I'll be up in a few minutes."

Dawn left and I spent a few more minutes finishing some research and sending some email to places in Maui. When I went upstairs about 30 minutes later I found Dawn sound asleep in bed. I wanted to laugh because she really did look like she had been attacked. Her hair was all messed up and she was sprawled out on the bed. I got undressed and eased into bed so I didn't wake her.

The next few days I spent a lot of time on more planning. The travel agent had called and told me she had found a big house we could rent for the duration of our trip. It was located on a big piece of property and right on the beach in Maui. Even with what the travel agent knew, she asked if the price was okay once she told me. It was high but she told me it would be worth it. I told her it was fine and to make the plans. I also asked her if she could find a housekeeper to take care of the house and help cook while we were there. She told me she would make a few calls and let me know.

On Friday the travel agent called me back and told me the house was available and that the property manager in Maui had told her that she had a college student that would be available to work if that was okay. I told her to make the arrangements and that it sounded perfect. When I told Dawn she got real excited again and said she had to start planning and get some new bikinis. Any excuse to go shopping, I figured.

"Make sure you take Amy with you," I told her.

"We are going tomorrow, you want to come and help?"

"Not shopping," I told her.

"Why don't you come with us, we can have lunch and you can help us pick out bikinis."

"Okay, as long as you are not going to be gone all day."

"Just a few hours, you haven't gone shopping with me in a long time."

I had a feeling I was going to regret running around with the two of them all day on Saturday but Dawn wanted me to go with her. When Amy got home from work I told her about the house we were going to be staying in, she couldn't believe we would have a whole house. She said she was going to call Sam and tell her about it. When Amy came back out she said she got Sam's voicemail.

Saturday morning came with a shake of the bed waking me up. I opened my eyes to see what Dawn was doing but what I saw wasn't Dawn. Amy was sitting on the bed next to me naked, her hair still wet from the shower. Dawn was not in the room.

"Good morning Amy."

"Good morning to you."

"Where is Dawn?"James asked.

"I told her I needed to talk to you, alone."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About how nice you have been to me."

"You know I enjoy you living here."

"Yes, and I just wanted to tell you how much I liked it and to thank you for the trip to Maui," said Amy.

"Dawn said you were going to thank me later, is this later?"

"Maybe."

Amy pulled the sheet off of me and got on the bed and sat on my stomach. She leaned forward and kissed me for a minute or so then sat up letting her long wet hair hang on my face. I reached up and rubbed her tits.

"You know I love it when you leave your hair wet."

"I have figured that out," Amy said.

I took my hands and ran them through her thick wet hair. I did find it rather erotic when she left her long red hair wet, even when she was just walking around after a shower. I liked Dawn's hair wet also but Amy's red hair was really something else.

"How would you like me to thank you?" Asked Amy

"I will leave that up to you, Amy."

Amy slid her hips back then forward trapping my cock between her pussy lips and my stomach, she really like to do this. She slid up and down on my cock while she leaned forward and let me play with her hair. Soon my cock was hard and Amy continued to slide her pussy on it, her lips growing wetter and wetter.

"That feels good," I said.

"Yes it does."

Amy leaned forward and kissed me, at the same time she forced her clit down on my cock as she slid up and down. She pulled her mouth free after a minute and kept her head down while she continued to rub her clit on me. Several minutes later she was breathing hard.

"I'm going to come on your cock!"

Amy sped up a little and rubbed harder. She was breathing harder and harder as she ground into me for several more minutes.

"Oh yes, this feels so good. I like rubbing my clit against your huge, hard cock. Do you like it?"

"I really do like it; don't you want to fuck my huge cock?"

"I'm going to come like this first and then I will fuck your big cock."

Amy kept rubbing as she began to groan. Sometimes Amy would get in these strange moods when it was just the two of us; she never did it when Dawn was with us.

"Oh yes! I'm going to come!"

I could feel Amy's pussy lips getting hotter and wetter as she kept rubbing against me.

"Mmmmmm! Oh god!"

Amy began to jerk as she tried to speed up. She was moaning over and over as she worked her pussy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!"

Amy jerked real hard against me several times then I felt a gush of hot juices from her pussy on my cock.

"Oh yes, yes!!"

More jerks and then Amy collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight for a few minutes.

"I feel your hot juices running over my cock," I whispered in her ear.

"Now you are going to feel my hot pussy on your cock," Amy said as she sat up.

She pushed up from her knees and reached back and grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

"You ready to fuck me!"

"I'm ready!"

Amy wiggled a few times and then forced her pussy all the way down on my cock.

"Oh yes!!" Amy screamed.

"Oh god Amy, that feels so good; fuck me!"

"I'm going to fuck your cock off now!!"

Amy began grinding her hips into me hard and fast. When she got like this I really enjoyed it and she knew it. Harder and faster she wiggled her hips. Amy kept this up for about 15 minutes before she started coming again. She was hot and wild as she kept her pace up. Once her orgasms hit her she started screaming 'Fuck me' over and over, eventually coming hard several times before she fell forward onto me.

"Did you get what you wanted, my hot little redhead?"

"You haven't fucked me yet! That was just a start!"

Amy was going to be wild this time, she had done this before when just the two of us were together but I had a feeling I was going to get all I could handle this time. Amy sat back up and took her fingers and rubbed her pussy.

"You like my red haired pussy don't you James?"

Amy had been quick to let her pussy hair grow back after New Year's. She knew I did like her little patch of red hair.

"You know I do."

Amy ran her fingers through the patch of red and then fingered her clit for several minutes while I watched.

"You like watching me, don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"You like looking at my pussy when we fuck don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"Then I will let you watch while you try and get me off!"

Amy leaned back and pulled her legs out from under her and placed her feet on each side of my shoulders. She leaned back, holding herself up on her hands and began working her pussy up and down on my cock. She was right, I did like watching her pussy; she had incredible pink and red lips to go with her alabaster skin.

"You like this don't you, you like to watch your cock sliding in and out of my pussy when we fuck, don't you?!"

"Yes I do, you have a beautiful pussy."

"I know I do, now watch it as I fuck your huge cock!"

Amy was working her pussy up and down on my cock while I watched. She would slide all the way up then back down as fast as she could for a few minutes then she would grind her pussy down on my cock working it around awhile then go back to sliding up and down. She was really moaning loudly as she kept it up. Watching my cock spread her pink pussy lips open as she fucked me was something that I really enjoyed.

"Oh god James; come in me please!!"

The excitement of watching her was causing my own orgasm to build. Amy kept thrusting up and down while I watched.

"James, I'm about to come, please come in me!!"

I held off until Amy began to scream and jerk, then she looked at me and screamed.

"Please, now!!"

Amy was coming hard. I grabbed her legs and pulled her forward and down onto my cock and began to fill her hot pussy with cum.

"Oh god yes, I feel your hot cum!!"

"Oh god Amy, you are so fucking hot!!"

Amy's body jerked hard as I held her, she was rocked by multiple orgasms. She could no longer hold herself up so she collapsed back between my legs with my cock bending to stay in her pussy.

"Oh James, I needed that!!"

Amy slipped back and my cock plopped out of her. I watched as a huge amount of cum gushed from her pussy. She was moaning still and breathing hard. I sat up and rubbed her thighs while she lay there.

"Rub your cum on my tits," Amy said.

I sat up and ran my fingers through the cum dripping from her pussy and then rubbed it all over her nipples and breasts.

"Mmmmm, that feels good."

"Amy, you are incredible!"

"I know."

I started laughing, it always made me laugh when Amy responded like that but I knew she did know she was incredible. She reached up and I took her hands and pulled her up so she was sitting in front of me.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds