• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sparkle Ch. 02

Sparkle Ch. 02

123

*all characters are 18 and above

Thank you for taking the time to read our story. Comments and feedback are always most welcome.

*****

Blair couldn't sleep that night. He lay wide awake staring at the ceiling with his fingers laced behind his head. Naia -- only Naia -- consumed his mind, refusing to leave him in peace.

Nothing would ever be the same.

He was overcome with vivid images of the monumental events that had transpired on the footpath along the cliffs earlier. If it weren't for Naia's tangy-sweet scent, he wouldn't even be sure it had really happened. Yet he could still taste the sweetness of her supple mouth. He could still feel the wet silk of her excited young sex lips under the tips of his fingers.

He could still feel the roiling heat of her body's core gripping the driving girth of his demanding cock.

The ride home from the reception had been dreamlike. Even though they'd barely talked, Blair had an instinctual feeling Naia had been feeling the same sense of being high he had. She'd snuggled cozily against him while he drove. They'd spoken softly of ordinary things -- a movie they both wanted to see, what to have for breakfast the following day.

When they got back to the house, there was almost the feeling even the house wasn't the same one they'd left earlier. It was as if they'd walked into a strange new environment and weren't completely sure how everything fit together yet. Naia had seemed uncharacteristically shy in her father's presence. Blair could see how much trouble she had holding eye contact.

"Well -- um -- I guess I'll get ready for bed," she'd said to the living room carpet.

When she turned for the stairway, Blair automatically caught her by the wrist before she had a chance to go up. He wasn't thinking, only reacting, when he swept her into his arms and kissed her. She sighed and kissed him back just as eagerly. Blair couldn't resist cupping her ass cheek through the fabric of her dress, feeling the taut firmness of her ripe, young flesh.

He wanted to explode all over again and take her down onto the staircase, but the strangely disoriented feeling kept a tight hold on him.

"Baby, I love you more than anything or anyone in the world," he told her. "You know that, don't you?"

She looked back at him with moist, sparkling eyes. "Yes, Daddy. I know."

She finally turned to go upstairs, stopping halfway up to turn back while Blair stood there watching her. "You know I love you, too, don't you, Daddy? Just the very same way?"

Blair could only nod. His throat felt plugged full of gravel. His blood felt hot, like it was rushing through his veins, and he wanted to follow her straight to her room and lie down with her to take everything she was willing to give over and over again. Yet as sure as they both were about their feelings and desire for each other, they were just as unsure about how it was all supposed to work, so Blair stayed at the foot of the stair and watched his beautiful daughter walk up the rest of the way.

He'd taken a shower before crawling into his bed alone. He felt a sadness come over him as he washed his daughter's scent off his skin. Somehow, it had only seemed right her scent should cling to him permanently.

Now he lay wide awake, feeling every second take its sweet time dragging by. His baby girl was only down the hall in her own room, but it felt as if she were impossibly far away. It wasn't right they should be anywhere but together now. Close enough to hold each other, to touch freely, to taste her mouth, to tell her everything he still had in his heart to tell her.

He heaved a deep breath and let his hand drift beneath the sheet, sliding down his naked body toward his cock. His hand covered the warm, tingling flesh, rubbing and stroking to encourage the pulsing swell of his meat. It was impossible to think of her in the supposedly traditional ways anymore. She was inextricably woven into the fabric of his love and desire. She might have been his daughter, but she was a vibrantly beautiful young woman, and he knew more surely than ever that she was wired so much the same way he was.

He had felt the force of her driving hunger in those electrifying moments when his cock had plumbed her slick tunnel. He'd felt every wave emanating from her core -- her refusal to stop until they had crashed across the finish line together.

Suddenly, so many other moments of the recent past came into focus. The worn pairs of skimpy panties left behind on the bathroom floor for him to pick up out of curiosity, only to inflame his blood with the pungent scent his luscious Naia left behind. The way she swaggered onto his lap while he was watching television, wearing little nothing tank tops and panties.

He now suspected she'd been testing him all along, and he knew the frothy rush of his cum deep inside her pussy was the only answer she'd been after.

The notion slowly dawned on Blair that despite everything that had happened, he still didn't even know what his mesmerizing daughter's pussy looked like. More importantly, he had little more than a fleeting glimpse of how his baby tasted. His heart shivered with unquenchable need as he thought of the thousand things that suddenly seemed impossibly urgent to do with her.

Blair felt a sudden, monolithic ache overwhelm him. It wasn't right for them to be lying in separate places, separate beds. Together, they would be more than two.

With a semi-hard cock that was steadily growing, he got up from his bed and padded softly down the hall toward Naia's room. He had something important to tell her. He needed to say he loved her like no other in existence before the words exploded inside him. He needed to feel and taste the surface of her fine skin before the weight of his own need crushed him.

He pushed her door open and whispered "Baby?" into the darkened room. Silence was his only reply, so he said it again -- louder. He finally reached for the light switch and flipped it on.

Naia's bed was empty. The sheets were rumpled and tossed, but his precious baby girl wasn't there. Obviously, she'd been having trouble sleeping, too, and maybe she was somewhere else in the house, though everything was quiet and still. If she'd left the house, he couldn't imagine where she would have gone at that time of night.

Blair went to Naia's bed and sat down. He leaned over and buried his face in her pillow, taking a long, deep breath and filling himself with the scent of her hair.

"Baby," he sighed as he continually fondled his growing cock. "My one and only baby."

~~~

Naia padded down the hall stairs and into the kitchen. She couldn't sleep. How long had she stood outside her father's bedroom door, aching to go in but unsure if she should... if she could?

Nerves had hit her like an avalanche of butterflies and made the inside of her mouth bone dry. She needed water, hence why she found herself in the kitchen so late at night. Never before had she had such trouble sleeping. Thoughts roiled through her mind like a tornado set on tossing every perceivable thought and emotion at her with brutal force, throwing everything around and making such a jumbled mess in her head. And she in turn was set to tossing in her sheets.

She longed with everything inside her to go to her father, crawl into his bed and never leave it again, but something stopped her and Naia couldn't put her finger on what it was.

From the moment they'd stepped from the car it seemed the surreal spell of contented lovers had been broken, crossing that threshold of father and daughter to lovers had seemed so natural out in nature. But now, faced with the reality of their reality, something awkward seemed to worm its way in. It was like tiptoeing on broken glass, the agonizing feeling of hope that you weren't going to get cut, being countered with the equally dreadful thought of how much pain there was going to be when you finally did.

Perhaps that was the problem? Naia was scared. She was a smart girl. Things like this didn't happen every day, at least not that she knew of. If the world... or their little part of it... found out; there would be repercussions.

Naia gulped down water like it could wash away all her fears, wishing that it could. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. Like it or not, things had changed and now, now they both had to figure out how those changes were 'really' going to affect them.

Naia left her glass on the bench and padded silently into the lounge. She contemplated watching the telly for a while but thought better of it, knowing that the sound would wake her father if he was sleeping. And as bad as it made her feel, right now she needed a small moment alone to contemplate.

Naia had finally gotten what she wanted. Even though she'd never consciously admitted it to herself, there was no denying the intense sexual attraction she felt towards her father. These feelings had been so very confusing to begin with and Naia really did think there was something wrong with her. But then after a bit of study into the psychology of it all she found that her feelings weren't uncommon and that had made her feel a little better.

Perhaps that knowledge had affected the way she'd acted as now thinking back on things Naia realized she really had been tempting her father for a long time. All her seemingly unconscious actions took on a whole new meaning for her. Leaving her worn panties lying about the bathroom for anyone -- no not just anyone ... for her father -- to find, wearing skimpy clothing to the point of almost being naked and taking every opportunity she could possibly grab to snuggle, touch, hug or tease her father in some way had all been leading to this point in time.

Wasn't this what she'd ultimately wanted?

Yes! Naia thought. So why then did she feel like this now?

Naia didn't really know but she thought that the churning in her stomach must be more than simple nerves.

She heard the distinctive buzz of a text message on her father's phone. He'd left it on the coffee table. Naia's eyes flicked to the clock on the wall. It was just after midnight. Her lips pulled into a sneering quirk, one guess who that was at this hour.

Even though she knew she was invading her father's privacy; she grabbed his phone and pressed the screen. Immediately she was met with the passwords screen and she flicked a nervous look at the stairs. She bit the inside of her lip and contemplated whether or not she really should do what she was thinking of? She knew it was wrong she couldn't help but want to know what the message said.

Naia deftly punched in her father's password and the message opened up to her.

**Hi Lover,

I just got back into town, literally just stepped off the plane. These redeyes are a killer! I'm so tired and sore baby, and I missed you. I need you to straighten me out, by bending me over. ;) xx text me when you can.**

Naia grit her teeth. The message made her want to vomit. It also made her want to throw her father's phone across the room. But she knew that she couldn't do that... and as much as she wanted to, she couldn't delete the message either. When it came right down to it, her father would know and he'd be disappointed in her. And the last thing she wanted to do was break his trust and disappoint him, so she put the phone back where she found it and instead padded out onto the back deck.

Naia tugged her light satin kimono style robe against her naked skin as she stepped outside. It was late now and the air had taken on a slight chill. Goose flesh rose up on her legs and arms and her nipples pulled tight as the night air licked up between her legs once more and she was reminded of earlier that night.

Naia felt her body prickle as her blood slowly heated. Her heart beat just a little faster as she caught her breath at the memories that flooded through her mind. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth, her young pussy beginning to throb gently as blood flowed to plump out her nether lips. Then a nasty little smile touched her lips as she thought about her father fucking Diane, and thinking of his little girl all the while as he slid his thick cock into the woman. Naia couldn't quite understand how; but she knew with every ounce of her body that the thought rang true... and that made Naia smile even more.

The thought of her father, the way his body had felt pressed against her, his lips, his tongue as he kissed her so deeply. The heat of his cock as he thrust into her, the way he groaned and throbbed inside her while his thick shaft pulsed as he emptied himself into her clenching tunnel. God it made her tremble. She could already feel the slick heat of arousal seeping out of her and she knew without a doubt he was thinking of no one else but her!

Another shiver raked over her slender body and this time Naia wasn't sure if it was the chill in the air or the thrill in her veins. Either way, Naia knew it was time to go in.

She climbed the stairs quickly, her young body flooded through with an ache that would not be denied. This time when she stood at her father's door she felt none of the doubt. When all was said and done, it had already been done and there really was no turning back. What's more, Naia didn't want to turn back, not now, not ever. Naia felt as though a weight lifted off her young shoulders as that revelation became apparent.

She tapped lightly on his door before cracking it open a little. "Daddy?" She called in a whisper. When she got no answer she pushed the door further thinking he was asleep. "Daddy?" She called again, this time a little louder.

Naia frowned. Moonlight seeped through the window and showed Naia an empty bed. It was rumpled, so he'd obviously been in there, but he was nowhere to be seen now. She was sure he hadn't been downstairs, she'd have seen him or heard him if he had. Her father could wake the dead even when he was sure he was being quiet.

She backed out of the room.

She glanced up the hallway. Light seeped into the hall from her bedroom door. The door was ajar and the light was on. She knew she'd left her room in darkness, so a small quirk touched her lips. It was the only logical place he could be.

She tiptoed closer and ducked her head about the door frame. She smiled as she saw his naked form stretched out on her bed. He had his arms wrapped around her pillow and was dosing lightly but she could see the semi rigid length of his member as it jutted from his groin.

The tip glistened wetly in the light as it twitched and quivered. Naia knew her Daddy was only half asleep and knew it was time to wake him up properly.

She let her robe fall in a shimmering puddle of embroidered amethyst at her feet as she stepped silently into her room. She crawled quickly onto her bed and stretched out beside her father's body cuddling up close.

Before he had a chance to react Naia spoke, "Daddy, I'm cold." She told him in a pouting voice, a small shiver skimming over her skin as his warm flesh pressed against hers.

His loud gasp as he came to made her giggle. "Jesus Baby! You're freezing!" Though even as he growled at her he wrapped his strong arms around her slight form and pulled her even harder into his chest.

"Will you keep me warm Daddy?" Naia asked in her cutesy voice as she glanced up into his face. She fluttered her lashes for good measure.

Her father brushed her hair back from her puppy eyes and stroked her cheek gently. His eyes were so intense as he answered her, "Always Baby Girl, always."

~~~

Blair's heart slammed like a tropical storm. Looking into his daughter's moisture glazed eyes was now more laden with meaning than anything he knew. He knew nothing could compare to it. He also knew she was playing up to him in that sweet way she knew he could never resist -- her wide, innocent eyes looking back at him as if he were the king of the world; her sing-song cutesy voice that filtered under his skin like a warm mist.

Now that he was holding her again, the confused tumble of misgivings he'd been feeling since they'd walked back in the house was rapidly evaporating. Her skin felt so fine and warm as their combined body heat began to warm her back up. Blair's cock tingled wildly as the seepage of his precum dribbled heavily, wetting his miraculous girl's skin.

"You went outside, didn't you?" Blair asked softly.

Naia gave a slight nod. "I... I couldn't sleep and I was thirsty. And then I went looking for you, but you weren't in your room."

A rush of blood heated Blair's cock even more. "And how did you feel when you found me naked in your bed?"

"Happy, Daddy," the svelte young vixen purred. "Very very happy."

His hand slid down the face that mesmerized him, down along her neck and shoulder to her back, on down her sleek spine until he was cupping her naked ass cheek in the palm of his hand. He squeezed firmly as she pressed her bare thigh between both of his, sliding up until her leg came against his laden balls.

"Do you know why I'm here?" he asked simply.

Naia looked deeply into her father's eyes and touched his face. "Yes, Daddy, I know."

Blair felt the smile cross his lips. His cock spiked with heat and sensation, dragging along his daughter's tummy as it grew toward its full length.

"But why didn't you come sooner?" she pouted. "I missed you so much, and I didn't know what to think."

"I know, baby girl," Blair said. "Like wandering around in a fog."

"Yeah, Daddy. Just like that."

Naia's pretty face still carried the pout from before, but there was a sense of happiness sparkling in her eyes when Blair confirmed he knew exactly how she'd been feeling, too. He'd seen a similar sparkle in her eyes so many times before. It was a sight that had always filled him with powerful feelings and sensations, and tonight was no different. Her lips curled ever so slightly into a mysterious smile while her bare thigh pressed lightly against his balls.

By now, Blair's cock was granite hard and throbbing against the front of Naia's body. His fingers began to explore the cleft between her ass cheeks with firm tenderness.

"You're finally getting nice and warm," he said. "I should probably scold you for going outside without enough on to keep you warm."

"I like it better when you warm me up with your naked body," she said in a drawling purr.

As she spoke, Naia's hand moved between their bodies and curled around her father's rigid cock. His blood began to sizzle as her palm and fingers caressed his thick length, exploring his size and shape. She rolled the pad of her thumb over his dripping head, slicking the steady ooze of his precum over his flesh.

"You're keeping Daddy nice and warm, too, my love," Blair said, barely above the level of a moan.

"I think you were just a little warm already when I came in, Daddy," she announced with the soft hint of a giggle in her voice.

"Maybe I was thinking about someone extra special," he said, lightly teasing her taut rimhole with the tip of his finger.

Naia purred softly at her father's probing touch. "And who might that be?" she finally said.

Blair's hand moved up over Naia's body to cup her pertly naked breast, grinding his thumb over her swollen nipple. "Only the sexiest, most special young woman in the world," he replied.

"Sexy? Special? Hmm, she sounds pretty hot," Naia teased.

"Oh, she is," Blair went on with barely a pause. "But I never had a chance to tell her just how much until recently."

"Mmm, lucky girl," Naia crooned as she began to slide her hand up and down her father's throbbing cock shaft.

"Not half as lucky as her Daddy," Blair half groaned. The overwhelming hunger inside him for his beautiful girl felt like it was beginning to rise off his skin like steam.

"Bet I can tell you what she's been thinking ever since you put her in the car and took her home from that party."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sparkle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds